PDA

View Full Version : Kishimoto Masashi....in deep water??

RockingRocklee
Fri, 01-30-2004, 03:12 AM
does anyone else feel that Kishimoto Masashi has made a little to many loose ends in naruto? If you think back and then think a little outta the box you will notice that their are many things that Kishimoto has to clear up

Examples,

1. who is naruto's father and or mother ( this will probably be cleared up through)
2. how kakashi got his eye
3. whats going to happen to Neji/Choji/Rock lee
4. why did kakashi keep saying "I will never let my comrades die"
5. Itachi.....

does anyone think that these things will be cleared up eventually? Or will some of these points just float around in are minds......unsolved......

( man thank god i got that out of my system )

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-30-2004, 03:33 AM
You mean you didn't read the Second Naruto Special?? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif The one that just came out a few weeks ago?

Where he answers all these questions?

1. who is naruto's father and or mother ( this will probably be cleared up through)

They both died, but have been reincarnated thanks to Orochimaru. They broke free of him and gained a mind of there own. They are now heading up Akatsuki.

He killed his team mate Obito-san after falling under a genjutsu technique by Orochimaru. Oro cast a spell that made Obito look like an enemy nin. Kakashi killed him. After realizing what he did, he saved one of Obito's Sharingans and later had one of the leaf medics attach it surgically.

Neji isn't dead, Choji just henged into a Butterfly, and Lee will recover. Bruce Lee recovered in real life, when they said he would never even walk again. He ended up fighting again and in better shape than before. What does not kill you, makes you stronger.

4. why did kakashi keep saying "I will never let my comrades die"

Because he already had one of his group die. Yondaime, his sensei died defending the village. He killed Obito and his girl team mate, Anzo (Anko's older sister) died on a mission. That is why he won't let anyone die.

5. Itachi.....

He is on the hunt for demons. Kishimoto has said that he recently found Gaara and pulled his leg...just like I have been pulling yours this entire thread

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Rock Lee
Fri, 01-30-2004, 03:52 AM
I understand that this is a new spin on old questions, but the fact remains that they are old questions. You've covered like most of the top 10 of questions that have been beaten to death. Personally writers can leave lots of plot threads open anc lose them all with a rather fair amount of ease. Unless there Robert Jordan, who can't seem to end anything in his books to save his own life. Reguardless this borders on being closed, because i am and others dreadfully tired of the same old hat questions.

Kumiriko
Fri, 01-30-2004, 04:54 AM
Blarg. all easy to ansuer questions. did you think they would not show choji niji and kiba agane in the manga? and all the others have to be expland one day or another. give them a rest and sit back and enjoy the current pase. i have noticed that alot of people new to anime and manga are not use to not knowing everything up front. some people who i have watched anime with just go "whos that guy? why is he doing that? whats the point of this" american Entertainment geez it ruins kids this days

nark
Fri, 01-30-2004, 05:05 AM
OOOH OOH OOOH I GOT ONE:

1) Whats the fun in knowing everything?

if u can answer that, ur my god (not really though).

itachi_
Fri, 01-30-2004, 07:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 30 2004, 02:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You mean you didn&#39;t read the Second Naruto Special?? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif The one that just came out a few weeks ago?

Where he answers all these questions?

1. who is naruto&#39;s father and or mother ( this will probably be cleared up through)

They both died, but have been reincarnated thanks to Orochimaru. They broke free of him and gained a mind of there own. They are now heading up Akatsuki.

He killed his team mate Obito-san after falling under a genjutsu technique by Orochimaru. Oro cast a spell that made Obito look like an enemy nin. Kakashi killed him. After realizing what he did, he saved one of Obito&#39;s Sharingans and later had one of the leaf medics attach it surgically.

Neji isn&#39;t dead, Choji just henged into a Butterfly, and Lee will recover. Bruce Lee recovered in real life, when they said he would never even walk again. He ended up fighting again and in better shape than before. What does not kill you, makes you stronger.

4. why did kakashi keep saying &quot;I will never let my comrades die&quot;

Because he already had one of his group die. Yondaime, his sensei died defending the village. He killed Obito and his girl team mate, Anzo (Anko&#39;s older sister) died on a mission. That is why he won&#39;t let anyone die.

5. Itachi.....

He is on the hunt for demons. Kishimoto has said that he recently found Gaara and pulled his leg...just like I have been pulling yours this entire thread

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Second Naruto Special???

Insomniac
Fri, 01-30-2004, 08:07 AM
he was joking

itachi_
Fri, 01-30-2004, 08:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 30 2004, 07:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he was joking </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
How the hell should i know if he&#39;s joking or not? it&#39;s not easy..

Raven
Fri, 01-30-2004, 08:27 AM
Well, you obviously didn&#39;t read the last line of his post. Says quite clearly it was a joke.

PSJ
Fri, 01-30-2004, 09:11 AM
i really hope kishimotot doesnt use pages to explain how kakashi got his eye. there are much more relevant issues.

AlbinoFury
Fri, 01-30-2004, 09:35 AM
I sure wish more people would read Kakashis stickied post above, on dead horses that have been whaled upon time and time before.

Uberbaka
Fri, 01-30-2004, 09:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockingRocklee @ Jan 30 2004, 02:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 1. who is naruto&#39;s father and or mother ( this will probably be cleared up through)
4. why did kakashi keep saying &quot;I will never let my comrades die&quot;
5. Itachi.....
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
1) This is an issue which doesn&#39;t -have- to be answered.

2) This will most definatly be answered sometime or another (considering Oro mentioned it)

3) We&#39;ll know that at the end of this story arc, suspense? Anyone?

4) This will be resolved at the same time as 2)

5) This is possibly the next story arc, who knows?

Loose threads my ass.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-30-2004, 10:07 AM
we may never know the answer to most of those questions until they become relievant to Naruto the character.

once they will bare some importance to Naruto then we&#39;ll eventually know about them - as for Kakashi its probably not going to be one huge story about how he got his eye, probably just a few lines at most unless its a part of a story arc that involves Naruto.

Nine Tailed Demon
Fri, 01-30-2004, 11:49 AM
Just don&#39;t become like the Matrix sequels...

PSJ
Fri, 01-30-2004, 11:55 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Jan 30 2004, 04:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just don&#39;t become like the Matrix sequels... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i dont really get what you mean with this, could you develop it a little?

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-30-2004, 11:57 AM
He&#39;s just spamming, don&#39;t worry about him.

This thread needs closed.....

Raven
Fri, 01-30-2004, 12:01 PM
Agreed.