PDA

View Full Version : Witch Hunter Robin

Serico
Tue, 02-03-2004, 02:15 AM
Has anyone seen this anime and what do you think of it?

Kumiriko
Tue, 02-03-2004, 02:43 AM
Good serise. kinda like hellsing but not so Violent and twisted. Still good thought. Fact is, they want to turn it into a live action serise on Sci-fi network.

Munsu
Tue, 02-03-2004, 03:14 AM
I really loved this series... I was left a little bit unsattisfied... like many others, i'm hoping for another series but I highly doubt it...

JessiA
Tue, 02-03-2004, 03:39 AM
Well, it's slow at first, because they're trying to give you as much background information as possible on the characters and stuff before revealing the intense plot (which happens around episode 10, 11, or 12).

BTW, 1) SciFi Network HAS the rights to do it.. so once they get a script written up and stuff, they'll begin casting and filming it (refer to my posts about WHR Live Action Series in the General Discussion section).. 2) They're airing it on Adult Swim.. I don't know what company did the dubs.. but if it's not 4Kids, I might record it one night and watch it.. If you haven't seen it until now, Adult Swim (on Cartoon Network) is a good chance if you don't mind dubbed anime and/or staying up late or videorecording...

Kumiriko
Tue, 02-03-2004, 03:47 AM
The Dub For Witch hunter isnt that bad if i remember correctly. Voice of vash the stamped is one of the Hunters. forget his name but he is the industrutable one.

Poiple Weezard
Tue, 02-03-2004, 08:47 AM
A bit slow for my tastes, but each episode was well worth it. You get some action, some drama, and some mystery. Very little comedy, but its present if you look hard enough.

Likewise wanting but not expecting a second season.

marius0001
Thu, 02-05-2004, 04:29 AM
Is one of my favorites.

Only think which i must criticise, that at the end of the season the plot is more upset. it's like LOTR 2 normal version.