PDA

View Full Version : Better or getting worse?

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:58 AM
I don't know if this has been up earlier, sorry if it has... Just want to see what you guys think about Naruto "right now".

Edit: Hey, what happened to my poll? Please, could some mod edit it for me?

Oh, and also... What i mean is not just overall but what you feel right now about it. If you think it's moving on too slow or something like that. I know you all love it jsut as I, but all animes has it's ups and downs at some points, what about now?

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 09:00 AM
the poll u made sucks, fix it

i am pretty sure u can fix it by urself

hehe

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 02-01-2004, 09:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Feb 1 2004, 08:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the poll u made sucks, fix it

hehe </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It&#39;s fixed... I don&#39;t know why it was all f**ked up, well, not matter now. Just keep on with it.

jing
Sun, 02-01-2004, 09:05 AM
if its getting worse and worse, i would not watch it... and i wouldn&#39;t even come to this forum and talk about naruto if i didn&#39;t like it.

what do YOU think?

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 02-01-2004, 09:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Feb 1 2004, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if its getting worse and worse, i would not watch it... and i wouldn&#39;t even come to this forum and talk about naruto if i didn&#39;t like it.

what do YOU think? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Maybe because you&#39;ve watched a part of naruto which you really liked but now is dissapointed about naruto and waits for an amazing moment to come again... These sort of things happen you know.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 09:14 AM
the anime is good the only thing is sometimes the animation isnt up to par. in my opinion the manga is always amazing. but the anime polt is insane and if they fix the animation sometimes it will only become the greatest thing since sex.

but seriously nothing is better then sex, but naruto is like right below sex.

hehe

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 02-01-2004, 09:21 AM
Personaly I really didnt like naruto at the start. I hated it to be honest. But as time passed, i learned to love it. The story got more intense and mature. Action kept getting better and better. Got me hooked on naruto. Now i cant live a day without looking at something that is naruto.

nar'to
Sun, 02-01-2004, 12:22 PM
naruto plateaued at the end of the first season. after that it took some time to so build up the excitement prolly re-starting at the preliminary finals for the chunin exams. since the prelims the show has been on a rocket buster ride wth no signs of stopping.

i&#39;m loving it.

kimunist
Sun, 02-01-2004, 12:29 PM
i think right now its a bit awkward b/c we havent seen such fast paced action that the episodes cant put it all in one epi, so to us it might seem weird.

but right now, its been getting better and better, hopefully it&#39;ll be awesome as soon as the war is in full motion.

Iznogoud
Mon, 02-02-2004, 02:05 AM
It&#39;s getting better imo...
hxh is getting worse ^^

OshadowO
Mon, 02-02-2004, 02:35 AM
voted for getting worse. But I expect it to pick up again soon with the war. The whole chunin exam thing coupled with bad animation was wearing on me:/

The Kyubi Naruto
Mon, 02-02-2004, 02:41 AM
No way is Naruto getting worse&#33;&#33;
It&#39;s just like wine, gets better by age&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif
HELL YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I think this ep 68 beats most of &#39;em. It was much better than the mediocre 66/67. The feel, the atmosphere was absolutely breathtaking. Although it could be that I had not seen Naruto for two weeks. The waiting was horrible, but (luckily??) my computer went ballistic on me for couple of days. It finally started working when I checked that the RAM cards are in place (They weren&#39;t) http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 02-02-2004, 02:50 AM
I didn&#39;t vote, but don&#39;t get me started. But I&#39;d say its about borderline.

Nautek
Mon, 02-02-2004, 02:55 AM
I think it&#39;s getting better and better, it&#39;s fun to see how the characters grow.

Spydek
Mon, 02-02-2004, 04:46 AM
I think it&#39;s getting better. The chunnin exam was becoming a bit long (before the finals)...

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 02-02-2004, 04:47 AM
its getting better, if u voted for it getting worse then u suck and u shouldnt even watch naruto anymore

Baka-chan
Mon, 02-02-2004, 05:29 AM
like i&#39;ve said many times before in complaint threads... when its slow and boring and you feel like you gotta complain, it just means it&#39;ll get better and there will be a lotta action http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif . i&#39;ve never seen an anime thats good the whole entire time, never. nothing can be perfect, accept the flaws as they come.

but anyways.. i think it&#39;s getting better, and will only get better http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

itsgalf
Mon, 02-02-2004, 05:53 AM
I&#39;d say its getting better and better as far as action is concerned. And as far as story, i&#39;d say its only gonna get better since the war started.

