PDA

View Full Version : Haku V.S. Shikamaru

mangoman
Tue, 02-03-2004, 09:28 AM
I was looking back on old episodes and i came across the haku and zabuza saga. I was wondering who would win if Haku was to fight Shikamaru. I think it would be a good match because it's a person with a ultimate jutsu and a person that can think through anything.

jing
Tue, 02-03-2004, 09:35 AM
I think Haku would win, because he is too fast for shikamaru to shadow bind.

Nara Shikamaru
Tue, 02-03-2004, 10:34 AM
uncertain for me haku is both strong and fast but shikamaru could use the environment around him to use to his advantage. i guess it somewhat depends on the surroundings too but haku would sure have a higher chance cuz of his experience

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:00 AM
Dude, Haku could use his ulimate move, and make Shikamaru into a porcupine. A genin will never beat a jounin (with some exceptions)

Krbadass
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:05 AM
But then again, the ice casted a huge shadow, so he could just make one huge one. Not only that but he can reflect his shadow off the mirrors.

Kumiriko
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:07 AM
Can shikamaru's Techniq work on inatamet objects? would make sence if he can controle Anything with a shadow. and if that was the case. imagen what he could do with the Needles.

Krbadass
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:07 AM
Nah he can't

Kumiriko
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:08 AM
*will wait till the manga/anime Proves if it can or not*

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:23 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Feb 3 2004, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But then again, the ice casted a huge shadow, so he could just make one huge one. Not only that but he can reflect his shadow off the mirrors. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Ok, no ultimate movie. Some old fashioned taijutsu. Shikamaru cant think his way passed Haku.

NarutoOtaku
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kumiriko @ Feb 3 2004, 10:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> *will wait till the manga/anime Proves if it can or not* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Here&#39;s a thought: what would he do if he caught the shadow of an inanimate object? Since an inanimate object cant move.

Kumiriko
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:27 AM
He can manipulate shadows thats basically how he controles something. i am picturing something like Telepathie here. if it is not the tech he currently uses i am sure if naruto was reality someone would have or be developing a jutsu to do just that

Assassin
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:31 AM
haku&#39;s so called &quot;ultimate&quot; jutsu wasn&#39;t all that ultimate....if u watch the eps, he says &quot;i can&#39;t keep this up much longer. this jutsu requires alot of chakra&quot; or somethign like that.......so if the user can outlast his jutsu, then they win. granted shika probably doesn&#39;t have enuff stamina (or is even willing) to outlast.....but someone like naruto or sasuke (as they are now) could certainly defeat haku.....

XwingRob
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Wow. I find this thread completely pointless for some reason. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

NarutoOtaku
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kumiriko @ Feb 3 2004, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He can manipulate shadows thats basically how he controles something. i am picturing something like Telepathie here. if it is not the tech he currently uses i am sure if naruto was reality someone would have or be developing a jutsu to do just that </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
What good is it to manipulate shadows of inanimate objects that cannot move?

Assassin

First of all, that is his ultimate move. Do not compare his with the Chidori or any other technique that may seem stronger. That is the case. And besides, all techniques require Chakra. The more extreme the move... the more Chakra it uses up, perhaps.

villin
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:39 AM
XwingRob:That&#39;s because Haku is dead and Shikamaru is weak.

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Feb 3 2004, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Wow. I find this thread completely pointless for some reason. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
100% agreed.

Kumiriko
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:43 AM
it is pure what if senario, more for fun. but yah. it is pointless but why not? Let em use there imagenation.

Karasu
Tue, 02-03-2004, 12:12 PM
haha what a wierd thought http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif..

I would bet my money on Haku.. but it can depend alot on the sorroundings.. And Shikamaru is smart.. he might be able to shadowbind. but I dont think his jutsu is &quot;made&quot; for one on one fighting.. but if Haku puts up the mirrors then I very much doubt Shikamaru will have much to put up with

Assassin
Wed, 02-04-2004, 03:27 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku @ Feb 3 2004, 10:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Assassin

First of all, that is his ultimate move. Do not compare his with the Chidori or any other technique that may seem stronger. That is the case. And besides, all techniques require Chakra. The more extreme the move... the more Chakra it uses up, perhaps. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well then his ultimate move isn&#39;t so ultimate. besides, i wasn&#39;t comparing it with anyotehr move, i was just saying that itd not as powerful a jutsu as zabuza made it seem. he said that no one had ever defeated it, and that made it sound like it was some crazy ass jutsu....i just wanted to say that it could be defeated if the rite person came along.

and about the more chakra thing, ya ur probably rite.....gaara&#39;s armor of sand has the same thing....takes too much chakra, so he can&#39;t keep it up for long.

