PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Panic

villin
Tue, 02-03-2004, 06:15 AM
I just watched the first two seasons of this sweet anime for probably the 100th time and it led me to wonder will there be a third season.

What I'm getting at is there any news on a third season?

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 02-03-2004, 07:06 AM
hope there is a 3rd season bc this is teh fukin funniest shit ive seen so far well besides gto its teh sedon funniest shit, the last eps of the ova was kik ass

Noonan
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:13 AM
1st season 26 episodes - serious mech series

2nd season 17 episodes (13 air dates + 2 unaired half episodes) - listed as Full Metal Panic Fumoffu - ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS - series supposedly is much closer to the original manga since it focus' on the main characters posing as high school students, and thier misadventures.

2nd series isn't licensed yet - and due to the amount of guns/bombs/chemical weapons used in a school setting it may not be airable in the US - so companies may be a bit more hesitant about picking it up - for now though its available on bittorent - check Animesuki for links.

as for a 3rd series.. dunno - but I sure hope so - especially if its similar in style to the second.

Trip
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:20 AM
the second series is quite different to the first, but it's much better! made me laugh so many times while watching it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

hope they make a 3rd series.

*EDIT*

Go Here ('http://a.scarywater.net/akeep/') if you want to download the 2nd series, if you scroll down the whole series is in 1 torrent.

Mgslee
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:28 AM
From what I've read FMP was based off a series of novels (not manga). The manga was later created based off the novel while the anime series was based mainly on the more serious aspects of the novels...

I think the anime concluded before the end of the novel series... I'm not 100% sure thou. But to sum it up theres a story after FMP. FMP:F is not a second season of FMP its more like a side story... but very funny and entertaining.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 02-05-2004, 01:25 PM
I thought that FMP was over after the 26 eps,is there a OVA or another season??

TruthofMistake
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:40 PM
umm could someone show me where to get the last 2 episodes of full metal panic first season iv only been able to find up to 24 checked suprnova and boxtorrents is down and didnt see anything on google....

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:43 PM
full metal panic is only 24 eps, full metal panic fumoffu is available on boxtorrents it's 15 eps but some eps are only half an episode, there will be a season 3 it will be named Fuill Metal Panic 2nd Raid

TruthofMistake
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:45 PM
oh i was going by noonin saying there was 26 thanks for clearing that up for me

Munsu
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:58 PM
anidb, animenfo, and animenewsnetwork will always be your best friends

Shiena^
Wed, 10-06-2004, 01:59 AM
just heard good news from boxtorrents forum, fmp 3 is being made, it use some unused chapter from the manga, i'll post the link when i found it

Munsu
Wed, 10-06-2004, 02:09 AM
Yeah it has been discussed before here in gotwoot... even DeluxSkillz brought it up again yesterday in this thread

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=6559

TruthofMistake
Mon, 10-11-2004, 08:11 PM
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT my torrent stopped in the middle dirty suprnova took it down and nowhere else i checked had it not even a google search brought up anything could someone tell me where to get first season of fmp i HATE not being able to finish a good series

edit- nevermind didnt know there was a aathread for this in the download section sorry for the trouble

GuardianShado
Mon, 10-11-2004, 09:46 PM
so, any info on FMP 2nd raid? i've seen both seasons already and i have GOT to get this one O_O
if anyone finds any releases by anyone, post it here or PM me PLEASE!!! *deep bow*