PDA

View Full Version : Naruto chap 201 out

Naruto_-_Kun
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:19 AM
no web links i know of yet but its on #mangareaders @ irc.mircx.com

jus got one dudes

http://xplo.free.fr/Naruto_v23_ch201%5BInane%5D.zip ('http://xplo.free.fr/Naruto_v23_ch201%5BInane%5D.zip')

Vagabond
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:33 AM
Thanks man, gonna go read it know. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

itachi_
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Good to be back, good that the manga was released.

Naruto_-_Kun
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:40 AM
That was a kool chapter. this fight looks like its gonna be crazy i wonder if itll end up like the other fights there both nearly dead, then kyuubi gives naruto some extra power lol http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif but thatd be too pridicatable

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:51 AM
how awesome would this situation be :

Naruto and Kimimaro fight, Kimimaro barely defeats Naruto and is about to leave with Sasuke - Sakon appears
"good work Kimimaro-sama, it seems you havent lost your touch even with the illness"
Kimimaro: "get out of my way"
Sakon: "actually i'll be the one taking Sasuke-kun to Orochimaru"
Kimimaro: "what?!"
Sakon: "your assistance was most appreciated but i cant let you take all the credit"

Sakon stabs Kimimaro and makes off with Sasuke

emotional moment with Kimimaro and Naruto, Naruto goes beserk with rage but its too late

itachi_
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:52 AM
202 got to be the "tell-all". http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Vagabond
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:53 AM
noooooo it was all to short.

Anyways this has probably been said in the other thread but i think the guy on the cover of 200 might have been orochimaru. ????? Or i could be wrong.
Also I guess Naruto can summon the kyuubi's chakra a lot faster now.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:53 AM
202 will just be Tayuya fighting Shikamaru and Naruto squaring off with Kimimaro, it wont tell us anything i suspect http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>the guy on the cover of 200 might have been orochimaru. ????? Or i could be wrong.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Its Naruto, theres no doubt about it - he even has the spiral clan signia on his jumpsuit.
Also Orochimaru isnt that small and his new body doesnt really look like Naruto either

Vagabond
Fri, 01-23-2004, 09:16 AM
I&#39;m hpoing the akatsuki will come back into the picture. I dunno maybe Naruto will start fighting with Kimimaro and Naruto will be getting his ass kicked. Then when Naruto unleashs the Kyuubi&#39;s power Itachi jumps in and knocks him out. Who knows maybe then sasuke will sense his brother and go crazy and break out.
Pretty far fetched. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Destroyor
Fri, 01-23-2004, 09:33 AM
I&#39;m still convince Itachi *WILL* show up and Naruto will be *BEATEN*. My personal guess would be Kimimaro hand kyuubi-mode Naruto his first defeat, about to finish him off and Itachi show up and claim this beaten idiot back to Akatsuki. Total lost for leaf, Konoha&#39;s next generation crumbles&#33;

ok ok http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif Let&#39;s hope Masashi Kishimoto _NOT_ do something stupid like the leaf 5 boy team somehow all manage to get a pathetic victory.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Itachi isnt going to show up with no warning and just take him away, that&#39;d be so stupid. Itachi probably doesnt even know what hes doing - whenever theres plans to do something we always get at least a panel of the characters face but theres been no mention of Itachi so hes definately NOT going to just pop up out of no where, we&#39;ll at least need a &#39;its time&#39; or something first.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:02 AM
Completely agree with Insomniac.

Face it already, all of you Itachi-lovers, at the moment the main concern regarding the plot is Orochimaru. After that, it comes Akatsuki and Itachi.

I&#39;m not saying that Orochimaru is simply more important on the overall - just at the moment.

So Itachi will not appear, neither will Rock Lee, Kabuto sems to be taking care of a bandaged Oro, and I&#39;m just sure it all comes down to

Kiba vs. Sakon
Shikamaru vs. Tayuya
Naruto vs. Kimimaro

And I&#39;m certain that the fights will go much like Neji&#39;s... he genins will end up very wounded except for Naruto, &#39;cause the Kyubi&#39;s healing him all the time and &#39;cause he&#39;s the main character.

...unless Kimimaro defeated him, and that&#39;d be, to some degree, good for the plot.

AlbinoFury
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:05 AM
im thinkin that the kiba and shikamaru fights are gonna go by pretty quick for two reasons.

1. Shika has never had to fight a long battle if he ends it he ends it in his first strategy, their is no turning of tides in battles with shikamaru.

2. Plot wise- right now the naruto fight is first concern too much change from that could diminish the badassedness of the fight that naruto is about to have.

Naruto_-_Kun
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:23 AM
jus to remind ppl of a point i memba reading earlier in the chuunin exam hows it bad coz if naruto was a leader that he would get the whole squad killed but right now it looks like most r gonna die n the mission is on a fine thread so doesnt that mean wat they feared will happen with naruto is happening with shika, which is the only reason y naruto aint chuunin http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Vagabond
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:25 AM
Lol sorry if i sounded like an itachi fanboy. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

I guess you could say im an akatsuki fanboy. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif
I just want to see the rest of the members of the akatsuki. I bet they are all about as strong as Oro so........
Also I wasn&#39;t thinking that this would happen in the next 1 or 2 chapter. The next chapter may just be a flashback of kimimaro. So it will probably take 2 or 3 or more chapters before the fight is finished. That plenty of time for Kishimoto to put a hint of someone else coming.

Mgslee
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:30 AM
Good chapter, it went kinda fast but meh

I dont think we&#39;ll ever see Kiba fight maybe shika in between Naruto&#39;s but the next chapter will start Naruto vs Kimimaro. We could see a flash back of there fights when they are in the hospital telling the story or something...

Any way the next fight is going to be good. If you look at the last 2 frames of the chapter it appears Naruto has already slightly gone berserk ... just look at his eyes and the bigger whiskers / lines on his face... good stuff

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:32 AM
Haha, I called Shikamaru fighting the girl a long time ago.

It was foreshadowed so much in recent chapters.

So Kimimaro belongs to an awesome ninja clan huh, go figure.

I guess if he was there during the Sound/Sand invasion it would have been a different story, but I guess he was too sick.

I am thinking that this might be kind of like the Kenshin vs Shishio fight in Rurouni Kenshin.

Both have a good chance of beating the other, but one of them is too ill and just dies on the spot of wounds not caused by the fighting.

I don&#39;t think Kimimaro will make it through this fight alive either way.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:34 AM
Naruto cannot win for this plot line to continue, otherwise this whole arc was just a time waster

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:46 AM
He&#39;s gonna win, he&#39;s the main character. Get used to it.

He&#39;s gonna beat the shit out of Kimimaro, then Sasuke is going to pop out of the barrel and then they are going to fight.

Then Sasuke will have to make a choice, but I think he will go back to Konoha, since Naruto should be able to convince him.

Also this hasn&#39;t been a waste, Chouji and Neji have possibly died. Same with Genma and Raidou. I don&#39;t think any of the 4 are actually dead, but still, it has progressed the plot.

As for advancing the plot, you don&#39;t seem to get it..
This series is about friendship, the plot centers around that. Its not good vs evil necessarily.

Destroyor
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:51 AM
Yes, just slap a fanboy/fangirl label and automatically dismiss everything one said. If Itachi show up it&#39;s not stupid, since Kyuubi(Naruto) obviously is central or at least have some weight of their goal. It wouldn&#39;t be TOO illogically to have some Akatsuki keeping an watchful eye on Naruto and taking advantage of this situation. Naruto is alone, on unfriendly terrain with no backup whatsoever. Is it THAT unlikely for akatsuki take this chance in order to achieve their goal?

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:55 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>He&#39;s gonna win, he&#39;s the main character. Get used to it.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

is that why he beat Orochimaru in the forest of death and stopped him from putting the seal on Sasuke, oh wait... he didnt
geez i thought he was the main character and would win&#33; lol
main characters DO have you to lose sometimes to keep the plot interesting, all narutos been doing lately is winning.

Vagabond
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:57 AM
They have been quiet for awhile. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif
Also it doesn&#39;t necessarily have to be itachi. It could be any of them.

Something i never said but, at the beginning of the chapter when kimimaro kicked the coffin i thought it was gonna destroy it. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:58 AM
He COULD show up, but its not very likely.

I think Itachi is a cool character, but he falls into the &quot;ultra super strong&quot; character type. This character type appears in most manga, they are the type that are so strong, that they can&#39;t do a whole lot with them until the main characters get more towards that level. Seijuro Hiko in Rurouni Kenshin is a good example of this, but there are more such as Tawara Bunischi in Tenjo Tenge.

This is hypothetical, I don&#39;t think it will happen, but here is the scenario I thought up. Less than 1% chance of it happening. Sorry, but I just don&#39;t really see Itachi showing up.
I was thinking that Itachi would show up to save Sasuke from Orochimaru. Itachi spared Sasuke for a reason, it sure as hell wasn&#39;t to give him over to some pedophile. Plus while he was there he could kill two birds with one stone and capture Naruto.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 11:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 23 2004, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>He&#39;s gonna win, he&#39;s the main character. Get used to it.

is that why he beat Orochimaru in the forest of death and stopped him from putting the seal on Sasuke, oh wait... he didnt
main characters DO have you to lose sometimes to keep the plot interesting, all narutos been doing lately is winning. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Don&#39;t be an idiot. Orochimaru is one of 3 Sannin, Naruto was doomed to lose that fight. That wasn&#39;t really one on one either, Sasuke was kind of helping him and they both got owned.

In a one on one fight its tough for the main character to lose to someone so close to his level.

The Kabuto versus Naruto fight was a good one because Naruto pulled the Rasengan out of his ass and got in a good hit on Kabuto. I call that fight a draw, but others say Naruto lost it, fine by me.

Just don&#39;t count on Naruto losing to Kimimaro.

Jman
Fri, 01-23-2004, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the heads up Naruto_-_Kun.

Momochi Zabuza
Fri, 01-23-2004, 11:07 AM
i still think kimimaro is going to beat naruto.. possibly die in the process of beating him but beat naruto none the less

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 11:13 AM
Yeah, but that would be pretty cheap I think. They sort of did that at the end of an arc of Rurouni Kenshin. Was kind of weird and it is still debated to this day who won that fight. It has been 10 years nearly since that happened.

IF Naruto does lose, I would want Kimimaro to still be alive. If he died it would be kind of cheap, plus once he died Naruto would be there for the picking for anyone who wanted him ie Itachi, Sakon, Orochimaru, Kabuto, etc..

I am not sure what level Kimimaro is on, whether or not he is stronger than Kabuto is what remains to be seen.

Naruto had a real tough time with Kabuto since he was on or above Kakashi&#39;s level. If Kimimaro is the same then I have to give in and say Naruto is going to have one hell of a time beating Kimimaro.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 11:54 AM
we know that Kimimaro was the perfect body for Orochimaru, more so then Sasuke until he got sick.
also they said they would have been able to defeat the 3rd with no problems if Kimimaro was there, so obviously hes strong.

btw Kabuto was able to recover by himself in that fight at the end, Naruto needed Tsunades help just to live. thats a win to Kabuto

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 12:05 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 23 2004, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> btw Kabuto was able to recover by himself in that fight at the end, Naruto needed Tsunades help just to live. thats a win to Kabuto </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah, and you have to figure Kabuto&#39;s nervous system was all messed up too since he just fought Tsunade before that.

I think that Jiraiya was wrong when he said Kabuto was on Kakashi&#39;s level though. He appears to be slightly better than Kakashi from what I have seen, but we really haven&#39;t seen Kakashi do his best other than with Zabuza and Itachi.

He fought well with Itachi, exchanging Jutsu&#39;s with him, but then Manga Sharingan put him down fast...

I am wondering if Kabuto is more toward the Sannin level now.

Jiraiy4
Fri, 01-23-2004, 12:11 PM
it would be interesting if naruto loses to kimimaro...and it might happen cuz Kishimoto is a unique way of writing his stories. I think it would be more interesting if Naruto loses, because than that means Sasuke will definetly be part of the sound, and the story can advance to better climaxes through that.

Amano Ginji
Fri, 01-23-2004, 12:19 PM
If I Were To Guess. I&#39;d Say Kimimaro Will Beat The Crap Out Of Naruto. But In The End Naruto Will Be The Victor.

And I Think The 4th Hokage, Naruto, Kimimaro And The Guy Orochimaru Took As His Vessel Have A Link Somewhere. Not Quite Sure, But Something Tells Me They Are Connected Somehow (clan wise).

Queen_Tsunade
Fri, 01-23-2004, 12:41 PM
I have short-term memory loss... who is Oro&#39;s new body? Because I thought Garra was sitting in the chair at first glance...

I think Kimimaro will beat Naruto, but they will both be hurt badly and just as Kimimaro is about to finish off Naruto the little fox-boy will give some silly speech about love and living to protect your friends... blah, blah, blah... and Kimi will loose his burning will to live in the name of evil and will let himself go to the otherworld (but only after thanking Naruto for helping him to see the light).

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 12:46 PM
Orochimaru&#39;s new body is the guy who won the battle royale a few chapters back

Don&#39;t feel bad a few people thought it was Gaara for some weird reason, so you are not alone. I thought his eye would give it away who he was though...

XwingRob
Fri, 01-23-2004, 12:58 PM
GAH&#33; Where&#39;s a time machine when you need one?
Need chapter 202.....now&#33;
Anyways, was Kimarrio&#39;s clan wiped out with the same sickness he had too?

Amano Ginji
Fri, 01-23-2004, 12:59 PM
I Don&#39;t Think It Was Mentioned. But We Might Find Out Soon Enough. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif
Meaning Next Chapter. Sasuke Better Awake Soon, Can&#39;t Wait To See What He Looks Like In Cursed Seal Level 2.

kAKASh1-senS3i
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:04 AM
oh man oh man oh man&#33;&#33;&#33; another great fight ahead. it just keeps coming&#33;&#33;&#33; first it was naruto vs. neji. then naruto vs gaara&#33;&#33; NOW naruto vs kimimaro&#33;&#33; GREAT&#33; haha i love seeing naruto fight.. esp. wen he uses kyubis chakra. dunno why&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Winged Dancer
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Destroyor &#064; Jan 23 2004, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yes, just slap a fanboy/fangirl label and automatically dismiss everything one said. If Itachi show up it&#39;s not stupid, since Kyuubi(Naruto) obviously is central or at least have some weight of their goal. It wouldn&#39;t be TOO illogically to have some Akatsuki keeping an watchful eye on Naruto and taking advantage of this situation. Naruto is alone, on unfriendly terrain with no backup whatsoever. Is it THAT unlikely for akatsuki take this chance in order to achieve their goal? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

::Shrug:: Sorry if the &quot;fanboy&quot; remark bothered/offended you, but I stand by what I said. This is my reasoning regarding Itachi, the Akatsuki and the manga&#39;s future...

I don&#39;t think Itachi is going to appear out of nowhere at the middle of a story-arc that so far has nothing to do with Akatsuki. Think of it like this - when Itachi and Akatsuki appeared for the first time, it was after the Chuunin Exam/Sand and Sound Invasion story-arc.

Afterwards, we had the &quot;Find Tsunade&quot; story arc and then, thanks to Itachi&#39;s appareance, we now have the &quot;Sasuke goes evil story-arc&quot;, from when Sasuke and Naruto fight to Kimimaro&#39;s appareance.
But so far, this story-arc (and its been what, 30 chapters long?) has revolved only about Orochimaru.

In other words, what I&#39;m saying is that Orochimaru, while weaker than Itachi and (possibly) some other members from the Akastuki, is a much more present threat. The manga has to deal with Orochimaru before dealing with Aakatsuki, simply because Oro&#39;s ex-boss is there (we don&#39;t know who rules the Akatsuki, but he/she/it must be very strong to rule over Itachi).

So perhaps we&#39;ll have Oro for just one more story-arc. It&#39;s not that farfetched, if you think of it:

Introduction/Establishment: Chuunin Exam arc. (First appareance, kills the 3rd, gives Sasuke the seal)

Set-back: Tsunade arc. (has sealed arms, Tsunade refuses to heal him)

Recovering: Evil Sasuke arc. (gets new body, possibly new apprentice)

Death?: Following arc? Two more arcs?

Needless to say, this is just a vague idea, but I&#39;m still pretty sure that they&#39;ll deal with Orochimaru before dealing with Akatsuki... and unless the manga is going to be 500+ chapters (yay&#33;&#33;), it should happen sometime soon...

khaodessy
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:22 AM
man naruto really going all out from the start this time. i guess naruto has two kyubi modes seeing how he transformed this time but didnt when he fought gaara and neji.

so kimi has a advance bloodline and an earth seal vs a transformed kyubi-naruto. no matter how i look at it naruto getting an ass whooping, because theres no trump card this time he going all out from the start. the only thing naruto has got to his advantage is how long can kimi fight, and is pist off.

Naruto_-_Kun
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:30 AM
Hey i know its been mentioned thousands of times but as well all know kishimoto is a fan of dbz. there are many parralells from dbz throughout the story, so i bhelive possibly, that since sasuke is a sorta vegeta character he could be doing wat similarly vegeta did with babidi let himself get taken over by orochimaru and then overpower orochi&#39;[s seal and jus use it as a way of gaining power. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif but then again i could be wrong http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:34 AM
thans for the heads up

Hotsuma
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:43 AM
Kimimaro&#39;s going to kick Kyuubi Naruto&#39;s ass down to Chinatown. (Meet the parents)

If Naruto fought using his own power from the start, and maybe figure out Kimimaro&#39;s jutsu secrets, then use Kyuubi chakra, things might be better for him, but since he&#39;s using the Kyuubi chakra from the get-go, it&#39;s pretty obvious that he&#39;s not going to win.