Reason
Wed, 02-04-2004, 04:26 AM
If Haku used the ice mirrors, and there was a shadow, If Shikamaru catches Haku, he would just use that time to walk out of the mirrors...but I think Haku would eventually win.

BTW, Haku could have developed his techniques further if he had the same amount of time as the others... but he is kinda dead, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif No point in comparing abilities unless you compare them at the same specific point in time.

- |2eason -

HokageSama
Wed, 02-04-2004, 04:53 AM
also remember that Haku didn&#39;t want to kill Sasuke and Naruto. he just delayed it as much as possible. naruto used kage bunshin to help sasuke see haku&#39;s movements. perhaps it was never been defeated before because haku didn&#39;t waste anytime in killing whoever was inside the ice mirror.

SilentSnake
Wed, 02-04-2004, 04:59 AM
shika is not so slow... temari is so fast that tenten couldn&#39;t see her, shika lying on the ground escaped her attack easily, after all he ALSO trained for a month like everyone else in the chuunin final exam. but that on the other note.

I believe shika would come up with something and it would be like &quot;ahh.... kage mane no jutsu finally succeded&quot; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Nara Shikamaru
Wed, 02-04-2004, 05:00 AM
ah so much people doubting shikamaru.. yet i agree because haku is amazing. but now that i think about it shikamaru after the war will have to become a chuunin i mean cmon i know he&#39;s lazy but he makes a great leader(i know im going off topic &gt;_&gt;) so much thought into one little thing&#33;*ahem* my prediction u heard it here on gotwoot forums &gt;_&gt; i think shikamaru/sasuke will become chuunin. but im more sure of shikamaru because sasuke&#39;s match was stopped. (sorry went off topic agains http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif )

Destiny
Wed, 02-04-2004, 06:48 AM
Haku would win for sure, no competition there. If he wanted to finish it off quickly, he wouldnt give the time for shikamaru to devise a strategy over the mirrors.

The_Fourth
Wed, 02-04-2004, 06:56 AM
I think Haku would win. I also got the sensation that it was a pointless thread.

Hotsuma
Wed, 02-04-2004, 07:05 AM
Itachi. You have a bad-ass sig.

Anyways. Shikamaru would win. Because Haku is already dead. Therefore, Shikamaru wins by default.

NarutoOtaku
Wed, 02-04-2004, 09:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Feb 4 2004, 02:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku &#064; Feb 3 2004, 10:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Assassin

First of all, that is his ultimate move. Do not compare his with the Chidori or any other technique that may seem stronger. That is the case. And besides, all techniques require Chakra. The more extreme the move... the more Chakra it uses up, perhaps. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well then his ultimate move isn&#39;t so ultimate. besides, i wasn&#39;t comparing it with anyotehr move, i was just saying that itd not as powerful a jutsu as zabuza made it seem. he said that no one had ever defeated it, and that made it sound like it was some crazy ass jutsu....i just wanted to say that it could be defeated if the rite person came along.

and about the more chakra thing, ya ur probably rite.....gaara&#39;s armor of sand has the same thing....takes too much chakra, so he can&#39;t keep it up for long. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You dont get it. That is his ultimate move. Each individual has their own signature move. The Demonic Ice Mirror was Haku&#39;s. You&#39;re saying that his technique isnt ultimate just because it uses up a lot of Chakra. Well, the Chidori uses up a lot of Chakra. That doesnt mean that it isnt Kakashi&#39;s ultimate move.

RoMuLuu
Wed, 02-04-2004, 09:51 AM
I&#39;d say Haku would win. He didn&#39;t even try to kill Sasuke and Naruto when they fought. If he wanted to, he could have killed them both in the very beginning, as it took time from Sasuke to get a read on his movements. He aimed to non-critical points with his needles, and he did hit them. So that means that if he wanted, he could have thrown needles to very critical points and hit them.

