PDA

View Full Version : got a "question" about Orochimaru vs Itachi

PSJ
Fri, 01-30-2004, 02:02 AM
i dont think they really showed their fear for itachi and we dont know what anyone else in the village said or did when they found out about itachi. the fact remains that he was ANBU captain at the age of 14 and then killed his whole clan.

itachi_
Fri, 01-30-2004, 02:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Jan 30 2004, 01:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont think they really showed their fear for itachi and we dont know what anyone else in the village said or did when they found out about itachi. the fact remains that he was ANBU captain at the age of 14 and then killed his whole clan. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
*cough...13...cough*

PSJ
Fri, 01-30-2004, 02:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 30 2004, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Jan 30 2004, 01:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont think they really showed their fear for itachi and we dont know what anyone else in the village said or did when they found out about itachi. the fact remains that he was ANBU captain at the age of 14 and then killed his whole clan. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
*cough...13...cough* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yea i remembered wrong you bloody itachi fan i cant remember everything. besides its only a year and ill check on this one since im not entirely sure aobut it yet.

wolv
Fri, 01-30-2004, 02:52 AM
I don&#39;t think Kakashi was actually scared of Orochimaru. I think it was just the affect of Orochimaru&#39;s jutsu which freezes the oponnent with fear. Orochimaru used this jutsu on Sasuke twice, and used it again on the fighter whose body he took over. (You can tell when he uses it in the manga because they use a sort of blurring zoom effect kinda thing)

So Kakashi wasn&#39;t afraid of either Itachi or Orochimaru. The only reason he was unable to move against Orochimaru was because of his jutsu.

AznPerson
Fri, 01-30-2004, 02:56 AM
Itachi hides his power so that no one would know how strong he is while Oro shows every body his powers so every body would know what to expect from him

Mut
Fri, 01-30-2004, 03:16 AM
i don&#39;t think the ninjas in konoha actually realize how strong itachi really is and i don&#39;t see why they should, except orochimaru. they know that itachi is considerably strong, but i think only orochimaru knows how truly strong itach is because orochimaru wanted itachi&#39;s body and i&#39;m guessing orochimaru did a lot of research on him. but all the ninjas know about orochimaru&#39;s strength since he&#39;s been around 33+ years longer than itachi and he was one of the sannins. i just think that the ninjas don&#39;t know enough about itachi and how much he has grown, skill and strength wise.

PSJ
Fri, 01-30-2004, 04:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 30 2004, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i don&#39;t think the ninjas in konoha actually realize how strong itachi really is and i don&#39;t see why they should, except orochimaru. they know that itachi is considerably strong, but i think only orochimaru knows how truly strong itach is because orochimaru wanted itachi&#39;s body and i&#39;m guessing orochimaru did a lot of research on him. but all the ninjas know about orochimaru&#39;s strength since he&#39;s been around 33+ years longer than itachi and he was one of the sannins. i just think that the ninjas don&#39;t know enough about itachi and how much he has grown, skill and strength wise. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
the sennis are about 50 years old. but what you are saying makes alot of sense.

btw its cool that i quote you in my sig right?

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 01-30-2004, 05:02 AM
No one fears Itachi because he is weak. He&#39;s got the hp of a fly.

The flesh of the weak is food for the strong.

Mut
Fri, 01-30-2004, 06:14 AM
lol, yeah it&#39;s coo.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-30-2004, 06:38 AM
Orochimaru has an aura about him, as Morino Ibiki said, it is more like he is a monster using the shell of a man.

Itachi just looks like your normal 17, now 18 year old Shinobi. He&#39;s damn good, but his looks are not as intimidating as Orochimaru.

pandao
Fri, 01-30-2004, 08:50 AM
I dont think oro fears itachi that much, but he does know he could be beaten by him...
itachi is strong but i don&#39;t think he could take oro without much effort.

i agree with oro using his jutsu to make kakashi freak out, i never thought of that.
He is usually calm and relaxed in battle.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-30-2004, 09:39 AM
Orochimaru is far more &#39;evil&#39; then Itachi

Itachi is a murder, Orochimaru murders then experiments on the bodies of his victims, not only that he keeps some of them alive while he does it lately (chapter 199 when the guy asks him to release his clansmen)

basically Orochimaru is evil incarnate in the world of Naruto whilst Itachi is just goal orientated diet evil

Jiraiy4
Fri, 01-30-2004, 10:51 AM
Well from what I&#39;ve seen so far...the shinobis don&#39;t fear &quot;evil&quot; they fear strength. Zabuza is far most the &quot;evil&quot; character so far (with exception of Oro), but Kakashi didn&#39;t fear him~ Anyways...the point I was trying to make was, I don&#39;t think we can conclude who is stronger between Itachi, Oro, Jiraiya, or Tsunade. I believe they all have pros and cons against each other and we will never know who&#39;s the strongest until they actually fight.

I got another theory, you guys know how Oro was after Itachi&#39;s body, but now he doesn&#39;t/can&#39;t get it? Well...some say Oro can&#39;t get Itachi&#39;s body because he realized how stronger Itachi was, but perhaps he simply wanted the &quot;best&quot; and saw more potential in Sasuke. Anways...if Oro get&#39;s Sasuke&#39;s body, he WILL be the most ultimate character.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I dont think oro fears itachi that much, but he does know he could be beaten by him...
itachi is strong but i don&#39;t think he could take oro without much effort.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yea i dont think Oro fears him either, i think people over exaggerate the whole thing, i simply think Oro &quot;respects&quot; and &quot;admits&quot; Itachi is stronger.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>the fact remains that he was ANBU captain at the age of 14 and then killed his whole clan. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
IMO the past &quot;reputations&quot; are not that important. Look at Kakashi, as a kid he probably had more potential than Itachi, Sasuke, ANYONE (chuunin at 6?&#33;?). BUT look at him now, he didnt quite develop fully. I think the fact that Itachi had such an infamous and outstanding career is gonna bring him an early downfall.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-30-2004, 11:19 AM
its obvious that all that awaits Itachi is death

we cant really discuss this topic either as Oro has found himself a new body and we have no clue what its capable of, Itachi was stronger then Orochimarus old body as far as he says but Itachi isnt capable of swapping bodies like Oro - its only a matter of time till he finds himself in a stronger body either in taijutsu or ninjutsu

Mut
Fri, 01-30-2004, 12:01 PM
only problem with switching bodies is that, sometimes the body can be stronger than himself so orochimaru sometimes has to go for weaker bodies with greater potential and something like that is obviously rare. BUT, it seems that orochimaru is good at finding those types. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Jiraiy4
Fri, 01-30-2004, 01:50 PM
Isn&#39;t it weird how Orochimaru admits Itachi is stronger than him, but the ninjas in Konoha are dead afraid of Oro, but not as much intimidated by Itachi? There&#39;s a lotta contradiction between the two. Kakashi was terrified when he encountered Oro in the earlier episode, but when he encountered Itachi...he wasn&#39;t intimidated at all, just curious. Other jounins amongst Konoha (ex: Ibiki, Anko, Kakashi,etc) were all dead afraid of Oro, but jounins such as Kurenai, Asuma, and Gai weren&#39;t &quot;scared&quot; of him, although they knew he was stronger. And...Jiraiya doesnt fear Itachi, Oro and Jiraiya dont fear each other, Oro fears Itachi, but Itachi+Kisame was a bit timid by Jiraiya. It&#39;s pretty obvious Kishimoto did this to get the reader&#39;s more interest, but he made it way too vague~

Legendary Nin
Fri, 01-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Oro and Itachi were partners in crime,they know each other better than anyone else.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-31-2004, 03:44 AM
out of anyone in the series Itachi has shown the most rapid growth and potential (not including Kabuto who tends to play down his abilities) but you could say that Orochimaru has infinate potential, after all he can live forever http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif