PDA

View Full Version : just wondering about the naruto movie...

Vagabond
Mon, 01-26-2004, 02:08 AM
Someone who works in a theater in Japan will get a screener and then it will probably be subbed and released on the internet. I wouldn't worry about. I think there's enough Naruto fans outside of Japan, so it will probably be done.

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-26-2004, 03:44 AM
It is doubtful that it will focus on the Sannin or Yondaime.

Kishimoto probably won't even have much to do with it, other than cashing his check.

Most anime movies are out of continuity that could not possibly take place in the anime timeline at all. Take a look at all the DBZ and One Piece movies.

This will probably be about Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura going after some scroll, or beating some super strong guy.

Jman
Mon, 01-26-2004, 03:57 AM
i hope it doesn't be thrash like that clover leaf special

Fox Fire
Mon, 01-26-2004, 08:18 AM
if it's gonna be in theaters how are we gonna get it down here.. is someone gonna take their camera and tape it and fa sub it?0_o

Raven
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:00 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 26 2004, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This will probably be about Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura going after some scroll, or beating some super strong guy. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I remember something about an Ice Queen....... ?

So yeah, you&#39;re probably right, the three of them will fight her. Whoever she is. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Nine Tailed Demon
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:30 AM
Heh, have to bootleg a japanese movie to fan-sub it. LOL&#33;

I hope it&#39;s about the legendary 3 senin.

Kumiriko
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:42 AM
ice queen. sure youre not thinking another anime that stars a girl in moon boots?

Rock Lee
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:44 AM
The title if i remember correctly is &quot;The Snow Princess&#39;s Book of Jutus&quot; something along those lines. I got it from Narutofan.com

Kumiriko
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:46 AM
Humm. ice. cool. makes me think of haku. maybe not all of his blood line is dead. that be cool to see

mage
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:57 AM
i have a feeling its going to be as dumb as the crimson clover, i mean who could make that and honestly be proud of it?

Raven
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee @ Jan 26 2004, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The title if i remember correctly is &quot;The Snow Princess&#39;s Book of Jutus&quot; something along those lines. I got it from Narutofan.com </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah that&#39;s right. I know it was something to do with ice or snow or cold.

Legendary Nin
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Eh...I&#39;m hating it already.It should focus on The three senins,then the 4th,then the kyuubi event.Followed by wtf was the reason behind Itachi&#39;s massacre.

Aegeon
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:41 AM
That would be cool if it was a history of some character like Kakashi or maybe the fourth. They sorta go into the history of the senin in the manga. Unfortunately from the title it looks like it is gonna be a dumb movie about beating up a tough guy&#33;

PSJ
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:47 AM
i hope it is about 4th hokage and that kishimoto wrote the script to this movie. if he didnt i wont watch it.

TwisT
Mon, 01-26-2004, 12:17 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 26 2004, 10:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Eh...I&#39;m hating it already.It should focus on The three senins,then the 4th,then the kyuubi event.Followed by wtf was the reason behind Itachi&#39;s massacre. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
And how did you think that would work out?? Then the movie would have to come out in like 2-5 years.. Itachi has not been introdused in the anime yet and not all of the 3 sannis ether.. And the 4th is tied up with the 3 sannins so u can make anything about him ether.. And Kyubi is tied up with the 4th..

I dont think they will do a movie that will spoil for the anime-watchers just so the manga watchers will be happy..

I would like to see Naruto travel to another county and hidden village so we could see some other countys to.. The only wee seen so far is Sand, Sound and Mist from Zabusas flashback.. So i would like to see a little more about Mist or maybe Rain..

ComeComeParadise
Mon, 01-26-2004, 12:34 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I dont think they will do a movie that will spoil for the anime-watchers just so the manga watchers will be happy..
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Exactly, this movie is going to be about something completely out of the normal Naruto plotline, and it probably going to anger us hardcore fans while appearing enticing and fun to younger less-experienced casual watchers.

Baka-chan
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:53 PM
thats a good question. i&#39;m sure it&#39;ll make its way onto the net somehow. things always work out http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif at least i hope it makes its way to us

jing
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:56 PM
how about i fly to japan with my video cam and rip it off a theatre http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Kumiriko
Tue, 01-27-2004, 02:04 AM
well with the last part of what you want, i am sure it will be expland in the serise and manga

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 01-27-2004, 02:20 AM
man why cant they release it earlier so that some one can rip it or do something so that we can get to see it ealier to dam its so far away

Iznogoud
Tue, 01-27-2004, 08:58 AM
Actually i think the only reason for the slaughter was to test his strength...
He&#39;s a psycho, even worse than gaara...

mage
Tue, 01-27-2004, 10:52 AM
because that would just lose them money since less people would go to the theaters

MadMachine
Tue, 01-27-2004, 12:40 PM
Yeah I hope they do include a little of the history of some of the characters, such as Kakashi and Gai, but they probably wont because they want to bring people into Naruto and trying to make a movie only for the hardcore fans isnt really good business.

Insomniac
Tue, 01-27-2004, 12:43 PM
it has Sakura, Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke voice actors in it - which means it isnt a flashback or prequel.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Actually i think the only reason for the slaughter was to test his strength...
He&#39;s a psycho, even worse than gaara...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

and Orochimarus even more of a psycho, he was tearing up peoples bodies to experiment on them - and they were people from the leaf, genins included.

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 01-27-2004, 01:00 PM
I can&#39;t believe you guys are still in here wishing for flashbacks and info. Anime movies don&#39;t work that way. They come up with a plot that will take like an hour and a half to solve and do it. Believe it or not, the directors and companies don&#39;t care about us, they just want to cash in on the money.

That Ice Princess thing sounds right up the alley I thought they would go for. Kakashi falls in that battle, but Naruto goes Kyubi and beats the crap out of her.

Stop wishing about Sannin, Yondaime, Kyubi, Lee, Gai, Kakashi, whatever.

Thats not how it works.

DBZ only did something similar to what you are wishing twice. They were both TV Specials. One was Bardock, Father of Goku and the other was the Trunks TV Special that showed him and Gohan in the future.

NONE Of the DBZ MOVIES fit into the regular timeline. The regular timeline was messed up with filler as it is, so thats not saying much. They really milked that manga series into an anime for all it was worth.

BobTheMarine
Tue, 01-27-2004, 01:51 PM
Well if the movies follow the DBZ model the first movie would be on how naruto had the demon sealed with in. And the first DBZ movie did fit into the time line. It was about gohon&#39;s hidden power. I can only hope it will be the same treament for Naruto.

PSJ
Tue, 02-03-2004, 04:20 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iznogoud @ Jan 27 2004, 01:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Actually i think the only reason for the slaughter was to test his strength...
He&#39;s a psycho, even worse than gaara... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i dont think he is. i think he is much more clear on what his doin than even kakashi is.. we dont even know anything about it yet other than what sasuke saw. and you all know that small kids can confuse things very much...

back to the movie... i wont watch that shit it sounds more gay than a german leather faggot( that doesnt sound to good in english does it? it works in swedish tho its said like this &quot;tysk läder bög&quot;

XwingRob
Tue, 02-03-2004, 04:27 AM
Its gonna make no sense to the main story watchers for sure.
I betcha Naruto is going to have rasengan(if not, then his ability to summon Kyuubi powers easily), Sasuke will have his chidori, and Sakura will have her hair cut.
The reason why this makes no sense to us, of course because Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura haven&#39;t been fully together since...err..the chuunin exam before the prelims... and yet they have their newest abilities.

kaigan
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:13 AM
you mean sasgay and naruto have their new abilities............ and sakuho is just ........sakuho

NarutoOtaku
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:20 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan @ Feb 3 2004, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you mean sasgay and naruto have their new abilities............ and sakuho is just ........sakuho </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Hey, lets keep the stupid names to yourself, okay?

And obviously, some people are correct that the movie wont be connected to the series so that there are no gaps in the anime. It&#39;ll probably be a separate plot that wont affect the story of Naruto anime series. Though we have yet to see it.

Kumiriko
Tue, 02-03-2004, 11:22 AM
with the ice queen makes me think of haku&#39;s bloodline. and if i am Wronge i have no idea what this movie is about

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 02-03-2004, 01:41 PM
VOILA&#33; Some Kyubi action will kick the movie up a knotch. Some Curesed Sasuke will definitely give it a good kick. But thats not likely to happen...

pandao
Fri, 02-06-2004, 02:12 AM
i really hope it&#39;s not about naruto, sakura or komohamru
they are such boring characters :&#092;

&quot;ino and sakura&#39;s past friendship&quot; that was torture to watch

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 02:15 AM
It will star Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

Either

A) They will be out on a mission and the Ice Queen will confront them.

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif They will be sent on a mission to investigate some mysterious weather conditions, and they will find the Ice Queen.

She will capture Sakura, Kakashi and Sasuke will try to beat her, but fail. Naruto will go all Kyubi on her and win.

See, now you don&#39;t even have to watch the movie.

XwingRob
Fri, 02-06-2004, 03:21 AM
Either that or the Ice Queen is a store filled with ice cream. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

NAAAAAAAAA.

XwingRob
Mon, 02-09-2004, 02:12 AM
No, no talking about the past or anything.
The movie will probaly be like this.
MOVIE START
1) Starts out with Team 7 completing a misson. Naruto is bitchin about how boring the mission was, and of course itches for a much harder mission. Sasuke will quietly agree with him. Sakura will be like no Naruto, but deep down inside she agrees with him.
2)There given a mission by the Third(hehe, he&#39;ll be dead to anime viewers for a few months by then) to travel to some country, blah blah.
3) They traveled to that country, and then blah blah someone captured or attack, blaha blah blah, we must rescue or defeat blah blah blah)
4) Then Ice Queen will be introduced(blah blah blah)
5) There will be a final battle, Naruto will save the day blah blah blah
6) And travel back to Konoha blah blah
MOVIE END

Hehe, I&#39;m probaly only correct about some parts.
But I&#39;m 100 percent sure there will be no talking about the past, and if there is, it will be really vague.

TeLeKiNeSiS
Mon, 02-09-2004, 01:52 PM
mm well you guys got a point on the fact that it&#39;ll satisfy only anime watchers, since they cant spoil...mmm, maybe they&#39;ll just elaborate more on the past...

Dreamer
Tue, 02-10-2004, 04:16 AM
i think that it should be about Kakashi and how he got his Sharingan. They gotta show that. I would definetly see if it is about Kakashi, jus look at my avatar and sig http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

itachi_
Tue, 02-10-2004, 06:22 AM
I want too see the &quot;Ninja World Wars&quot; and see how hokage 1st and 2nd starting to build Konoha.

SirCharlesIII
Wed, 02-11-2004, 12:35 PM
that would be interesteing, thus far we&#39;ve only seen at the most less than 5 ninjas fighting at a time, it&#39;s hard to imagine a full out war