PDA

View Full Version : Left Handed Anime Characters?

Munsu
Fri, 02-06-2004, 03:17 AM
Well add Ippo to that list... he managed to win a fight because he changed his stance to fight southpaw... I think it was his first pro fight when he had a cut in his left eye?

Poiple Weezard
Fri, 02-06-2004, 10:49 AM
Unfortunetly both of those Ippo characters are right-handed. Even though they switched to Southpaw for a time, they had started otherwise due to their right-handed dominance (i think).

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 10:50 AM
Saitou from Rurouni Kenshin. he's gatatsu is nice!

Fei
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:06 PM
I don't think this has been posted yet and I thought it might be interesting to see if anybody knows any left handed characters.

HarukoSZ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Temari from naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif

Poiple Weezard
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:33 PM
A fair percentage of the characters from Prince of Tennis including Echizen (both of them) and Tezuka.

DDBen
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:53 PM
The female spider with the wierd Vacume thingy is left handed as when she armwrestles they say she only lost because she used her right hand. Quite a few people in anime are left handed. As in a lot of expecially sports anime's they make a big deal about how it gives them some wierd advantage. Also in Ippo one of his opponents has managed to rework his South paw (or left handed) technique to provide a unique threat.