PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru VS. Hokage-sama

Beautiful Green Beast
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:44 AM
Ok,so those two have met eachother and i dont know if theyr going to fight but in any case: Hwo do yoy think will win??? I dont know accually, sometimes surprising stuffs appear in Naruto. So start voting!

PS: i tried to check the whole forum but i didnt find any of these threads so im innicent (!)

Mut
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:49 AM
orochimaru, duh.

Nara Shikamaru
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:58 AM
meh my guess is that something will happen and they won't fight but if they do then i guess oro cuz he ain't human.

Evil_Sasuke
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:02 AM
Hokage is just the leader of Konoha only so Oro should be able to wipe the floor wit him--YEAH RIGHT. You guys are underestimating the Hokage becuase you have never seen him fight. I bet hes just waiting to put the smack down on Oro the disobidient student! Go Hokage

itsgalf
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:03 AM
oh I can just see the manga people coming in here and taking a "guess"

joker-kun
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:10 AM
I dunno who will win, but I'll say whoever does, will enflict alotta damage to the other.

jing
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itsgalf @ Feb 1 2004, 05:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oh I can just see the manga people coming in here and taking a &quot;guess&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
dude stfu......like seriously.
i say orochimaru, because he wouldn&#39;t planned an attack if he didn&#39;t knew what he was up against. you don&#39;t plan an attack and get yourself killed you know...

Destroyor
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:23 AM
You are just ASKING for spoiler, totally asking for it.

joker-kun
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:26 AM
okay all you people with your bitching, you mind actually contributing to the thread, no one really cares for your useless dumbass comments, so either be useful and not retarted, or GFY&#33;

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Feb 1 2004, 05:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> okay all you people with your bitching, you mind actually contributing to the thread, no one really cares for your useless dumbass comments, so either be useful and not retarted, or GFY&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
amen.

u guys dont know who votes, maybe manga readers dont. so u wont be spoiled

if u want to know who wins hihglight below

spoiler:

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'> ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

make sure u dont highlight by accident

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:50 AM
I have to be careful as to what I say here...but

You are not going to be disappointed in the next 6+ episodes.

Oh and give Sarutobi some credit. They don&#39;t call him the God of Shinobi for nothing.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:53 AM
i dont know if this is a spoiler but still:

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>the 3rd hokage is known as the proffesor for a reason</span>

it doesnt ruin anything but stilll

Evil Eyes
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:07 AM
Hmmm people are really underestimating Hokage-sama. The guy was called the GOD OF SHINOBI in his prime, but we all know that he&#39;s way past his prime since he&#39;s like 10000000 years old now and people tend to be much weaker when they age. You also have to remember that he&#39;s Oro&#39;s sensei and no matter how Oro developed himself (cheap bastard), he&#39;s still the 3rd&#39;s b*tch opps I mean student. I actually know what will happen, but damn I can&#39;t wait to see it animated. I used to dislike Sarutabi-sama and think that he&#39;s boring, but damn he&#39;s now my fav. character.

The upcoming episodes will be toooooooo gooood.

*EDIT* Please don&#39;t spoil. If someone wants spoilers they&#39;ll go to the manga secion or open discussion section.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:11 AM
Anime only guys, don&#39;t read that guys last spoiler.

Oh and you might want to edit that out of your post.

Someone might click on it thinking it is only minor, but that was a MAJOR spoiler.

jing
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:44 AM
STOP GIVING HINTS OMFG.
don&#39;t do this : &quot;<u>next episodes will not dissapoint you</u>&quot;
you&#39;re not supposed to give out shiets like that omg.
doesn&#39;t anyone notice that mods edit or close things like that?
and godammit, stop giving out spoilers. <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> IF THEY WANTED TO KNOW, THEY WOULD GO TO THE MANGA FORUM</span>

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

PSJ
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:52 AM
i clicked the spolier thingy by mistake facking spoiler&#33;&#33;&#33; :&#39;( nah just joking..... i still think what i posted last time.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:56 AM
yeah i think this should be edited by some mods b/c that guy made a huge spoiler at least mine arent even big

people do make accidnets and highlight by accident

so make sure we dont mess thos who dont want to be spoiled

DB_Hunter
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:03 AM
Sigh... this forum has turned into a place of squabbling without me http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:06 AM
we missed u. i tryed to tell them to wait for u. but its hard to make these kdis lsiten

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 02-01-2004, 09:26 AM
Hokage: Greatest Ninja in the village.
Orochimaru: Some Class-S criminal. With alot of power and skill.

Think, hokage title isnt given out for no reason.

Evil Eyes
Sun, 02-01-2004, 09:41 AM
opps sorry for the spoiler. i thought it&#39;s ok if we used the spoiler font. Oh well thanx for editing it. But if u read my post I used the word &quot;if&quot; and didn&#39;t really say what would happen.

Tommy Vercetti
Sun, 02-01-2004, 10:03 AM
Im an idiot and im warned by Krbadass for spoiling.

Vagabond
Sun, 02-01-2004, 10:06 AM
I think Oro has already won no matter the outcome of their fight. He has invaded Konoha and even if he doesn&#39;t take it over he has created a bunch of havoc and many leaf nins have been killed. If that doesn&#39;t make any sense then I&#39;ll say that Oro is gonna win. The third may be the strongest shinobi in the leaf but hes is like 70 years old he can&#39;t hold out forever. His lack of stamina is his weakness.

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 02-01-2004, 11:11 AM
C&#39;mon man, if the Hokage was stronger than Orochimaru, he would have gotten out of his hold and whooped him. Even the Hokage himself said that he can&#39;t beat Orochimaru, he&#39;s just to strong.

Legendary Nin
Sun, 02-01-2004, 11:34 AM
ahem...Open Discussion.The manga is very far ahead ... just hope they don&#39;t ruin the next episodes.All we need is the korean team to animate the biggest fight yet.

Karasu
Sun, 02-01-2004, 12:14 PM
Ehhrm thats like impossible to say who will win.. We dont know shiiiat about what either of them can do when they get serious.. Tho I want Orochimaru to win cause he evil and he seems alot cooler than Hokage, but he is probably not one to underestimate, I highly doubt Hokage-sama is some lame old fart http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Even better it probably wont matter alot who winns if they get to go nuts it will probably be a little better than naruto and the gang kinda fighting.. Some super elite shinobi fighting jaay..

kimunist
Sun, 02-01-2004, 12:32 PM
hrm its a tough call...

sadly enough, i think hokage being old will put him in a big disadvantage, its so hard imagining hokage fight like at full power and stuff in his old body.

orochimaru looks like he has the advantage =/, but who knows...i&#39;m prob wrong, lol =P

anyways...in replying to rEkKaShInObI, hokage didnt need to get out of oros hold because oro just let go anyways...i&#39;m pretty sure oro knows he cant kill hokage with just a kunai...

and also...like MANY said already, hokage is past his prime, so i think his hokage title is only left for his wisdom and leadership qualities, not so much on his abilities as much, i assume.

=P

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 12:57 PM
I like how all the people who have read the manga come in here and put up theories, so when we come back and look at this a month or so from now they will look like they actually predicted it. LOL

Vagabond
Mon, 02-02-2004, 02:16 AM
hm whenever i post in prediction threads on this forum I post whatever I thought was going to happen. Even if it is wrong. So for all the anime watchers, don&#39;t believe anything manga readers post. For all you know it could just be their opinion on what they thought.

Legendary Nin
Mon, 02-02-2004, 02:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itsgalf @ Feb 2 2004, 03:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Feb 1 2004, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> dude stfu......like seriously.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
nah, I don&#39;t think I will. So go strangle yourself with your mouse cord.

anyways...Hokage has got to win&#33; Someone&#39;s gotta put Michael Jackson in his place. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Stop flaming,or jump off an overpass.Seriously,there is no reason to flame through differences of ideas,its all good,no matter how stupid it is.

Krbadass
Mon, 02-02-2004, 02:40 AM
Next person who spoils here gets a vacation, end of story. And manga readers, if i see you put a &quot;prediction&quot; here, and its right. Because trust me i know whats right. You will be seeing a vacation.

flashcabaja64
Mon, 02-02-2004, 02:42 AM
the hokage win http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

itsgalf
Mon, 02-02-2004, 03:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Feb 1 2004, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> dude stfu......like seriously.
nah, I don&#39;t think I will. So go strangle yourself with your mouse cord.

anyways...Hokage has got to win&#33; Someone&#39;s gotta put Michael Jackson in his place.

astronut
Mon, 02-02-2004, 03:10 AM
who know who? i guess either one will do something crazy cool like shoot fireballs haha, well whoever wins is superior haha can&#39;t waitt&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p42d91f70e0a1213b09ee205904f7c9ca/f9d98248.jpg

astronut
Mon, 02-02-2004, 03:15 AM
then again.. i think maybe oro will win.. because hokage sama smokes.. not good for old men.. ruins their lungs haha&#33; this will limit there fire techniques hahahah http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p42d91f70e0a1213b09ee205904f7c9ca/f9d98248.jpg

Krbadass
Mon, 02-02-2004, 03:19 AM
Please do not double post. thank you

Vagabond
Mon, 02-02-2004, 03:23 AM
I guess smoking runs in the family. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif
Who knows maybe we&quot;ll find out that Konohamaru is a chain smoker.

BOballistic
Mon, 02-02-2004, 03:39 AM
I&#39;m going to spoil it for everyone... orochimaru wins. BUT&#33;&#33; its by default he gets the worst case of diarhea and exit from the fight to use the restroom but oro follows him to the secret restroom and orochimaru go all uziga on him. The scene is very similar with what happen to that lawyer guy in the jurassic park movie.

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>j/k</span>

_Sasuke_
Mon, 02-02-2004, 04:30 AM
I think equal chances, the 3rd is an old man now so oro has the advantage of age, but the 3rd isnt hokage for no reason, we will just have to see

Augury
Mon, 02-02-2004, 05:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>So go strangle yourself with your mouse cord.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
haha, i just found that funny.

Personally I used to just watch the anime only until a few days ago (I gave in... nooooo&#33;&#33;... I mean... yessss&#33;) and I agree with the people here posting about how even the smallest hints like &quot;something big is coming up&quot; ruins what&#39;s coming.

Actually, part of my reasoning for reading the manga was that I figured my self-control was too weak to stop from reading the forums. I picked up so many spoiler-hints from just this anime-only forum that I figured I&#39;d just go read the manga so I wouldn&#39;t be disappointed week after week of knowing what happens in advance.

Anyways, since it&#39;s clear I&#39;ve read the upcoming episodes already, I suppose I shouldn&#39;t say anything related to the topic question. =&#092;

RoMuLuu
Mon, 02-02-2004, 05:50 AM
I would say that Orochimaru will win. That&#39;s because the Hokage himself said that he can&#39;t win against Orochimaru. Also they were searching for Jiraiya, because of that. And someone already mentioned that people don&#39;t use to plan to fight with someone and then get killed themselves. Well, whatever will be the result of this fight, it will be thought and inflict a huge damage to all the things nearby.

Uchiha-Itachi
Mon, 02-02-2004, 05:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Feb 2 2004, 01:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Next person who spoils here gets a vacation, end of story. And manga readers, if i see you put a &quot;prediction&quot; here, and its right. Because trust me i know whats right. You will be seeing a vacation. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
true that http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif you should make a sticky about it, so ppl are informed http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

PSJ
Mon, 02-02-2004, 07:05 AM
if you think about the age diffrence its not that much orochimaru is 50 and hokage is 65 its only 15 years... i still think orochimaru will win tho. h seems more motivated to win....

Uchiha-Itachi
Mon, 02-02-2004, 07:42 AM
Quit spoiling http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 02-02-2004, 07:42 AM
Since i know what&#39;ll happen, i won&#39;t tell ya guys how i voted.

r3n
Mon, 02-02-2004, 07:46 AM
whoever wins or whatever happens i think im gunna enjoy it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

but GO ORO anyways, hes cool http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif ( http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wub.gif ep 29)

Masamune
Mon, 02-02-2004, 09:26 AM
hmm

hokage said earlier he couldnt fight oro as equal.

still he was his teacher ..........

i voted tie

i think there is gonne come something in between

Uchiha-Itachi
Mon, 02-02-2004, 09:28 AM
I hope it&#39;s going to be a tie or something, so i voted tie. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

But for sure it&#39;s going to be a kickass battle. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

DaRk-SeRpEnT
Mon, 02-02-2004, 09:29 AM
orochimaru will win cus hokage said him self that he cannot fight orochimaru on equal grounds

TwisT
Mon, 02-02-2004, 09:50 AM
Well i will not say anything about who i think will win but who i want to win..

I want Oro to win because Hokage is old.. All he has done in the show so far is sitting and one time i have seen him stroling throuh the Konoha and thinking of his past.. That is typical old people behavior.. And that is not fun..

Then what have Oro done so far?? He is ploting to destroy Konoha and kidnapp Sasuke.. He have even entered the Konoha even thouh the are looking for him and wants his head on a plate.. He adds exitment to the show..

So i want Oro to win so we can have som exitment.. An old person that is stroling the village is not fun to watch..

Vylin
Mon, 02-02-2004, 10:10 AM
first off... i don&#39;t read manga. frankly, i think it&#39;s retarded. i&#39;ts far less interesting that a comic book, and a little more adavanced than a storyboard. why ruin something so good as Naruto by skipping ahead??? i bet you manga readers are the kind of people who skip to the last chapter of a book to see what happnes before you read the prologue. you try to get through bad things fast... good things are good... great things are worth waiting for.

anyways, as far as Oro being more motivated than the Hokage... you&#39;ve got to be nuts. sure sure, Oro has his twisted ambitions, but have you forgotton what the Hokage said to his grandson&#39;s class? He loves each and every person in that village. I don&#39;t think i&#39;m alone when i say that if somebody got into my house, threatened to kill me and everything i cherished, i&#39;d be a crap load more motivated to stop HIM they he would be to kill me. If the Hokage loses, it&#39;s not because of lack of motivation

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 02-02-2004, 11:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaRk-SeRpEnT @ Feb 2 2004, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> orochimaru will win cus hokage said him self that he cannot fight orochimaru on equal grounds </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
YES&#33; VERY DAMN TRUE&#33;&#33; The hokage&#39;s been so busy in Konoha he doesnt even fight anymore.

HE SHOULDA GOT SOME OF ANKO RIGHT WHEN HE GOT THE CHANCE&#33;&#33;&#33;

Raven
Mon, 02-02-2004, 01:52 PM
I wish manga readers would just stay away from topics like these..... even saying something like &quot;there is something huge coming up&quot; is still kind of spoiling because it will detract from the surprise when it comes.

Have a little consideration guys..... even the smallest thing you might say which you think is harmless might be actually doing damage. If the only contribution you&#39;re going to make to the thread is that you know something, then don&#39;t bother.

Vylin
Mon, 02-02-2004, 01:53 PM
Hogake sama vs. Orichimaru... that&#39;s a tough one. we&#39;ve all seen what Oricimaru can do in the earlier episodes, but who&#39;s seen the old man fight?

i&#39;d have to say the Hogake would win because on the grounds of the Karate Kid rule of thumb. Remeber Mr. Myiagi??? old guys can kick a lot of ass... end of story

Assassin
Mon, 02-02-2004, 01:58 PM
ok i didn&#39;t bother reading the past 5-6 posts.....since the one by Tommy Vercetti.

as soon as u say &quot;i have read the manga and this is the way it *should* have happened&quot; ur basically saying &quot;this is what happens, but i dont like it&quot;...unless ofcourse u make up some silly story about oro having hokages baby and sasuke marrying sakura.....but after that first line im not gonna risk reading that.

to all the manga readers.....i dont mind u guys posting here, but dont just say &quot;i think so and so will win&quot;.....atleast give info about y u believe that.

for example: - hokage is the leader, so he has to b strong
- if oro could beat him, he wouldn&#39;t need the sands help
- jiraya called his seal &quot;rough&quot; so obviously hes stronger, and
therefore hokage has to b stronger.

based on that, i believe hokage will win.

see, with stuff like that, no one can say ur spoiling cuz all the info has already been provided in the anime.

plz b carefull about how u post here.....plz

Viet-Elite
Tue, 02-03-2004, 03:16 AM
I think that hokage is going to win&#33; But I think the other guy is cooler.

r3n
Tue, 02-03-2004, 05:20 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Feb 3 2004, 05:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (r3n &#064; Feb 3 2004, 12:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i reckon the koreans will nuke the place b4 the fight starts </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Koreans? Nuking? Refresh my memory here. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
koreans hate the japanese http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif cant remember if its north or south, but north are the ones that are crazy and have nukes

that wud be a good way to cut short the series if theyre running low on funds

*BOOM* nuke goes off every1 dies.

