PDA

View Full Version : Will Kabuto change sides?

EpoC
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:35 AM
(I don't know if this has been done before and I hope not.)

Kabuto! is he really as bad as he seems to be?
I don't know about that. Becuse he learns to know naruto, and everybody that crosses narutos path turn from a dark path to a little brighter one.
However this topic is about Kabuto.
When he first was seen talking to Oro, Oro said that, if he wanted to stop him he would have to kill sasuke. at that time Kabuto seemed like he didn't like Oro that much. He even was about to kill Sasuke if Kakashi wouldn't stop him.
before he tried to kill Sasuke he said something like this

-There is such a thing to be too outstanding. We stood out too much.
we where both unfurtunate to catch the eye of Orichamaru-sama.

Yes, Kabuto may have darkness in his heart, but is it enough darkness to follow Orichamarus every perverted ideas?

sangai
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:40 AM
possibly but i voted no

i dont think he will oro got him on some kind of leash don't know what oro gots that makes him stick around but enough to control kabuto

thats just what i think

Uberbaka
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>When he first was seen talking to Oro, Oro said that, if he wanted to stop him he would have to kill sasuke. at that time Kabuto seemed like he didn&#39;t like Oro that much. He even was about to kill Sasuke if Kakashi wouldn&#39;t stop him.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

He wasn&#39;t about to kill Sasuke, he had the scalpel out to attack Kakashi/take sasuke hostage...

Nonono.. To me it seems that Kabuto follows Oro by his own will. I don&#39;t Oro is forcing him to do anything. Kabuto simply respects oro and doesn&#39;t have his own spesific agenda, therefore i doubt Kabuto will turn.

PSJ
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:03 AM
it seems like kabuto covers up his true personality quite well and they have mentioned that he got a special skill or something. which has to do with evil i dont think he will change sides.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:06 AM
Yeah it is either a special skill or a Advanced Bloodline from his home country. I am wondering which of the othe 4 villages he is from anyway. I don&#39;t think it is Sand Village, since they have been introduced already. I am guessing it is going to be Hidden Rock/Stone village. Since Kabuto is an prehistoric creature, kind of like a crab type thing and is found in fossils.

villin
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:10 AM
I find it unlikely that he would switch sides. If he were to betray Orochimaru, he probably wouldn&#39;t survive too long.

Vagabond
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:17 AM
I ddon&#39;t think he&#39;ll change sides, I just think he has his own agenda.

Raven
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:21 AM
I don&#39;t think he&#39;s on anybody&#39;s side, including Oro&#39;s. I think he&#39;s pretending to be loyal because Oro is a powerful ally to have, all the while bettering himself to acheive some higher goal. We&#39;ll probably find out sooner or later what it is.

Destroyor
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:25 AM
Way too early to tell, we are not even sure if he&#39;s actually loyal to anyone.

jing
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:36 AM
maybe the akatsuki sent kabuto to spy on orochimaru.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Feb 1 2004, 07:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> maybe the akatsuki sent kabuto to spy on orochimaru. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
could be but i doubt that since orochimaru raised kabuto since he was abandoned as a child.

Iznogoud
Sun, 02-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Where has it been said he raised him ?
I think he won&#39;t betray him, he&#39;s had several occasions to do it...

Legendary Nin
Sun, 02-01-2004, 10:37 AM
I think Kabuto has other connections,maybe Akatsuki.But he is definitly planning something.Oro knows that the time will come when Kabuto will betray him,and Kabuto knows some day he will turn his back to him,but when is undertermined.

Insomniac
Sun, 02-01-2004, 10:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He even was about to kill Sasuke if Kakashi wouldn&#39;t stop him.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

omfg so many people think this, WHY DONT YOU WATCH/READ THAT AGAIN.
Kabuto took out that knife to throw at Kakashi NOT TO KILL SASUKE.
Kakashi didnt do anything to stop him from killing Sasuke, Kabuto threw the knife at Kakashi as soon as he sensed that he was there, IT EVEN EXPLAINS THAT.

Arctyc
Mon, 02-02-2004, 02:01 AM
Kabuto&#39;s true intentions... well, he is/was a spy, so of course we aren&#39;t supposed to know what he&#39;s thinking. That&#39;s what makes him good at what he does.

He has expressed... I wouldn&#39;t call it disgust, but rather a sort of sickened amusement at some of the actions Orochimaru has taken. He doesn&#39;t put Orochimaru on the same pedestal that Kimimaro seems to.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 02-02-2004, 05:05 AM
Kabuto is part of a darker more sinister plot. Probably an elite member of Akatsuki.

Vagabond
Mon, 02-02-2004, 05:27 AM
Maybe he&#39;s just being blackmailed by Oro. I mean Oro has the ability to bring people back to life, he could of just killed someone close to Kabuto and told him that if he didn&#39;t cooperate he wouldn&#39;t bring them back to life. That seems to probable though.
hm also, ever think that the red eyes thing with Kabuto wasn&#39;t an advanced bloodline but maybe a demon inside of him. Also the only time he does that is when he is protecting Naruto. Maybe Kabuto does work for the akatsuki and he is waiting for the right time to go after him. You&#39;d think we would have seen the red eyes thing when Naruto used the rasengan on him because he was in a life and death situation. Who knows he could be faking everything and is really the strongest character in the series. Wow i&#39;m really rambling. This is what speculation does. Every post is probably farther from the truth. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

PSJ
Mon, 02-02-2004, 07:15 AM
kabuto was brought back from a war to konoha a medical nin took care of him that is why he knows alot of mecial skills and then orochimaru got his eyes on him or something and he became a sound spy...
Kabuto is planning thing on his own, he is up to something. he might be one of itachi&#39;s boys.... i dont really know but he is up to something.

Boogster
Mon, 02-02-2004, 07:38 AM
Contrary to prevalent arguement, the question posed was not: &#39;Will Kabuto betray Oro?&#39;

I fact, I think he will, undoubtably. He is essentially cunning and mysterious, traits that seem to point towards betrayal of this kind.

The original question, however, was: &#39;Will kabuto change sides?&#39;

The answer to this one, imo, is No. I think he is destined to inherit the &#39;big badguy&#39; status from Oro.

Masamune
Mon, 02-02-2004, 09:39 AM
/me thinks he&#39;s only loyal to himself

secret agenda in back pocket O.o

Insomniac
Mon, 02-02-2004, 09:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>He has expressed... I wouldn&#39;t call it disgust, but rather a sort of sickened amusement at some of the actions Orochimaru has taken. He doesn&#39;t put Orochimaru on the same pedestal that Kimimaro seems to. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Kabuto made Kimimaro go after Sasuke, even with his body decaying and sick, remember when Orochimaru said he that he was cruel for doing such things?
Kabuto commits actions just as &#39;sick&#39; as Orochimaru, the only reason everyone thinks that he&#39;ll change sides or is one iota of good is because of his meeting with Naruto - which was ONLY to gain information on them.

Notice later he had the full intention to kill Naruto without mercy

Kabuto wont betray Orochimaru in any sense, although he could be using Orochimaru to get to his goal but he wont physically betray him

as for Kabuto being introduced to Orochimaru through Itachi, Itachi was the reason Orochimaru left Atasuki - hes not a very trusting person and i doubt he would ever trust Itachi.
also Itachi isnt the leader of Atasuki, no where near so i wonder why people keep saying that if its Atasuki based then its something involving Itachi.

Raven
Mon, 02-02-2004, 10:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Feb 2 2004, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kabuto made Kimimaro go after Sasuke, even with his body decaying and sick, remember when Orochimaru said he that he was cruel for doing such things? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Not true. Kabuto then explained that he didn&#39;t order Kimimaro to do anything, but he moved on his own, through loyalty to Orochimaru whom he worships.

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 02-02-2004, 10:29 AM
Well Kabuto kind of guilted him into doing it. Saying how Orochimaru found a new body, I think it made Kimimaro jealous a bit. So when/if Sasuke somehow comes out of the barrel, Kimimaro might try to kill him.

Then we will see which is stronger, Heaven or Earth.

Insomniac
Mon, 02-02-2004, 11:06 AM
&#39;one of Itachi&#39;s boys&#39;
lol, Itachi commands no one anymore

for all those people suspecting Itachi to be the leader of something we know he isnt because their are higher authorities in Atasuki, if anything Kabuto would be working for them, not Itachi.
Although we have nothing to suggest that Kabuto is in league with Atasuki and the fact that Orochimaru left Atasuki would probably prove that he isnt.
so far we know of no reason for Kabuto to be spying on Orochimaru for Atasuki, unless Orochimaru is one of the higher level demons himself.

infact, not since the early chapters have we seen Kabuto flinch at the thought of betraying Orochimaru.

hes become increasingly loyal, fixing his medicine, offering his body as a vessel, guarding him against Shizune and Tsunade, sucking up to Manda for him, protecting Oro from Tsunades harmful healing, making Kimimaro go get Sasuke for Orochimaru...

i cant see why you&#39;d think he was going to betray him after he went through all that.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-02-2004, 11:39 AM
Actually, i have a theory about it...

we already know that Akatsuki is after the nine tails to harvest it&#39;s power, so they&#39;re probably after other demons as well. Orochimaru was one of the Akatsuki members, so it&#39;s possible that he was after demons as well.

my theory is that Oro already got a demon of his own and merged with it (his immortality jutsu, binding his soul to the world, might be becuase he merged with a demon), but when he betrayed them, they decided to take the demon back, so they used one of there &#39;sleepers&#39;, Kabuto and conttacted him through Itachi to make him gain Orochimaru&#39;s trust and get him to a situation where he releases his demon and makes it &#39;catchable&#39;...

after Orochimaru transsfered into the winner of the tournament, Kabuto said that the next chance would persent itself only after a few years. sure, he could mean the chance to take over Sasuke&#39;s body, but it would be too obvious.

Kabuto might not be as young as it seems, it&#39;s possible that he too is using some jutsu to make himself seem young (like tsunde) and he used &#39;dead body no jutsu&#39; to make the medical captian of the leaf to adopt him...

Kabuto is the most mysterious villian guy right now, if he ends up dying like shit, i&#39;ll be pissed off.

itachi_
Mon, 02-02-2004, 12:23 PM
I don&#39;t see why Kabuto is going to switch sides. He&#39;s like that guy in RK that hangs with Shishio, like 100 % trustful.

Rothman
Mon, 02-02-2004, 01:31 PM
I have a feeling Kabuto mite betray Oro since he is such a cunning bastard

Insomniac
Mon, 02-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Oro is like a father to Kabuto.

Kabuto even offered his OWN BODY to transfer into, how the hell do you think hes gonna betray him

_Sasuke_
Mon, 02-02-2004, 01:38 PM
I dont know, but I think Kabuto has his own hidden agenda, he would betray oro in the end, but he won&#39;t go to the leaf, but some project of his own, osmething like that I believe

Raven
Mon, 02-02-2004, 01:43 PM
I think he was only bluffing though, he knew Oro would decline. I still think he has his own agenda.

sangai
Mon, 02-02-2004, 01:46 PM
im startin to suspect that kabuto&#39;s from the grass village

cause in episode 35 or 36 or 37 cant rember whish somewhere in there they show a war scene when hokage is taking and they show them fighting he village of the grass so i just thought maybe hes from there

along with that sceen you see to other summonings that i dont think anyone took notice to cause we did know there where summonings then well i guess we did and didn&#39;t, but there is a dragon like snake but its more dragon like and a big orange blob with a tail

DDBen
Mon, 02-02-2004, 01:53 PM
its been stated he can betray Oro at anytime. I think overall he will eventually betray Oro because in the long run he has never truely stood up and fought for him. He has done a lot of small jobs even protected Oro but he definatly seems to have his own reasons.

Also as a note Kabuto was the adopted son of the top medical ninja&#39;s of the Leaf. So no matter where he was born he&#39;s from the Leaf. Oro is in no way like a father to him he simply took a interest in him and through a yet undetermaned means got Kabuto to follow him.

I&#39;m guessing Oro has someone or something that Kubuto wants and is willing to work for Oro to gain back atleast until he&#39;s strong enough to kill him AND determine its location. I also feel the offer of his body was basically another way to fullfill the contract and say free a younger blood sybling from Oro. Dying in his service is likely the same to him as living until he completes his contract.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 02-17-2004, 02:11 AM
The reason why Oro didn&#39;t change bodies right away was becuase he wanted to wait for Sasuke to come to him, now that he changed his body he can move around perfectly but he needs to wait a few years to transfer his soul again...

Kabuto&#39;s skill in taijutsu is probably the same as naruto&#39;s, nothing special. but he uses Taijutsu to mess with his enemies body...

Lithonite
Tue, 02-17-2004, 06:11 AM
kimmimaro, is not as strong as Kabuto... and i dont i dont believe any of the 5 were @ Jounin lvl with maybe the excption of Kimmimaro. if they were why were the 4 so worn out from fighting 2 kohona jounin, and why is it a group of Genin are making quik work of them one by one; even if the genin are dieing in the process. Not to mention Kabuto stood his own against the 5th- who granted is arguably the weakest of the 3 Sannin, in terms of offensive fighting strength, but still a feat i dont think any of the sound 5 would have been up to. @least not im kimmimaro&#39;s physical condition.

Kimmimaro was sent out by Kabuto, although it was not an order, her was manipulated into going after Sasuke; just as good IMHO.

As for Kabuto, i dont think he could kill Orochimaru, and well i do think its likely he might not always agree with Oro, i dont think he will betray him- he offered himself for the mind/soul switch when Oro condition became critical. no there is some kind of loyalty there, or he is trying ot gain Oro absolute trust- like someone mentions before Oro, isnt absolutely trusting of Kabuto,and is keeping an watchful eye on him @ all times.

DemonRyu
Tue, 02-17-2004, 08:03 AM
WOw. if kabuto is not strong with taijutsu that means his ninjutsu and genjutsu must be amazing.

PSJ
Tue, 02-17-2004, 08:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lithonite @ Feb 17 2004, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kimmimaro, is not as strong as Kabuto... and i dont i dont believe any of the 5 were @ Jounin lvl with maybe the excption of Kimmimaro. if they were why were the 4 so worn out from fighting 2 kohona jounin, and why is it a group of Genin are making quik work of them one by one; even if the genin are dieing in the process. Not to mention Kabuto stood his own against the 5th- who granted is arguably the weakest of the 3 Sannin, in terms of offensive fighting strength, but still a feat i dont think any of the sound 5 would have been up to. @least not im kimmimaro&#39;s physical condition.

Kimmimaro was sent out by Kabuto, although it was not an order, her was manipulated into going after Sasuke; just as good IMHO.

As for Kabuto, i dont think he could kill Orochimaru, and well i do think its likely he might not always agree with Oro, i dont think he will betray him- he offered himself for the mind/soul switch when Oro condition became critical. no there is some kind of loyalty there, or he is trying ot gain Oro absolute trust- like someone mentions before Oro, isnt absolutely trusting of Kabuto,and is keeping an watchful eye on him @ all times. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
hmm you said kabuto was beating Tsunade? did you roget she had a phobia during the battle and couldnt stand blood? her body froze when she saw blood thats why he could fight her and he got his ass kicked by naruto. even tho naruto almost died in the process he still kicked kabutos ass.kabuto was lying on the ground spitting blood.

oh and as a side note you dont need to say the 3 sannin since SanNin means three ninjas.....

Uchiha
Tue, 02-17-2004, 08:20 AM
Kabuto can probaly kill Orochimaru now if he wants. Remember Orochimaru can&#39;t use his arms. Kabuto is also really strong he stood his ground againts Tsunande who is one of the strongest in Taijutsu we&#39;ve seen so far and I think taijutsu is Kabuto&#39;s weakest jutsu-style. Here is a quote from chapter 164 that made me think like that,

&quot;Although I&#39;m not that strong with taijutsu...&quot; that&#39;s right before he starts to fight.

Another thing I&#39;ve notice,(I&#39;m slow to notice stuff http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif ) is when Jiraiya,Naruto and shizune appears to help Tsunande. Kabuto thinks this(chapter 165).

&quot;It is bad for even me to go againts two of the three great ninjas&quot;

When I notice that (slow again) i thought he is alot stronger then what he seems b/c if he were much weaker then 1 of the 3 he would never think something like that imo.....

Insomniac
Tue, 02-17-2004, 09:14 AM
why dont people keep up with the latest manga chapters?

ORO CAN USE HIS ARMS AGAIN. HE HAS A NEW BODY OK?&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

also how the hell can you think that Kabuto is weak at taijutsu considering he kept up with Tsunade in it?
although his punches might not pack her strength he can certainly keep up with jounin and higher level taijutsu

Kabuto has definately not shown us all he can do.
in that fight he took on Tsunade and &#39;won&#39;, took on Shizune and won, summoned 2 giant snakes and Manda (HUGE SNAKE) then survived a rasengen.
Kakashi gets stared at and goes down (hey its happened twice, Oro and Itachi)

Raven
Tue, 02-17-2004, 11:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Feb 17 2004, 08:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kakashi gets stared at and goes down (hey its happened twice, Oro and Itachi) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Kabuto probably would too, though, in both those situations.

But yeah, I get what you&#39;re saying.

Arcn3ss
Tue, 02-17-2004, 01:04 PM
uhh...this is sorta off topic .. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

How can Orochimaru use his arms again? I am well aware of his new body, but didnt the 3rd rip Orochimaru&#39;s arms from his soul(Orochimaru&#39;s soul) with the god of death? Thus would stop him from using his arms in any body? Cuz the 3rd knew that Orochimaru can change bodies, so he sealed Orochimaru&#39;s soul arms inside his own soul.

Maybe I missed it when i was reading back then, but thats what I thought. He used the seal method, TO SEAL oro&#39;s arms, cuz he couldnt seal oro&#39;s soul completely.

Chapter 137 - pg 15 - 16 - The 3rd sealed Orochimaru&#39;s arms from Orochimaru&#39;s soul. The body Orochimaru was in, you see his hands rot as his soul arms are removed. The 3rd said he was stealing Oro&#39;s Jutsus thus stopping him from using his arms again. So it doesnt make any sense for Orochimaru to have working arms in a new body if it was his soul that his arms were removed. OR <span style='color:red'>Does the arms rot in a matter of time?</span>

o.o someone wanna field that one? I would like to know...

Uchiha
Tue, 02-17-2004, 01:11 PM
I never said that Kabuto is weak in taijutsu, I only said it&#39;s probaly his weakest jutsu type, I mean he is probaly better in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu then he is in Taijutsu. That is was I said and that&#39;s all based on what he said that he is not so strong in Taijutsu.

And I don&#39;t think Orochimaru arms are healed, why would they? they where sealed not damaged and if he can use them now what was the point in finding Tsunande to heal them when he just could&#39;ve change body. So I don&#39;t think he can use them just b/c he changed body.

Uchiha
Wed, 02-18-2004, 05:58 AM
So you know Kabuto only used tsunandes phobia againts her after Jiraiya and the others had arrived. Before they got there Tsunande was in disadvantage, he could&#39;ve killed her if he wanted but he was not allowed to do so b/c they needed her to heal Orochimaru&#39;s arms. He said it himself that he could just aim for her neck and kill her but he didn&#39;t want to.

I would say that Kabuto kicked Naruto&#39;s ass, Naruto just got 1 hit and that was with the Rasengan. Kabuto would beat Naruto if they fought 1 on 1, he only lost to Naruto b/c he didn&#39;t have enough chakhra left to recover from Rasengan but remember that he fought Tsunande, Shizune and Summoned 2 giant snakes before he took Rasengan.

Raven
Wed, 02-18-2004, 08:55 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Haku_san @ Feb 17 2004, 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How can Orochimaru use his arms again? I am well aware of his new body, but didnt the 3rd rip Orochimaru&#39;s arms from his soul(Orochimaru&#39;s soul) with the god of death? Thus would stop him from using his arms in any body? Cuz the 3rd knew that Orochimaru can change bodies, so he sealed Orochimaru&#39;s soul arms inside his own soul.

Maybe I missed it when i was reading back then, but thats what I thought. He used the seal method, TO SEAL oro&#39;s arms, cuz he couldnt seal oro&#39;s soul completely.

Chapter 137 - pg 15 - 16 - The 3rd sealed Orochimaru&#39;s arms from Orochimaru&#39;s soul. The body Orochimaru was in, you see his hands rot as his soul arms are removed. The 3rd said he was stealing Oro&#39;s Jutsus thus stopping him from using his arms again. So it doesnt make any sense for Orochimaru to have working arms in a new body if it was his soul that his arms were removed. OR <span style='color:red'>Does the arms rot in a matter of time?</span>

o.o someone wanna field that one? I would like to know... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yes, it&#39;s all a bit confusing - it also raises the question, how could Tsunade heal the arms when they are sealed?

