PDA

View Full Version : When do u think birth of naruto will be revealed?

JusDaMan
Thu, 02-05-2004, 09:55 AM
From wat i read so far... Kishimoto Masashi was inspired alot by akira toriyama... so would u think IF, A BIG IF Naruto Were to continue to Naruto "Z" will u think the birth of Naruto be revealed? I mean in dragon ball original Goku never knew he was a saiyan and stuff... until the 1st episode/chapter of dragon ball z then he knew. So would u think that Kishimoto Masashi will follow that thing? in the 1st episode/chapter of naruto "Z" they will tell the birth of Naruto?

Yes i kno this topic has been beat to death but if it was to be done wat would u think?

TeLeKiNeSiS
Thu, 02-05-2004, 11:50 AM
hmmm....that doesnt sound unlikely...that wouldnt be such a bad idea, since we're all hoooked into knowing about who naruto's parents are..

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Orochimaru might reveal some stuff to him, if/when they next meet face to face. Most likely right before he tries to kill Naruto. Then Sasuke will dice his ass up and save the day.

Mut
Thu, 02-05-2004, 12:46 PM
GEE LET ME ASK MY MAGIC 8-BALL

HMMM...ASK AGAIN LATER

Hotsuma
Thu, 02-05-2004, 12:53 PM
Orochimaru, just before whoever kills him : Naruto...your past is... *hack, cough, cough* your true identity is... *cough cough* ............... *dead*

Naruto: Nooooooo! (datebayo)

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:56 AM
i also beleive in the nidaime=>jiraiya=>yondaime=>naruto

i believe that jiraiya might be nidaimes son because nidaime seemed to be very young at the time he and shodaime founded the village, shodaime seemed old as an explaination to why tsunade is his granddaugther. of course nidaime and jiraiya might not be in this family line but i am pretty sure that yondaime and naruto are related somehow.

Trip
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:00 AM
some good theories there, keep up the good work http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

pandao
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:39 AM
too bad naruto is too stupid to be even a little bit curious about his past.

i agree a lot more will be revealed when the rest of itachi's oragnisation appear...
why do they want naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Hakeem_21
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:53 AM
Im also wondering what happend after his birth and the kyubi was sealed in him. Who took care of him? I want too see flashback with Naruto at 6 year and stuff.

I dont think that Sasuke is gonna kill Oro cause we all know someday he will kill Itachi but i dont think he will kill both of them. Give Naruto Oro:D

I hope and think Naruto will kill Oro cause Oro wanted to kill Naruto soo bad but Tsunade was in his way. Now when he understands what Naruto have done to his plans speceily after the fight with Kimimaro, he will be after Naruto agian.

Im also wondering why Oro cares about the Akatsuki cause just before he tries to kill Naruto but gets stopped by Tsunade he says " if he crosses the Akatsuki he might be a become a hassle"

pandao
Fri, 02-06-2004, 06:52 AM
maybe because they might use naruto and give him the ability to use kyuubi's power to it's full potential.
one of my theories is that the Akatsuki's leader can greatly improve one's strength..
and that could explain why itachi killed his clan.... but i dont wanna turn this into another itachi discussion.

Raven
Fri, 02-06-2004, 07:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Feb 5 2004, 11:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto: Nooooooo&#33; (datebayo) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
This made me laugh out loud for about a minute straight http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 09:16 AM
i dont think naruto will conitnue in naruto &quot;z&quot; since the db manga didnt it was just named dragonball and when they animtaed it they changed the name for the second half of the manga to dragonballZ.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 10:25 AM
My theory all along has been that the Uzumaki Clan migrated to Konoha when 1st Hokage founded it. That is why the 2nd knew Water Techniques so well.

So it would be like this for the generations........

1st Hokage - Uzumaki Refugees

Tsunade&#39;s Parent - 2nd Hokage

Tsunade - Jiraiya

Tsunade and Jiraiya are the parents of Yondaime

Yondaime is the father of Naruto.

Mut
Fri, 02-06-2004, 10:27 AM
i thought the 1st and 2nd were brothers. DON&#39;T ASK ME WHERE I GOT THAT.

and if i&#39;m right...your whole theory goes to shit. lol http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Vagabond
Fri, 02-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Well I dunno if Naruto is realated to any other of the Hokages but the Uzumaki clan must be important to the constuction of Konoha because every leaf nin wears their symbol.

Oh and about Naruto&#39;s birth, Maybe Oro will summon the 4th back from the dead..........

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 11:06 AM
It&#39;ll be revealed when Naruto and Oro fight for the last time. Naruto gets Oro with a rasengan. Right before Oro dies he tells Naruto, &quot;Naruto I am your father.&quot; Then dies (*breathing heavily, sounds like James Earl Jones*).

Toruxxx
Fri, 02-06-2004, 11:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Feb 6 2004, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i thought the 1st and 2nd were brothers. DON&#39;T ASK ME WHERE I GOT THAT.

and if i&#39;m right...your whole theory goes to shit. lol http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
in the ep 69 of the anime the 3rd hokage say&#39;s this

&quot;who imagined i would meet you two brother&#39;s again in this way.&quot;

he could just be saying it as they were like brother&#39;s when they were alive, or all 3 of em could be real brother&#39;s lol, or the 1st and 2nd could just be brother&#39;s lol yeah ill shut up now http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Being a Hokage could be like a brotherhood. They might be brothers that way, like fraternity brothers.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-06-2004, 11:39 AM
Jiraya and Kakashi didn&#39;t tell him anything until now, why should they start?
it&#39;s not like they didn&#39;t have the chance, both of them spent alot of time with Naruto and could&#39;ve told him, but they didn&#39;t even mention anything...

my guess is akatsuki as well, they have an intrest to get Naruto to them, so they&#39;ll probably tell him what he wants to hear (like when Oro told Sasuke that he has potenitial to beat Itachi), i just wonder if they&#39;ll tell him the truth or sprout some unreasonable lies like oro.(still, it would mean advancing in the naruto&#39;s history field).

beny out, rock on with 50 new empty cds...

OniChi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 11:46 AM
What is Oro talking about in that portion of that comic???
Who is &#39;he&#39; anyways??? Naruto??? Jirayira???

Reason
Fri, 02-06-2004, 12:57 PM
BTW, I was re-reading the manga and happened upon the same line and thought it was interesting, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

(What Orochimaru is thinking in the middle pane)
http://darkspace.sylea.org/staffdir/Reason/chapter168_17.jpg

I think we will find out more about Naruto&#39;s History when either the series/manga/etc story gets to 3/4ths the way finished, or at the end...about 5 anime episodes before the end of it. It will most definately happen before the end...

I think both Jiraiya and Kakashi know more about it, as well as other Konoha Jounins...I also believe the Akatsuki know a great deal about the Kyubi, as well as other demons...and who the hosts are if there is one...

Also, they could be keeping the history a secret from Naruto because there is a chance this could awaken Kyubi, etc, or at least cause issues for the Seal in some way...they dont know how Naruto might react to the news...something else to ponder on...

This is something else I think that has gone down:

Orochimaru became a part of Akatsuki, He allowed the group to know who was the host for the Kyubi, he had a fight with Itachi/or he realized how much potential Itachi had, and decided he wanted that as well, so he left the group to find Sasuke...he could have also left the group because he knows what Akatsuki wants to do with Naruto...

Also, The reason for the Third Hokage to create the rule about not telling anyone about Kyubi being inside Naruto was to protect him from those like the Akatsuki, as well as to allow him a chance to integrate with society. This is why I believe only the top tier of Shinobi from Konoha know of this...however, since both Jiraiya and Kakashi were linked with Yondiame, its likely they know more information...same as Sarutobi, but he is kinda dead now, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Some Speculation on my part:

First Hokage=&gt;???=&gt;Tsunade/Nawaki=&gt;???
Second Hokage=&gt;???=&gt;Jiraiya=&gt;Yondiame=&gt;Naruto...
???=&gt;Sarutobi=&gt;???=&gt;Konohamaru...

Also, not quite sure where Sarutobi and Konohamaru fit in, but they also could be part of this family...it would only make sense, unless none of them end up related after the history is revealed.

We haven&#39;t been told who Konohamaru&#39;s Parents are either...there has to be a reason for it, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Also, I believe the one who will either kill or die with Orochimaru is Jiraiya...

BTW, notice a patern with my speculation, First Hokage part of family, then over to the Second Hokage his brother, then back to the first line with Sarutobi, then back to the second with Yondiame, then back over again...etc..I could be totally wrong, as I might be, but then again, it would also be another reason Orochimaru wasn&#39;t picked, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Hopefully everything will be revealed in due course... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif Until then, speculate on&#33;

- Reason -

Jman
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:08 PM
When Oro finally faces off with Naruto he will
Oro- &quot;Naruto...I am your father.&quot;
Naruto- &quot;ano sa ano sa&quot;
Oro- &quot;No I can&#39;t back that up&quot;

Kumiriko
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:24 PM
well that sounds bout right. Saska will have to be the one to kill Oro or eles he wount be able to return to konoha. ORO will most likely reveal a good Chunk but kakashi or jiry will Tell the hole thruth

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Well Jiraiya and Kakashi seem to know more about Naruto than they are telling us, that is for sure. Just the way they talk about him when he is not around. I can&#39;t put it into words, but its there.