RoMuLuu
Mon, 02-02-2004, 05:53 AM
There already was a time when I thought that this anime is reallly getting worse. That was after the Zabuza and Haku episodes. Well, but that feeling didn&#39;t last too long, and now I think that this anime is just getting better and better all the time. Expecially the next episodes will be superior I think. I just can&#39;t wait.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 02-02-2004, 05:59 AM
Its getting better all the time, i have&#39;nt seen ep 68 and Naruto in allmost tre weeks so i dying to see Naruto again.

Kagari
Mon, 02-02-2004, 06:18 AM
naruto rocks my socks.

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 02-02-2004, 06:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baka-chan @ Feb 2 2004, 05:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> like i&#39;ve said many times before in complaint threads... when its slow and boring and you feel like you gotta complain, it just means it&#39;ll get better and there will be a lotta action http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif . i&#39;ve never seen an anime thats good the whole entire time, never. nothing can be perfect, accept the flaws as they come.

but anyways.. i think it&#39;s getting better, and will only get better http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The first time i watched Hikaru No Go or Now And Then Here And There, they were never boring, not a single ep.

r3n
Mon, 02-02-2004, 07:34 AM
id say better and better, and its not as slow as it used to be (zabuza fight anyone?). altho we havent had ne nu characters introduced for ages to spice things up i think some will probably come soon, and im looking forward to when some do http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Uchiha-Itachi
Mon, 02-02-2004, 09:36 AM
IMO it&#39;s getting better, i agree some episode&#39;s are build ups for the next episode or a introducing/flashback episode, but that doesn&#39;t take away the joy. Well except for episode 65 wich was a total filler episode, but hence that was only 1 episode...

sexy_no_jutsu
Mon, 02-02-2004, 11:56 AM
it was getting worse and worse with that chuunin exam. im glad that saga is finally over. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

sangai
Mon, 02-02-2004, 01:10 PM
for me it just keeps gettin better i love the series

XwingRob
Tue, 02-03-2004, 04:18 AM
Ah I see. I completely misunderstood you then. I thought you were giving Naruto a hard time because of the length of the Chuunin exams.
Yeah, its all good. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 02-03-2004, 04:32 AM
Thanks man, i knew you would understand. Back to the show.

XwingRob
Tue, 02-03-2004, 04:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Feb 2 2004, 01:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I didn&#39;t vote, but don&#39;t get me started. But I&#39;d say its about borderline. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m actually confused about you.
How the heck can you be a FoR fan when the end of the first and all of the second season...all the fights took place inside one arena, and then bash Naruto???
I&#39;m not bashing FoR or anything, I thought it was awesome(too bad it got canned). But I just don&#39;t understand why you give Naruto such a hard time.
*sigh
Need to go to sleep now, good night everyone.

ViQ
Tue, 02-03-2004, 10:36 AM
I must say...ep 65 was horribly animated, it was like they were drawing in a hurry..

&quot;Damnit Hung Fow, i need this arc NOW&#33;&#33;&quot;

&quot;But sir, i&#39;m not quite finished yet, Gaara still looks a little half-finished..&quot;

&quot;I don&#39;t care about your lame excuses, if we don&#39;t air this today, Matseko will fire my stinky ass, AND probably start drawing this shit by himself...&quot;

And Matseko&#39;s evil plan was set to work..

NarutoOtaku
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Feb 3 2004, 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob &#064; Feb 3 2004, 03:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Feb 2 2004, 01:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I didn&#39;t vote, but don&#39;t get me started. But I&#39;d say its about borderline. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
How the heck can you be a FoR fan when the end of the first and all of the second season...all the fights took place inside one arena, and then bash Naruto???
I&#39;m not bashing FoR or anything, I thought it was awesome(too bad it got canned). But I just don&#39;t understand why you give Naruto such a hard time.
*sigh
Need to go to sleep now, good night everyone. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It&#39;s true most of the fighting deathmatches took place inside an arena. If I had seen Naruto first I probably would have liked it better. I didn&#39;t bash Naruto as in the series, I just never liked Naruto as a character. With Kyubi he can win any fight he wants. But Recca and his eight Karyu&#39;s (flame dragons) can still lose, especially to his brother Kurei and Kurenai. Recca fights to protect Yanagi and Naruto fights for recognition. Which is more noble?

Note: im not discriminating naruto (the series) or anything, its all good. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Why do you compare nobility to Naruto and Flame of Recca? The two are on a different subject.

And besides, why do you need to be noble when you are comparing a fight to one anime series and another?

I am also noting that i am not trying to make fun of you or cause you to hate me. I re-read my reply. I may sound mean but im truly not.

Minako-chan
Tue, 02-03-2004, 12:18 PM
for a while it was really scraping the bottom of the barrel... now that its gotten to a good part, who knows... it may get better, it may get worse. Only time will tell...

