PDA

View Full Version : Team 7 gonna be

Guizmo0
Sat, 01-24-2004, 04:03 AM
http://orangeday.net/kakashi/media/mangacolor/_naruto21.jpg ('http://orangeday.net/kakashi/media/mangacolor/_naruto21.jpg')

Naruto trainend by Jirayia
Sasuke trainend by Orochimaru

so sakura gonna be trainend by tsunade ??

would be pretty cool too see

khaodessy
Sat, 01-24-2004, 04:29 AM
not really naruto is the only one getting trained. sasuke is just a vessel for oro if oro has his way and sakura getting trained by a hokage doesnt sound to likely. also there are alot of other ninja's that could become a sage and sakura doesnt seem like one of them to me

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 01-24-2004, 05:11 AM
With all this happening, I'm hoping Tsunade is training Sakura....

aeturnum
Sat, 01-24-2004, 05:26 AM
Chapter 162 spells it out for you pretty well...
The picture shows Sasuke with a snake (and a sword, neat), Naruto with his toad (and a large scroll that might be the contract with the toads, who knows), and Sakura with a slug. On the left the legendary Three are shown, leading the reader to draw the obvious conclusion that Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto are the analagous legendary nins.

itachi_
Sat, 01-24-2004, 05:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeturnum @ Jan 24 2004, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Chapter 162 spells it out for you pretty well...
The picture shows Sasuke with a snake (and a sword, neat), Naruto with his toad (and a large scroll that might be the contract with the toads, who knows), and Sakura with a slug. On the left the legendary Three are shown, leading the reader to draw the obvious conclusion that Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto are the analagous legendary nins. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
geez, the director of naruto always make these strange first page in naruto-manga.. it dosen&#39;t have to be truth ...

Winged Dancer
Sat, 01-24-2004, 05:46 AM
..Sakura seems to dislike slugs, doesn&#39;t she?

Well, if Sasuke finally arrives with Orochimaru, who now has a new body, he&#39;ll be able to train for at least a while before Orochimaru takes over.
If that happens, Naruto will definitely be training with Jiraiya,
Which leaves Sakura to train with Tsunade, and I think that&#39;d make sense...

...but only if Sasuke indeed trains with Oro for a few years.

villin
Sat, 01-24-2004, 07:34 AM
There are two things wrong with this comparison.

First, Sasgay. He is as different from Orochimaru as Naruto is from Shino. They have vastly different personalities, goals, and histories. Sasgay&#39;s soul driving force in his life is revenge, Orochimaru&#39;s driving force is his quest for immortality.

Second, Sakwhora. She is in no way similar to Tsunade. She is weak. End of story.

While Naruto and Jiraiya are very similar in many ways, the fact that he bears the Kyubi sets him apart from everyone.

aeturnum
Sat, 01-24-2004, 08:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>geez, the director of naruto always make these strange first page in naruto-manga.. it dosen&#39;t have to be truth ... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I&#39;ve looked at those as teasers to what may be coming in future chapters, or maybe whatever the artists (or writers) are tossing around as possibilities at this point. But yeah, they aren&#39;t necessarily truth, but it was helping me to draw a comparison, bringing me to my other point...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>There are two things wrong with this comparison.

First, Sasgay. He is as different from Orochimaru as Naruto is from Shino. They have vastly different personalities, goals, and histories. Sasgay&#39;s soul driving force in his life is revenge, Orochimaru&#39;s driving force is his quest for immortality.

Second, Sakwhora. She is in no way similar to Tsunade. She is weak. End of story.

While Naruto and Jiraiya are very similar in many ways, the fact that he bears the Kyubi sets him apart from everyone. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Of course the new legendary nins aren&#39;t going to be exactly the same as the old, otherwise what would be the point of telling the story of Naruto and Co.? The most marked difference is the motivation of the Naruto and Sasuke: a quest for recognition and a quest for revenge, respectively. Jiraiya&#39;s and Orochimaru&#39;s motives as genin are not really revealed thus far, but one can assume Oro has this quest for power, world domination, immortality, etc - you know, standard bad guy stuff. This and the Kyubi (which makes Naruto a target of Itachi and Friends) are what will cause Naruto and Sasuke to follow different paths in life. Furthermore, calling &quot;Sakwhora&quot; weak as a way to separate her from Tsunade isn&#39;t really a valid argument. First, while Sakura hasn&#39;t really displayed much &quot;strength&quot; in the traditional sense (ie, using Chidori or Rasengan), we&#39;ve heard a lot about her skill in controlling chakra and her intelligence which I assume must eventually lead to something worthwhile. Also, her weakness is just a difference between her and Tsunade, similar to the differences between Sasuke and Orochimaru or Naruto and Jiraiya. The idea that Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura are the mirror images of Orochimaru, Jiraiya, and Tsunade is not only inaccurate, but boring; the differences are the entertaining part.

jing
Sat, 01-24-2004, 08:18 AM
yeah tsunade should definitely train Suckura. but with all these things going on protetecting village, operation for lee, etc.. dont think she has time.

OshadowO
Sat, 01-24-2004, 08:48 AM
if tsunade trained sakura we would have no one to yell sasuke-kun anymore because that would mean she would have useful things to do.
However just seeing how almost all the characters are essentially copies of a few basic character types in the sieries put in different situations I can definitely see that happening.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:20 PM
Suckura, Sakwhora. Ya&#39;ll need to do newspapers...

HyuugaZaba
Sun, 01-25-2004, 02:32 AM
Rock lee must die, then gai-sensei commites seppukku. God in his heaven, all rigth&#39;s with the world.

pretty ironic, hope rock lee pass the surgery and get stronger ^^

Everon
Sun, 01-25-2004, 02:40 AM
It would be nice if sakura got better. But she&#39;s master pretty much molding chakra, and her stanima isn&#39;t that great. With that in mind it would be unlikely for her to summon a giant slug like Tsunade.

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-25-2004, 02:42 AM
YES. TEAM 7 WILL BE THE NEXT SANNIN SQUAD.

And, ROCK LEE WILL BE HOKAGE.

Nautek
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:27 AM
I have been missing Lee, hope he will survive the surgery in a near future. He is needed.

not_sponsored
Sun, 01-25-2004, 04:13 AM
This thread has been done a billion times... get over it&#33;

kaigan
Sun, 01-25-2004, 04:59 AM
rock lee is awesome. hopefully he will be hella strong when he&#39;s done with the operation. if the operation goes well, which i think it will be.

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-25-2004, 05:06 AM
Said this before, and I&#39;ll say it again.

If Rock Lee doesn&#39;t make it past the surgery, I&#39;m gonna stop reading the manga.

itachi_
Sun, 01-25-2004, 07:42 AM
It just the way it goes... Sasuke is already at the same speed and can most of his hand-to-hand combat styles, and sasuke has got chidori and sharingan so he surpasses lee in all categorys, without doubt. Lee better learn some new move so sasuke can copy it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Insomniac
Sun, 01-25-2004, 08:56 AM
i think they may be, i cant see Naruto as Hokage but i can see him as a legendary nin

Raven
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:09 AM
I can see Naruto as Hokage. I mean, I&#39;m betting the 4th was loud and hyperactive when he was younger, too. But he grew up. So will Naruto. I think he has it in him.

One thing I&#39;m not sure about, is the Hokage the strongest ninja in the village, the best leader, or a combination of both? I mean, you have to know 1000+ jutsus, right? or something......

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 01-25-2004, 10:31 AM
Ohhh, Hokage tournament. That would be cool....

Insomniac
Sun, 01-25-2004, 11:48 AM
hokage is known as the strongest ninja in the village who also knows every jutsu in the village

i dont see Naruto knowing every jutsu in kohona, he doesnt even know the basics

Raven
Sun, 01-25-2004, 11:50 AM
I&#39;m assuming the Hokage must have leadership qualities too, it can&#39;t all be to do with strength.....

Plus I&#39;m pretty sure Tsunade wouldn&#39;t know that many jutsus, she knows a lot of medical/healing ones but that&#39;s about it from what we&#39;ve seen.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-25-2004, 11:53 AM
well the 3rd knew every jutsu, we dont know about Tsunade but we know that shes got amazing jutsus - like her recovery one that means she can never die in battle.

(unless of course her body is completely torn apart i&#39;m assuming)

Raven
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:05 PM
Maybe she doesn&#39;t know every jutsu but I think the leaf just desperately needed a 5th at that point, and she was an obvious choice, especially to do with the fact that she&#39;s the granddaughter of the 1st.

Yeah, you&#39;re probably correct about being torn apart, but I don&#39;t think she&#39;d ever be in a situation where it might happen - the last time was the battle with the legendary 3, she was lucky then - she&#39;ll probably eventually die of old age. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Iznogoud
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:54 PM
Nah, naruto is gonna be hokage because he&#39;s training with jiraiya &#33; The 4th trained with him too http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Naruto-god
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:58 AM
I think Naruto will learn Loads of Jutsu&#39;s as long as its something to get him stronger he will learn it. I see Naruto as hokage hes strong even without kyubi he can use the rasengan without kyubis help. I see Sasuke get real strong the more he grows the better he can use his sharigan plus he got a driving force to become stronger (his brother). His brother is stronger than Oro so sasuke got to get stronger than Oro in order to kill his Bro. To me sakura just sucks lol she&#39;s smart but Shikamaru is way smarter so like i said sakura sucks.

Mut
Tue, 01-27-2004, 02:05 AM
i&#39;ll bet money on that team 7 will become the legendary sannins.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 01-27-2004, 06:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 27 2004, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i&#39;ll bet money on that team 7 will become the legendary sannins. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you mean having them hate and fight each other to death?

that&#39;s one optemistic view of how things&#39;ll go...

Naruto is the only one paraller to one of the sennins. Sasuke is paraller either to Itachi (deserting his home to pursue some goal) or Kakashi (realizing his mistakes and that revenge won&#39;t bring anything), his defintaly not twisted as Orochimaru. Sakura didn&#39;t show anything similar to Tsunde, and i belive the Genjutsu talent is there to seperate her from tsunde even further.

the story can&#39;t end with Sasuke being utterly &#39;evil&#39; or something deperssing, it&#39;s a shonen story, not some evanglion&#092;S.E.Lain stuff.

team 7 might be sennins, but in the way of living away from the village and being honored as great ninjas, but they won&#39;t follow the realtions of the three current sennins.

and if you think about it, it makes perfect sense.

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 01-27-2004, 01:53 PM
i dont thinkt thats its going to happen, bc naruto was the only one trained, sasuke as some of u alrady said is only going to be a dam vessel for oro bc hes a power hungry bastard and sakura who the hellw oudl wanna trsian ehr lol jokin. but i dont know sakura doesnt look liek the tyope that wants to do anytrsining but chase after boys and the covers of the manga are only treasers dont known if they are true or not bc on some of the chapter covers thjey show sasuke with an eagle instead os a snake cant remebr wut it was though

hiten mitsurugi
Wed, 01-28-2004, 09:08 AM
That wouldn&#39;t be cool at all for the following reasons:

1. Sakura is worthless. No if, and, or but(s) about it. Not worth the 5th hokages time. There are better prospective students out there. If Sakura is picked, then that says a lot for Konoha&#39;s talent pool.

2. Sasuke should go down as the villages greates traitor, next to Oro. I really don&#39;t care if he gets trained by Oro. He&#39;ll still lose.

What would be cool is if lady Tsunade and Jaraiya both trained Naruto. Lady Tsunade can teach Naruto how to use Kyuubi&#39;s chakra to heal himself, summon the slug, and other great stuff. Jaraiya can continue to teach him the 4th&#39;s death jutsus, and some of his own stuff. Now that would be cool.

Mut
Wed, 01-28-2004, 10:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Jan 27 2004, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Jan 27 2004, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i&#39;ll bet money on that team 7 will become the legendary sannins. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you mean having them hate and fight each other to death?

that&#39;s one optemistic view of how things&#39;ll go...

Naruto is the only one paraller to one of the sennins. Sasuke is paraller either to Itachi (deserting his home to pursue some goal) or Kakashi (realizing his mistakes and that revenge won&#39;t bring anything), his defintaly not twisted as Orochimaru. Sakura didn&#39;t show anything similar to Tsunde, and i belive the Genjutsu talent is there to seperate her from tsunde even further.

the story can&#39;t end with Sasuke being utterly &#39;evil&#39; or something deperssing, it&#39;s a shonen story, not some evanglion&#092;S.E.Lain stuff.

team 7 might be sennins, but in the way of living away from the village and being honored as great ninjas, but they won&#39;t follow the realtions of the three current sennins.

and if you think about it, it makes perfect sense. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
wtf, you&#39;re taking what i said waaay deeper than its meaning. all i said was that team seven is gonna be the next legendary sannin, that&#39;s all. i don&#39;t know if they&#39;ll fight each other, become evil, become a gambler, become an author of a adult novel, or whatever, but my guess is that they&#39;ll become the legendary sannins and NOTHING MORE.