Hotsuma
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:36 PM
I think Akatsuki will be the one to reveal what&#39;s really up..

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:53 PM
yeah since they seem to know a bit more about the Kyubi than most people do. I think everyone in the ninja world knows that the 4th sealed it away, but I bet not everyone knows it is inside Naruto like they do.

At first I had a theory that Jiraiya was the leader of Akatsuki, but then decided that it wouldn&#39;t make sense. I was thinking that the attacks by Itachi and Kisame were just smoke screens to help establish his cover. Then I realized Orochimaru would never work with or for Jiraiya.

Kumiriko
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:01 AM
I dont think naruto will be the one to end oro&#39;s life if he ever dose die less the 9-tails takes over.

The relationships are Loose at most. and i Do think oro will tell him about his past. but not the hole thing. so the fact that he got the half truths and all he would need to have the rest cleard up.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 6 2004, 09:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> My theory all along has been that the Uzumaki Clan migrated to Konoha when 1st Hokage founded it. That is why the 2nd knew Water Techniques so well.

So it would be like this for the generations........

1st Hokage - Uzumaki Refugees

Tsunade&#39;s Parent - 2nd Hokage

Tsunade - Jiraiya

Tsunade and Jiraiya are the parents of Yondaime

Yondaime is the father of Naruto. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If Tsunade and Jiraya were his parents i think they would show little feelings towards him or something. Even if he has a monster inside him whats the point of him growing up as a orphan.

Also i thinkt the 1 and 2 hogake were brothers cause if the Hogake was brotherhood think,the third would have called them &quot;my brothers&quot; not &quot;you brothers&quot;

Chi Chi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:01 AM
It would make sense if Jiraiya and Tsunade got together once seeing that J. is always going after Tsunade. And this theory of Hatake Kakashi as seen in his fanfictions is my personal favorite.

XwingRob
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:55 AM
I sorta think its possible that Jiryaia could be the grandfather of Naruto. Perhaps he was away when Naruto was borned and thought he died during the Kyuubi attack.
But Tsunade being the grandmother??? I don&#39;t think so, unless she and Jiryaia were REALLY wasted one night and the 4th was conceived then. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
Wait a second...
If Jirayia and Tsunade were REALLY wasted one night and the 4th was conceived, perhaps Jirayia left shortly after, and Tsunade kept the pregancy a secret with her justu... and then put the 4th up for adoption....
Man these crazy theories always come to me when I need sleep. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Insomniac
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:37 AM
it&#39;ll only be revealed when they start to look into the kyuubi more, basically the only people that know now would possibly be Jiraiya and Orochimaru

the 3rd is dead and he&#39;d be the person who knew the most about it, i really dont see how hes going to find out unless Jiraiya was holding back information

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:41 AM
Its so anoying knowing nothing about the main characters past. They could at least give us a litte like a flashback or something. They should start soon telling more about Naruto.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:48 AM
i dont think theres anyone alive anymore that knows about his parents, the 3rd would have been the person to tell him

if Jiraiya knew he probably would have said awhile ago as a mental thought

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Feb 7 2004, 04:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont think theres anyone alive anymore that knows about his parents, the 3rd would have been the person to tell him

if Jiraiya knew he probably would have said awhile ago as a mental thought </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Someone has to know...

Im sure that highlevel ninjas like Jiraya,Tsunade,Kakashi know a lot of Naruto past cause it not easy to miss what happend to the kid with kyubi and who his parents were.

Tsunade must know since she is Hogake and Hogake must know everything about leaf village. Its just my thoughts.

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:06 AM
Probably it would be revealed in an OVA or a extra special episode... like new year or something.. probably after it&#39;s licensed..

Gabriel Angelfire
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:14 AM
It shall be the Kyubi that tells Naruto who his father is. I have this feeling that he will talk to the Kyubi again and he will mention things about his past.

_Sasuke_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 08:42 AM
huh what theorie? btw I think he did it on purpose, making tsunades lill brother look like naruto, so that we can discuss about it, like what we are doing now =p

_Sasuke_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 08:47 AM
i think they will reveal something, when they really get to the chapters about akatsuki