TeLeKiNeSiS
Tue, 02-03-2004, 12:33 PM
i love naruto where it is now...lots of action...great. i hope they keep it up like this...they seem to have packed a lot in ep 68

hiddenpookie
Tue, 02-03-2004, 12:43 PM
uhhhh i have no idea why am here what is naruto?

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 02-03-2004, 01:09 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Feb 3 2004, 03:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Feb 2 2004, 01:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I didn&#39;t vote, but don&#39;t get me started. But I&#39;d say its about borderline. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
*sigh
Need to go to sleep now, good night everyone. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It&#39;s true most of the fighting deathmatches took place inside an arena. If I had seen Naruto first I probably would have liked it better. I didn&#39;t bash Naruto as in the series, I just never liked Naruto as a character. With Kyubi he can win any fight he wants. But Recca and his eight Karyu&#39;s (flame dragons) can still lose, especially to his brother Kurei and Kurenai. Recca fights to protect Yanagi and Naruto fights for recognition. Which is more noble?

Note: im not discriminating naruto (the series) or anything, its all good.

PoDy
Wed, 02-04-2004, 03:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Feb 1 2004, 08:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> but seriously nothing is better then sex, but naruto is like right below sex.

Agreed.

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 02-04-2004, 03:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku @ Feb 3 2004, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Feb 3 2004, 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob &#064; Feb 3 2004, 03:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Feb 2 2004, 01:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I didn&#39;t vote, but don&#39;t get me started. But I&#39;d say its about borderline. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
*sigh

Note: im not discriminating naruto (the series) or anything, its all good. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Why do you compare nobility to Naruto and Flame of Recca? The two are on a different subject.

And besides, why do you need to be noble when you are comparing a fight to one anime series and another?

I am also noting that i am not trying to make fun of you or cause you to hate me. I re-read my reply. I may sound mean but im truly not. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I don&#39;t understand what your trying to get at, and no, I don&#39;t hate you. I don&#39;t hate anyone really.

NarutoOtaku
Wed, 02-04-2004, 03:18 AM
Hmm... oh well... i would not want to bother you anymore anyways. So its okay. Anyways... Go to sleep&#33; Its late here... i am too. See you. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

By the way, i have not replied to the topic that concerns this post. In my opinion, it is getting better.

Viet-Elite
Wed, 02-04-2004, 01:31 PM
I really like the twiste when the Sound and the Sand team up http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Naruto
Wed, 02-04-2004, 01:41 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Feb 2 2004, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the poll u made sucks, fix it

lol
i just saw ur name and wondered how it would look when kakashi and naruto would make fusion http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

to the poll: ehm i think the funny missions were better but i also dam like fight scenes so naruto is better and worse (...) for example the fight scenes are better and the past scenes of sakura were bad i think http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_afro.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_afro.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_afro.gif

i like that smilie ---&#62; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_followthroughfart.gif

Kyuubi_Rage
Sun, 02-08-2004, 02:49 AM
It&#39;s getting real better, The latest episode rocks so much. I&#39;ll like episode 62 most of all. Because of Nine Tails Chakra.

Xollence
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:12 AM
It&#39;s obvisouly getting better. More action, more characters, more plot twists. What more do you need?

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:46 AM
as long as they don&#39;t screw up the animation then it&#39;ll keep getting better because the story is just beginning with the start of the war hokage vs oro is gonna kick ass

kage_bunshin
Tue, 02-10-2004, 02:05 AM
well storywise, its just getting better and better and much more interesting.
But the animation has gotten alot less bloodier though.... remember the 2nd zabuza fight on the bridge there was blood all over the place and now in the more recent episodes you don&#39;t see much bloody action as before....but thats about it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

boomorman
Tue, 02-10-2004, 10:20 AM
I don&#39;t know if I would say its getting worse, but I would say it’s changing. They turned off the funny and went more for the action and power ups it seems. Yeah I guess Naruto seems to be getting to strong to fast, but that doesn&#39;t ruin it. Also I don&#39;t like the fact that Naruto is drawing his power off that which perhaps killed his own parents. I hope in the end Naruto gets to square off vs the nine tails and redeem himself.

Aegis Runestone
Tue, 02-10-2004, 01:08 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari @ Feb 2 2004, 05:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> naruto rocks my socks. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Sasami rocks mine XD Err... I mean... no... o.o;

Anyway I&#39;m always an optimtist so it&#39;s getting better and better. An I personally think Naruto fighting for recognition IS a noble cause... just as long as he doesn&#39;t try to make everyone worship him like a god. But Naruto is already getting that recognition after defeating Neji http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif