PDA

View Full Version : Sakura and Genjutsu

Bloody Hurricane
Mon, 01-26-2004, 05:24 AM
Way back when the Sand ninjas used Genjutsu to put everyone in the Konoha arena to sleep, Kakashi said passingly that Sakura had an affinity for Genjutsu. I really hope that she develops her skills in the storylines to come because I really hate how she's the stupid weak girl that nobody cares about.

I don't think anyone in the anime should be like that. Not to say that everyone should be uber, but everyone should be at least "useful".

Insomniac
Mon, 01-26-2004, 06:41 AM
she is useful, just not as much so in battles.
she doesnt fight as hard as she should - like vs Ino she showed off some style but she tends not to fight like that at all during actual encounters which is odd.
as a character, the series wouldnt be the same without Sakura in it and it would be missing something, shes just like Hinata in terms of battles though.

Hinatas weak as well and we know she fails alot of her missions yet people all love her, for what reason? she plays a smaller role in the series then Sakura.
Infact the only useful thing shes done is show how strong Neji is.

revel911
Mon, 01-26-2004, 07:46 AM
Some people are born for battle and others are not.

Nine Tailed Demon
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:36 AM
She learning her slug moves as we type...

PSJ
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:46 AM
lol yea of course she learns slug moves now..... i think she need to improve the basics first like body strength and tecnique.

jing
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:55 AM
wouldn't it be funny to see sakura save the leaf 5 with her slug jutsus lol

one more thing:the mission to get sasuke back has been going on for 4 months now because i read it in september of japan. 4 months = 1 day of mission lol kinda funny.

and why hasn't naruto summoned gamabunta... naruto!!!

itachi_
Mon, 01-26-2004, 12:04 PM
She should be home make some food for the others, maybe take care of the dishes and bring sake to the fellas.. she dosen't fit to be a shinobi

PSJ
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:25 PM
i think sakura could become a brilliant ninja if she actually worked on it and trained but all she does is running around sasuke. no wonder she feels that naruto and everybody else evolves more than her.

villin
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:28 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 26 2004, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> She should be home make some food for the others, maybe take care of the dishes and bring sake to the fellas.. she dosen&#39;t fit to be a shinobi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Bravo, now that is the true role of any female. At least I&#39;m not the only sexist pig around.

And to jing. He will probably use that against Kimimaro(sp?) since he went all kyubi at the end of chapter 201. Either that or rip him in half with the rasengan.

Baka-chan
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:50 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 26 2004, 11:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> She should be home make some food for the others, maybe take care of the dishes and bring sake to the fellas.. she dosen&#39;t fit to be a shinobi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
um.. interesting point of view.. i guess.

but it is sad that a lot of people thinks she&#39;s useless. and i agree with insomniac about the smaller roles. they all have to play their own little part, each character is important.

Magnus
Tue, 01-27-2004, 09:52 AM
Men are naturally built for battle... with exceptions of course. A woman has to be exceptional to compete with men. They just took that part of real life and added it to the anime/manga. Sakura is book smart. She&#39;s not a warrior.

Raven
Tue, 01-27-2004, 12:45 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Magnus @ Jan 27 2004, 08:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Men are naturally built for battle... with exceptions of course. A woman has to be exceptional to compete with men. They just took that part of real life and added it to the anime/manga. Sakura is book smart. She&#39;s not a warrior. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
This says it all really, not being sexist.

Elite Hentai
Wed, 01-28-2004, 04:20 AM
better being an elite perv than an übersexist http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Nine Tailed Demon
Wed, 01-28-2004, 08:19 AM
Get back in the kitchen&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

Mut
Wed, 01-28-2004, 01:13 PM
where is my beer, woman.

JusDaMan
Thu, 01-29-2004, 11:52 AM
I bet her genjutsu skillz come from the inner sakura.. which BTW we havent seen inner sakura for a while... WHEN SHE GONNA COME BACK http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif . Illusions dont work on 1/2 mental persons&#33; AHhahahahaha. I wonder will mange sharingan work on her later on in her 20-30s ah hahahahaha

Arctyc
Thu, 01-29-2004, 01:30 PM
I think that in this arena, Sakura&#39;s ability to use her Chakra without any extraneous &quot;leakage&quot;, and her excellent observatory skills will come into play. Remember, the great weakness of Genjutsu is that your target will realize it is an illusion -- to prevent that, to have perfect control, is the goal.

It should turn out interesting.