XwingRob
Sat, 01-31-2004, 02:18 AM
Yeah I think its Inane doing it.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 01-31-2004, 03:05 AM
^I concur

ComeComeParadise
Sat, 01-31-2004, 03:08 AM
Well Inane needs to cut that shit out!!!!!! http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

just kidding http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

PSJ
Sat, 01-31-2004, 03:12 AM
ok, amazingly enough i think inane's chapter names fit the chapters better. if 202 was named kimimaro's secret and inane changed it to the three wishes.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 01-31-2004, 11:40 AM
is it just me or did kishimoto decide to keep changing the titles. like at the end of i think chapter 200 the next issue is supposed to be called blitzkrieg but instead it became miscalculation.

and 201 at the end of chapter it said next issue will be "secrets of kimamro revealed but in 202 it became the three wishes.

i dont mind it but i do think kishimoto should keep the titles on what he planned.
this is just an observation please dont flame me but if anybody may have any ideas just share. i mean kishimoto can do whatever he wants, it is his manga but i was just curious

PSJ
Sat, 01-31-2004, 11:57 AM
its possible that he had a storyboard for those chapters but decided to change all of it when he started to draw it. maybe it didnt work out well or he just felt that the names wasnt good enough for the chapters. especially "the sercet of kimimaro" from the begining i think that chapter was set to tell us the story of kimimaro but he felt that the part with kimimaro should be moved some chapters so it became "the three wishes" and started the fights between all of the characters currently involved.

sangai
Sat, 01-31-2004, 01:10 PM
appearantly its inane whos changing the titles

at least thats what im told

_Sasuke_
Sun, 02-01-2004, 04:18 AM
lill goblins secretly changed the title when the drawers were asleep =)

AlbinoFury
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:50 AM
i see the end title kinda as more a preview anyway and usually doesnt sum the whole next chapter title wise very well, so its fine.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:32 AM
i think so too, i was just wondering how they are changing