JusDaMan
Sat, 02-07-2004, 09:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_Sasuke_ @ Feb 7 2004, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> huh what theorie? btw I think he did it on purpose, making tsunades lill brother look like naruto, so that we can discuss about it, like what we are doing now =p </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
really? I thought that we were discussing when naruto&#39;s past was gonna be revealed http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Like in NARUTO Z

primalspas
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:25 AM
if you really think about it the most obvious way for naruto to find out about his past would be to learn from his father. Basically, assuming that the fourth is naruto&#39;s father the simplest way for naruto to find out about his parents would go something like this: Naruto is about to confront Oro, oro summons the fourth to fight naruto, fourth refuses to fight because he recognizes naruto, Then at this point either Oro uses that crazy turn this person into thoughtless killing machine jutsu or something happens at this point (it is really open) naruto ends up killing oro, finds out who is father is, and the fourth goes back to being dead. GO run on sentences.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:09 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi &#064; Feb 7 2004, 03:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It would make sense if Jiraiya and Tsunade got together once seeing that J. is always going after Tsunade. And this theory of Hatake Kakashi as seen in his fanfictions is my personal favorite. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Thanks Chi Chi http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

If you want to know read the Sound Infiltration fanfic I wrote awhile ago. It was even before summer started, and some of my predictions kind of came true. I called the Tayuya vs Shikamaru fight probably 4 months in advance.

I reveal my theory about Naruto&#39;s past like 2 chapters into it. The chapters are not that long either.

But here is the theory AGAIN

1st Hokage founds Hidden Leaf Village after the great Ninja War. Members of the Uzumaki family flee the violent Hidden Mist Village and the 1st Hokage welcomes them to Konoha with open arms. The 2nd Hokage is a member of the Uzumaki clan, he is the father of Jiraiya. Jiraiya and Tsunade hook up and have Yondaime. Yondaime has a baby with a women from outside the village (kind of like the town where Jiraiya and Naruto visited, where Kisame and Itachi ambushed them) and he has to go to that town to see Naruto be born. While he is away the Kyubi attacks. Kakashi comes and gets him and they rush back.

The mom either dies during child birth or she is still alive.

The 4th tells Sandaime to keep Naruto&#39;s lineage a secret, and tell everyone he is an orphaned peasant. He tells Sandaime to just tell the villagers that Naruto gets to use the Uzumaki clan name as an honor for housing the demon.

Of course the villagers don&#39;t understand, and since they don&#39;t know he is the 4ths son, they be mean to him.

EDIT: Some things that support my theories...

2nd Hokage was able to do Water Jutsus

Tsunade&#39;s Brother resembled Naruto

During one chapter, Kabuto and Orochimaru talk about Naruto.

Kabuto: &quot;It is said that Jiraiya is Naruto&#39;s......&quot;

Then Orochimaru interupts him. He could say teacher, but that would be obvious since he is obviously with Jiraiya. I think he was going to say grandfather.

Things that screw up my theory:

Tsunade called Yondaime cute..I guess a mom could say that in a way and it not be weird.

Jiraiya and Tsunade don&#39;t seem to be compatible.

The 1st and 2nd Hokage could be brothers.

Raven
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Some things suggest that Tsunade might be related to Naruto (possibly grandmother like people have mentioned) and other things suggest that she isn&#39;t.

An &#39;isn&#39;t&#39; clue: The fact that she had no idea who Naruto was when they met in that bar, she said something like &quot;who&#39;s this idiot?&quot;

An &#39;is&#39; clue: The fact that her brother really, really looks like Naruto, it could be a family resemblance. A sneaky clue by Kishimoto? Or a red herring?

Toruxxx
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:32 PM
wow Hatake Kakashi thats a really good theory how the hell did u think of that lol its really good and it would go well wit the story to.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:43 PM
I just have a lot of time to think about things like this.

I went back and edited back in stuff near the end of my post. Things that support my theory, and things that counter it.

If you can maybe add to that list, help me out then.

Vagabond
Sat, 02-07-2004, 01:06 PM
This is what i&#39;m talking about.
The symbol on Iruka&#39;s back is different in color but besides that its the same
Couldn&#39;t really get a good pic of Naruto but the thing on his sleeve.
http://narutopix.littlecooldude.com/Iruka/Iruka-0003.jpg
http://narutopix.littlecooldude.com/Naruto/Naruto-0031.jpg

Naruto is the only genin to have the red one on his clothing too.

XwingRob
Sat, 02-07-2004, 01:28 PM
Well if she was away from the village during the kyuubi attack, she might not realized that possibly her grandson survived the attack.

XwingRob
Sat, 02-07-2004, 01:35 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Feb 6 2004, 12:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think Akatsuki will be the one to reveal what&#39;s really up.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Agreed.

XwingRob
Sun, 02-08-2004, 02:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi @ Feb 8 2004, 04:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Actually, that Jiraiya and Tsunade don&#39;t seem compatible could mean their relation was over quickly or that it was a one night thing. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Exactly, they probaly drank themselves stupid before the 4th got conceived...

XwingRob
Sun, 02-08-2004, 04:06 AM
That is a pretty good theory Hatake Kakashi.
I&#39;m changing my theory on Naruto&#39;s mother. I don&#39;t think she was Kyuubi(in woman form) anymore.
However, I think Naruto&#39;s mom giving birth had something to do with Kyuubi showing up.
I just find it hard to believe that on the night Naruto was born, some demon fox with ninetails suddenly started attacking the village from nowhere.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 02-08-2004, 04:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Feb 8 2004, 03:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That is a pretty good theory Hatake Kakashi.
I&#39;m changing my theory on Naruto&#39;s mother. I don&#39;t think she was Kyuubi(in woman form) anymore.
However, I think Naruto&#39;s mom giving birth had something to do with Kyuubi showing up.
I just find it hard to believe that on the night Naruto was born, some demon fox with ninetails suddenly started attacking the village from nowhere. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I thinks it just coincidense that Naruto was born when the Kyubi attacked leaf village. But we will see if it wasn&#39;t.

Chi Chi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:20 AM
Actually, that Jiraiya and Tsunade don&#39;t seem compatible could mean their relation was over quickly or that it was a one night thing.

Mut
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:23 AM
my theory: tayuya is naruto&#39;s mother.

and the &#39;father&#39; is anko.

and naruto was adopted.

Insomniac
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:52 AM
the 1st and 2nd are brothers, they&#39;re refered to as &#39;The Brothers&#39; after all

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>An &#39;is&#39; clue: The fact that her brother really, really looks like Naruto, it could be a family resemblance. A sneaky clue by Kishimoto? Or a red herring? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Orochimarus new body also looks like Naruto or Gaara, doesnt mean hes related

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:20 AM
Also, I was thinking that the seal that the third made had to be very strong. Perhaps bonded with actual blood. The sealer and the container would have to be of the same clan for the bond to hold or something.

Just throwing it out there.

PSJ
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:39 AM
you mean the fanfic theory? that one is OLD but it makes alot of sense tho. i like that theory alot and kakashi it wasnt THAT hard to figure out that shikamaru had to fight a girl again... but nice anyway http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 09:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Feb 8 2004, 04:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the 1st and 2nd are brothers, they&#39;re refered to as &#39;The Brothers&#39; after all

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think that was a translation error on the part of the early manga scanslation groups.

The recent anime episode did not refer to them as brothers.

Reason
Sun, 02-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Stop posting and finish the third one already, Hatake Kakashi http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

- Reason -

Raven
Mon, 02-09-2004, 08:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Feb 8 2004, 04:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> my theory: tayuya is naruto&#39;s mother.

and naruto was adopted. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
LMAO

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Orochimarus new body also looks like Naruto or Gaara, doesnt mean hes related

They actually showed a comparison of Tsunade&#39;s brother to Naruto, making the same facial expression and hand gesture in the same panel, they were saying the same thing too...... that seems like a clue to me, like he&#39;s wanting us to put 2 n 2 together.

I think Oro&#39;s new body looking similar is just a co-incidence.

gaara
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:10 AM
&quot;I mean in dragon ball original Goku never knew he was a saiyan and stuff... until the 1st episode/chapter of dragon ball z then he knew. So would u think that Kishimoto Masashi will follow that thing? in the 1st episode/chapter of naruto &quot;Z&quot; they will tell the birth of Naruto?&quot;

The manga was always called DB, the DBZ elements were introduced at the end of vol. 18. DB just got a name change in the new season of its showing in the anime. If the same were to occur in Naruto, we&#39;re already at vol. 23 but its not as thick as the DB mangas, then I think only a name change would occur in the show, but even so I think it will always remain simply &quot;Naruto&quot;.

As for a startling discovery, thats bound to happen but not like the angle of Akira Toriyama&#39;s Dragon Ball manga..He was heavely influenced by Tsiyuchi the buddhist tale of the Monkey King, Son Wu Kong aka Son Gokou in Japan..Hence the name of Goku being referred to as Son Gokou by some(since its his real name and funimation thinks you guys would be too slow to understand the Son prefix). The latter part of DB starting at the end of vol. 18 was an introduction of Superman like background(sent to earth to destroy, and you&#39;re not the only survivor) just like the movies and the comic...Akira Toriyama of course drew heavely from this Golden Age hero Superman to create his own Golden Age of action series&#39; which is highly innovative yet dreaded in America because of
American dubbing company whose name shall not be reminded.

What is sad and what cannot be denied, although prayed against, is the fact that Naruto could perhaps be bounded by the same fate as the &#39;Dragon Ball&#39; epic..in the simple fact that both haven&#39;t been this popular in the states while merely just starting out in Japan in a long time...although it was harder for db to get here faster and easier, the new wave of the internet torrents and animesukis of the world could be the sources which reveal too much for those who wish to bastardize the dl ratings for Naruto and others with their dubbing projects.

Toruxxx
Mon, 02-09-2004, 11:37 AM
a lil off topic here but what chapter in the manga do u see Tsunade&#39;s brother coz i wouldnt mind seeing him i dun read the manga so i dunno what one he is in can someone tell me plz thx and sorry bk to the original topic

gaara
Tue, 02-10-2004, 08:24 AM
if you don&#39;t read the manga then stay away from it.

Vagabond
Wed, 02-11-2004, 06:28 AM
This what you&#39;re talking about?

http://www.narutoblast.com/gallery/albums/Mangascans/Volume19/chapter168/chapter168_11.jpg

RockingRocklee
Wed, 02-11-2004, 08:04 AM
lol.......close??(wink wink)

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-11-2004, 08:46 AM
Definetly a resemblance, but it might just be so that Tsunade is reminded of her brother more. They are not neccesarilly family.

xtort
Wed, 02-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Since everyone is postulating, I&#39;ll throw in my two cents.

The First and Second aren&#39;t literally brothers, nor are either of them related to the Third. When the Third called them &quot;two brothers&quot;, he&#39;s speaking in a fraternal brotherhood sense, (see: Band of Brothers).

The Fourth is Naruto&#39;s father. Think about it... you need to save your village by sealing a demon into a person. You can&#39;t pick yourself. You aren&#39;t just going to pick anyone, and seeing that you&#39;re going to die yourself, you&#39;d try to leave your child w/ a hero&#39;s legacy (as the Fourth wanted for Naruto, but didn&#39;t get).

The truth of this... I see Jiraiya telling Naruto. As much as Kakashi was the Group 7 teacher, Jiraiya is Naruto&#39;s teacher now.

Err, that&#39;s 3 cents. Dammit.

-xtortout

villin
Wed, 02-11-2004, 11:05 AM
I&#39;m pretty sure everybody already knows about the birth of Naruto. They see him walking around and stuff so they got to know he was born at some point. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-11-2004, 11:33 AM
xtort, glad you get it. Some people just can&#39;t get it in their heads about the fraternal thing.

Toruxxx
Wed, 02-11-2004, 11:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaara @ Feb 10 2004, 07:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if you don&#39;t read the manga then stay away from it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
why should i stay away from it? i dun care about spoilers i think knowing what will happen in the anime is better make me wanna see it even more&#33;

xtort
Wed, 02-11-2004, 12:08 PM
Also, I don&#39;t think people should read too much into people looking alike. Kishimoto&#39;s weak point seems to be coming up with new facial styles and features. There&#39;ve been many people that look like Naruto one week, and then don&#39;t the next.

About his lineage... I have a sneaking suspicion that Jiraiya might be a great-uncle or grandfather.

-xtortout

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-11-2004, 12:11 PM
I agree with the Jiraiya thing totally.

I also have to nod at how Kishimoto can&#39;t seem to come up with new faces. The guy that won Orochimaru&#39;s battle royale looked a lot like Naruto. Now that Oro is under bandages, we will have to see if Kishimoto changed it more.

Everon
Wed, 02-11-2004, 12:59 PM
So maybe Naruto&#39;s dad is DAN and mom is Tsunade. wow what a great name DAN. it roles right off the toungue doesn&#39;t it. DAN. DAN...DANNNNNN.

Doesn&#39;t make any sense right, cause Tsunade is like 50 and obviously in by the time DANNNN died she was...oh wait...she covers up her age doesn&#39;t she? Edit: Narutos about 13, so about 14 years (don&#39;t forget the nine months&#33;) she would of been about 36-35, which is feasible for a woman.

NEW THEORY DING&#33; DING&#33; DING&#33; The last great ninja war ended with the summoning of the Kyubii (an uncontrolable summon) and all sides suffered incredible losses. At the time, Jiraya, Oro, and Tsunade were still the legendary three, but Tsunade who had done her &quot;thing&quot; with DAN Uzimaki and had lost him recently, decided to hit the road (cause her baby was covered in blood after birth, she couldn&#39;t deal with that fact). The 4th sealed the kyubii in naruto and hit the bucket after that, because he thought, yeah Tsunade&#39;s baby will be respected. In reality NOPE&#33;

Hey it works to a certain degree....

Heheh I love screwing with peoples minds. Now everyones gonna add this stuff to their list of conspiracies.

Hyuga Koji
Thu, 02-12-2004, 02:41 AM
I don&#39;t see Tsunade as having anyone&#39;s child other than Dan&#39;s

from the dialouge she had with Jiraiya i got the impression they never got to a first date and certainly never shared a bed.