Nara Shikamaru
Wed, 02-04-2004, 10:47 AM
shikamaru only has one technique it&#39;s his disadvantage against haku. you guys think shika gunna get another move? his dad look kinda strong getting drunk ... hey what if his dad is like a super super lazy ass genius b/c the scene where shika goes to see his dad in a bar is kinda pointless OR IS IT BECAUSE SHIKA&#39;S DAD GUNNA DO SOMETHING BIG.... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Uchiha-Itachi
Wed, 02-04-2004, 10:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Feb 3 2004, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> haku&#39;s so called &quot;ultimate&quot; jutsu wasn&#39;t all that ultimate....if u watch the eps, he says &quot;i can&#39;t keep this up much longer. this jutsu requires alot of chakra&quot; or somethign like that.......so if the user can outlast his jutsu, then they win. granted shika probably doesn&#39;t have enuff stamina (or is even willing) to outlast.....but someone like naruto or sasuke (as they are now) could certainly defeat haku..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That was his ultimate jutsu and TBH he could tear Sasuke appart in a blink of an eye if he wanted too.. just be realistic draw a kunai lightning speed movement and stab the kunai in his head..

But that would make the serie to end to quick for Sasuke http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

TeLeKiNeSiS
Wed, 02-04-2004, 11:01 AM
well..since that whole ice mirror thing seems to cast a shadow...maybe shikamaru can just get haku like that..and start smacking his hands around the air, and since haku would be inside the ice...that would end up destroying his own ice mirrors, no?

Fox Fire
Wed, 02-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Haku, just because he&#39;s my fav...acually I think shika would come up with something, he is pretty smart....tho he probly would had talked his way out of fighting or something(that lazy bastard http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif).

.akai
Wed, 02-04-2004, 12:11 PM
Haku would win... definitely.

r3n
Wed, 02-04-2004, 01:38 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Feb 4 2004, 03:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But then again, the ice casted a huge shadow, so he could just make one huge one. Not only that but he can reflect his shadow off the mirrors. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
meh? reflecting shadows off mirrors. surely he has to be connected to the shadow. and correct me if im a wrong. but u dont get shadows in mid air? shadows are caused by the lack of light on a SURFACE?

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Wed, 02-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Haku will definatly win.

His skill level and ablitiy is way too good.

Karasu
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:32 AM
well just to end the discussion, throw in a pissed Gaara in the middle and he will kill them both end of story and life goes on.

spectre270
Fri, 02-06-2004, 11:27 AM
<span style='color:blue'>shikamaru isn&#39;t even near the spped of haku and since he never touch to ground or anything else touch by a shadow he would be destroyed in the first round.</span> http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Karasu
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:38 AM
Well without making the thread into something it should not be.. Yeah Haku is far from a looser that cant do anything. But I think if Gaara freaks out the way he did in the Sasuke fight 66-67 and that evil eye thing there I honestly belive Hakus life will end in a couple of seconds.. Said countless of times there has to be something extreem about Gaara otherwise he wouldnt have gotten all the mystery time he has got and all the husch husch talk.. And a normal shinobi like Haku or Sasuke in my oppinion wont win.

And yeah one of them Ura renge hits Gaara took from Lee would probably have if not kill then knock pretty much anyone unconcious.. and when hit the ground at the speed lee punches it would have killed.. Lee mad and in ura renge mode is a dangerous force http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif The fight there was to show off Lee and the awsome power Lee can obtain. And also to hint the resistance of Gaara.. again shown by getting hit by the *crowd goes wild screams* Chidori that is supposed to cut anything bla bla one hit one kill.. didnt work that well..

I dont know what will happen to Sasuke but if he catches up with Gaara he will be in the deeep shiat..

Pakkun
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:18 AM
Since Shikamaru is weaker then Haku, he would lose. (but Shikamaru is still way more cool then Haku)

Nautek
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:33 AM
I think Haku would win. Shika is super smart but I think that Haku is pretty smart too, and fast http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Haku would own Gaara.

Karasu
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:30 PM
pfeeh. Gaara would go the way he did vs Sasuke, and to what I know Haku dont have anything that will penetrate the sphere, so Gaara would go crazy, rip Hakus head off and piss down his throat and play banjo with his entrails.. So I very much doubt haku would own that much

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:45 PM
a really pointless thread, Shika will never be able to beat anybody with his kagemane alone, the best he can get a draw.

Haku has so many options of killing Shika it&#39;s not even funny, he can take him out just by running towards him and dodging his super slow shadow...

dudes, Shika is smart but he isn&#39;t invincible, you can&#39;t do everything with just brains, the sign at the end of the 2nd exam means that you need to be smart and skillful to succesd.

HAKU &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; SHIKA: anywhere, anytime

Karasu
Sat, 02-07-2004, 01:03 PM
Probably very true. I stand by my Shikamaru isnt a 1on1 fighter.. atleast if the shadow copy is the only jutsu his family has, he doesnt have a devestating blow and that leads us to shika&#39;s brain and a team, where the team is the one delivering the blow to finnish the shadow binded enemy.

BOballistic
Sat, 02-07-2004, 01:16 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pakkun &#064; Feb 7 2004, 02:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Since Shikamaru is weaker then Haku, he would lose. (but Shikamaru is still way more cool then Haku)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
pfft, laughable at the most and pitiful at the least.

BOballistic
Sat, 02-07-2004, 01:32 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Karasu &#064; Feb 7 2004, 08:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>pfeeh. Gaara would go the way he did vs Sasuke, and to what I know Haku dont have anything that will penetrate the sphere, so Gaara would go crazy, rip Hakus head off and piss down his throat and play banjo with his entrails.. So I very much doubt haku would own that much</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
its debatable, after all haku is a mist nin. <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HYDRO POWER&#33;&#33;&#33; </span> sand that gets wet is malleable and with haku&#39;s intellect and power, he can probably get gaara&#39;s sand wet enough to penetrate it and wound him* like sasuke and his chidori... After all, sand is not that hard**

*not kill him, but it will cause him to freak out and remove his shell of course then haku have to work around the sand shield

**I always wonder how gaara&#39;s armor of sand kept on absorbing lee&#39;s blows. The way the anime/manga showed the fight it seemed like he(lee) could have crushed everyones skull with his hands

Frank_griffith
Sun, 02-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Haku would definitively win. Sure, Shikamaru can think through everything, but he has very low stamina and he does&#39;nt have the speed to dodge Haku&#39;s needles.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 02-09-2004, 04:07 AM
If Haku was serious he wouldn&#39;t even let Gaara have the time to make his sand shell... as for his sand shield... Haku has the speed to get the better of that. You guys seem to be forgetting that Haku was playing around with Naruto and Sasuke. If he was serious from the start both would be dead right now.

Kyuubi_Rage
Mon, 02-09-2004, 04:34 AM
Haku only need to use his Demonic Ice Mirrors on Shikamaru, And Shikamaru doesnt know which one he should use Shadow Imiation on.

It&#39;s pretty obvious, Haku wins.

Karasu
Mon, 02-09-2004, 07:56 AM
Haku http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif. You belive Haku would win, I dont and there are some pretty good and even almost obvious reasons to why I dont either.. Haku isnt faster than Lee.. Haku isnt alive to kill everything to feel happiness, Haku dont have a thing inside that drives the killing, Haku is soft, and has feelings that take over etc. etc.

And you say Haku wouldnt let Gaara do this and that.. what says that Gaara is only the way he has been so far.. Every fight up to now he has done some slightly different things cause opponents gets stronger and stronger.. Eventually he will do the things Baki and his syblings are always husch husching about. This is just a theoretical thought cause Haku is dead and a fight would never happen. But if Haku would go 100% and Gaara go 100% of his ability and Gaara is all that Baki and the sand says he is. Then Haku would probably get ripped appart and fed to the sand.

Kyubi Naruto
Mon, 02-09-2004, 08:55 AM
I&#39;d have to say that Shikamaru will stand no chance against Haku. However, for the off-topic gaara vs haku topic, from what I&#39;ve seen so far from Gaara, Im pretty sure Gaara can beat Haku, definately beat him with his inner form. ( Im not being a little Gaara fanboy becuz Im a Haku fan boy http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif ) Anyway, its not right to compare someone who had time to become stronger, and someone who had already died.