If, by chance, he does win though, it&#39;d be a really big waste of a cool character that just got introduced.

Hotsuma
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Jan 24 2004, 09:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 24 2004, 08:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>how do you think Sasuke would counter if Naruto was to summon Gammabunta? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

thats if though, Naruto usually gets those little frogs first off too, i&#39;m not sure that Gamabunta will fight Sasuke considering Sasuke is so small compared.
Gamabunta usually comes out when theres a huge demon about </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m talking about a hypothetical battle though. I don&#39;t think Naruto would ever get the little frogs again because he&#39;s learnt properly how to control his kyuubi chakra at will.
Let&#39;s say Gammabunta will fight for Naruto no matter who or what he&#39;s fighting. In that case, I think it would be difficult for anyone to compete against him unless they could summon something of a similar size and strength. There&#39;s not much a single 6 ft person can do against a giant super strong toad no matter who they are.

Don&#39;t worry, I&#39;m only thinking aloud really..... just trying to imagine the battle... not that it would ever happen of course, Gammabunta would never fight in the story..... I&#39;m just thinking hypothetically.... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m thinking Kimimaro can handle even Gamabunta. When that fat Sound ninja (he sucked so much that I forgot his name) fought against the supersized Chouji, he somehow made him change back. Now, obviously,Kimimaro is way above the fat ninja&#39;s level. But then, Gama Bunta is considerably more powerful than large Chouji... so, the question really is, who&#39;s level of power is higher than the comparision..

Fat sound ninja VS Kimimaro
Large Chouji VS Gamabunta..

I&#39;m thinking Kimi.

Vagabond
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:57 AM
Nevermind about the first part.
Anyways I wish Kimimaro would have a more important role too but in the end we all know he is gonna die.

Delirium
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 23 2004, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>He&#39;s gonna win, he&#39;s the main character. Get used to it.

main characters DO have you to lose sometimes to keep the plot interesting, all narutos been doing lately is winning. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Naruto lost in the forest of death, as did Sasuke for two reasons. 1) It was to establish how bad-ass Orochimaru was, he took out Kyube Naruto with very little effort, and then took out Sasuke (Who we know, working together, were able to exhaust and take out someone said to be far beyond Jounin level). 2) It was to introduce the main bad guy and antagonist for the next while.

Now, Kimimaro works for Orochimaru, so he won&#39;t win to show he&#39;s the next big baddy. Also, it&#39;s been told to us several times that Kimimaro is an incredibly bad-ass ninja, as he was only bypassed as a body for Oro because 1) no sharingan and 2) sick, we know he must be incredibly uber.

So now what we have is this. 1) Barring this fight ending with Naruto dying and calling out to Sasuke for help (doubt that&#39;ll happen) or more likely, Naruto losing and getting up saying he promised Sakura-chan he&#39;d bring Sasuke-kun back which causes Sasuke to remember whats truly important and wake up (Again, I doubt that, as it would make this whole arc fairly pointless) there is no reason for Naruto to lose to Kimimaro.

My call is that Naruto beats Kimimaro, maybe barely, he is an uber ninja after all. Then, after he beats Kimimaro, Sasuke comes out of the barrel and tells Naruto to piss off before he vanishes to go and do his thing alone.

Delirium
Sat, 01-24-2004, 03:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Jan 24 2004, 12:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> naruto will be beaten, unfortunatel, and sasuke will try to help naruto because he still has abit of kindness and friendship with naruto. furthermore, sasuke will obliterate kimimaro and leaves naruto. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Heh, I&#39;d say Sasuke would help naruto just because it would be a way for him to gloat that he saved Naruto and just go &quot;See, I AM better than you&quot;.

If Sasuke saves Naruto, I&#39;m sure on SOME level it&#39;d be out of friendship, but primarily, or conciously, it&#39;ll be to show that he is still the Elite Ninja and Naruto is still the loser.

SDShamshel
Sat, 01-24-2004, 03:03 AM
The reason Naruto went into Kyuubi form is because he is in a state of heightened emotion, most likely because he cares greatly for Sasuke.

Look at every time that Naruto has gone berserk.

-Sasuke presumed to be dead while fighting Haku.
-Sasuke being attacked by Orochimaru&#39;s giant snake.
-Sasuke being taken to Orochimaru.

The Kyuubi mode is to show that to Naruto, this has become a VERY important situation. Even moreso now that he&#39;s on his own without Shikamaru to lead or Kiba to back him up.

On a slightly different note, is anyone here dying to see a Red Chakra Rasengan?

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-24-2004, 03:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 24 2004, 06:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Seijuro Hiko isn&#39;t as strong as kenshin when kenshin have learned amakkaru ryou sen or what it&#39;s called, the ultimate attack within the hiten mitsugiri style </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Nah, Hiko is much stronger than Kenshin throughout the entire series. When Kenshin used the Succession technique on Hiko, it worked because Hiko only used the Kuzu Ryu Sen. When they both used the Kuzu Ryu Sen, Hiko&#39;s was stronger. He explained to Kenshin that it was because of body strength, weight, and speed, which Hiko was way above Kenshin in all those areas. The only way to counter his Kuzu was the succession technique which is nothing more than a Battou-jutsu sword drawing strike, leading with the left leg. Hiko was even able to beat the giant, Anji, rather easily. Something Kenshin would not be able to do.

Trust me I have read all the manga volumes, and at the end Kenshins body starts to suffer from using HMR, because he doesn&#39;t have the muscles and abilities that Hiko has.

Face it Hiko ownz Kenshin, and everyone else in the manga. I dont count that damn Shimabara Arc in the anime, because it doesn&#39;t take place in the manga. The manga has the Revenge Arc with Enishi, which is 10X better.

Back to Naruto -

If Naruto summons Gamabunta, it would be pretty cheap. If he summoned one of the medium support frogs, like Jiraiya did in the hallway against Itachi, I wouldn&#39;t have a problem with that. But..Naruto has no control over his chakra, it is either a miss or a huge hit. If he summoned a medium one, then perhaps that could act as a support unit for him and a few Shadow Clones. Now that he is in his Kyubi mode he should have a lot of chakra to spare, plus he will most likely heal faster.

We haven&#39;t seen him like this since the Forest of Death, and there Orochimaru had to put the seal on him. Naruto just goes nuts when he&#39;s like this so there is no telling what can happen.

Kimimaro is a bad ass uberninja who is sick, but for all we know Naruto has similar lineage(Yondaime, Jiraiya, etc), and he has a demon inside of him. I have to say photo finish.

pandao
Sat, 01-24-2004, 03:26 AM
im thinking sasuke will defiantly interupt the fight.
kimimaro will nail naruto and then sasuke will come out and stop kimimaro form kiilling him. naruto will try and convince sasuke not to go.
i believe sasuke will go to orichimaro because kabuto said ori cant take over sasuke&#39;s body for another few years because he had taken over that gaara/naruto-looking guy.
i reckon this was done for the story, so it gives naruto and the gang a few years to try and get sasuke back to the leaf.

just my thoughts

khaodessy
Sat, 01-24-2004, 03:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SDShamshel @ Jan 24 2004, 02:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The reason Naruto went into Kyuubi form is because he is in a state of heightened emotion, most likely because he cares greatly for Sasuke.

Look at every time that Naruto has gone berserk.

-Sasuke presumed to be dead while fighting Haku.
-Sasuke being attacked by Orochimaru&#39;s giant snake.
-Sasuke being taken to Orochimaru.

The Kyuubi mode is to show that to Naruto, this has become a VERY important situation. Even moreso now that he&#39;s on his own without Shikamaru to lead or Kiba to back him up.

On a slightly different note, is anyone here dying to see a Red Chakra Rasengan? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
almost to the of drulling for it. or even the shadow clones with kyubi charka which he hasnt did yet. i wonder would a kyubi-naruto shadow clone vanish with a strong hit like his normal clones do. with all this points being made i can see naruto not fighting kimi at all just leting his clones wear him down for the kill.

off topic i still believe kyubi has some influcence over naruto because ever since kyubi charka emered naruto been craving a good fight one after another.

AlbinoFury
Sat, 01-24-2004, 03:35 AM
my current inclination now that oro has a new body lends me to believe that indeed sasuke will go to oro, because since oro cant change bodies for a few years you can have some arcs where he is a sound ninja and his partner in crime will be kimimaro. Obviously theyve hyped up his character to keep him around for awhile, so while naruto will probably either win or take the advantage in this fight, i think both kimi and sasuke will survive. Then we will be able to see the reprecussions of them failing a mission, and naruto losing his best friend, and the needless sacrifices made, namely choujis probable death(BECAUSE NEJI IS ALIVE DAMMIT&#33;&#33;&#33;) thatll change the dynamic of the story pretty well cause it would set up a similar situation to jiraiya and oro.

Hennyo
Sat, 01-24-2004, 03:42 AM
hmm is it just me or does it seem that there is a unsaid rule in the manga that no one can actually watch when Naruto fights and owns.

because of that it kinda gives me the impression it&#39;ll be somthing like garra fight as far as the magnitude of it taht is coming up

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-24-2004, 03:43 AM
Yeah if Neji did indeed die, they would zoom into his forhead and show the Swatstika Type Curse Seal on his forehead disappearing.

I don&#39;t think Chouji is dead either. I think he took what little bit of Chakra he had left and Henged into a butterfly or something like that.

Wren
Sat, 01-24-2004, 03:55 AM
i think the kyuubi naruto vs. kimimaro fight is going to be good, and probably end like the naruto vs. gaara fight does; with Naruto being completely wasted, and probbaly kimimaro about the same then dying. then sasuke might leave on his own or be takin by something else; but who knows he he. and naruto is due in for a loss soon, but i dont think hes going to get completely owned by kimimaro--- http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-24-2004, 04:18 AM
Yeah its not like Naruto is a weakling. Kabuto wondered whether Sasuke or Kimimaro was the stronger among the two. Naruto would have beaten Sasuke if Kakashi hadn&#39;t jumped in. So if Kimimaro is more towards Sasuke&#39;s level, then I don&#39;t see the big deal here about this fight. Although I am sure Kimimaro is stronger than Sasuke, since they wouldn&#39;t go to all of this trouble to have Naruto beat the crap out of someone pretty quick, like what would have happened with Sasuke.

Daniel of Lorien
Sat, 01-24-2004, 04:28 AM
this is what I think 1.) Naruto wins and defeats his apponent... Sasuke gets out and defeats Naruto who is already tired from his fight with the other guy. Sasuke makes his decision... whatever it may be
or

2.) Naruto is about to die... Sasuke saves Naruto and comes back to Konaha (I&#39;d really like that to happen.) http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Insomniac
Sat, 01-24-2004, 04:58 AM
we know for a fact that Sasuske HATES it when Naruto saves him, every time he does he just grows deeper and deeper anxiety to what hes going to do to beat Itachi

if Naruto saves Sasuke then Sasuke will try to kill Naruto, no matter what - remember that fight just before Sasuke was approached by Kakashi
dubbed the &#39;chidori vs rasengen&#39;

if Sasuke acknowledges Naruto then hes lost his reason to live because Sasuke cannot acknowledge that Narutos become stronger, because that acknowledges that Sasuke is weak... and to him he lives only to beat Itachi - that&#39;d be a massive blow to him

Winged Dancer
Sat, 01-24-2004, 05:43 AM
I think Kimimaro&#39;s gonna die. Sure, he&#39;s a cool character who just got introduced, but remember Haku?

Haku - Real pretty boy.
Kimimaro - Real pretty too.

Haku - Advanced bloodline.
Kimimaro - Advanced bloodline too.

Haku - Was able to defeat anyone he wanted.
Kimimaro - So far, it seems he can defeat most people as well.

And now its Kimimaro vs. Kyubi Naruto.
My bet is he&#39;s gonna die, but not before largely damaging Naruto too.

&#39;Sides, I insist.... Naruto&#39;s gone Kyubi now, but not berseker. Not yet...

Daniel of Lorien
Sat, 01-24-2004, 05:55 AM
like I said... I&#39;d perfer my second choice...

itachi_
Sat, 01-24-2004, 07:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium &#064; Jan 24 2004, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 23 2004, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>He&#39;s gonna win, he&#39;s the main character. Get used to it.

Naruto lost in the forest of death, as did Sasuke for two reasons. 1) It was to establish how bad-ass Orochimaru was, he took out Kyube Naruto with very little effort, and then took out Sasuke (Who we know, working together, were able to exhaust and take out someone said to be far beyond Jounin level). 2) It was to introduce the main bad guy and antagonist for the next while.

Now, Kimimaro works for Orochimaru, so he won&#39;t win to show he&#39;s the next big baddy. Also, it&#39;s been told to us several times that Kimimaro is an incredibly bad-ass ninja, as he was only bypassed as a body for Oro because 1) no sharingan and 2) sick, we know he must be incredibly uber.

So now what we have is this. 1) Barring this fight ending with Naruto dying and calling out to Sasuke for help (doubt that&#39;ll happen) or more likely, Naruto losing and getting up saying he promised Sakura-chan he&#39;d bring Sasuke-kun back which causes Sasuke to remember whats truly important and wake up (Again, I doubt that, as it would make this whole arc fairly pointless) there is no reason for Naruto to lose to Kimimaro.

My call is that Naruto beats Kimimaro, maybe barely, he is an uber ninja after all. Then, after he beats Kimimaro, Sasuke comes out of the barrel and tells Naruto to piss off before he vanishes to go and do his thing alone. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Remember that naruto also had that five element seal that restricted his chakra stream. He probably could have done a better match right now, because of rasengan and gamabunta.

Edit:
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> think Itachi is a cool character, but he falls into the &quot;ultra super strong&quot; character type. This character type appears in most manga, they are the type that are so strong, that they can&#39;t do a whole lot with them until the main characters get more towards that level. Seijuro Hiko in Rurouni Kenshin is a good example of this, but there are more such as Tawara Bunischi in Tenjo Tenge</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Seijuro Hiko isn&#39;t as strong as kenshin when kenshin have learned amakkaru ryou sen or what it&#39;s called, the ultimate attack within the hiten mitsugiri style

Mystic_X
Sat, 01-24-2004, 07:11 AM
I think naruto uses kyubi chakra at first. Kimimaro will still beat him.
Then Sasuke will get up and call naruto a loser.
After that naruto will go kyubi crazy (haku fight) and kill kimimaro.
Naruto will be so shocked that he killed someone for the first time and how evil he is in kyubi mode that he cant get sasuke back to leaf and sasuke will go to the sound, saying something I&#39;m sorry naruto but I need to get stronger one way or another to kill Itachi. It doesnt matter to me if its not right my only goal in life is to kill Itachi and in the end we will fight someday to see who is stronger.

Naruto will return in shock to konoha, because he killed someone and that kyubi can make him really crazy.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 01-24-2004, 07:18 AM
So they go through all of this for Sasuke to say no, GTFOH&#33;&#33;

AlbinoFury
Sat, 01-24-2004, 07:34 AM
all i have to say is that if naruto can stand up to kabuto as he did before i think he will do just fine against one of kabutos students.

mage
Sat, 01-24-2004, 07:53 AM
kimimaro will beat naruto and break kyubi&#39;s seal. i have connections.

Zaytan
Sat, 01-24-2004, 07:55 AM
Have we forgotten about Kimimaro&#39;s seal here?? Kyubi Naruto probably stands no chance of winning unless the kyubi lends Naruto enough chakra to kill a senin. That seems to be about how strong Kimi is. Naruto will lose.

Raven
Sat, 01-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Awesome chapter, I have to say I really like Kimimaro&#39;s look, what do people think of it? Not really what I was expecting, but then again I had no idea what to expect anyway. It&#39;s good.

I really think it&#39;s inevitable that Sasuke will get involved in this battle somehow, whether it&#39;s at the end or during. Probably just in time to stop one killing the other, but I&#39;m not yet going to say who I think will win. We&#39;ll just have to wait n see. I wonder how many chapters it&#39;ll last.

Also, in regards to Sasuke vs. Naruto, how do you think Sasuke would counter if Naruto was to summon Gammabunta?

Insomniac
Sat, 01-24-2004, 09:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>how do you think Sasuke would counter if Naruto was to summon Gammabunta? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

thats if though, Naruto usually gets those little frogs first off too, i&#39;m not sure that Gamabunta will fight Sasuke considering Sasuke is so small compared.
Gamabunta usually comes out when theres a huge demon about

as for Kimimaro i&#39;m not really that overjoyed about his appearance, the &#39;prettier&#39; they make characters the more they fall to yaoi &#39;art&#39; so i feel sorry for Kimimaro http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

OniChi
Sat, 01-24-2004, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the heads up man. Luv ya for it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Raven
Sat, 01-24-2004, 09:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 24 2004, 08:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>how do you think Sasuke would counter if Naruto was to summon Gammabunta? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Gamabunta usually comes out when theres a huge demon about </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m talking about a hypothetical battle though. I don&#39;t think Naruto would ever get the little frogs again because he&#39;s learnt properly how to control his kyuubi chakra at will.
Let&#39;s say Gammabunta will fight for Naruto no matter who or what he&#39;s fighting. In that case, I think it would be difficult for anyone to compete against him unless they could summon something of a similar size and strength. There&#39;s not much a single 6 ft person can do against a giant super strong toad no matter who they are.

Don&#39;t worry, I&#39;m only thinking aloud really..... just trying to imagine the battle... not that it would ever happen of course, Gammabunta would never fight in the story..... I&#39;m just thinking hypothetically.... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-24-2004, 10:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 24 2004, 02:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 24 2004, 06:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Seijuro Hiko isn&#39;t as strong as kenshin when kenshin have learned amakkaru ryou sen or what it&#39;s called, the ultimate attack within the hiten mitsugiri style </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Nah, Hiko is much stronger than Kenshin throughout the entire series. When Kenshin used the Succession technique on Hiko, it worked because Hiko only used the Kuzu Ryu Sen. When they both used the Kuzu Ryu Sen, Hiko&#39;s was stronger. He explained to Kenshin that it was because of body strength, weight, and speed, which Hiko was way above Kenshin in all those areas. The only way to counter his Kuzu was the succession technique which is nothing more than a Battou-jutsu sword drawing strike, leading with the left leg. Hiko was even able to beat the giant, Anji, rather easily. Something Kenshin would not be able to do.

Trust me I have read all the manga volumes, and at the end Kenshins body starts to suffer from using HMR, because he doesn&#39;t have the muscles and abilities that Hiko has.

Face it Hiko ownz Kenshin, and everyone else in the manga. I dont count that damn Shimabara Arc in the anime, because it doesn&#39;t take place in the manga. The manga has the Revenge Arc with Enishi, which is 10X better.

Back to Naruto -

If Naruto summons Gamabunta, it would be pretty cheap. If he summoned one of the medium support frogs, like Jiraiya did in the hallway against Itachi, I wouldn&#39;t have a problem with that. But..Naruto has no control over his chakra, it is either a miss or a huge hit. If he summoned a medium one, then perhaps that could act as a support unit for him and a few Shadow Clones. Now that he is in his Kyubi mode he should have a lot of chakra to spare, plus he will most likely heal faster.

We haven&#39;t seen him like this since the Forest of Death, and there Orochimaru had to put the seal on him. Naruto just goes nuts when he&#39;s like this so there is no telling what can happen.

Kimimaro is a bad ass uberninja who is sick, but for all we know Naruto has similar lineage(Yondaime, Jiraiya, etc), and he has a demon inside of him. I have to say photo finish. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I loved Hiko its a shame that they didnt show him more in the anime.
Please tell me that he is more in the manga because i haven read the manga so i dont know.

Amano Ginji
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:21 AM
But It Would Be Funny Though. Naruto And Gamabunta Vs. Sasuke.

I&#39;d Love To See That Match. Would Be Quite Interesting.

Also Like To Add, Kimimaro Looks Like A Woman.

itachi_
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:27 AM
There are many ninjas that are shemales. It looks gay.

Raven
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 24 2004, 10:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> There are many ninjas that are shemales. It looks gay. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I like it, I think it looks stylish. All anime/manga does it for various characters, it&#39;s good.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:31 AM
I can&#39;t remember him showing up at all after the Kyoto Arc in the manga.

Even when something happens to Kenshin he doesn&#39;t come to snap him out of it.

He was just too strong of a character, they couldn&#39;t use him cause he could just show up and beat the crap out of the current bad guy with ease.

As for Kimimaro being on the Sannin level....I think you might be giving him too much credit there, but we will see.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>There are many ninjas that are shemales. It looks gay.
you mean like Itachi wearing a fish net and a dress?
because thats what hes wearing in your sig

Wren
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:36 AM
i doubt hes sennin level----if he is then not only do the gennins stand a chance, but who the hell i konoha save for jiraiya would? he may have had the potential, but hes not sennin level; thats waaaaaaaay too much credit. Even kyuubi naruto isnt that; summoning Gama Bunta is one thing, but thats not the complete package of being on taht level.

makkura
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:37 AM
yo insomniac, i have a flamesuit for sale.

you interested ?

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:39 AM
Please..it&#39;s Sannin - 3 Ninja&#39;s

Not sennin. Sennin is a hermit.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 24 2004, 10:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I can&#39;t remember him showing up at all after the Kyoto Arc in the manga.

Even when something happens to Kenshin he doesn&#39;t come to snap him out of it.

He was just too strong of a character, they couldn&#39;t use him cause he could just show up and beat the crap out of the current bad guy with ease.

As for Kimimaro being on the Sannin level....I think you might be giving him too much credit there, but we will see. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
They could have used for comedy because he was alot of fun he callad Kenshin alot of bad names. Hiko was cool and funny,i loved it that he didn&#39;t care about anything. The guy was strongest samuraj and he just sat home drinking sake all day long.

Kenshin is really ungreatfull because after Hiko made him the greatest Samuraj he couldn&#39;t even take over him when Hiko asked.

Ok back to Naruto

I dont think either that Kimimaro is in sannin level also just like i said he shouldnt have called Naruto trash couse he is in kyubi mode now and is very angry.
Plus you cant allmost defeat Naruto, he is to stubborn to give upp and Kyubi heals him very fast.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:56 AM
Naruto looked angry in the last page so i want to see him and kimi fight and if Sasuke has to wake up i hope he wakes up after the fight.

Somebody said something about Kage Bunshin,i dont think its gonna work against a ninja like Kimimaro http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I think Naruto is gonna win or its gonna be a draw because if you call Naruto a loser or trash like kimimaro called him,you chanses of winning arent great.

Wren
Sat, 01-24-2004, 11:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 24 2004, 11:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Please..it&#39;s Sannin - 3 Ninja&#39;s

Not sennin. Sennin is a hermit. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol sorry hatake kakashi lol ill spell it right nexttime http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:03 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wren @ Jan 24 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i doubt hes sennin level----if he is then not only do the gennins stand a chance, but who the hell i konoha save for jiraiya would? he may have had the potential, but hes not sennin level; thats waaaaaaaay too much credit. Even kyuubi naruto isnt that; summoning Gama Bunta is one thing, but thats not the complete package of being on taht level. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
When Naruto get as strong as he can with Kyubi chakra then is he on sannins level cause Jiraya siad that he is the only one with the chakra to become the next Hogake to Tsunade when they met her.

Wren
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:05 PM
chakra alone doesnt make on a sannin level or even jounin level. naruto has more chakra than any jounin in all of konoha but does that make him a jounin?

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:06 PM
Theres more to being a S class ninja than just power, same with being a chuunin. Maybe after Naruto masters his chakra and kyubi&#39;s chakra then he could be. But thats leap years away from where we are now....

Wren
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:07 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Jan 25 2004, 12:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Theres more to being a S class ninja than just power, same with being a chuunin. Maybe after Naruto masters his chakra and kyubi&#39;s chakra then he could be. But thats leap years away from where we are now.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
damn straight http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:16 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wren &#064; Jan 24 2004, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>chakra alone doesnt make on a sannin level or even jounin level. naruto has more chakra than any jounin in all of konoha but does that make him a jounin?

Theres more to being a S class ninja than just power, same with being a chuunin. Maybe after Naruto masters his chakra and kyubi&#39;s chakra then he could be. But thats leap years away from where we are now....

No but he is getting smarter when it comes to fighting in the begining he just run toward the oppenent and got his ass kicked but not anymore.

&quot;When Naruto get as strong as he can with Kyubi chakra then is he on sannins level&quot; What did i write?

itachi_
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 24 2004, 10:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>There are many ninjas that are shemales. It looks gay.
you mean like Itachi wearing a fish net and a dress?
because thats what hes wearing in your sig </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Er http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif not really, it&#39;s what we call in sweden a &quot;brynja&quot; not a fishnet, fishnets got bigger openings...

You wear &quot;dresses&quot; like that when you are a successor of something just check other animes

Kumiriko
Humm i agree that it looked like he Brought out the Demon fox(not going to attempt japanes even thought proferd) I wonder if he stands a chance even with the 9 tales backing him up. And so far the thought Drag queen is actually a girl. less i am confused somewhere.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:19 PM
Um, Did I miss something or didn&#39;t he just do that in chapter 201?

Hakeem_21
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wren @ Jan 24 2004, 11:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon &#064; Jan 25 2004, 12:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Theres more to being a S class ninja than just power, same with being a chuunin. Maybe after Naruto masters his chakra and kyubi&#39;s chakra then he could be. But thats leap years away from where we are now.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
damn straight http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah but with Jiraya as his sensei it wouldnt be very hard to get so good that he would eventually be hogake http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Well there is more to being the strongest ninja than just raw power and strength.

There are a lot of other traits needed to be strong - wisdom, courage, etc..

Oh and I hate to say it, but when Naruto unleashes his Kyubi chakra and brings out Gambabunta, he is kind of doing what only a super powerful Shinobi could do. Only the 4th and Jiraiya could summon Gamabunta after all.

It is a gray area though, and is hardly worth mentioning. Naruto can&#39;t be as strong as Orochimaru yet or he would just kick his ass when they meet next time.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Kimimaro is a man

Sakon is a man (two headed guy)

Tayuya is the chick (with the helmet)

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:26 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 24 2004, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well there is more to being the strongest ninja than just raw power and strength.

There are a lot of other traits needed to be strong - wisdom, courage, etc..

Oh and I hate to say it, but when Naruto unleashes his Kyubi chakra and brings out Gambabunta, he is kind of doing what only a super powerful Shinobi could do. Only the 4th and Jiraiya could summon Gamabunta after all.

It is a gray area though, and is hardly worth mentioning. Naruto can&#39;t be as strong as Orochimaru yet or he would just kick his ass when they meet next time.

Um, Did I miss something or didn&#39;t he just do that in chapter 201
I didnt say that he would kick oros ass now http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif But even Oro is woried now hence when he said &quot;i should have killed him in the forest&quot;

Hopefully he will get wisdom when he grow older you cant expect him to have wisdom at his age. But he have everything else.

Okey except chapter 201, he was smart in fight like Gaara and Kabuto.

oscar
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:26 PM
i think kimimaro looks like Mu from Saint Seya, with the two dots on his forehead, btw wut do they mean?

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:27 PM
Yeah, Naruto is getting stronger and stronger. Hopefully this Kimmaro fight will show us his true strength now.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:30 PM
The quote is messed up. Your first sentence is in my quote box.

I think the 3 traits that all warriors have fall into the broad categories of the Tri-Force. I am talking ALL warriors here.

Power, Wisdom, and Courage.

Naruto has power and courage.

He lacks wisdom, but you are right he will gain that when he is older.

All of the good guys in Naruto have courage, but three people with great wisdom that I can see are Shino, Shikamaru, and Sakura.

To be a Hokage you need to have all three of these traits.

Naruto uses a similar system called Heaven and Earth. Heaven is Wisdom and Earth is Power. I guess they don&#39;t include courage since all shinobi have it anyway.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:31 PM
It would so great if he used rasengan with Kyubi chakra cause it would damege that dude alot . kage bunshin,shadow rep i would like se them in kyubi mode they should be very strong.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:37 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 24 2004, 11:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The quote is messed up. Your first sentence is in my quote box.

I think the 3 traits that all warriors have fall into the broad categories of the Tri-Force. I am talking ALL warriors here.

Power, Wisdom, and Courage.

Naruto has power and courage.

He lacks wisdom, but you are right he will gain that when he is older.

All of the good guys in Naruto have courage, but three people with great wisdom that I can see are Shino, Shikamaru, and Sakura.

To be a Hokage you need to have all three of these traits.

Naruto uses a similar system called Heaven and Earth. Heaven is Wisdom and Earth is Power. I guess they don&#39;t include courage since all shinobi have it anyway. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Thats why Jiraya belives in Naruto because he will get wisdom. Plus his will will help him alot cause he have stronger will than everyone.

How can i qoute two post and answer them in one post?

Insomniac
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:46 PM
i&#39;m leaning towards them being symbols of his clan or results of the disease

Kimimaro has learnt all of his ancient clans jutsus are according to Kabuto if Kimimaro wasnt sick when they attacked the 3rd the plan would have gone perfectly, which means hes obviously REALLY strong but his body isnt at the moment

Wren
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:56 PM
lets just wait and see; naruto aint there yet but hes growing and he will be a terror when he *is* that level http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Daniel of Lorien
Sat, 01-24-2004, 12:57 PM
Kabuto thinks that it would have gone off perfect, but Kimimaru called Kabuto his sensei... so I don&#39;t think he could stand up to the likes of Kakashi and Gai. However it is possible that he could have some neigh invulnerable body of diamond or something... Kabuto said his clan had the strongest body... that makes me wonder.... would he be weak against a Hyuga? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Assertn
Sat, 01-24-2004, 01:16 PM
someone mentioned before how it would be stupid if sasuke was recovered by the leaf genins, since sasuke doesnt even want to go back to the village anyway....

Also i&#39;d guess that he got the sickness sometime after his obsession with orochimaru, since otherwise he probably wouldnt have been considered a possible candidate for a new body in the first place

jing
Sat, 01-24-2004, 01:25 PM
naruto will be beaten, unfortunatel, and sasuke will try to help naruto because he still has abit of kindness and friendship with naruto. furthermore, sasuke will obliterate kimimaro and leaves naruto.

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-24-2004, 01:34 PM
Kimimaro is very sick though,so at some point he has got to give.His body would only be able to handle so much before it would diminish.

kaigan
Sat, 01-24-2004, 01:35 PM
let the battle begin..............

KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-25-2004, 02:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 @ Jan 25 2004, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wren &#064; Jan 24 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i doubt hes sennin level----if he is then not only do the gennins stand a chance, but who the hell i konoha save for jiraiya would? he may have had the potential, but hes not sennin level; thats waaaaaaaay too much credit. Even kyuubi naruto isnt that; summoning Gama Bunta is one thing, but thats not the complete package of being on taht level. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
When Naruto get as strong as he can with Kyubi chakra then is he on sannins level cause Jiraya siad that he is the only one with the chakra to become the next Hogake to Tsunade when they met her. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Please upload or post a scan of that quote. Because, I don&#39;t remember him saying anything remotely close to this.

And, I reiterate. Naruto will lose. There&#39;s really no point in introducing a brand new character, only to lose immediately. It&#39;s cliche, yes.. but it makes more sense for build up.

If Sasuke does somehow become recovered - this entire arc was useless. He needs to really become bad, for more impact. And, for that to happen, Naruto-tachi will have to lose.

Raven
Sun, 01-25-2004, 02:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 24 2004, 11:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How can i qoute two post and answer them in one post? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You can quote as many posts as you like, all you have to do is copy past what you want to quote, and put it inside the QUOTE /QUOTE tags. (put the word &quot;QUOTE&quot; in [square brackets] and dont forget to close the quote by putting /QUOTE in square brackets at the end. If you&#39;re having trouble PM me.)

While you&#39;re typing your reply you can read previous posts by scrolling down. It shows the previous 10 posts, or there is a link to the entire topic if you want to quote an older post. From there you can copy paste anything you like.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Jan 24 2004, 11:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> but three people with great wisdom that I can see are Shino, Shikamaru, and Sakura. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> leadership is a totaly different ball game completely and from all the Konoha genin we have seen only two fit that requirement---shino and shikamaru </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I can&#39;t remember any times when Shino demonstrated out-of-the-ordinary wisdom, and never have we seen him demonstrate leadership, surely not, we haven&#39;t even seen him that much in the entire series.

It&#39;s my opinion that people get caught up in how cool and mysterious a character is and they mistake it for intelligence or ability. I like Shino, I really do, but he&#39;s really nothing special, I can&#39;t really see how he can be raised highly above other gennins. I don&#39;t think he displayed any chuunin qualities at all. The bugs are cool, but that&#39;s as far as it goes.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:12 AM
When fighting Kankuro he showed that he was on the Chuunin level easily. He got screwed so bad out of being promoted thanks to the damn invasion.

I think he would have easily been promoted if the elders saw how smart he was.

Raven
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 25 2004, 02:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> When fighting Kankuro he showed that he was on the Chuunin level easily. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
How? What leadership qualities did he display?
They&#39;ve said a few times that students are not promoted based on fighting ability, because virtually all of them would have been promoted in that case.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:17 AM
He did kind of go all out to win, just like Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji, so I guess you are right. However if he would have fought in the arena, it might have been different. He was fighting to the death in the forest with Kankurro, if he was fighting for just a win, who knows what would have happened. He might have even quit like Shikamaru if he didn&#39;t feel like going on anymore or if it was almost at a stalemate.

Raven
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:26 AM
Yeah, I guess we&#39;ll never know. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Before his battle with Kankuro he did say he was a chuunin, maybe he just assumed he&#39;d be promoted. *shrugs*

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:31 AM
Yeah that was weird. I am starting to think that was just a typo or something in the original manga. Unless he overheard the judge tell Sasuke he was on the Chuunin level and decided, what the heck, I might as well call myself one after I hand this guy his ass.

I am wondering what Shino&#39;s scores were like in the academy. I bet he is #2 under Sasuke, for some reason I am betting he was a smart cookie.

If you think about it. The teams are kind of uneven that way..

Kakashi&#39;s Team

High Score: Sasuke
Mid Level: Sakura
Low: Naruto

Kurenai&#39;s Team

High: Shino
Mid: Hinata
Low: Kiba (Was shown cutting class with Naruto.

Asuma gets screwed

High: Ino
Mid: Choji (but he was shown eating and reading manga not paying attention with naruto)
Low: Shikamaru (said he was right above Naruto at final grades. Was shown sleeping)

Gai&#39;s team is similar too from a year before

High: Neji
Mid: Tenten
Low: Lee

Wren
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:33 AM
::rolls out of bed after a good nights sleep http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif :: as much as i want Naruto to kick the crap out of Kimimaro, i dont think its going to be completely one-sided. but thats enough for me---time for hw. eh he http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 @ Jan 25 2004, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Jan 25 2004, 01:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 25 2004, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wren &#064; Jan 24 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i doubt hes sennin level----if he is then not only do the gennins stand a chance, but who the hell i konoha save for jiraiya would? he may have had the potential, but hes not sennin level; thats waaaaaaaay too much credit. Even kyuubi naruto isnt that; summoning Gama Bunta is one thing, but thats not the complete package of being on taht level. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
When Naruto get as strong as he can with Kyubi chakra then is he on sannins level cause Jiraya siad that he is the only one with the chakra to become the next Hogake to Tsunade when they met her. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Please upload or post a scan of that quote. Because, I don&#39;t remember him saying anything remotely close to this.

And, I reiterate. Naruto will lose. There&#39;s really no point in introducing a brand new character, only to lose immediately. It&#39;s cliche, yes.. but it makes more sense for build up.

If Sasuke does somehow become recovered - this entire arc was useless. He needs to really become bad, for more impact. And, for that to happen, Naruto-tachi will have to lose. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Just go and read the chapter when Jiraya first meets Tsunade.

Do you actully read the manga? cause you dont seem to remember anything that Naruto does and if you hate Naruto so much just stop reading the manga and watchin the anime http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Tell me the chapter number, and I&#39;ll read into it. Otherwise, everything you say, sounds like a farce.

To sannins like Tsunade and Jiraiya, the amount of chakra hardly seem to be the qualifying factor in becoming Hokage. That doesn&#39;t really fit their personality.

And, no. I don&#39;t hate Naruto. I just don&#39;t believe that his Kyuubi/chakra is what&#39;ll make him Hokage.

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 25 2004, 03:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Gai&#39;s team is similar too from a year before

High: Neji
Mid: Tenten
Low: Lee </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
But, Gai&#39;s team is just cooler. =D

Legendary Nin
Sun, 01-25-2004, 04:12 AM
Anyone remember when Tsunade beat Naruto with one finger? No one aside from Orochimaru&#39;s top ninjas and Akatsuki could be near the senin level right now.Kyuubi gives Naruto power,but it doesn&#39;t make him better at using strategy&#39;s to beat his opponet.He still has the basic game plan with kyuubi,shadow clones,attack head on,etc.

Wren
Sun, 01-25-2004, 04:25 AM
Naruto doenst have to lose the match for Sasuke to still go to the sound, it can end in a stalemate like the match with Gaara did. Yes i feel that Naruto should lose the match or be unable to recover sasuke for plot purposes, but i think he will not only give kimimaro hell, but probabaly be wasted like with the fight vs. gaara (and kimimaro as well), and maybe end with sasuke leaving still heading for Hidden Sound village. i dont want to go out and make any predictions (i have my own guesses though lol), but ill just have to wait and see what happens from now. The last time we saw Naruto like this was in the forest of death, and he beat the shit out of Orochimaru&#39;s snake summon, and the time before that he sent Haku flying thorugh his own mirror----Kyuubi Naruto gives Naruto quite the edge (ill admit; a bit of a cheap edge at times) and allows him to contend with opponents that normally he wouldnt have a realistic chance against. the first time he beat a chuunin, the second time someone of Jounin level, the third time he annoyed a sannin and beat the hell out of that giant snake. Im not underestimating Kimimaros potential for ability and from what is said he has to be pretty strong, but dont underestimate Naruto either. Yes we have seen what he can do, but he seems to find a way to suprise us in every fight hes in so ill wait and see what happenz

Wren
Sun, 01-25-2004, 04:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 25 2004, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 25 2004, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Jan 25 2004, 01:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 25 2004, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wren &#064; Jan 24 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i doubt hes sennin level----if he is then not only do the gennins stand a chance, but who the hell i konoha save for jiraiya would? he may have had the potential, but hes not sennin level; thats waaaaaaaay too much credit. Even kyuubi naruto isnt that; summoning Gama Bunta is one thing, but thats not the complete package of being on taht level. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

If Sasuke does somehow become recovered - this entire arc was useless. He needs to really become bad, for more impact. And, for that to happen, Naruto-tachi will have to lose. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Do you actully read the manga? cause you dont seem to remember anything that Naruto does and if you hate Naruto so much just stop reading the manga and watchin the anime http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Tell me the chapter number, and I&#39;ll read into it. Otherwise, everything you say, sounds like a farce.

To sannins like Tsunade and Jiraiya, the amount of chakra hardly seem to be the qualifying factor in becoming Hokage. That doesn&#39;t really fit their personality.

And, no. I don&#39;t hate Naruto. I just don&#39;t believe that his Kyuubi/chakra is what&#39;ll make him Hokage. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
damn striaght it wont http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif . if anything the kyuubi chakra gives an advantage, but also a handicap the more he depends on it, as if he somehow loses it then hes going to have a problem. to be honest i think that is why i dont think there is bloodline limit Hokage because the advantage is good and fine until there is an opponent that nullifies that and from what we have seen most of the bloodline chars get too used to being on top then get whupped when that advantage is of no use. you cant really grow that strong if you use an ability like that, true growing you need to lose as well, and develop to that rather than have an easy route through that.

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-25-2004, 04:39 AM
The only really surprising thing he did was transforming into a shuriken against Zabuza in the beginning of the series. And of course, his best is obviously the Harem no Jutsu. Beyond that though, Naruto&#39;s fight scenes are pretty boring, IMO. Nothing special about it.

I really don&#39;t see anything that&#39;s so impressive about the Kyuubi lending him chakra. It speeds up his reaction substantially (like, when he grabbed Haku when he was flying around in that ice prison) and obviously refills his chakra pool, but beyond that.. what&#39;s so great about it? It&#39;s just leveling him up. Then, he just proceeds to pound the crap out of the opponent, sloppily.

And, Kimimaro will obviously get beaten pretty bad. Just not lose. His opponent is somebody with seemingly infinite chakra (though, this has not been established.. nothing is infinite in Naruto, except Sakura&#39;s suckiness), while he&#39;s sick.

Wren
Sun, 01-25-2004, 04:50 AM
the sick is probably why naruto is going to win; kimimaro will croak mid-fight http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Wren
Sun, 01-25-2004, 04:52 AM
as sloppy as it may be at times raw power works though hotsuma; a cheap as powerup is at times all ya need he he http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-25-2004, 05:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wren &#064; Jan 25 2004, 04:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> as sloppy as it may be at times raw power works though hotsuma; a cheap as powerup is at times all ya need he he http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Raw power worked on characters that were totally caught off guard, like Neji and Haku were. Against somebody who knows what they&#39;re doing, it won&#39;t do much. It didn&#39;t work against Orochimaru&#39;s snake, though it did shake it up quite a bit, Oro had Naruto in check during that battle. All Naruto did was punch like a moron.

Let&#39;s pit Naruto in Kyuubi mode against...say, Kakashi. I&#39;d say Kimimaro is as strong/if not stronger than Kakashi.

Who do you think would win? Kakashi, or Naruto? Kakashi would obviously win, mainly because he&#39;s much smarter, has more experience, and is far more rational than Naruto is.

Two swords aren&#39;t necassarily better than one. (Rurouni Kenshin quote)

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-25-2004, 05:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 25 2004, 02:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 25 2004, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Jan 25 2004, 01:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 25 2004, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wren &#064; Jan 24 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i doubt hes sennin level----if he is then not only do the gennins stand a chance, but who the hell i konoha save for jiraiya would? he may have had the potential, but hes not sennin level; thats waaaaaaaay too much credit. Even kyuubi naruto isnt that; summoning Gama Bunta is one thing, but thats not the complete package of being on taht level. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

And, no. I don&#39;t hate Naruto. I just don&#39;t believe that his Kyuubi/chakra is what&#39;ll make him Hokage. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Finally something we agree on http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif cause i dont think that only kyubi is going to make him Hogake. I think his will and desiere to prove his worth is going to make him Hogake.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-25-2004, 05:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Oro&#39;s ex-boss is there (we don&#39;t know who rules the Akatsuki, but he/she/it must be very strong to rule over Itachi).

the Atasuki are all volunteers.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>, Kimimaro will obviously get beaten pretty bad.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

hes already moving his body even though hes got a sickness thats so bad hes not meant to be able to move, i think that no matter how much damage Naruto does it wont stop Kimimaro because hes already overcoming the sickness so he&#39;ll fight till his body falls apart.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-25-2004, 05:14 AM
there arent any blood line hokages because they&#39;re busy running their own clans.
i dont think that the Hyuuga leader is even a part of kohonas ninja ranks he just deals with his clans training (lack of forehead protector)

Wren
Sun, 01-25-2004, 05:26 AM
never said it always works, but we dont have any idea at how strong kimimaro even is---no the cheap ass powerup doesnt work all the time, but the only ones it didnt work on are the ones that are completely out of Naruto&#39;s league (orochimaru)--- raw power doesnt always work and if the opponent is smart it can be used against them. if kimimaro *is* that strong than yes you are probabaly right and it wont be to Naruto&#39;s advantage---too much power not knowing how to use it makes that a burden often rather than an advantage at times, but we have to really just wait and see for the next chapter. if anything naruto as he is clumsy isnt as stupid as he is brought up to be--his fighting style is brute force but there is a brain behind that often suprising the enemy as they dont expet much out of him (which once again brings that to his advantage). using a kakashi level character is one thing to pit against naruto i still feel Naruto may lose, but the main reason as to why Kakashi wouldnt be caught off guard as he knows to expect that of Naruto--and intelligence alone doesnt ensure a victory, and its not simply experience that deems someone victorious but the skills gained by that---the only thing that Naruto has *is* the raw power and a few moves deriving out of that. Kakashi has grown to that point with skill, strategy, and at times im sure a bit of luck and as such should have no real problem against naruto. but kimimaro we really dont know much of anything about save that he is supposed to be strong, sickly and could die even before he manages to get sasuke back to sound. just because they introduced kimimaro doesnt necessarily mean they have to keep him, but could just as a measure to show how naruto has grown and give him either a stalemate or a loss he is long overdue for.

rleland
Sun, 01-25-2004, 06:34 AM
there&#39;d another option to naruto losing as well
well it might be the same as naruto losing b1ut kimimaro might be able to distract/knockout naruto with some sort of jutsu long enough for him to escape

since his goal is getting the body to oro this seems like the smartest thing for him to do but then again it seems like he&#39;s in no mood for running at the end of 201 http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

i agree that it&#39;s the best if kimimaro gets away with sasuke&#39;s body, one way or another... it would just be lame if the whole chasing sasuke thing ended there

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-25-2004, 06:36 AM
To those complaining about the Kenshin spoilers- Get over it. They are nothing major, like on the level of saying Naruto beats Neji or something like that.

