PDA

View Full Version : I wonder?

RoMuLuu
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy @ Jan 25 2004, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the children know nothing about kyuubi .. they didn&#39;t even know something attacked konoha
so they just don&#39;t know
I don&#39;t know what they think about the kyuubi powers.. i think they just think it&#39;s some kindof technique </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s right, exept that Sasuke hasn&#39;t even seen Naruto using Kyuubis powers. The first time when Naruto used the powers against Haku, Sasuke had fainted. The second time when he used the powers to summon Gamabunta, Sasuke were training with Kakashi. And the third time when Naruto used the powers against Neji, Sasuke were still somewhere with Kakashi. So I think that it will be a huge surprise to Sasuke when he sees Narutos true powers.

EpoC
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:44 AM
you forgot one time. in the forest of death, when naruto used kyuubis power to protect sasuke from that big snake that orichamaru summoned. sasuke saw narutos eyes. but I wonder what he thought about them.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 01-25-2004, 05:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EpoC @ Jan 25 2004, 03:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you forgot one time. in the forest of death, when naruto used kyuubis power to protect sasuke from that big snake that orichamaru summoned. sasuke saw narutos eyes. but I wonder what he thought about them. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Nice citty, be still now. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Maybe that&#39;s what he thought, or he was just blown away by amazement seeing how cool Naruto was.

RaZzy
Sun, 01-25-2004, 05:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Jan 25 2004, 08:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But seeing as in the first episode, Mizuki told him about the demon inside him, he&#39;d put 2n2 together and figure it out...... but he usually acts as if he never got told and he&#39;s never heard of the fox. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah he only knew that kyuubi was sealed inside him.
But still, he didn&#39;t see his healing powers.
And in the prel. matches he thought he healed that quickly because of hinata&#39;s ointment.
He didn&#39;t know anything about kyuubi.

rleland
Sun, 01-25-2004, 06:42 AM
yea and the strange thing is that.. i mean if they know or not neither sasuke nor sakura has yet to confront naruto about these powers
i mean you would&#39;ve think they asked after what happened in the forest lol
i guess you could call it a &quot;plot hole&quot;
i sitll think they could ask naruto about it without too much getting revealed though

it doesn&#39;t seem kakashi talked to naruto about it after the fight vs haku either (which he should, being the responsible sensei he is http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif , wether naruto remembers anything or not)

Orion Guardian
Sun, 01-25-2004, 06:44 AM
hmm ALhough Mizuki told him naruto has no real Clue about it, Mizuki might have lied...and Mizuki told him not much, nobody told him enough that he could know alot about it. Jiraya told him that there is another chakra in him. the only way he got to know the source is, when he meets Kyuubi inside himself.

&#39;bout the kids knowing: its said in the first ep, that the kyuubi is a secret only the adults, who were there, know he children simply dont like naruto coz their parents dont...

EpoC
Sun, 01-25-2004, 08:17 AM
It&#39;s something that bothers me a bit.
does sasuke and sakura now that naruto has kyubi sealed within him. I don&#39;t think they do but you never know. he has turned into kyubi a few times so they may have figured out something.

RaZzy
Sun, 01-25-2004, 08:26 AM
the children know nothing about kyuubi .. they didn&#39;t even know something attacked konoha
I don&#39;t know what they think about the kyuubi powers.. i think they just think it&#39;s some kindof technique

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:21 AM
True, but Sasuke does suspect something isn&#39;t as it should with Naruto. I think he started to wonder about Naruto since Haku on the bridge, and he also has in mind Naruto&#39;s red eyes against Orochimaru.

But maybe he only thinks it&#39;s an advanced bloodline. They aren&#39;t supossed to know about the fact that Naruto has Kyubi inside of him, but just how much Sasuke know about that or the incident before Naruto was born, well i guess no one that doesn&#39;t know can tell. It might just be so that Sasuke has heard rumors about Kyubi and how it got sealed by 4th Hokage. Meybe he will put ywo and two toghether later on or ask Naruto about it.

Raven
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:25 AM
What puzzles me is that Naruto doesn&#39;t seem to know himself half the time. As in, Jiraiya had to explain about his two types of chakra, and Naruto reacted as if he had no clue.

Also, when he suddenly healed his own wounds, you&#39;d think he&#39;d say to himself &quot;ah, there&#39;s the good old kyuubi kicking in&quot; but he looks confused. There are other times, but I can&#39;t think of them right now.

But then again, he actually met the fox inside himself, so go figure.

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:28 AM
the other genins dont know jack sh*t, but i hope they know that the power he has within is not his own.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Jan 25 2004, 09:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What puzzles me is that Naruto doesn&#39;t seem to know himself half the time. As in, Jiraiya had to explain about his two types of chakra, and Naruto reacted as if he had no clue.

Also, when he suddenly healed his own wounds, you&#39;d think he&#39;d say to himself &quot;ah, there&#39;s the good old kyuubi kicking in&quot; but he looks confused. There are other times, but I can&#39;t think of them right now.

But then again, he actually met the fox inside himself, so go figure. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m not sure, but since Jirayia had his fun with Naruto, Naruto hasn&#39;t been healing at all (except for the Neji battle when he turned red). And after the training Naruto now knows about Kyubi unlike every other kid in town.

And no, Naruto said he didn&#39;t know about the other chakra, he has amnesia from all the times he used it (except the Neji fight because he is beginning to be able to control Kyubi). And Naruto did tell Jirayia about the forgetting part.

Raven
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:35 AM
But seeing as in the first episode, Mizuki told him about the demon inside him, he&#39;d put 2n2 together and figure it out...... but he usually acts as if he never got told and he&#39;s never heard of the fox.

r3n
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:39 AM
yeah all the kids in the series seems to be like *WTF?&#33;?&#33;* every time kyubi does something, but all the adults are like *OHNOES HOW POWERFUL IS HE&#33; THATLL BE KYUBIS DOING* u wudda thought the kids wudda atleast overheard them by now...

itsgalf
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:51 AM
Well, first off all Mizuki said was that Kyubi is sealed within Naruto. I wouldn&#39;t expect Naruto to automatically think &quot;Oh since he&#39;s in me, I can use his chakra.&quot; He&#39;s still a stupid little boy. Plus, this anime was targeted for kids in Japan, and the anime has to explain everything to them.

Toruxxx
Mon, 01-26-2004, 10:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (r3n @ Jan 25 2004, 08:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah all the kids in the series seems to be like *WTF?&#33;?&#33;* every time kyubi does something, but all the adults are like *OHNOES HOW POWERFUL IS HE&#33; THATLL BE KYUBIS DOING* u wudda thought the kids wudda atleast overheard them by now... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol that is quite true but maybe they jus have bad hearing.
I really do think that it is pretty stupid that no kid knows about it at all a secret cant be a secret for ever.

Kagari
Mon, 01-26-2004, 10:28 AM
Ninjas have a suprising amount of discipline, and the first time anyone spoke of kyubi was Mizuki. Even know, most of the time an older person talks about Kyubi, it&#39;s inner dialogue....Hokage, Kakashi, whatever....they just wonder how and when Naruto learned to use it.

Mange Sharingan
Mon, 01-26-2004, 10:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy @ Jan 25 2004, 07:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the children know nothing about kyuubi .. they didn&#39;t even know something attacked konoha
I don&#39;t know what they think about the kyuubi powers.. i think they just think it&#39;s some kindof technique </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah, I think so too. In the forest of death, he went to Kyuubi mode, but they didn&#39;t say anything about it. Like &quot; Oh my gosh Naruto, what the hell are you.&quot;