PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Trading Cards

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-25-2004, 07:57 AM
I was walking around work with nothing to do today, besides think about manga and stuff and came up with an idea.

Naruto trading cards, not trading card game cards, because they have those already, but actual trading cards.

I was thinking of this

Series 1 - the Bingo Book

Series 2 - Kabuto Files

Each card would have new information. Nothing major, just like how many A,B,C,D class mission they have completed. Their fighting record. Trademark
techniques, etc.. Just guessing on height, stats, weight, missions, etc..

Here is one from Series 1: the Bingo Book

http://narutoguide.narutofan.com/images/biographies_Kakashi.jpg

Name: Hatake Kakashi
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160 lbs
Birthday: September 15th
Origin: Hidden Leaf Village
Abilities: A Thousand Birds, Inner Decapitation, Tracking Fang, Shadow Clone, Body Freeze, Lightning Edge, Sharingan, Water Dragon Blast, Water Type; Explosion, and many more.
Affiliates: 4th Hokage (sensei, deceased), Obito (former teammate, deceased) Uzumaki Naruto (student), Uchiha Sasuke (student), Haruno Sakura (student), and Maito Gai (friendly rival)
Family: Presumed deceased

Missions Completed:

A: 50
B:60
C:30
D:30

Details - Somehow inherited the Sharingan from the Uchiha Clan. Has no known Uchiha blood, so it is presumed he acquired it during an operation. He has used it to master over 100, techniques. Hence his nickname, "the Copy Ninja". His one original move however is called the Chidori, and is one of the best assassination techniques in the world. He appears to be care free and laid back, but on the battlefield you will have a tough time finding a better qualified leader and warrior.

Has experienced a tough life, all who are close to him have now passed away. He seems to have recently found new hope in his group of Gennin students. Which might be his only weakness.

Few people have seen his face, it is assumed he is hiding something, but no one is quite sure as to what it is. He is rumored to be handsome enough for a man to fall in love with, but we will not go into that in the bingo book.

This would be from Series 2: Kabuto's Files

For example this could be one of Sasuke's...I am just guessing on the height and weight btw. I am also logically guessing on the missions.

http://narutoguide.narutofan.com/images/biographies_Sasuke.jpg

Name: Uchiha Sasuke
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs
Birthday: July 23rd
Origin: Hidden Leaf Village, Uchiha Clan
Abilities: Sharingan, Dragon Fire, Powerful Fireball, Shadow Shuriken, Mythical Fire Flower, Windmill Triple Blade, Shadow Leaf Dance, Lion Combo, and Chidori.
Affiliates: Hatake Kakashi (sensei), Uzumaki Naruto (teammate) and Haruno Sakura (teammate)
Family: Uchicha Itachi, brother
All others murdered by Itachi

Missions Completed -
A: 1
B: 0
C: 3
D: 5

Stats -

Strength: 6
Speed: 8
Stamina: 7
Intellgence: 8
Techniques: 7
Control: 8
Reflexes: 8
Fighting Ability: 9

Kabuto's Evalution: Gifted mind and body. He is driven by revenge and desires the power necessary to achieve his goal. His Sharingan will allow him to learn a virtually unlimited number of jutsu's as long as he can see them in action. Other than Kimimaro, their is not a more perfect vessel for Orochimaru-sama.

I put stats in kabuto's but not in the bingo book.

I was hoping that the Bingo Book could let us in on high level ninja that we have seen and maybe have not met yet. The bingo book doesn't have all the shinobi in it, just the elite ones. That is why I figured Kabuto's files could make a good series 2.

What do you think?

kaigan
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:11 AM
yea, it's good if you don't have a life.

jing
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan @ Jan 25 2004, 08:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yea, it&#39;s good if you don&#39;t have a life. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol thats kinda harsh dude. at least he took his time making this thread and giving us ideas. but, whats the point of having trading cards? its not like people will care if you showcase them anyway

joker-kun
Sun, 01-25-2004, 10:10 AM
oh plz no&#33;

Pokemon was good at first, but then digimon, and yu-gi-oh ruined it...

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-25-2004, 11:04 AM
This is why I don&#39;t post in Open Discussion often.

Bunch of newbs

joker-kun
Sun, 01-25-2004, 11:25 AM
ummm how am I a newb

I joined about 2 weeks into the forums make, plus I was using the site the 2nd day it was made...

revel911
Sun, 01-25-2004, 11:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Jan 25 2004, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>This is why I don&#39;t post in Open Discussion often.

Bunch of newbs</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I feel your pain. Well, i wanted to do someone a little less than popular, so here is my crack at it.

http://narutoguide.narutofan.com/images/biographies_Kiba.jpg

Name: Inuzuka Kiba
Height: 5&#39;6&quot;
Weight: 138 lbs
Birthday: April 12th
Origin: Hidden Leaf Village
Abilities: Shikyaku no Jutsu (Quadraped Attack), Gatsuuga (Piercing Fang), Juujin Bunshin (Beast Human Clone), Heightened Senses
Affiliates: Yuuhi Kurenai (sensei), Akamaru (animal companion), Hinata Hyuga (teammate) and Aburame Shino (teammate)
Family: Father and Mother (names not given)

Missions Completed -
A: 0
B: 0
C: 1
D: 9

Stats -

Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Stamina: 6
Intelligence: 4
Techniques: 6
Control: 6
Reflexes: 9
Fighting Ability: 7

Kabuto&#39;s Evaluation: It is easily recognizable to see that the his animalesque jutsus have been passed down through his family. Like his father, he keeps a close animal companion (Akamaru), which he uses to perform nearly all of his jutsus with.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:00 PM
Good one. Kiba is a cool character. I am looking forward to his fight against Sakon later on here.

jing
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:40 PM
wtf newbs? i joined 2 days after u. n if i wanted a biography of the characters id go to www.narutoguide.com
n the stats are meaningless...

joker-kun
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:46 PM
also before you get so defensive, I wasnt insulting you, I was simply stating the the amount of cards made per series are ridiculous, as I have previously said,also im not a newb, infact everyone who has posted in here has joined in the time frame of the 10th -17th, im the latest, if somehow that being a newb, then I guess I am...

revel911
Mon, 01-26-2004, 07:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Jan 25 2004, 11:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wtf newbs? i joined 2 days after u. n if i wanted a biography of the characters id go to www.narutoguide.com
n the stats are meaningless... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Jing,

I think Kakashi realizes this, that we can get these stats anywhere. In his defense though, I remember when I was a kid, I collected comic book trading cardes for various Marvel Characters and that they had the same similiar stats. Yes, I could easily get this information from other sources, but have the cards makes it fun to trade and collect.

I also realize that these aren&#39;t real cards, it&#39;s just a few stabs of fun from fans of a great anime and manga series.

Iznogoud
Mon, 01-26-2004, 08:44 AM
Legend of the five rings &gt; all
nuff said xD

jing
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (revel911 @ Jan 26 2004, 06:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Jan 25 2004, 11:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wtf newbs? i joined 2 days after u. n if i wanted a biography of the characters id go to www.narutoguide.com
n the stats are meaningless... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Jing,

I think Kakashi realizes this, that we can get these stats anywhere. In his defense though, I remember when I was a kid, I collected comic book trading cardes for various Marvel Characters and that they had the same similiar stats. Yes, I could easily get this information from other sources, but have the cards makes it fun to trade and collect.

I also realize that these aren&#39;t real cards, it&#39;s just a few stabs of fun from fans of a great anime and manga series. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
oh i see, then i guess i apologize for being so rude. ill leave anyways, not my type of fun http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:17 PM
I wasn&#39;t pissed at you two, so don&#39;t go ape on me.

I was talking about the guy that posted first, the guy whose name I can&#39;t even spell since it doesn&#39;t make any sense.

Oh and Jing, you don&#39;t get what is going on here, so just shut up and move on to another thread

joker-kun
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:26 PM
oh... my bad, it seemed that way, cause even the first poster wasnt really a newb, but instead of make more useless posts, ill contribute, if I remember ill make one, for Jiraiya, tomorrow, now off to bed,exams http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Baka-chan
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:56 PM
wow, sucks that this turned into a fight http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

but its cool that you had the idea, but i don&#39;t think people would ever buy them just because all that info is on websites and stuff. just my 6 cents

MadMachine
Tue, 01-27-2004, 12:48 PM
Thats Right&#33; LO5R is awesome&#33; I used to play that card game but i cant find the packs anymore&#33;

But back to the subject I think its a cool idea. It could bring some depth to the show if they used the cards to the advantage instead of being like Yu-gi-oh and making a TV show to promote a card game.