PDA

View Full Version : Peace Maker Kurogane

itachi_
Sat, 01-31-2004, 05:05 AM
Where can i find Peace Maker Kurogane exept on these low leecher BT sites, anyone know a good directdownload site? or something?

Munsu
Sat, 01-31-2004, 06:49 AM
I dont think there are any direct downloads around... your best bet is to learn how to use mIRC and get it from there

joker-kun
Sat, 01-31-2004, 12:17 PM
Animesuki, i think thats where i got it, if not PM me, ill find out again.

Munsu
Sun, 02-01-2004, 02:07 AM
Just in case... episode 16 just came out...

http://a.scarywater.net/aone/%5BAonE%5D_Pe...%5D.avi.torrent ('http://a.scarywater.net/aone/%5BAonE%5D_Peace_Maker_Kurogane_-_16_%5BF0445FC7%5D.avi.torrent')

One idea for those watching PMK... why dont use this thread to discuss further episodes since no one is discussing it...

Noonan
Sun, 02-01-2004, 03:10 AM
Actually I quit watching it after ep 10, it just started to seem like the story wasn't going anywhere ..

that may be why the seed count is getting low, becuase it may not have as broad of a fan base to support the torrents.

Munsu
Sun, 02-01-2004, 04:05 AM
hemmm, #animeone?

for a botlist go to http://orochiaria.homeunix.net:8080/dls/aonexdcc.txt ('http://orochiaria.homeunix.net:8080/dls/aonexdcc.txt') ... the problem is that the oldest episode on bots is episode 10... so for ep. 9 and under just look for fservers... there should be plenty....

also try joining big channels, like #anime-kraze , #anime-keep and such and do an @find there

Hakeem_21
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:30 AM
You can find it in www.Suprnova.org

Mondongo:

What do you think about PMK? Who is your favorit character?

XwingRob
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:34 AM
I think its an ok show.
But arrrgh...I'm confused! What is the point of the werido guys!?!?

Hakeem_21
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:40 AM
Which wierd guys? they are all wierd http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I love Saitou,he is so cool.

itachi_
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:47 AM
I just want to watch it because i like the shinsengumi and the genji years, middle 1800. I think that kenshin is the best series so far. So this is also a historical anime and the characters are based on real persons that actually lived during the early bakumatsu.

XwingRob
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:51 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif Oh sorry. I guess I wasn't being specific.
I'm talking about the guys who just hired the gay look-alike of Okita-san.

You see, when I first started watching this show, I thought it was going to be like, Rurouni Kenshin, except before the Meiji revolution.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:51 AM
The leader of shinsengumi is a historical person,His name Hijakata something.
Itachi dont expect to much action in PMK,it more of comedy show right now.

Munsu
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:55 AM
Right now my fav. character is Tatsunosuke... and the reason behind it is because I am sure that he has more skills than an accountant... I'm sure that if he was put in a position of life or death he'll take on anyone even Okita

Hakeem_21
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo @ Feb 1 2004, 04:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Right now my fav. character is Tatsunosuke... and the reason behind it is because I am sure that he has more skills than an accountant... I&#39;m sure that if he was put in a position of life or death he&#39;ll take on anyone even Okita </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah even Saitou said that he was suprised by Tetsus skill. If Hijakata would give him a sword,he would eventually become like Okita but the problem for Tetsu is that Hijakta dont want to make the same mistake twice. My fav character beside Tetsu i Saitou,he is scary http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif Harada and his short pal is good characters too.

Munsu
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 @ Feb 1 2004, 05:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo &#064; Feb 1 2004, 04:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Right now my fav. character is Tatsunosuke... and the reason behind it is because I am sure that he has more skills than an accountant... I&#39;m sure that if he was put in a position of life or death he&#39;ll take on anyone even Okita </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah even Saitou said that he was suprised by Tetsus skill. If Hijakata would give him a sword,he would eventually become like Okita but the problem for Tetsu is that Hijakta dont want to make the same mistake twice. My fav character beside Tetsu i Saitou,he is scary http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif Harada and his short pal is good characters too. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You misunderstood me... i was reffering to Tatsu (the older brother), not Tetsu

itachi_
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:26 AM
Do you know a good mirc channel with Peace Maker then? Fast downloads&#33;

Arcn3ss
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:48 AM
Is peacemaker 24 episodes, 26? I remember hearing that it was 24 somewhere, I just cant remmeber.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Haku_san @ Feb 1 2004, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is peacemaker 24 episodes, 26? I remember hearing that it was 24 somewhere, I just cant remmeber. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Hope it will become much longer. I think PMK has much to offer.

complich8
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:58 AM
Last I heard, I think it was supposed to be scheduled for 52 -- but that&#39;s my not-so-reliable memory and a bit of hearsay going on.

It&#39;s definitely not pacing its story for 26. It&#39;s got a really relaxed, ambling pace to it that&#39;s kind of nice, gives us a chance to get to know and like the characters. Most 13-26 ep series don&#39;t do enough character development to make everyone happy.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 02-01-2004, 09:53 AM
Since Hajime Saitou was alive and kicking in the bakumatsu era and well into the meiji era, i must say he is one hell of a guy. What i want to know is who he really was. In PMK he is also a cool char, well he is me fav. After watching ep 16 i now think PMK is getting more serious.

If PMK becmoes a long series, i think it will develope like Kenshin being funny some parts and then jumping to dead serious.

itachi_
Sun, 02-01-2004, 10:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari @ Feb 1 2004, 08:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Since Hajime Saitou was alive and kicking in the bakumatsu era and well into the meiji era, i must say he is one hell of a guy. What i want to know is who he really was. In PMK he is also a cool char, well he is me fav. After watching ep 16 i now think PMK is getting more serious.

If PMK becmoes a long series, i think it will develope like Kenshin being funny some parts and then jumping to dead serious. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I hope you&#39;re right, just saw episode 01 it was awesome.. though okito looks gay, more then in kenshin. But i can&#39;t find AonE 02 and up, just the newer ones

Hakeem_21
Sun, 02-01-2004, 11:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Feb 1 2004, 09:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari &#064; Feb 1 2004, 08:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Since Hajime Saitou was alive and kicking in the bakumatsu era and well into the meiji era, i must say he is one hell of a guy. What i want to know is who he really was. In PMK he is also a cool char, well he is me fav. After watching ep 16 i now think PMK is getting more serious.

If PMK becmoes a long series, i think it will develope like Kenshin being funny some parts and then jumping to dead serious. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I hope you&#39;re right, just saw episode 01 it was awesome.. though okito looks gay, more then in kenshin. But i can&#39;t find AonE 02 and up, just the newer ones</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I thought he was a girl the first time i saw him http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif But he is a cool character anyway.

itachi_
Sun, 02-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Hakeem_21 i really can&#39;t find early episodes of peace maker, mircx is full, also the queues, suprnova dosen&#39;t have it, dc++ maybe, but most likely no slots available.

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 02-02-2004, 02:48 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 2 2004, 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I downloaded every episode within 1 hour, 800 kb/s http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
This series could develop to a very interesting story, if it continues on a &quot;good&quot; way. Or it could be a boring story if it continues not to happend something. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
This anime will just keep on moving forward never looking back. Watch 15 eps and you&#39;ll never let it go.

itachi_
Mon, 02-02-2004, 04:41 AM
When everything comes around... PMK gives us a positive view about the shinsengumi, who were actually protecting the shogun, which can be interpret in many ways. In Kenshin (OVA) it seems like the shinsengumi are the &quot;bad&quot; guys who are attacking Kenshin and his Imperalist group, this is very confusing to me. Who were actually right? was it right to attack the shinsengumi to create a new era? or was it madness and not right at all? Really... In kenshin you get the feeling &quot;i hate the shinsengumi&quot; but in PMK they seem to be good guys.

Har du kenshin mangan?

Hakeem_21
Mon, 02-02-2004, 05:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 1 2004, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hakeem_21 i really can&#39;t find early episodes of peace maker, mircx is full, also the queues, suprnova dosen&#39;t have it, dc++ maybe, but most likely no slots available. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You can find all eps of PMK in www.animesuki.com

JessiA
Mon, 02-02-2004, 06:41 AM
Why not run a Google search on the people?

I&#39;m sure that, in each other&#39;s eyes, the other group was the &quot;bad guy&quot;. I think watching &quot;The Last Samurai&quot; and &quot;Mobile Shinsengumi&quot; helped me out a bit too... because, though I&#39;m no proffesional at the era&#39;s names, I do know that while the Shinsengumi were around there were changing tides in the politics.

Basically, Japan was becoming more Westernized thanks to an ambitious emporer.. and the Imperialist people wanted to help the emporer accomplish his ways.. while the traditionalist people (shinsengumi) wanted to keep Japan true to itself, without influence from other cultures.. and because it&#39;s all nice and political, the shinsengumi gained enemies, some who were Imperialists, some who just didn&#39;t like the tyrranical, diabolical methods of Hijikata, and well.. uhm.. yeah.

But, in the end, modernization won out.

And that&#39;s the end for JessiA&#39;s screwed up, anime based, history lesson. Stay tuned for her next lesson, Naruto physics&#33;

But anyway... PMK may only be loosely related to real events... cuz im no pro at japanese history

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 02-02-2004, 06:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 2 2004, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> When everything comes around... PMK gives us a positive view about the shinsengumi, who were actually protecting the shogun, which can be interpret in many ways. In Kenshin (OVA) it seems like the shinsengumi are the &quot;bad&quot; guys who are attacking Kenshin and his Imperalist group, this is very confusing to me. Who were actually right? was it right to attack the shinsengumi to create a new era? or was it madness and not right at all? Really... In kenshin you get the feeling &quot;i hate the shinsengumi&quot; but in PMK they seem to be good guys.

Har du kenshin mangan? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
There is no telling who is wrong and right.

As you said, the shinsengumi worked for the shogun in that period, that means they wanted the bakumatsu era to continue, but it didn&#39;t they lost, shinsengumi was abolished after and most of them probably died (something i don&#39;t know anything about).

Kenshin fought for the coming of the Meiji era, an era that as i see it was more internationell and more positiv towards internationell trade. It was also with the Meiji era the industrialisation started. So i guess you could say the shinsengumi was wrong, because the new way of living always turns out to be right in the end. One should also know that Hajime Saitou who was working in the shinsengumi after the war became a police officer working for the Meiji era to uphold the law, so i guess in his case he just thought that his chioce was correct, but decided to do the right thing according to law when his side lost.

I&#39;m only speculating, but i think that Mr. Chibi at some point will stop working for the shinsengumi and instead take up his quest as &quot;The peace Maker&quot; which several persons has mentioned.

Jag håller faktiskt på att dra hem den just nu... Ska låta den stå under natten.

JessiA
Mon, 02-02-2004, 06:48 AM
Please keep your german (swedish? dutch?) to yourselves in PMs.. especially if they&#39;re only regarding you two :x

itachi_
Mon, 02-02-2004, 12:45 PM
I downloaded every episode within 1 hour, 800 kb/s http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
This series could develop to a very interesting story, if it continues on a &quot;good&quot; way. Or it could be a boring story if it continues not to happend something.

itachi_
Tue, 02-03-2004, 02:14 AM
*cough Himura Kenshin was based on the few assaassins that lived during the bakumatsu, not that he really existed he was like based on someone called ..... don&#39;t remember but it said on some website cough*

The real Okita-san died of cholera outbreak in the end of edo-era, i wonder if he will die in PMK also as he did in reality.

Actually i did some research and found out that every main character in PMK are not fictional they have lived for real, in other words based on real persons.

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 02-03-2004, 02:41 AM
That sounds really nice http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

DDBen
Tue, 02-03-2004, 02:47 AM
I am closing this thread as it was refering to good places to download it and it has gotten off topic.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 02-03-2004, 04:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari @ Feb 2 2004, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Feb 2 2004, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> When everything comes around... PMK gives us a positive view about the shinsengumi, who were actually protecting the shogun, which can be interpret in many ways. In Kenshin (OVA) it seems like the shinsengumi are the &quot;bad&quot; guys who are attacking Kenshin and his Imperalist group, this is very confusing to me. Who were actually right? was it right to attack the shinsengumi to create a new era? or was it madness and not right at all? Really... In kenshin you get the feeling &quot;i hate the shinsengumi&quot; but in PMK they seem to be good guys.

Har du kenshin mangan? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
There is no telling who is wrong and right.

As you said, the shinsengumi worked for the shogun in that period, that means they wanted the bakumatsu era to continue, but it didn&#39;t they lost, shinsengumi was abolished after and most of them probably died (something i don&#39;t know anything about).

Kenshin fought for the coming of the Meiji era, an era that as i see it was more internationell and more positiv towards internationell trade. It was also with the Meiji era the industrialisation started. So i guess you could say the shinsengumi was wrong, because the new way of living always turns out to be right in the end. One should also know that Hajime Saitou who was working in the shinsengumi after the war became a police officer working for the Meiji era to uphold the law, so i guess in his case he just thought that his chioce was correct, but decided to do the right thing according to law when his side lost.

I&#39;m only speculating, but i think that Mr. Chibi at some point will stop working for the shinsengumi and instead take up his quest as &quot;The peace Maker&quot; which several persons has mentioned.

Jag håller faktiskt på att dra hem den just nu... Ska låta den stå under natten. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Im just wondering one thing is the Saitou in PMK the same Saitou in Kenshin who helped Kenshin agianst Shishio??

XwingRob
Tue, 02-03-2004, 04:45 AM
Heh, with all this discussion of PMK suddenly popping up, we should have our own board, eh?

Hakeem_21
Tue, 02-03-2004, 04:49 AM
Nah we dont need a own board and if we got one, people who dont like PMK would post and anoy us;)

By the can you answer my post above you?

XwingRob
Tue, 02-03-2004, 04:51 AM
Sorry, I actually haven&#39;t watch all of Kenshin and its 3:51 am for me.
Me sleeping soon.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 02-03-2004, 06:22 AM
Hehe its lunch break for me.

itachi_
Tue, 02-03-2004, 10:49 AM
I just want to add that saitou hajime was a real person but you have probably realised that the anime such as PMK and RK are just fictional.. they ain&#39;t for real though most of the characters are based on real persons that lived during that time.

EDIT: When are the release days for PMK? is the series completed or is it like naruto, broadcasted?, usually when do they release them, i mean AonE

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 02-03-2004, 01:50 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Feb 3 2004, 10:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just want to add that saitou hajime was a real person but you have probably realised that the anime such as PMK and RK are just fictional.. they ain&#39;t for real though most of the characters are based on real persons that lived during that time.

EDIT: When are the release days for PMK? is the series completed or is it like naruto, broadcasted?, usually when do they release them, i mean AonE </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well to be more exact about hajime Saitou... Both versions of Saitou in PMK and in RK are real.

Hajime Saitou did work for the Shinsengumi but did after the war join the Meiji police force. So both pictures of him are true about what he did. I don&#39;t know what sword style he used, but i kind of figure that he wasn&#39;t anything supernatural like in PMK or RK http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

And just as in RK, Saitou was married and he did live in Tokyo after the war at some time in his life.

The thing i know more is that Hajime Saitou is somewhat a legend in Japan even though he was working for the shinsengumi, he was a man one should respect.

Also, his name isn&#39;t really Hajme Saitou, I don&#39;t remember his real name, but i think he has had about 3 diff names or something like that.

Kenshin himself is also a real person. The only thing i know about Kenshin though is that he was murdered http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

About PMK again: I don&#39;t know when they broadcast it, but they usually have a sub finished wednessdays.