PDA

View Full Version : Itachi, ANBU captain at 14...

PSJ
Fri, 01-30-2004, 02:08 AM
When exactly did he kill his family? Since in the flashbacks Sasuke looks very small and weak and he doesnt look like 10 years old Also both Sakura and Naruto should know about the killing and the 14 year old ANBU captain thats not things that are ordinary in Konoha. but when sasuke talks about it no one knows about it.

whats your opinion on this is it a unnoticed mistake by Kishimoto or is it intentionally done to qreate discussions among the fans?

EDIT: Itachi was 13 when he Became ANBU captain and 17 when he was introduced i missed both with a year.

itachi_
Fri, 01-30-2004, 02:14 AM
He become a anbu captain at 13, get it 13. er? it must have been after he become a anbu captain that he killed his parents, so 14 or 15, becuase he was introduced at 16. So.. that's very reasonable

PSJ
Fri, 01-30-2004, 02:19 AM
ok i got it wrong with a year so what but its just weird that it slipped by every single genin unnoticed they were at an age of 10 - 11 at the time he killed his parents.

Nine Tailed Demon
Fri, 01-30-2004, 03:04 AM
What child doesn't get mad at their parents and want to kill them, I just think Itachi went a little too far....

Vagabond
Fri, 01-30-2004, 04:59 AM
Speaking of anbu captains, Do we ever find out the identity of the Anbu captain who was watching the Hokage-Oro fight?

PSJ
Fri, 01-30-2004, 05:03 AM
nope not what i know. the ANBU arent shown much we dont know anything about their strength.

khaodessy
Fri, 01-30-2004, 05:21 AM
he is 17-18 not 16 when he was introduced. he was 13 when he killed the clan and sasuke was 8 and that was 4 yr b4 the start of the series. sasuke is 12 at the beginning of the series so that would put him at 17 and if a yr has passed since the beginnning of the story then when he came back to the leaf he should be 18.

villin
Fri, 01-30-2004, 05:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (khaodessy @ Jan 30 2004, 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he is 17-18 not 16 when he was introduced. he was 13 when he killed the clan and sasuke was 8 and that was 4 yr b4 the start of the series. sasuke is 12 at the beginning of the series so that would put him at 17 and if a yr has passed since the beginnning of the story then when he came back to the leaf he should be 18. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I agree with you on the ages. And I think that the Hokage wouldn&#39;t want the fact that a single leaf nin decided to slaughter his whole clan made public. The old man covered it up or atleast consealed it from all the children.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-30-2004, 05:55 AM
Itachi was working on stuff in the flashback when Sasuke was bugging him to teach him how to throw Shurikens. I think it was probably stuff related to the ANBU.

PSJ
Sat, 01-31-2004, 06:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (khaodessy @ Jan 30 2004, 10:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he is 17-18 not 16 when he was introduced. he was 13 when he killed the clan and sasuke was 8 and that was 4 yr b4 the start of the series. sasuke is 12 at the beginning of the series so that would put him at 17 and if a yr has passed since the beginnning of the story then when he came back to the leaf he should be 18. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if he is older than 16 when introduced he is 17 not 18 and yes i know that he was 13 when he became ANBU captain, this topic just came to my mind when i was on the forum and i didnt bother to check the ages i was somewhat sure. i missed with a year on both ages. dont just correct me on the ages if thats what you gonna do you dont need to post at all.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-31-2004, 11:36 AM
everyone in Kohona knew about Uchiha clan dying out, obviously they would have known about Itachi.
Kakashi knew and the evidence was the first time that he asked Sasuke about his dreams.

PSJ
Sat, 01-31-2004, 12:00 PM
yea but at that time naruto thought &quot; i hope he doesnt mean me&quot; its obvious that the adults and older teens know about itachi adn who he was but the genins should to even naruto should know about it. after all he was in the ninja academy 3 years and wouldnt iruka say something about a new 13 year old ANBU captain. i mean thats a big deal.

TwisT
Sat, 01-31-2004, 12:51 PM
Well it is strange that no one knows about it.. Maybe the leaf covered it up like they did with the Kyubi.. So the once that knows about it cant talk about it.. I dont know..

All i know is that it will be so good to see Itachi kick Leaf Junins ass and then later kick Sasuke ass.. I wonder how long it will take.. 20-30 eps??

And after that a little Sannin fights and Naruto learns Rasengan =D

Cloud 9
Sat, 01-31-2004, 12:57 PM
Graduated the academy at 7, started using Sharingan at 8, became Chuunin at 9, became an ANBU squad leader at 13 and slaughtered the Uchiha clan also at 13; currently, he&#39;s 17. To my knowledge, everything there is correct.

itachi_
Sun, 02-01-2004, 05:45 AM
Then everybody else is one year older, Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara is 13 now, Lee, Neji, Tenten are 14, etc.. instead of 12, 13

Iznogoud
Sun, 02-01-2004, 09:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Jan 31 2004, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yea but at that time naruto thought &quot; i hope he doesnt mean me&quot; its obvious that the adults and older teens know about itachi adn who he was but the genins should to even naruto should know about it. after all he was in the ninja academy 3 years and wouldnt iruka say something about a new 13 year old ANBU captain. i mean thats a big deal. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah but naruto is like...kinda dumb ya know ? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-01-2004, 11:45 AM
At that time Naruto only knew Ramen and what it takes to be Hokage. I doubt he heard about Itachi.