Come on, if Sasuke improved that much from the time during Zabuza episodes and till the chunnin exam episodes, Im pretty sure Haku could have improved just as much, if not more, and plus, Haku was already stronger than Sasuke during that time.

My opionon: Sasuke + 50 episodes = super fast skilled uchiha
Haku + 50 episodes = Extremely skilled advanced bloodline user
Cant really compare Gaara and Haku cuz we havent seen what Haku could have become if he was given the time. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Slain
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:30 AM
i think haku would win too.
cause shikamaru is not pretty fast, and it would take to much time to use his shadow skill,... and remember haku can see all in &quot;slow mode&quot; from his ice castle he said ;/

spectre270
Sat, 03-27-2004, 10:00 PM
Haku would kill him before he could plan to win.

Assertn
Sat, 03-27-2004, 10:31 PM
haku was going easy on sasuke and naruto......he prolly couldve killed anyone within his ice mirrors in a matter of seconds if he wanted
besides.....does the victim of the shadow imitation have to be touching the ground for them to be bound? If haku is always in the air reflecting between the mirrors, then i dont think he can get caught

Everon
Sat, 03-27-2004, 10:50 PM
Who would win? Neither.

Haku is too nice of a person to kill, so he can't possibly win. Shikamaru, of course, would never allow himself to hurt a woman. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Both are disqualified and its called a draw

Jman
Sun, 03-28-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by: The_Fourth
I think Haku would win. I also got the sensation that it was a pointless thread.

I second that.

hokageomar
Wed, 03-31-2004, 11:27 AM
what if what if, first of all it will never happen cause hes dead unless orochimaru decides to bring him back second of all its no contest. Seeing how haku was just toying with sasuke and naruto if he was to go straight for a kill, he would anihalate anyone at that low a level. Even as a chunin shikamaru cant do it. No offense i love him, hes one of my favorites but he wouldnt hang

?igma
Wed, 03-31-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by: Everon
Who would win? Neither.

Haku is too nice of a person to kill, so he can't possibly win. Shikamaru, of course, would never allow himself to hurt a woman. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Both are disqualified and its called a draw

I do not really have to tell you that a Shinobi has killed before right? Shinobi is what it MEANS.
So to the point, only some sort of recognition of a certain event (they were children he could feel a link with)
brought him to go soft on Sasuke and Naruto. Which doesnt imply he wont feel the same for Shikamaru , but its obvious that if he doesnt feel any sympathy for the guy, he's dead meat.

and that's a "would be dead" cuzz, Haku is dead i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Knives122
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:24 PM
why does it matter Haku is dead so the fight would never happen

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:31 PM
haku would win hands down, the only reason naruto and sasuke and sakura are alive is cause haku has a heart, haku is far from stupid and is faster and stronger and more powerful than shikamaru, if they were to fight and neither knew each others jutsus haku would just dispatch him with a swift stab to the head because shikamaru is a tactician, not a warrior, in a frontal fight he'd lose, if haku were being too kind to kill him, he'd stand a chance but would probably still lose in the long run

karasu you forget about rock lee, haku in the mirrors was probably faster than rock lee and rock lee was able to penetrate the sand defense with pure speed, the diff. is that i dont think that rock lee intended to kill Gaara, if haku were fighting gaara and intended to kill him, he might be able to, then again naruto with the demon power broke the mirrors easily so maybe so would gaara, who knows or cares really, gaaras alive and haku is dead so as of now gaara owns haku

Stoopider
Thu, 04-08-2004, 11:50 AM
This is a hard one. Because If you ask me, Shika would be smart enough to never combat Haku 'normally', by pitting each other combat skills against each other. SHika would probably RUN AWAY. Thats whats he's most good at. And probably come back some other time.

But under abnormal circumstance, like Naruto stupidly enough, or Sasuke.. Stupidly enough. Haku would definitely own Shika.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Who is to say that Shikamaru couldnt use the shadow bind through the mirrors?
If he could then he could totally take it!

i/expressions/devil.gif