PDA

View Full Version : Something you can change.

jing
Sat, 01-31-2004, 02:17 AM
-hayate NOT die
-dosu NOT die
-pervert sennin MORE pervy
-more sexy no jutsu

rEkKaShInObI
Sat, 01-31-2004, 02:46 AM
I'd change the part about Sakura always needing protecting and stuff. I'd want to turn her into a real Konouchi and maybe be stronger then Naruto.

pavi
Sat, 01-31-2004, 03:10 AM
i wish the animation company decided to allow the series to keep a consistent look (use the same animators all the time instead of having a continous difference in art quality)

and that that the series could stay as mature as the manga (more blood,etc)
im not into gore or anything but the anime waters (?correct term?) down alot of scenes

itachi_
Sat, 01-31-2004, 03:23 AM
Like i said before

OVA about pre-manga timeline, hokage 1st and 2nd lifes, about itachis wiping out the uchiha, kyubi battle in real action..

joker-kun
Sat, 01-31-2004, 03:40 AM
First off, im not doing this cause im annoyed about something.So please dont post something say "Naruto is the shit! I would change nothing".Also im not insulting Naruto in any way.

On to the topic:

Choose something that you would change and and say what you would change it to.

I would change the part with Haku, so that the mist would have somehow ran out sooner, and Naruto woulda got credit.

Kagari
Sat, 01-31-2004, 04:09 AM
^^ That's a good one, i agree...

Personally, I would have liked to see Choji put up more of a fight against dosu..

I know he was outmatched and he didn't really want to fight, but It woulda been cool to see him bust a few nice attacks or moves.
NINPOU BAIKA NO JUTSU! http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Outtawack311
Sat, 01-31-2004, 04:16 AM
I would like to see the storyline go a bit faster. It is starting to get just as bad or worse than DBZ.

Kagari
Sat, 01-31-2004, 04:35 AM
^ so much hate.

Vagabond
Sat, 01-31-2004, 04:38 AM
yeah shut up dude, if you don't like it then don't watch it. Simple as that. No point in bitchin about it.

Hm well for one i'd have Iruka fight more. He was one of the first characters introduced so I expected to see him in action more often. I dunno i'd have to think of some more.....

sangai
Sat, 01-31-2004, 04:40 AM
id like to see alot of movies come out about naruto

ComeComeParadise
Sat, 01-31-2004, 05:37 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love Naruto...I would get rid of a lot of the filler, ex. the Chuunin Exam matches, so many crowd reaction shots...comparing the amount of filler to DBZ is definitely exaggerating, but we could use less filler.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 01-31-2004, 06:06 AM
give all fo the chars a new make over, give them some new cloths once in awhile, i mean dam i know its an anime but dont they ever get tired of wearing the smae thing over and over again

MFauli
Sat, 01-31-2004, 06:16 AM
Ahoi,

oh, there are 2 points, which I definitely would change if i could:

1.The ending of the Gaara vs. Lee-fight.

It´s so unnessecary to let Lee becoming unable to fight......why didnt Gai help his pupil BEFORE Gaara did use the Sabaku Kyu on Lee???
I mean........where´s the difference for Lee between getting killed and being unable to fight anymore?
The way it happend in the anime the author could have had Lee killed ,cause its trivial.

2.Sasuke copying Lee´s Taijutsu

I know, this has been discussed enough after the release of ep 66/67, but i have to mention it one more time.
How can someone copy an ability, to whose use a life´s training is needed???
I can accept, that you can copy Ninjutsus and Genjutsus, but not Taijutsus or even the training strength of a taijutsu-ninja.

well, thats it,

cya,
Fauli

PSJ
Sat, 01-31-2004, 06:21 AM
i would change the fact that gaara is hated by everyone... i dont know why tho....

but doesnt a topic like this already exists? or is that in the manga section?

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 01-31-2004, 06:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto @ Jan 31 2004, 06:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> give all fo the chars a new make over, give them some new cloths once in awhile, i mean dam i know its an anime but dont they ever get tired of wearing the smae thing over and over again </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah, follow one of me favorites Hikaru No Go. Every char has a new set of clothing each day or so, but they always change back to the old ones... Also, you can see how they physically and metally grow in Hikaru No Go which is so cool. Not just seeing power being pumped in with no timeflowing, that tends to get boring.

Also, I would change so there wasn&#39;t any chars like Sakura and Ino going Sassssuuuugaaaaaaaayyyyyy all the time he gets close... Choji would go on a diet (i hate his eating &#39;cause it sounds so gross).

Otherwise, i&#39;m pretty satisfied.

r3n
Sat, 01-31-2004, 06:39 AM
i love it the way it is

dont think theres anything i would i change http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif even zaku had to go http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif all good characters come to an end sooner or later&#33;

Harageki
Sat, 01-31-2004, 06:44 AM
Sasuke learning Lee`s taijutsu.

ComeComeParadise
Sat, 01-31-2004, 07:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>So please dont post something say &quot;Naruto is the shit&#33; I would change nothing&quot;.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i love it the way it is

dont think theres anything i would i change</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Ha, some people can&#39;t read.

RaZzy
Sat, 01-31-2004, 07:38 AM
that haku didn&#39;t die... that he was able to do the chuunin exam aswell.. that would be cool

joker-kun
Sat, 01-31-2004, 08:34 AM
^This is true paradise, lol, I didnt expect this to go as far as it has, made to hopefully get one of the polls off the page, lol, well keep posting.

heres another for me:

Lee wouldnt have got hurt http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 01-31-2004, 09:18 AM
Um, you watch cartoons or any animated show? They never change their &quot;destined&quot; clothes unless it&#39;s for a special occasion or doing an activity.

Wonder why Homer Simpson been wearing the same outfit for 10 years??

simplyxme
Sat, 01-31-2004, 09:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Outtawack311 &#064; Jan 31 2004, 03:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I would like to see the storyline go a bit faster. It is starting to get just as bad or worse than DBZ. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
oh my.. a bit faster?&#33; that would kinda ruin that thing called suspense. Doesnt it feel soo good when u finally find out what happens? It just keeps u coming back for more. Have patience&#33;~ http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

joker-kun
Sat, 01-31-2004, 09:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (simplyxme @ Jan 31 2004, 08:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Outtawack311 &#064; Jan 31 2004, 03:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I would like to see the storyline go a bit faster. It is starting to get just as bad or worse than DBZ. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
oh my.. a bit faster?&#33; that would kinda ruin that thing called suspense. Doesnt it feel soo good when u finally find out what happens? It just keeps u coming back for more. Have patience&#33;~ http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
As I have said, if it was so bad, then they wouldnt complain so much.

anyway dunt wanna get off-topic.

simplyxme
Sat, 01-31-2004, 09:47 AM
o yea.. i forget.. if i could change something I&#39;d also change that temari won. Shikamaru deserved it. He&#39;s a true genius. He&#39;s da man&#33; and also I wish Lee didnt get hurt as bad as he did.. and that he could continue being a ninja =[
I also wish sakura and Ino would end their rival thing. Its interesting but for me, its annoying. hmm I guess besides that naruto is perfect http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 01-31-2004, 11:55 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Jan 31 2004, 09:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Um, you watch cartoons or any animated show? They never change their &quot;destined&quot; clothes unless it&#39;s for a special occasion or doing an activity.

Wonder why Homer Simpson been wearing the same outfit for 10 years?? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
This is not the case in Hikaru No Go, that&#39;s what makes Hikaru No Go so uniqe and speciall. Thay randomly changes clothes in Hikaru, and as they grow, they get new clothing.

Orion Guardian
Sat, 01-31-2004, 11:56 AM
I would like to change one thing, just stop the &quot;Sasuke-kun&quot; screaming from anyone in the eps...the only things I could complain so far. [3 times in 45 seconds this ep...]

hiddenpookie
Sat, 01-31-2004, 12:08 PM
more blood more action . thats it maybe the storline can go a lil more mature but w/e

Mut
Sat, 01-31-2004, 12:10 PM
tayuya would a dirty blonde and wear sexy ninja clothes.