Hotsuma
Thu, 02-19-2004, 02:04 AM
I think the sannin are completely overrated. They were good, but that was the past. I don&#39;t think they live up to their reputation.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 02-19-2004, 03:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Feb 19 2004, 12:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ohhhh my god...don&#39;t ever bring up kabuto&#39;s red eyes again...

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>KABUTO&#39;S RED EYES MEAN SHIT</span></span>

if his eyes were actually a significant thing, WE WOULD&#39;VE SEEN WHAT IT DOES ALREADY. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
actually, i think you&#39;re right, his red eyes and sayings about &#39;old blood&#39; are probably just him talking about going on a killing spree and blowing his cover, the red eyes probably represnt his blood lust, and when the rain nins saw it, they were parelazyed from the intensity of it (like how Oro did to sasuke and sakura).

Kabuto is probably one of the best ninjas who doesn&#39;t have an advanced blood line&#092;demon&#092;family secret, i wouldn&#39;t be suprised if h actually was disgusing himself as a kid to join the leaf village and then he used &#39;dead soul no jutsu&#39; (the one he used to control the anbu&#39;s body) to fake his whole family...

Mut
Thu, 02-19-2004, 03:46 AM
i think that&#39;s why tsunade is a one of the sannins. her medical abilities are THAT good.

Lithonite
Thu, 02-19-2004, 03:54 AM
okay first, Naruto had enough chakra to heal, its jsut Kabuto cut off his chackr when he hit him in th chest.

Second, again seeing as just having a large amount of chakra and jutsu at your disposal does not make someone &quot;strong&quot; it the abuility to use jutsu effectively against another apponent;- this include but is not limited to exploiting their weaknesses.

Tsunade phobia of blood was a weakness and only an imbacile would not use that to their advantage. for instance lets take Sakura, she is smart as can been but lacks any real pratical combat skill minus maybe genjutsu, that being the case yo wold not try and defeat her using Gen jutsu you would exploit use her weakness in taijutsu and f00king knock her butt out.- the fact kabuto was able to effectively exploit his apponents weakness is nothing but a testimony to his strength.

and for thoose you think Kabuto could defeat any one of the 3.. well frankly im somewhat a kabuto fan but he would not stand a prayer... which was clear after Tsunade regained her composure.

Considering it sems Orochimaru, and Jiraiya have combat abuilities that surpass the 5th&#39;s i dont think it likely he could defeat one of them. This includes conditions of Orochimaru not having use of his arms, or Jiraiya poisoned.

Hotsuma
Thu, 02-19-2004, 04:20 AM
Just because Oro has a new body, doesn&#39;t mean he can just start using Jutsus all crazy-like again.

Kabuto is way better than Tsunade. She messed up his nervous system, yet he was able to figure out how it worked, AND use 80 percent of his &quot;normal&quot; (not hard) effort. Needless to say - Kabuto is one bad motherfucker

I THINK he might potentially be stronger than Oro. We haven&#39;t seen his &quot;old-blood&quot; yet, but he still is able to take on Tsunade almost effortlessly.

Lithonite
Thu, 02-19-2004, 06:06 AM
yeah its a tough call im guessing had she actully ever punched him it would have been over i mean the chick knocks down walls,a nd punched through Orochimaru jaw. I dont think she has much in term of total combat abuility much like Kabuto states about himself but... she is the 5th im guessing she is still ranked pretty significantly above Kabuto in abuility. Why do you think Orochimaru, ist @ 100% after gathering another body? Just curoius to see what you/other might think about that

xtort
Thu, 02-19-2004, 06:11 AM
I don&#39;t know why this thread was brought back from the dead. Kabuto won&#39;t switch sides.

And as far as Kabuto being way stronger than Tsunade... that&#39;s definitely not the case. She has a) more power, B) just as much precision, c) has a bloodline summons, where Kabuto will get eaten by the Manda, d) we&#39;ve seen as little of her power as we have his.

These strength arguements are goofy, like I&#39;ve always said. We know that both Jiraiya and Orochimaru are scared of her chakra power and control. And we know that Kabuto has red eyes... not sure how that means he&#39;s stronger than her. (That doesn&#39;t mean I don&#39;t want to see the &quot;old blood&quot; start to boil, cuz I think Kabuto is one of my favorite characters. He&#39;s sooo evil because he smiles.)

Kabuto, who was on Tsunade&#39;s level (possibly) only with use of the soldier pill, would get slaughtered. That&#39;s just my thoughts on it. There&#39;s no way to prove it though.

-xtortout

Edit: removed emoticons so I could do my &quot;b)&quot;

Raven
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:30 AM
Like xtort said, it&#39;s really difficult to prove any of this until we see more of the story, characters and true strength develop.

xtort
Thu, 02-19-2004, 12:29 PM
I really hope his red eyes were more than some problems with his contacts. Talk about a teaser... I want to see him get into a big fight... something on the order of the Orochimaru / Sasuke fight, so that it stresses his abilities and makes the blood come out. It better be something, cuz I&#39;ll be mad if whatyouseeiswhatyouget with Kabuto.

-xtortout

Mut
Thu, 02-19-2004, 12:47 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtort @ Feb 19 2004, 11:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> whatyouseeiswhatyouget </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
personally, i think that&#39;s how it&#39;s been so far in the manga until neji vs kidoumaru fight. there has been a lot of surprises from left and right.

Mut
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:52 PM
ohhhh my god...don&#39;t ever bring up kabuto&#39;s red eyes again...

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>KABUTO&#39;S RED EYES MEAN SHIT</span></span>

if his eyes were actually a significant thing, WE WOULD&#39;VE SEEN WHAT IT DOES ALREADY. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 02-20-2004, 03:18 AM
its possible, i mean he is a cunning bastard he can pretty much talk his way almost of of anythng, i think http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

Kumiriko
Fri, 02-20-2004, 03:29 AM
If in switch sides ya mean turn agest Oro. i think he never truely worked for oro.

shikamaru's will
Fri, 02-20-2004, 05:04 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif who is oro or kabuto???

ChaosGenkaku
Fri, 02-20-2004, 12:11 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kumiriko @ Feb 20 2004, 02:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If in switch sides ya mean turn agest Oro. i think he never truely worked for oro. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
agreed. he is more clever than orochimaru i guess...
and he dare to show that *cleverness* to orochimaru,
which means &quot;do you think i&#39;m scare of u, sissy~&quot;

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

oni roh
Sat, 02-21-2004, 04:39 AM
like was said i don&#39;t think kabuto is on a side at all, i&#39;m really interested to hear his part of the story. as for kabuto disguising himself as a kid isn&#39;t a factor because he has been around since that war or whatever and more or less seen around if that makes sense. As for his red eyes i don&#39;t think its a whole lot at all cause if it gave him all this power then he would have used it with his encounter with jaraiya and tsunade etc. too much of kabuto is unkown to make an arguement whether or not who&#39;s side he is on.

MightyDustLoop
Sun, 02-22-2004, 01:06 PM
Anyone besides me think Kabuto is actually with Akatsuki and just keeping tabs on Orochimaru?

He does seem to have an interest in Naruto after all (and a new member to replace Orochimaru after he left isn&#39;t out of the question).

Mut
Mon, 02-23-2004, 05:44 AM
i don&#39;t know if anyone has said this already but i think kabuto is somewhat neutral. he is using orochimaru&#39;s &#39;trust&#39; in him to his advantage (become stronger, learn more jutsus, etc) for his own purpose. also like what mightdustloop said, he could be spying for akatuski too. it is certainly beliveable.

i wanna see itachi meet kabuto and see what goes on.

Momochi Zabuza
Mon, 02-23-2004, 09:10 AM
ooo, kabuto meaning itachi might be some nice action, cuz i do feel he is obviously still hiding so much power.. would be a nice battle i suppose

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-23-2004, 09:22 AM
can anyone compare Kabuto&#39;s and Itachi&#39;s ages? cuz if the&#39;re parrallar, we can build up a few serious &#39;kabuto drives itachi to madness&#39; theories, cuz i have the feeling that they weren&#39;t made the same age for nothing, i believe they had a connection at some point of thier life, and maybe they both worked as the akatsuki at some point as undercover agents in the leaf village.

oh, it&#39;s 3:21 AM at my timezone, i need to do some stupid project so i&#39;m still up
<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>GOD BLESS COCA COLA &amp; NATRUAL SUGERS</span></span></span>

oni roh
Mon, 02-23-2004, 10:31 AM
hehe i like the idea of kabuto being with akatsuki, kabuto if you ask me isn&#39;t as cold hearted as everyone else, cause he saved hinata. His motives are still unclear but it does seem pretty fitting.

MightyDustLoop
Mon, 02-23-2004, 11:09 AM
Yeah, well, as much as I liked it enough to mention it, I really have no basis. It&#39;s a great way to get rid of Orochimaru and right into the Akatsuki but there may be no desire for the creators to move toward Akatsuki any time soon.

But, wow, never thought about the Uchiha thing. If Kabuto can mess with people&#39;s minds that would explain an awful lot. He already played the leafs for a fool in their little chuushin thing. If he&#39;s playing Orochimaru for a fool and planning on taking him out, hence having him use a weaker body (when I think there might be a time repurcussion that only allows transfers every couple of years-correct me if I&#39;m wrong), then he&#39;s a mastermind. Must have an ulterior motive though for not defeating him in the weakened state before. Even if he doesn&#39;t have power that kind of planning and manipulating would make him dangerous. Wonder what his motives might be though if that were the case.

Mut
Mon, 02-23-2004, 11:39 AM
forget my &quot;kabuto could be spying for akatsuki&quot; theory. i figure orochimaru knows enough about him to not hire him if he is akatuski.

MightyDustLoop
Mon, 02-23-2004, 11:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Feb 23 2004, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> forget my &quot;kabuto could be spying for akatsuki&quot; theory. i figure orochimaru knows enough about him to not hire him if he is akatuski. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Perhaps, but they could always have filled in the gap when ol Orochi left. No one said he kept in contact with Akatsuki or that he met Kabuto right after so it coulda been some time later. There&#39;s still a chance.

Still, we&#39;ve got no basis, so better just wait and see what happens. Could always be the ol loyal follower, but I feel that was played best in the first arc. Wouldn&#39;t really count on shonen to pull a deep curve like that though.

Gods_Son
Sun, 03-07-2004, 05:39 PM
I'm not sure if my theory makes sense, but about the strength of Kabuto, I think he is much stronger than what we have seen. They said that the Sound Village was a newly made village, and Kabuto was a child found from another village and brought up by the lead medic in Konoha. So, I believe that he is from the village that was there before the Sound and has a bloodline limit (red eye thing from forest.) I think the bloodline could be really strong, and he doesn't want to use it because it would reveal his true strength. I also think that he is not really on any sides, just sort of going with the flow...perhaps?

Come Come Paradise
Sun, 03-07-2004, 07:49 PM
i think everyone can agree that kabuto is one mysterious cunning bitch
but
i think orochimaru is smart too and smart enough to figure out if kabuto is up to something

Gods_Son
Sun, 03-07-2004, 09:14 PM
well there's not much Orochimaru can do without his arms, other than maybe sexually harrass Kabuto by tonguing his balls?

Mut
Sun, 03-07-2004, 10:27 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps...has a bloodline limit (red eye thing from forest.)...[quote]

ARGGGGGGGG...when he's eyes went red, it happened to show that there is more to him than just the genin abilities he showed. NOTHING MORE. kabuto would've used his RED EYE SUPER SECRET BLOODLINE during the sannin fight. and no one better say "he didn't want to or need to use it because he is THAT strong." he has showed basically most of the abilities he has and what he is capable of. he is a very strong ninja but there is no way that kabuto is so strong that he doesn't need to bust out his secret weapons during a sannin fight. if he really was that strong, then that means he is stronger than a sannin, which is not true.

Gods_Son
Mon, 03-08-2004, 04:19 PM
yeah, the red eye could be nothing at all, I guess we'll just have to wait to find out

Hakeem_21
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:35 PM
I hope he stay being a bad guy so Naruto can punish him later for calling him loser and stuff when they fought.