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 02-03-2004, 05:41 AM
im going to have to say hokage bc he is called that for a reason

Yaba
Tue, 02-03-2004, 05:42 AM
what... does that have to do with naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

but on-topic:

hokage sama will win, he is the strongest hokage ever (ok he&#39;s old...) he may be old, but he still has the same moves and maybe an even greater amount of chakra, he knows all the high classed moves (maybe even some forbidden ones) and probably a summon or two.

changes are that kakashi and gai will spoil the party by killing those 4 sound nins and cracking down the wall and make it possible for the high classed anbu leader (the white guy) to kill orochimaru. he was capable to kill (kinda) those 2 sand nins, they splitted up in those 4 sounds nins but hey... he still looked pretty strong to me.

Masamune
Tue, 02-03-2004, 05:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vylin &#064; Feb 2 2004, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i bet you manga readers are the kind of people who skip to the last chapter of a book to see what happnes before you read the prologue. you try to get through bad things fast... good things are good... great things are worth waiting for.
where did that came from?

ever thought about,that ppl read the manga before the anime even started &gt;&gt;

Orion Guardian
Tue, 02-03-2004, 07:56 AM
I think the fight won&#39;t be finished.....there might be something which disturbs it...like Gaara vs Sasuke

Crimson
Tue, 02-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Ochimaru wil win and hers why.

If my memory serves then ochimaru was one of them that hade a chanse to become the 4 hokage that means he most have goten better then the 3 hokage.

Ther for even if the 3 hokage knows alot of triks he will stil be old.
Ochimaru is young know a lot about the 3 hokage and ther for in a advantage.

SO ochimaru will win if ther was fight it woude mabey be a littel hard for him but in the end he woude win.

(I havent read the Manga so i dont know)

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 02-03-2004, 01:15 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orion Guardian @ Feb 3 2004, 06:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think the fight won&#39;t be finished.....there might be something which disturbs it...like Gaara vs Sasuke </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Agreed.

r3n
Tue, 02-03-2004, 01:20 PM
i reckon the koreans will nuke the place b4 the fight starts

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 02-03-2004, 01:33 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (r3n @ Feb 3 2004, 12:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i reckon the koreans will nuke the place b4 the fight starts </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Koreans? Nuking? Refresh my memory here.

itsgalf
Wed, 02-04-2004, 04:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (r3n @ Feb 3 2004, 04:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> koreans hate the japanese http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif cant remember if its north or south, but north are the ones that are crazy and have nukes

that wud be a good way to cut short the series if theyre running low on funds

*BOOM* nuke goes off every1 dies. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Koreans sort of dislike the Japanese...not hate.

South Korea and Japan co-hosted the 2002 World Cup.
Koreans adapt pretty much all manga into Hangul (Korean writing)
Koreans also import Japanese games, so if they do hate Japan, they sure have an odd way of showing it.

villin
Wed, 02-04-2004, 04:59 AM
Hokage is going to go all Yoda on Oro&#39;s ass and tear him to pieces. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

SeifeR
Wed, 02-04-2004, 05:06 AM
i wanna see oro vs jiraiya
that would be insane

villin
Wed, 02-04-2004, 05:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beautiful Green Beast @ Feb 4 2004, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Feb 4 2004, 03:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hokage is going to go all Yoda on Oro&#39;s ass and tear him to pieces. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
In one episode (i think eps. 54 or something like that) Hokage said that not even himself could win against oro. But,we have to see. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I was just being a smart ass. I know what happens since I read the manga.

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-04-2004, 05:34 AM
errr.. how do you do that spiler thing....... and man don judge the 4th hookage he a old man all wise and stuff

DB_Hunter
Wed, 02-04-2004, 05:41 AM
Hmm I wonder if anyone of them knows Nuclear Fusion no Jutsu http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Boogster
Wed, 02-04-2004, 07:08 AM
Nuclear fusion would be interesting...

Beautiful Green Beast
Wed, 02-04-2004, 07:23 AM
keep voting&#33; when were up on 100 i could easily count how many procents in each alternative youve been voting for. Then i will show it to my friends (Naruto friends) and be proud of myself that i have found it out all by myself. MOHAHAHA&#33;

TeLeKiNeSiS
Wed, 02-04-2004, 08:18 AM
nuclear fusion? mm. yes... destroy all of the konoha..or the world of ninjas... speaking of which (sorry straying off topic) do they live on planet earth? or is it set in a whole different world..

Noir
Wed, 02-04-2004, 10:33 AM
I think/hope the perveted hermit comes in and takes Ochimara on. Maybe it&#39;s just me.

Beautiful Green Beast
Wed, 02-04-2004, 12:24 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Feb 4 2004, 03:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hokage is going to go all Yoda on Oro&#39;s ass and tear him to pieces. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
In one episode (i think eps. 54 or something like that) Hokage said that not even himself could win against oro. But,we have to see.

Vylin
Wed, 02-04-2004, 01:57 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Masamune @ Feb 3 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [/QUOTE]
where did that came from?

ever thought about,that ppl read the manga before the anime even started &gt;&gt; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yes i have given thought to that aspect of manga reading, but it doesn&#39;t matter.

I think the series is a great thing, and i look forward to watching it. The anticipation makes for a greater reward, and a lot of that gets ruined when people spoil it. This forum is for the series, not the manga. just venting my frustration on the people who find it necessary to tell me what happnens in the last chapter while i&#39;m still on the prolouge

TeLeKiNeSiS
Wed, 02-04-2004, 01:59 PM
boo. i think orochimaru is evil and gay-looking. hokage better win&#33;

Assertn
Thu, 02-05-2004, 03:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Feb 2 2004, 01:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Next person who spoils here gets a vacation, end of story. And manga readers, if i see you put a &quot;prediction&quot; here, and its right. Because trust me i know whats right. You will be seeing a vacation. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
that doesnt sound like it would work too well......
if all the manga readers were forced to make bad predictions, then wouldnt suggesting that Person A beats Person B pretty much guarantee that it wont happen?
Its pretty much a 50% chance of having a correct prediction, so it shouldnt be terribly surprising for someone to be right http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

What bugs me though, are manga readers who like to insist that they read the manga yet wont say what happens. It&#39;s almost as if they are using it as a method of bragging. Nobody cares if you read the manga or not, so you dont need to let everyone know.

Yaba
Thu, 02-05-2004, 04:16 AM
how about a new rule?

you read the manga? and you know the answer to a question? don&#39;t get involved and just say nothing, because it really spoils things for anime only people.

DDBen
Thu, 02-05-2004, 04:32 AM
ANY topic like this has several mods closely watching it we can&#39;t get them all in the first 2 seconds if you think you see a spoiler message a mod we have no problem handing out vacations for such actions. I know atleast3 mods including myself have had spoilers in here and have acted accordingly. The fact is we can&#39;t get them all and we need you guys to pm us if you see something your even suspicious of.

villin
Thu, 02-05-2004, 04:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Feb 5 2004, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> how about a new rule?

you read the manga? and you know the answer to a question? don&#39;t get involved and just say nothing, because it really spoils things for anime only people. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I agree but if an anime watcher asks a question in the open section, intending it as a speculation thread, don&#39;t complain when everyone gives you the right answer. I&#39;ve seen examples of this and its really stupid. Speculation threads in the open section about stuff that has already happened in the manga is just begging for spoilers.

Assertn
Thu, 02-05-2004, 09:44 AM
You guys like to frown down upon manga readers alot but I personally find the manga forum less interesting to hang around in, so i dont spend much time there. I can speculate well enough with the frame of mind that i&#39;d have before i knew the outcome, and in fact, it seems to me that the only people who actually spoil anything are newcomers with less than 100 posts......

so quit buggin us&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Noir
Thu, 02-05-2004, 12:02 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Feb 5 2004, 03:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> how about a new rule?

you read the manga? and you know the answer to a question? don&#39;t get involved and just say nothing, because it really spoils things for anime only people. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah, basically they have their own forum, &quot;stay out of shelbyville&quot; *throws rock*

Uchiha-Itachi
Thu, 02-05-2004, 01:02 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeLeKiNeSiS @ Feb 4 2004, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> nuclear fusion? mm. yes... destroy all of the konoha..or the world of ninjas... speaking of which (sorry straying off topic) do they live on planet earth? or is it set in a whole different world.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No on mars http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Thu, 02-05-2004, 01:09 PM
USUALLY, the Subordinate surpasses the master. so orochimaru is gonna rape the hokage.

But if anyone seen 3 ninja&#39;s, snheider couldnt beat grandpa which was pretty sad.
I still think orochimaru is gonna wipe the floor with the hokage.

Jman
Thu, 02-05-2004, 01:30 PM
Oro. gets the vote