PDA

View Full Version : 69 RAW

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-05-2004, 02:46 AM
I laughed out loud at the them doing a kind o DBZ type power up thing. Sure they didn't scream or anything, but the floating debris was a bit much.

I am glad to see that they are advancing the Sarutobi fight more than they are the Gaara vs Sasuke and eventually Gaara in Demon form vs Naruto and Gamabunta.

I had no clue they would speed up the arrival of the 1st and 2nd so fast.

Konohamaru and Sandaim'es little flashback was nice too. Wish I knew what they were saying.

Thoughts?

Kiba-kun
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:02 AM
I hope we get to see Iruka fighting some soun/sand-nins while protecting the kids

Oh, and I dont like how they did Tayuya, she was supposed to be bluehaired since she's the north gate v_v
Btw, Oro and the 3th were as fast as sakura doing handseals

villin
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:08 AM
I actually was pretty disappointed by this episode. The whole stare off between Orochimaru and Sandaime could have been shortened to less than the 15min it was. I also felt that the flashbacks involving Konohamaru were totally unnecessary and flashbacks of Oro and Sarutobi as pupil and sensei would have been more relavent.

On the plus side we finally got to see an episode where Gai didn't look like a total fruit. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:21 AM
Yeah last episode he looked like an idiot. Kakashi was executing speed attacks and Gai just was doing Bruce Lee impressions. This episode he did his speed dash punch, that send that Sound-nin through the wall.

Also I think we can now confirm that the White Cloaked ANBU isn't Anko. He has a male voice. Someone in the Naruto Anime forum thought it was her, since we don't see her at all anymore in the manga after this.

I don't remember that mudslide stuff happening in the manga either...the rest of the fight was alright though. I have been waiting for this for a while.

Karasu
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:24 AM
Yeah that damn Konohamaru always gets mixed up in episodes we least want to be hearing from him.. But still was cool with all the hand seals and wierd names of jutsus http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif I really want some flashys of Orochimaru from before. But I guess they are comming up real soon..

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:26 AM
Yeah I can't wait to see the flashback scene where Sarutobi thinks of his past.

It will probably show a young Sarutobi with the 1st and 2nd, then the young Sannins taking the same test that Team 7 took, but with Sarutobi.

villin
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:29 AM
Was that the one where Jiraiya called Tsunade a 'Flat chested bitch'? That was just too funny.

Mgslee
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Feb 5 2004, 12:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Was that the one where Jiraiya called Tsunade a &#39;Flat chested bitch&#39;? That was just too funny. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

that makes me want to re read those chapters. man I wish I had all the manga in book form... would make for good bed reading material

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:36 AM
Yeah thats the one. Of course he gets tied to the log like Naruto, and Orochimaru and Tsunade kind of mock him.

Then he tells Sarutobi about his peeping skills, and Sarutobi says he will go with him next time to peep, to see if he is telling the truth.

Raven
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mgslee @ Feb 5 2004, 02:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> man I wish I had all the manga in book form... would make for good bed reading material </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s easy enough, all you need is a laser printer, a binder, and a lot of time. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

rleland
Thu, 02-05-2004, 04:47 AM
btw i havn&#39;t watched the raw, but if they follow the manga the summoning would come in the same chapter as the anime ended last ep so i wouldn&#39;t say they&#39;ve sped it up http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Insomniac
Thu, 02-05-2004, 05:06 AM
ah thats true about handseal speed, in the manga i got the impression that they were lightning speed as they were one single panel and several hand movements, that thought came into my mind when i saw them executing jutsus

Augury
Thu, 02-05-2004, 06:29 AM
I liked this episode. It seems to be moving right alongside the speed of the manga. They inserted the extra fight exchange between Hokage and Orochimaru along with the Konohamaru flashback. They seemed cool though, kind of like &quot;well-done&quot; additions.

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-05-2004, 06:47 AM
yeah she isn&#39;t as useless as the anime fanboys think.

Insomniac
Thu, 02-05-2004, 06:48 AM
personally the Orochimaru flashback in which hes experimenting is probably my favourite of all flashbacks, it just yells cool http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
pity thats not in this ep http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Aion
Thu, 02-05-2004, 08:22 AM
Good episode. I have a question though, since I dont read the manga. Is was the third coffin going to be the 4th?

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-05-2004, 08:31 AM
yep http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

It was a good thing Sarutobi cancelled it too, or else he would have a shit load of problems.

Oh and after you read this, stay out of this forum. You are going to get so much stuff ruined for you. Hang out in the regular Naruto one.

Insomniac
Thu, 02-05-2004, 08:37 AM
yeah this forum contains spoilers, better to stick to just the plain naruto anime one

Aion
Thu, 02-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Nah, I dont care that I know what is going to happen. Actions speak louder then world, I like to see how things unfold. It does not really spoil anything, since most of it is either obvious or so ambiguous I would miss it anyway.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 02-05-2004, 08:44 AM
extra jutsu echange was kind of cool, next ep will almost totally be about naruto team trying to shake of sound only the end will have Oro sticking those kunai&#39;s in the back of the 1st and 2nds head, oh by the way the cloaked ANBU is obviously Kabuto you can tell by his voice any fool who thought it was Anko is badly mistaken

rleland
Thu, 02-05-2004, 08:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeluxSkillz @ Feb 5 2004, 07:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> extra jutsu echange was kind of cool, next ep will almost totally be about naruto team trying to shake of sound only the end will have Oro sticking those kunai&#39;s in the back of the 1st and 2nds head, oh by the way the cloaked ANBU is obviously Kabuto you can tell by his voice any fool who thought it was Anko is badly mistaken </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
dude they&#39;re talking about two diff cloaked anbu
one is talking about the one in white (the anbu leader)
kabuto is the one with the soundnin

Insomniac
Thu, 02-05-2004, 09:11 AM
this ep proves why 69 is the magic number http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

personally i loved the Oro vs Sarutobi bits in this ep, coulda done without the Kohonamaru parts but eh what can you do

easily one of the best episodes in awhile

AND THEY FIXED TAYUYA&#33;&#33;&#33;
she looks better now

Rock Lee
Thu, 02-05-2004, 09:34 AM
The episode was great, i dunno what you all are refering to about the whole staring down contest, there wasn&#39;t much in the way of filler in this episode. I did enjoy the added in part, and im glad they got world summon out of the way. Now the good stuff can start next wed.

Insomniac
Thu, 02-05-2004, 09:48 AM
yeah i honestly enjoyed this episode, the only thing i think they could have done without is the Kohonamaru parts but everything else was well done

did anyone notice the quality increase of the clashes and the animation of the streeks?
before it was like one crappy clash every few minutes, this episode it was tonnes and the streeks were thicker and looked more like people

69 really went one up on 68, even Tayuya was fixed which i&#39;m happy about

Elessar
Thu, 02-05-2004, 12:19 PM
So far I really like it.

They improved the sarutobi - oro strength of will fight that wasn&#39;t really obvious.

Improving one of the highest class ninjutsu battles in the manga (were it was a bit disappointing) *w000h00* And about konohamaru -- his appearence was predictable. Since they - so far - made the whoe city invasion more detailed than in the manga - why shouldn&#39;t be the rescue of the kids be more stuffed up too?

Oro -- Saru so far was imho the best addition they ever did to the anime.

Beautiful Green Beast
Fri, 02-06-2004, 02:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Feb 5 2004, 08:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this ep proves why 69 is the magic number http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

personally i loved the Oro vs Sarutobi bits in this ep, coulda done without the Kohonamaru parts but eh what can you do

easily one of the best episodes in awhile

AND THEY FIXED TAYUYA&#33;&#33;&#33;
she looks better now </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
tayuya? so shes one of those four that made the flame wall...

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 02:08 AM
yeah she is the one with Red Hair. The very last one they always show.

She&#39;s pretty cool. We are about to see more of what she is capable of in the manga. Hopefully tommorow.

Ryno2410
Fri, 02-06-2004, 03:50 AM
Orochimaru was unable to summon the third because Dosu died already. He used Kin and Zaku as sacrifices in order to summon them.

Anime_KickBoxer
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Orochimaru was unable to summon the third because Dosu died already. He used Kin and Zaku as sacrifices in order to summon them. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I thought I read that somewhere before... but I couldn&#39;t find out where it was in the manga. In both the anime and manga Orochimaru began summoning the third deceased hokage but the 3rd Hokage stopped it in time. What chapter was that in?

rleland
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:37 AM
the paw thing is just cause the dog thinks so highly of himself =p
(like when he added cute without sakura having said anything)

he thinks his paw is so good (PURI PURI&#33; -- as they said, soft and tense or soemthing) to touch that it would be a good reward in itself =p it&#39;s just added for the sake of humor (hey i found it funny ^^)

the quality of the drawings has definately increased in this episode. just look at the detail and all the facial expressions that people didn&#39;t use to have in the other episodes =p

this is the first episode in a while that has made me want to watch it twice

and i havn&#39;t really watched the manga in a while, but i can&#39;t seem to ever recall anything to do with the bugguy (shino right?) listening to kakashi and gai... what was he doing there? (things are getting curiouser and curiouser&#33;) i dont remember anything to do with that from the manga

Vagabond
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:47 AM
Chapter 117. The fourth would have been too much for him.

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 06:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 5 2004, 07:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I laughed out loud at the them doing a kind o DBZ type power up thing. Sure they didn&#39;t scream or anything, but the floating debris was a bit much.

I am glad to see that they are advancing the Sarutobi fight more than they are the Gaara vs Sasuke and eventually Gaara in Demon form vs Naruto and Gamabunta.

I had no clue they would speed up the arrival of the 1st and 2nd so fast.

Konohamaru and Sandaim&#39;es little flashback was nice too. Wish I knew what they were saying.

Thoughts? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol i thought it were the lee kind of thing where big chunks of ground flies but the peices in their power ups are like a mm big it sounded worse than it was. a late dbz power up blows half of earth up... and then when one of their ki attacks hits the ground they create like a 5 metre diametre hole.....

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 06:38 AM
Nah &#33; not a slow release of ANBU/AonE version of 69 ... mendokze&#33;

Arctyc
Fri, 02-06-2004, 12:05 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I don&#39;t remember that mudslide stuff happening in the manga either</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I haven&#39;t seen the RAW, but I think I remember seeing what you may be describing...

Chapter 120, Page 5: Doton Doryuu heki.

Anime_KickBoxer
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:54 PM
A question.. wth was the dog talking to Shikamaru about? His paw is soft or some crap like that? Don&#39;t recall seeing that in the manga...

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Probably said something like, &quot;lets do it bro, I can tell you and me are the same type. Give me five.&quot;

Like you said, I don&#39;t think that was in the manga either.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:19 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Feb 5 2004, 02:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I actually was pretty disappointed by this episode. The whole stare off between Orochimaru and Sandaime could have been shortened to less than the 15min it was. I also felt that the flashbacks involving Konohamaru were totally unnecessary and flashbacks of Oro and Sarutobi as pupil and sensei would have been more relavent.

On the plus side we finally got to see an episode where Gai didn&#39;t look like a total fruit. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
This eps made me very angry ,who in the world want to see Konohamaru thinking 90 % of eps 69 &quot;eh something wierd is going on&quot; This is why manga will always be better the anime cause they dont waste our time with pointless things like the anime&#33;&#33;

Mgslee
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:02 AM
The anime fills in alot of the missing / unexplained stuff from the manga and I rather enjoy that...

what I didnt like is how the 3rd stopped the summoning of the 4th... I perferred it like in the manga Oro completed the summon but when the coffin opened nothing was inside... its a totally different effect on what you think went wrong or why...

maybe oro will try summoning the 4th again... no idea... and whats this about using kin and zaku as sacrifices to summon? first time i&#39;ve ever heard of this and I&#39;ve read all the manga... maybe i&#39;ll go re read.

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:08 AM
Just a thought if oro would have succeeded summoning the third coffin, would that person be hokage 4th? because it makes sence indeed..

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 7 2004, 05:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just a thought if oro would have succeeded summoning the third coffin, would that person be hokage 4th? because it makes sence indeed.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah it would have been the 4th and then the third would be toast cause three Hogake is tad to much for any ninja http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Chi Chi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:27 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ryno2410 @ Feb 6 2004, 02:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Orochimaru was unable to summon the third because Dosu died already. He used Kin and Zaku as sacrifices in order to summon them. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
He knew that Dosu was dead and he has enough people in his village he can use.

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:30 AM
When did Orochimaru sacrifise zaku and kin, it was not revealed in the anime, though in the manga it did.

Chi Chi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 7 2004, 05:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> When did Orochimaru sacrifise zaku and kin, it was not revealed in the anime, though in the manga it did. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
After the fight

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:41 AM
Also the mud jutsu that hokage 3rd performed in the beginning of the battle was not even in the manga... and, in which chapter do you see the flashbacks when orochimaru sacrifise zaku and kin?

RaZzy
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:52 AM
lol that anbu dude has really pointy ears in one scene it&#39;s funny
like he&#39;s some sort of alien because of his mask .. ( the animators made that mistake i guess)

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:54 AM
there are no flashbacks of zaku and kin&#39;s sacrifice after the battle you see their corpses

Insomniac
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:57 AM
i never saw Orochimaru sacrafice Zaku and Kin but when the 3rd seals 1st and 2nd their faces appear in the remains

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:57 AM
Still waiting for that god damn ANBU&amp;AonE 69, i wonder what happend.. the same goes for PMK 17.. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:59 AM
im waiting for 69 as well as 202 chapter of anruto manga. im going to freakin kill someone if i dot get them soon.

like especauilly since i have been hearings soo many good things from both.

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:32 AM
you people are too impatient, because of people like you did Inane almost stop scanlating Naruto and if I were ANBU AonE i would´ve stopped subbing Naruto too because of all these people bitching about how slow they are doing this, there goes a lot of effort into subbing/translating

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:35 AM
The endoder of ANBU&amp;AonE is he using virutual dub?

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:39 AM
i wasnt bitchin i was just saying i am waiting for them. i can wait i just like anruto.

hehhe

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:52 AM
yeah i&#39;m waiting too but Itachi&#39;s post is just useless if you can&#39;t wait for their release while keeping your mouth shut you should move on to other subbers who put the eps out faster AONE ANBU is slower then most groups but they have a reason they bring quality and they bring the ep out in like 4 days that&#39;s fast for the great quality they give us because they have to coordinate this shit every week maybe on a certain day their encoder isn&#39;t capable of getting on his computer thus slowing the release down there can be a lot of reasons for them being slow, and sometimes all of the people working on Naruto are available at the right time so they can release like on thursday but usually you have to keep in mind, subbers/encoders etc are not machines they have lives and are doing this because they like doing it and to help out the naruto fans to get to enjoy the series like they do, I think fansubbers should get way more props and the little fanboys should shut up you get this FREE they sacrifice time to give you your oxygen because some of these people like Itachi act like it&#39;s the end of the world when they can&#39;t get their fix of Naruto, I love naruto just as much as all the happy fanboys and girls but i&#39;m not running around their irc channel or board asking them to hurry up because I want to watch Naruto, I patiently wait for A-A&#39;s version to add to my collection and am very thankful to them, also I&#39;m very thankful of BakaSan who usually releases on thursdays and he&#39;s a ONE man team he&#39;s amazing and deserves props even though I don&#39;t keep his releases I still respect his effort of bringing it out so fast for those whinny fan boys and girls who can&#39;t wait

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:13 PM
Gome&#33;

So have Inane stop scan manga chapters?

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:18 PM
no they didn&#39;t but they delayed their release go to narutofan for a release by a new group it&#39;s ok atleast we got some sort of translation of it

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:21 PM
If you read theirs .txt document that&#39;s included with the manga it says, &quot;this manga chapter is roughly transelated, it&#39;s a test to beat inane&quot;, it says something like that, i&#39;ll wait for inane to get a full transelation that i can rely on.

jing
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:51 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 7 2004, 11:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If you read theirs .txt document that&#39;s included with the manga it says, &quot;this manga chapter is roughly transelated, it&#39;s a test to beat inane&quot;, it says something like that, i&#39;ll wait for inane to get a full transelation that i can rely on. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
So there&#39;s no harm in reading both.

Aegeon
Sun, 02-08-2004, 03:08 AM
Sorry but wtf was this all about http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/Aegeon-wtf.JPG

Kinda gave me a laugh http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Chi Chi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:24 AM
It is to scare you.

rleland
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Naruto dropped..?

We&#39;ve been working on Naruto for a long time, so I suppose it&#39;s not a surprise that a lot of leechers seem to take us for granted. Let&#39;s get something straight: We don&#39;t owe you leechers anything. It&#39;s bad enough fewer and fewer people seem to appreciate our efforts, people rip off our translations or edits, but even more recently- coming to our channel and demanding Naruto&#33;? Telling us off if we don&#39;t have it finished fast enough for your liking? Asking about when it&#39;ll be finished constantly, @finding non-existent chapters- Complaining about our speed, even though we&#39;re caught up with Japan? And nor is that a slight against groups that aren&#39;t- we&#39;re all doing this because we like manga, on our own time and money, despite the fact that we all have things called lives.

We&#39;re not going as far as to ask that people be grateful for our time and effort- just don&#39;t act like we owe it to you all to scanslate.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
just for those who didn&#39;t know yet =p

well maybe they&#39;ll start again; who knows
but in the meanwhile i wouldn&#39;t wait for their translation
that was from http://inane.mangareaders.com ('http://inane.mangareaders.com') btw