Uchiha-Itachi
Sat, 01-31-2004, 12:12 PM
Well if i could change something, give those annoying whiners here on the forum that keep bitching and nagging about the Naruto anime (oh it&#39;s like DBZ.. oh they do gay stuff in the episodes) a official warning after that a ban or something, cause it&#39;s getting really annoyed...

cuz i mean if you dont like it, quit watching and leave or something? or make your own damn anime if you think you can do it so much better...

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 01-31-2004, 12:34 PM
I&#39;d made Gaara more badass, actually using Ninja and Shinobi skills. None of that stand around with arms crossed crap, have him do some ninjutsu or taijutsu, throwing kunais and Shurikens, maybe some sand sai&#39;s or swords, anything to make it look like he isnt just all sand.

I also doubt Pervy senin can get any more pervy http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Nara Shikamaru
Sat, 01-31-2004, 12:44 PM
that shikamaru beat temari&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif damnit he earned it didn&#39;t he i mean thinking so much about one match when temari jus uses that damn ass fan http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif meh and if it doesn&#39;t happen in the future shikamaru should be a leader of something during the war cuz he&#39;s so freakin&#39; smart http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif or kakashi suprising everyone by bringing zabuza back http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

SakuraKanishi
Sat, 01-31-2004, 12:57 PM
Broadcast every day M-F, and the 1337 translation skillz of AonE placed into super techno-robots, so there would be no problems with keeping up on the releases

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 02-01-2004, 02:06 AM
um make sakura and ino get of sasukes balls http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif and give them some more bigger rols in the story

Uchiha-Itachi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 02:26 AM
Funny to see the ppl that reply to my msg are offended by it, cuz the main reason is they do whine and nag about the Naruto anime. LOL

p.s funny comment of rekka threatening me to kill me lol.. good luck kiddo http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

A77ALiSTiC
Sun, 02-01-2004, 02:43 AM
hmmm
- the 3rd intro music... i like it a lot, but im looking forward for a fourth, hope its like the second
- sakura being a bit stronger.. dont know why, but i kinda feel sorry for her... i think that if she actually is goot at fighting, she would become a great shinobi
- more naruto achievemtns.. so far there are three big ones (maybe theres more, i forgot) 1)kicking hakus ass 2)kicking kibas ass 3)kicking nejis ass
- more fight scenes, with some cool ass moves, maybe some like from that scene in spider-man, where he avoids the three shuriken things..
- a little background on all the characters... there really are lots of rumors/questions that i want to know the answers of

joker-kun
Sun, 02-01-2004, 02:47 AM
Okay, no reason to have such hate and rage, so plz stop the bickering and complaining, alotta people complain bout the polls, but this topic is 3rd down ATM, so lets try to keep it that way.

Arctyc
Sun, 02-01-2004, 02:59 AM
About &#036;5 million. Right into Nara Animation&#39;s hands. That&#39;s what I&#39;d change, if possible. The low-budget tweening is starting to get on my nerves; I know their primary animators are capable of better.

Kagari
Sun, 02-01-2004, 03:05 AM
hehe guys like RekkaShinobi are usually 11 or 12, and they get their jollies off by bitching in forums. try not to let them take up to much of our discussion space.

Now, ON topic: Something I would have changed...I think I agree with Shinji Ikari, in that I would like to see Sasuke give Naruto some acknowledgement for his ass-kicking.

But i think maybe Sasuke feels almost threatened, since they&#39;re rivals...but still, it would be nice.

Outtawack311
Sun, 02-01-2004, 03:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha-Itachi @ Jan 31 2004, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well if i could change something, give those annoying whiners here on the forum that keep bitching and nagging about the Naruto anime (oh it&#39;s like DBZ.. oh they do gay stuff in the episodes) a official warning after that a ban or something, cause it&#39;s getting really annoyed...

cuz i mean if you dont like it, quit watching and leave or something? or make your own damn anime if you think you can do it so much better... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I NEVER said i didnt like the anime. I love this anime, i just believe that they could cut down on the flashbacks (earlier episodes), stop SOME of the crowd reaction, and speed up the story a bit. I dont want this anime to be 150-200 episodes (not enough space on my Harddrive). Plus, they could keep the same suspense, just cut down on the filler. I seriously dont need to watch sakura wonder where sasuke went 3 minutes after they told us, She was sitting right there for christs sake. Seriously, just fix things like that and this anime will be the best anime by far (if it isnt already).

