PDA

View Full Version : Rumor of HXH

joker-kun
Thu, 01-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Hey im just wondering, I heard from someone that when they releases the upcoming OVA, its gonna be the second last one. Is this true?

joker-kun
Fri, 01-30-2004, 11:10 AM
well I havnt read the manga so I dont even know what you mean...

PSJ
Fri, 01-30-2004, 11:47 AM
the new HxH ova named GI Finals (Greed Island Finals) is the last OVA they wont animate the bug part.

a_nevels666
Fri, 01-30-2004, 12:43 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Jan 30 2004, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the new HxH ova named GI Finals (Greed Island Finals) is the last OVA they wont animate the bug part. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Why do you think that? I haven&#39;t seen this info anywhere.

PSJ
Sat, 01-31-2004, 05:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_nevels666 @ Jan 30 2004, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Jan 30 2004, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the new HxH ova named GI Finals (Greed Island Finals) is the last OVA they wont animate the bug part. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Why do you think that? I haven&#39;t seen this info anywhere. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well i say that because there is a possible end there the series could have ended right after the greed island part. and the manga is progressing at a low speed i dont think they will animate the bug part. but however if the manga ends with Gon meeting Jin they might animate the bug part.

kimunist
Sun, 02-08-2004, 12:45 PM
bug...part? (sorry i dont read the manga)

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 01:49 PM
SPOILERS BELOW
<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>After Greed Island, Gon and Killua have the means to go straight to Jin. They pull a fast one and take out a card into the real world that lets them go straight to Jin. Its called Accompany So they do, but it turns out it was a trick of sorts and they go to Kaito (the guy from the start of the series). Jin knew about their plan, but he wanted to meet Gon alone. So if Gon used Magnetic Force he would have gone to Jin (since that just lets one person go), but Accompany lets more than one, so he just made it so it would take them to Kaito.

He leads a group of amateur hunters who collect and study animals.

Basically they find a huge bug claw wash up on a beach somewhere and they trace its origin to a technology free country called the NGL. It is all rural and very low or no tech at all since they have shunned technology.

These bugs are strong and whatever they eat, they incorporate it into their own genetic code, which makes for some wacky combinations in this arc.

The bugs are protecting the queen and bringing her food (humans, animals, etc), so she can be strong when she gives birth to the King.</span>
------------END SPOILERS---------------
It all makes sense later.

I don&#39;t think they will animate this arc either, because it sucks. HXH will most likely end pretty soon.