PDA

View Full Version : NaruTaru 2nd season

Munsu
Fri, 01-30-2004, 03:00 AM
If you do a tittle search at www.animenfo.com and type "Narutaru" one of the results is: "NaruTaru 2nd season"

Anyone has info on the validity of a second season for Narutaru

if you click the tittle it will just take you to the main page

Forgotten
Fri, 01-30-2004, 07:47 AM
I have the same problem , but all i wanna know is when will it be aired

Briareos
Tue, 02-03-2004, 10:33 AM
As usual, it seems that AnimeNfo is in error. The official Narutaru homepage says nothing about a new season, however, the first season is being aired again. Apparently someone confused the second airing with a second season.

Rats!

Death BOO Z
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:13 AM
damn... and here i got my momentry hopes up...

a 2nd season to the cutest killing creture in whole world? i'd love to see that!

the anime got only to volume 6 (light version of it), and the manga is at volume 15 today...
another season will give me the chance to actually remember what's everyone's names...

Briareos
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:57 AM
The Japanese manga concluded at volume 12 (it's not still going at volume 15).

The anime (eps 1-13) basically finished at the end of Japanese volume 6 (although it skipped further along into the story at the very end). There's plenty of material for another season, however it's not likely to happen.

The English manga translation (by Dark Horse which calls the manga "Shadow Star") is making the volumes slightly different than their Japanese counterparts, so I can't say where the anime story ends in the US manga version.

Hoshimaru is like a cat, he has the same expression whether he's looking at loved one or a serial killer.