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 02-01-2004, 03:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Outtawack311 &#064; Feb 1 2004, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha&#045;Itachi &#064; Jan 31 2004, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well if i could change something, give those annoying whiners here on the forum that keep bitching and nagging about the Naruto anime (oh it&#39;s like DBZ.. oh they do gay stuff in the episodes) a official warning after that a ban or something, cause it&#39;s getting really annoyed...

cuz i mean if you dont like it, quit watching and leave or something? or make your own damn anime if you think you can do it so much better... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I NEVER said i didnt like the anime. I love this anime, i just believe that they could cut down on the flashbacks (earlier episodes), stop SOME of the crowd reaction, and speed up the story a bit. I dont want this anime to be 150-200 episodes (not enough space on my Harddrive). Plus, they could keep the same suspense, just cut down on the filler. I seriously dont need to watch sakura wonder where sasuke went 3 minutes after they told us, She was sitting right there for christs sake. Seriously, just fix things like that and this anime will be the best anime by far (if it isnt already). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m pretty sure it was Itachi b*tching at me to for all that. the guy called me an ass clown to with a smiley face next to it, but ill let it go this time because i dont wanna goto jail for murder. WILL YOU JUST LET IT GO ITACHI?&#33;?&#33;

Naruto
Sun, 02-01-2004, 04:12 AM
mhh i didn&#39;t read all posts but i would change that sakura is a bit stronger and have a bigger role (i don&#39;t like her now http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif )

EnergyCallingMe
Sun, 02-01-2004, 06:32 AM
also if gainax did every episode would make series a hell of alot better quality wize (gainax is animation god&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;)

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 02-01-2004, 07:41 AM
I would like to give my opinion about one thing before i go back to camplaining... I think people complain more about the things they like rather than they dislike... Why? Because nothing is ever perfect, and we are always striving towards perfection. And things we dislike we get used to and don&#39;t care about or if we can we ignore them. So that&#39;s why i think that people complain more about things like Naruto....

What do you guys/girls think about this little analysis?

Then as a complaint i&#39;d like to say that it would be the fact that Sasuke never confronts Naruto after seeing or hearing about him kicking ass. Like the time with Haku, he just passed out, and then Naruto had beaten the crap out of him, but Sasuke said nothing about it. And the time with Orochimaru and Mr. Red Eyed Kyubi... He hasn&#39;t asked about anything.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 02-01-2004, 08:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari @ Feb 1 2004, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hehe guys like RekkaShinobi are usually 11 or 12, and they get their jollies off by bitching in forums. try not to let them take up to much of our discussion space.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I wouldn&#39;t say too much, some might get offended here.

RoMuLuu
Sun, 02-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Err... I didn&#39;t like that Haku and Zabuza died, so if I had to change one thing, that would propably be it. It would have been cool to see Haku and Zabuza join the Leaf village and now fight against the sound and sand.

joker-kun
Sun, 02-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Im not taking sides but Rekka you do complain quite a bit, BTW I agree with Sakura having a bigger role.

Sigure
Sun, 02-01-2004, 01:21 PM
More of Haku (if she didn&#39;t die) and Zabuza. Less of Sakura ...wait what&#39;s that? Their already is less of her.

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 02-01-2004, 01:32 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SakuraKanishi @ Jan 31 2004, 11:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Broadcast every day M-F, and the 1337 translation skillz of AonE placed into super techno-robots, so there would be no problems with keeping up on the releases

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
YEA&#33;&#33; TOTALLY AGREE MAN&#33;&#33;

EnergyCallingMe
Sun, 02-01-2004, 01:43 PM
change the kids ages so ther not all like 12 yrs old and make them 16-17