PDA

View Full Version : Topics that have been beat to death

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-24-2004, 07:43 AM
Gotwoot Forums Naruto Mystery Topics FAQ

By Hatake Kakashi

Here are some topics that get covered in this forum, pretty much on a weekly basis. I think that overall the quality of this board has gone down hill quite a bit. Most of this is due to posting the same topics every month or so.

Here is what we have covered to the point of exhaustion -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is Naruto the son of the 4th Hokage?"

No, it hasn't been proven yet. Alot of the Gennin resemble their parents, that is why people suspect them to be father and son. The ages match up too, since Yodaime would be in his 30's now. Also, Itachi told Jiraiya that he was there for what the 4th left behind, his legacy. He was talking about how he sealed the fox away, but some people believe he was talking about Naruto. Still besides the resemblance and a few hints nothing has been proven yet.

"Is Jiraiya, Naruto's grandfather?"

They resemble each other and have the same personality, but nothing has been proven. Kabuto did say on a mission that, "Jiraiya is said to be Naruto's..." but then is cut off by Ororchimaru. He could have said grandson, but teacher is most likely. Only time will tell.

"Jiraiya is th 4th's father"

The 4th and Jiraiya resemble each other too, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are father-son. We know they were at least sensei and student. It seems to be rare that fathers teach their children in a team environment like that though.

"Is Tsunade's brother related to Naruto?"

That depends if Tsuande is related to Naruto. There is no proof to show that she is other than the resemblance of her brother to Naruto. Although that was probably done on purpose so she would be reminded of her brother when she saw Naruto.

"Is Tsunade's brother the 4th?"

No, her brother died young and never became Hokage.

"How did Kakashi get his Sharingan eye?"

Some people say Orochimaru implanted it, but Orochimaru makes a statement about how Kakashi finally got it when they meet during the Chuunin Exam. Another theory is that Kakashi got it from his old team mate who MIGHT have been an Uchicha clan member. He could have also got it from a body of an Uchicha Clan member around the time Itachi massacred them.

"Who are Kakashi's team members? Who is Obito? Was he an Uchiha?"

We know that one of their names were Obito. Not sure if it is the girl or boy that is in the pictures. Some say the boy is either Obito, who is an Uchicha clan member, or that it is Sarutobi Asuma, since he is fake smoking a cigarette. The young girl might be Obito too. Since the name was used as Obito-san, it is not clear of the gender. We know that they are both deceased though, since Kakashi says he has lost all his important people.

"Why did Itachi wipe out the Uchicha Clan and spare only Sasuke?"

Some say so Sasuke could have revenge for the clan. We know he wiped the clan out to measure himself, to see how good he really was. Perhaps Sasuke was not fit for this yet.

"Who is the strongest ninja?"

Hmm, any of the Hokages, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, and Itachi. All of them are in the top tier.

Who is the strongest Hokage?"

There are too many variables here to take into consideration. 3rd beat the corpses of the 1st and 2nd, but they were not themselves, plus the 3rd was aging. 4th sealed the Kyubi, but it cost him his life. From what we have seen we have to gather that in his prime the 3rd was probably the strongest Hokage ever. The 4th has to be taken into consideration as well though, since he beat the Kyubi, even if he did lose his life. The 1st and 2nd Hokage, we don't know as much about them, but they were pretty impressive when fighting the 3rd. Now we have the 5th, while she is very strong physically and has developed revolutionary medical jutsu's, she had a tough time with Kabuto...Overall I think it is best to think of all of them as Hokage, and acknowledge that they were all very strong.

"What is the deal with Kabuto's red eyes?"

Not sure, most likely some kind of an advanced bloodline activated when he gets angry and excited.

"Will Team 7 be the new Legendary Ninja's"

So far it has been foreshadowed, but could be a deliberate sabotage to keep us guessing.

"Will Sasuke be trained by Orochimaru?"

50-50 chance of that happening right now. We will have to wait and see.

"Will Sakura be trained by Tsunade?"

Since Tsunade is 5th Hokage now it doesn't look like she has the time to train Sakura. Who knows though, only time will tell.

"Is Lee going to recover?"

In real life Bruce Lee did when they said he could never walk again, let alone fight. He made a full recovery. Hopefully Lee will do the same.

"What is the 4th's name?"

In both the anime and manga they made the name purposely unreadable on Gamabunta's scroll. Some say it is Uzumaki Arashi, AKA Spiraling Storm. Not official though, again we will have to wait.

"Who is stronger, Gai or Kakashi?"

Their record is 50-49, although in these matches Gai counts Paper-Rock-Scissors matches and stuff like that too. Both of them seem to be on about the same level though. Gai is probably higher in Taijutsu, Kakashi higher in Ninjutsu.

"Who is stronger, Naruto or Sasuke?"

For raw power even without the Kyubi, Naruto has more base chakra than Sasuke. For fighting ability and speed I think Sasuke is better.However, when you factor in the Kyubi into this equation, Naruto pretty much is ahead in every statistical category, except maybe speed. That is still debatable, because Sasuke was moving pretty damn fast when fightin Gaara. Even faster than when Naruto fought Neji. If you factor in a Level 1 Curse Seal, Sasuke does get stronger and faster too, but I don't think that is on the level of the Kyubi. If he gets his Level 2 seal he will be as strong, if not stronger than the 4 Sound Nin's. Even so, I still don't think he will be on the level of the Kyubi's power enchanments. Don't forget the Kyubi helps heal Naruto as well. So in the end I believe Naruto is stronger.

"Where do the summoning animals come from?"

Not quite sure on whether they live on the planet and are transported to the location or if they are actually inside some kind of dimension and come when they are called. Honestly, no one knows for certain.

How are Konohamaru, Asuma, and the 3rd Hokage related?"

Konohamaru is the grandson of the 3rd, we know for certain. We don't know his surname though so he could either be the son of the 3rd's daughter or of his son. So his last name could be different from Sarutobi.

Asuma is either his son or his nephew. Never showed him during the funeral, so we can't be sure by his emotional reactions.

"Who is stronger? "_____" or "____"?

Have these two people fought before? If the answer is no, then there is really no way of knowing who is stronger. There are too many variables, time, natural abilities, maturity, aging, etc.. Use common sense here though. Obviously Konohamaru isn't going to kick Itachi's ass.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please contribute something more original. There is plenty of new stuff to talk about now besides all of this old stuff that newbs continue to post almost weekly.

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-24-2004, 07:49 AM
Everything Kakashi.I like the character,but I think we've discused everything about him.

"Who's the strongest Hokage"

A mod should sticky this...

OshadowO
Sat, 01-24-2004, 08:55 AM
i'll be honest here. I can't really think of good topics to post which is why I don't make new ones. If people can come up with good topics we'd be seeing them right? But they can't.
So unless someone else can come up with good topics aside from episode discussions the same old stuff just keeps the board going at the very least and new people coming in.

Raven
Sat, 01-24-2004, 10:20 AM
Maybe someone should make a proper FAQ for these questions, that would be something I'd pin rather than a whole heap of questions that are unanswered.

It's all well and good to say that these questions have been asked a lot, but the reason people ask them is because they want to know the answers, so not answering them isn't helping at all.

Also, aren't questions 1 + 2 the same?

revel911
Sat, 01-24-2004, 10:30 AM
my favorites are:

Who is Stronger Sasuke or Naruto?

or

Who is Stronger Kakashi or Gai?

ect....

Vagabond
Sat, 01-24-2004, 10:58 AM
meh thats only really on the Naruto forum.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:19 AM
Well I added in the answers to the questions and a few others that people suggested

kaigan
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:22 AM
there are too many topics that are just too little information and no one knows.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:28 AM
I dont think that Sasuke or Lee is faster than Naruto because agianst when Naruto fought Neji his speed after he used the Kyubi was like Lees when he fought Gaara. Plus when he can use alot more of Kyubi chakra than he does now he will probally be even faster.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:38 AM
Well I meant without the Kyubi. Naruto isn't nearly as fast as Sasuke without the Kyubi powering him up. I edited back in stuff about the Curse Seal and the Kyubi into the little section. We don't know that much about the Curse Seal so I left it vague. I didn't give it too much credit though, sure it made Sasuke stronger in the Forest of Death, but it is no Kyubi.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 24 2004, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well I meant without the Kyubi. Naruto isn&#39;t nearly as fast as Sasuke without the Kyubi powering him up. I edited back in stuff about the Curse Seal and the Kyubi into the little section. We don&#39;t know that much about the Curse Seal so I left it vague. I didn&#39;t give it too much credit though, sure it made Sasuke stronger in the Forest of Death, but it is no Kyubi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Ok but you cant beat Naruto in speed cause he will just tap in Kyubi to get faster. Itachi spared Sasuke because he wasnt worth killing since he was too weak to test Itachi. I dont think it exsist a curse level thats is close kyubi powers because if there was oro and the 4 sand nins would used in the war.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:57 AM
Good topic, originality begins&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-25-2004, 02:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 24 2004, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont think that Sasuke or Lee is faster than Naruto because agianst when Naruto fought Neji his speed after he used the Kyubi was like Lees when he fought Gaara. Plus when he can use alot more of Kyubi chakra than he does now he will probally be even faster. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
How can you begin to compare Lee and Sasuke&#39;s speed to Naruto? There&#39;s really no comparison. True, the Kyuubi factor does give him incredible reaction speed, but as far as moving from one place to another, Sasuke and Rock Lee easily one up Naruto - yes, even in Kyuubi mode. Let&#39;s STOP overrating Kyuubi&#39;s power, people. -_-

And, somebody stick this.

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 @ Jan 25 2004, 12:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Jan 25 2004, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 24 2004, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont think that Sasuke or Lee is faster than Naruto because agianst* when Naruto fought Neji his speed after he used the Kyubi was like Lees when he fought Gaara. Plus when he can use alot more of Kyubi chakra than he does now he will probally be even faster. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
How can you begin to compare Lee and Sasuke&#39;s speed to Naruto? There&#39;s really no comparison. True, the Kyuubi factor does give him incredible reaction speed, but as far as moving from one place to another, Sasuke and Rock Lee easily one up Naruto - yes, even in Kyuubi mode. Let&#39;s STOP overrating Kyuubi&#39;s power, people. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sleep.gif

And, somebody stick this. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
And you have stop to underestime the kyubi power. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m not underestimating the Kyuubi. By the things we&#39;ve seen so far, Kyuubi chakra is just that. CHAKRA. It doesn&#39;t magically make him move faster, like Sasuke and Lee.

Sorry, if I&#39;m not nuthugging the Kyuubi chakra.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-25-2004, 05:19 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 25 2004, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 25 2004, 12:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Jan 25 2004, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 24 2004, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont think that Sasuke or Lee is faster than Naruto because agianst* when Naruto fought Neji his speed after he used the Kyubi was like Lees when he fought Gaara. Plus when he can use alot more of Kyubi chakra than he does now he will probally be even faster. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
How can you begin to compare Lee and Sasuke&#39;s speed to Naruto? There&#39;s really no comparison. True, the Kyuubi factor does give him incredible reaction speed, but as far as moving from one place to another, Sasuke and Rock Lee easily one up Naruto - yes, even in Kyuubi mode. Let&#39;s STOP overrating Kyuubi&#39;s power, people. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sleep.gif

And you have stop to underestime the kyubi power. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m not underestimating the Kyuubi. By the things we&#39;ve seen so far, Kyuubi chakra is just that. CHAKRA. It doesn&#39;t magically make him move faster, like Sasuke and Lee.

Sorry, if I&#39;m not nuthugging the Kyuubi chakra. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Then how do you explain that he was a lot faster and stronger with Kyubi in the fight with Neji. When he was running agianst Neji the ground was crushed under his feets.

PSJ
Sun, 01-25-2004, 05:44 AM
hotsuma always underestmaiting everything about naruto. just leave it at that.

nice thread Kakashi. good work.

jing
Sun, 01-25-2004, 05:54 AM
good job man

rleland
Sun, 01-25-2004, 06:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 @ Jan 25 2004, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Then how do you explain that he was a lot faster and stronger with Kyubi in the fight with Neji. When he was running agianst Neji the ground was crushed under his feets. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
not to mention that neji even commented on naruto suddenly becoming alot faster
i guess the more chakra he has the stronger he is the faster he can push himself foreward eh? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-25-2004, 06:33 AM
Alright enough about this&#33;

Both of them are fast, but if you think Naruto is faster than Sasuke or Lee, then yo are on crack.

Naruto can&#39;t be the best at everything, even with the Kyubi&#39;s chakra powering him, he is still not as fast as Lee or Sasuke. They practically disappeared, Naruto didn&#39;t quite do that.

I am not taking away anything from Naruto&#39;s speed though, you are right I think he does get a boost of speed, although I don&#39;t know why, from the Kyubi chakra.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:02 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 25 2004, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 24 2004, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont think that Sasuke or Lee is faster than Naruto because agianst* when Naruto fought Neji his speed after he used the Kyubi was like Lees when he fought Gaara. Plus when he can use alot more of Kyubi chakra than he does now he will probally be even faster. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

And you have stop to underestime the kyubi power.

Rock Lee
Sun, 01-25-2004, 01:17 PM
there is a FAQ i started writing, haven&#39;t finished it yet because im lazy. Lemme find the link

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6628 ('http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6628')

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-26-2004, 08:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 25 2004, 05:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Alright enough about this&#33;

Both of them are fast, but if you think Naruto is faster than Sasuke or Lee, then yo are on crack.

Naruto can&#39;t be the best at everything, even with the Kyubi&#39;s chakra powering him, he is still not as fast as Lee or Sasuke. They practically disappeared, Naruto didn&#39;t quite do that.

I am not taking away anything from Naruto&#39;s speed though, you are right I think he does get a boost of speed, although I don&#39;t know why, from the Kyubi chakra. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I didnt say he is faster than them i just think that he can be faster than he was agianst Neji if Kyubi gives him more chakra. If he go berserk against Kimimaro he will be probably be even faster then the fight agianst Neji. We will see just how fast he is compared to Lee with kyubi. Naruto did disapeared when Neji trow ninja knives agianst Naruto thats why im wondering just how fast he is.

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 01-27-2004, 03:24 AM
Added, &quot;who&#39;s stronger than who&quot; to the list

Seiryuu-sama
Tue, 01-27-2004, 05:05 AM
I wonder how Haku&#39;s Ice Mirror speed would compare to Sasuke&#39;s and Lee&#39;s current speeds...

Jman
Tue, 01-27-2004, 05:10 AM
Sasuke&#39;s current level will be more than able to keep up, surpass haku&#39;s mirror.
Lee, when he wasn&#39;t injured would have no problem either.

xtort
Thu, 01-29-2004, 02:09 AM
I think the whole problem everyone has with the forums is that people rehash the same things over and over, no? Even this thread turned from a &quot;don&#39;t talk about these things &#39;cuz they&#39;ve been talked about 100 times&quot; thread into &quot;who&#39;s faster, Sasuke, Lee, or Naruto?&quot;

Seriously, unless they do time-trials, does it really matter? And what&#39;s the difference anyways? Unless Lee makes a recovery quick, he&#39;ll have to race in a one-armed wheelchair. Sasuke will have to revive himself from the dead. So, Naruto, and all of the SLUGS in the world are faster than Lee and Sasuke.

Beyond this, like I said, who cares? I know the wait is tough, but really...

Yeah, new insights are cool. There were some interesting threads before the site shut down a couple months back, but since then... well, &quot;who is the best-dressed nin in Konoha?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?1?1&#33;&quot; doesn&#39;t really... yank my chain, ya know?

&#39;Till things start to pick up, &quot;hide and remain silent: a forum-goin Jounin must understand the proper time, when the newbs are tired, and ill prepared&#33;&quot;

&#33;HENGE&#33; *turns into a rabbit and hops away&#33;*

-xtortout