I&#39;m kind of hoping Kishimoto throws us a curveball and Naruto&#39;s dad isn&#39;t Yondaime but still somebody worth respecting.

It would kind of mess Naruto up if he was descended from greatness instead of achieving it on his own.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 02-12-2004, 02:51 AM
If the 4 hogake is Naruto father like many thinks he is then Naruto would work a lot harder to prove his worth cuase nothing can be worse than being the son of a hogake and suckin so much as Naruto did in the begining http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Its doesnt realy matter to me who his father is as long they tell us who he is, i dont care if he is a nobody or a hogake.

PSJ
Thu, 02-12-2004, 03:43 AM
just for the fun of it ill post my theory on what happened the day kyubi got sealed.

4th hokages wife was giving birth to their son naruto and 4ths wife died when she gave birth to him. 4th was so devestated that he didnt want to live which is why he brought naruto with him and took his own life by sealing kyubi in naruto. this makes sence beacuse

A) naruto was born on the same day kyubi attacked
B)4th hokage was late to the fight against kyubi
C) who the hell would seal a dangerous monster inside a random kid?

i think this theory is waterproof(dont know if you can say that in english works in swedish tho)

feel free to try to break it tho. i think kishimotot will tell us this in the end of the manga

NOTE: dragonball was divided into Dragonball and dragonballZ only in the anime the manga was named dragonball all the 42 volumes. and the manga is waaaay batter than the anime

XwingRob
Thu, 02-12-2004, 03:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon &#064; Feb 12 2004, 11:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
If you think by that certain logic: That tsunade was a sannin, so naruto should be respected but he isn&#39;t, I guess that kills the 4th being his father theory because HE WAS A FREAKING HOKAGE.

It only makes sense that Naruto&#39;s parents were nobodies who got killed by the Kyuubi. Nothing spectacular, otherwise that would destroy a lot of stuff about making yourself be recognized by your own talents </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Nobody would know Naruto is the son of the 4th, except for a few close friends of the 4th.
Two ways this would be possible.
1) Naruto is the love-child of a forbidden relationship. So the 4th and the mother kept it a secret from almost everyone, because if someone found out, it would have damaged the 4th and the village&#39;s reputation.
OR
2) Everyone was aware that the 4th was going to have a child, but since the mother died they assumed the newborn died too during the attack. Only a few people were there at Naruto&#39;s birth, so only they would know the truth. Edit: Also since the 4th did sacrificed himself, that only proves to the common folk that the son is dead. Why? Because they assumed he sacrificed himself because he had nothing left to live for.

KakashiSensei
Thu, 02-12-2004, 04:06 AM
pervert, Yes it could be devastating to loose the wife but wouldn&#39;t it be worse to end your life b/c of that and leave an orphaned kid with a demon in his belly......

Jman
Thu, 02-12-2004, 04:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 12 2004, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think kishimoto will tell us this in the end of the manga
agrees on this point. hopefully then he wouldn&#39;t leave us with an open ending with possible unanswered questions regarding other characters ie sasuke dead?&#33;?

Hyuga Koji
Thu, 02-12-2004, 05:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 12 2004, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
i think this theory is waterproof(dont know if you can say that in english works in swedish tho)

feel free to try to break it tho. i think kishimotot will tell us this in the end of the manga

I believe the phrase you&#39;re looking for is airtight as in an airtight alibi.

the identityof Naruto&#39;s dad has the potential to be the biggest shock in the series and i think it would be kind of fun if it was.

PSJ
Thu, 02-12-2004, 05:46 AM
oh so there is a phrase like that in english.. good to here that im sick of turning swedish phrases into english it doesnt sound right http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

otakujb
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:17 PM
anybody notice the resemblence between the forth hokage and naruto?? just something to think about...

Everon
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Please don&#39;t relate Naruto by adding that &quot;Z&quot; to it. It just brings back bad memories.

Ok even if 50 and 12, 50-13 = 38 which is still feasible. Cmon, I know you want to believe.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtort &#064; Feb 11 2004, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I would like to add, for the record, that Tsunade isn&#39;t Naruto&#39;s mother. Re-read this again and again: Tsunade isn&#39;t Naruto&#39;s mother.

It goes against everything we&#39;ve been shown of every character. A] Naruto would have been much more respected, having a Sennin parent. B] Women don&#39;t just drop a baby off for a ritual demon-sealing ritual. I believe, no matter what I think at any given moment about where story is going, that Kishimoto has a better understanding of human emotions, and wouldn&#39;t allow this kind of flaw in the story. C] Tsunade would have had some reaction to seeing him again, besides &quot;who the heck is this loser?&#33;&quot; D] Once she found out who Naruto was, would she beat up her own son? E] While the Konoha village people have promised not to speak of his past, this doesn&#39;t hold true for other people. Wouldn&#39;t the verbage from other people (Orochimaru, especially) have been different if she were his mother?

I can go on and on and on. Naruto is not her son.

-xtortout

PS In case you skipped all that, Naruto is not Tsunade&#39;s son. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If you think by that certain logic: That tsunade was a sannin, so naruto should be respected but he isn&#39;t, I guess that kills the 4th being his father theory because HE WAS A FREAKING HOKAGE.

It only makes sense that Naruto&#39;s parents were nobodies who got killed by the Kyuubi. Nothing spectacular, otherwise that would destroy a lot of stuff about making yourself be recognized by your own talents

*EDIT* Please don&#39;t double post. The edit button is your friend&#33;

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:50 PM
Yeah they do look similar. Especially if you look at both of them from the side view.

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 01:01 PM
Tsunade is in her 50&#39;s. Naruto is 12. She was young when Dan died. Math doesn&#39;t matchup

Tsunade + Jiraiya = Yondaime

Everon
Thu, 02-12-2004, 01:07 PM
Naruto according to the manga is now 13. So lets do some match 50 - 14 (9 months too&#33;) is about 35/36.

Its not uncommon for a mother to give birth to a child in thier thirties.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 02-12-2004, 01:18 PM
it&#39;s either that or they the bad guys, and they got they nine tails to be sealed inside naruto and had him grow up alone to make him a strong ninja, so they could use him later on.

I know that the weak part of this theory is the fact that if they would have trained him then he&#39;d be much stronger, but you can get over that easily.

and according to the &#39;get respect through your own talent&#39; rule, there&#39;s NO FUCKING WAY that Naruto is the 4th&#39;s reincreation, it&#39;d be like throwing the whole character out the window.

the whole Hokage&#092;other leaf parenthood thing just doesn&#39;t fit to naruto&#39;s growing up lifestyle, no matter how you look around, there are too many plotholes for it to work.

xtort
Thu, 02-12-2004, 01:27 PM
I would like to add, for the record, that Tsunade isn&#39;t Naruto&#39;s mother. Re-read this again and again: Tsunade isn&#39;t Naruto&#39;s mother.

It goes against everything we&#39;ve been shown of every character. A] Naruto would have been much more respected, having a Sennin parent. B] Women don&#39;t just drop a baby off for a ritual demon-sealing ritual. I believe, no matter what I think at any given moment about where story is going, that Kishimoto has a better understanding of human emotions, and wouldn&#39;t allow this kind of flaw in the story. C] Tsunade would have had some reaction to seeing him again, besides &quot;who the heck is this loser?&#33;&quot; D] Once she found out who Naruto was, would she beat up her own son? E] While the Konoha village people have promised not to speak of his past, this doesn&#39;t hold true for other people. Wouldn&#39;t the verbage from other people (Orochimaru, especially) have been different if she were his mother?

I can go on and on and on. Naruto is not her son.

-xtortout

PS In case you skipped all that, Naruto is not Tsunade&#39;s son.

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 01:40 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 12 2004, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto according to the manga is now 13. So lets do some match 50 - 14 (9 months too&#33;) is about 35/36.

Its not uncommon for a mother to give birth to a child in thier thirties. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I went by their ages at the start of the manga. The Sannins were all 50 and the Rookies were all 12.

Face it, she isn&#39;t his mother either way. It just isn&#39;t possible. Unless she and Yondaime are not related and she seduced the guy.

BakaShinji
Thu, 02-12-2004, 01:53 PM
Naruto had a virgin birth... c&#39;mon everyone knows that.

Yondaime gave birth to Naruto under the manger with the 3 sennins watching.

Kyuubi, a.k.a. Herod wanted to kill Naruto - but Yondaime escaped with the savior of Konoha by sealing Herod into a vessel provided by Naruto...

Then he sacrificed himself for our sins... or .. wait... .. rewind.. shit - there goes my theory. AHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ok - contribution to the thread. I think Kishimoto will tell us that naruto had no mumma when Naruto Z comes out. Which I hope never&#33; Something things are best left unanswered and unmaimed by crappy sequels. Although DB didn&#39;t need DBZ to lame it up. Ok point said and done.

Mut
Thu, 02-12-2004, 01:59 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Feb 8 2004, 04:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> my theory: tayuya is naruto&#39;s mother.

and naruto was adopted. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i think my theory still stands as the most logical and obvious.

Mut
Fri, 02-13-2004, 03:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (otakujb @ Feb 12 2004, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> anybody notice the resemblence between the forth hokage and naruto?? just something to think about... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>WHAT? NARUTO AND THE 4TH??? </span>

simon: surprise of the century