As for the Hyuga not wearing a forehead protector, I think he might have one somewhere on him, but am not sure. Although I don&#39;t remember Sasuke and Itachi&#39;s father wearing one either in the flashback scene.

itachi_
Sun, 01-25-2004, 07:09 AM
The only genin&#39;s in naruto that deserves to be chuunin&#39;s is Shikamaru and Neji, it&#39;s fact&#33;&#33;&#33; just compare with that situation when that fat sound nin was making a jutsu so they were trapped inside some stonehenge.... Who was &quot;active&quot; then and came with conclusions??? Shikamaru and Neji...

Back to the Hiko talking, He got a bigger body, for sure. But speed, non of the characters in kenshin can match himura kenshin in speed, watch the fight with sojiro the tenken, he was beyond godlike speed and that&#39;s <u>FAST</u>, and still kenshin defeat him.. er? he didn&#39;t suffer that much due using his HMR... he died of a decease nothing to do with his body that way... Hmm i just saw hiko in action when the juppongatana were attacking that resturant, then he came and beat Fuji, which was very impressive, he was like a monster but he countered his attack and played with him, i wonder if kenshin could have done the same.

EDIT: The anime got the revenge arc, in Seisouhen OVA, but it&#39;s not very long, just 15 minutes or something like that. And correct me if i&#39;m wrong but after episode 62 or 63 and til 95 is filler epsiodes that dosen&#39;t even existed in the manga so after the kyoto arc there was this revenge arc, and before that on the way home from kyoto kenshin kissed kaoro and when they was home at their gate there was a letter with &quot;revenge arc&quot; and after that kenshin tells about tomoe and his passed so she rans out in the cherry blossom forest and got kidnapped by Enishi?

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:26 AM
Kenshin didn&#39;t have that damn disease in the manga. They only put that in that stupid OAV which is out of continuity as far as I am concerned. In the manga it is discovered that Kenshin doesn&#39;t have the proper build to use HMR. Hiko&#39;s muscles act like armor protecting his body from the effects of this super fast sword style, that puts an enormous amount of strain on the body. If Kenshin was buff like him it would be no problem. After the final fight in the manga, Kenshin&#39;s HMR is useless pretty much. Yes, the anime is all filler after Kyoto. In its place in the manga is the Revenge Arc. Remember Tomoe&#39;s brother from the first OAV? He comes back with his gang of mafia members to try to kill Kenshin. Second best arc in the series IMO. Watsuki wusses out though half way through which really sucks. He let the fans dictate the manga storyline, he hasn&#39;t had a hit since.

Oh and Hiko is faster than Kenshin, believe it or not. No one is faster than Soujirou though. Hiko is Superman, but Soujirou is the Flash http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Oh and on the door it said, Revenge, not Revenge Arc, but you are close.

Edit: If you want to keep talking about Kenshin, start up a topic in General Manga. Since you haven&#39;t read as much of the manga as I have, I really see no point debating it with you. All I can say is screw the anime and the oav&#39;s and read the manga.

Raven
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:28 AM
Come on guys, stay on topic. This isn&#39;t a Kenshin forum.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:35 AM
Sorry, but 201 is pretty milked out by now.

Can&#39;t think of anything else to say.

Maybe Tayuya&#39;s flute is going to give Shikamaru a hard time :/

I can see him plugging up the holes with stuff, so it would be rendered useless. It is just cool that we might se some sound based attacks again like the original sound trio in the Chuunin Exam.

Raven
Sun, 01-25-2004, 09:52 AM
I actually don&#39;t think they&#39;ll focus much on that fight, it might last a chapter or two maybe, I think the main focus is on Naruto vs Kimimaro.

Possibly the next chapter might portray the Shika vs Tayuya fight, conclude it, then in the last panel show Naruto and Kimimaro grappling, then that battle might last a lot longer.

Although we can&#39;t forget about Sakon and Kiba either. I wonder what&#39;s happening with them after their little fall.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 01-25-2004, 10:27 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wren @ Jan 25 2004, 04:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> never said it always works, but we dont have any idea at how strong kimimaro even is---no the cheap ass powerup doesnt work all the time, but the only ones it didnt work on are the ones that are completely out of Naruto&#39;s league (orochimaru)--- raw power doesnt always work and if the opponent is smart it can be used against them. if kimimaro *is* that strong than yes you are probabaly right and it wont be to Naruto&#39;s advantage---too much power not knowing how to use it makes that a burden often rather than an advantage at times, but we have to really just wait and see for the next chapter. if anything naruto as he is clumsy isnt as stupid as he is brought up to be--his fighting style is brute force but there is a brain behind that often suprising the enemy as they dont expet much out of him (which once again brings that to his advantage). using a kakashi level character is one thing to pit against naruto i still feel Naruto may lose, but the main reason as to why Kakashi wouldnt be caught off guard as he knows to expect that of Naruto--and intelligence alone doesnt ensure a victory, and its not simply experience that deems someone victorious but the skills gained by that---the only thing that Naruto has *is* the raw power and a few moves deriving out of that. Kakashi has grown to that point with skill, strategy, and at times im sure a bit of luck and as such should have no real problem against naruto. but kimimaro we really dont know much of anything about save that he is supposed to be strong, sickly and could die even before he manages to get sasuke back to sound. just because they introduced kimimaro doesnt necessarily mean they have to keep him, but could just as a measure to show how naruto has grown and give him either a stalemate or a loss he is long overdue for. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Like Lee was used to show Sasuke&#39;s speed? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Legato 2057
Sun, 01-25-2004, 11:10 AM
We haven&#39;t seen the Hyuga (or the Uchiha) clan wearing forehead protectors, because they were not in battle. All of the shinobi that are wearing their forehead protectors, are &quot;working&quot;.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:03 PM
I am not sure about that. The shinobi that are walking around on the street out of uniform are wearing their protectors. Same with the ones at the stadium just watching the fights.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:06 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 25 2004, 01:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 25 2004, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wren &#064; Jan 24 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i doubt hes sennin level----if he is then not only do the gennins stand a chance, but who the hell i konoha save for jiraiya would? he may have had the potential, but hes not sennin level; thats waaaaaaaay too much credit. Even kyuubi naruto isnt that; summoning Gama Bunta is one thing, but thats not the complete package of being on taht level. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Do you actully read the manga? cause you dont seem to remember anything that Naruto does and if you hate Naruto so much just stop reading the manga and watchin the anime http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Raven
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:14 PM
My impression is that they wear them all the time, aside from obvious times like sleeping or bathing. I think if you don&#39;t see one in every day life, they don&#39;t wear one.

Kumiriko
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:26 PM
wait a min. people are talking about the Kenshin spoiler in naruto forum. Someone has to die for that. heck i know i dint need to know

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:37 PM
Your right i havent read the manga and they said whats gonna happen,i was just about to begin reading Kenshin manga now i have to wait so i can forget what they wrote http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

Insomniac
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:42 PM
yeah, clan leaders are exempt from the ninja ranking system.
they just teach their clan members whereas if they were jounins they would be assigned teams of mixed people to train.
They still fight to protect the leaf though, but they&#39;re not a part of its ninja for hire system.
Thats why Neji and Hinata are kohona ninjas while that little 9 year old chick (cant remember name at the moment) isnt.
the main family dont seem to participate in the ninja system while the branch family does - noticed Nejis father always has a head protector on while Hinatas father never does.
Hinata was kicked out of the main family so she joined the Kohona ninjas after that, if she wasnt kicked out she would have probably never become a nin

they probably dont care what happens with the branch family because when they die their abilities are sealed, while if a main family member dies all their secrets can be revealed - this is probably why most of the Hyuuga main family arent nins, unpredictable deaths and such.

Wren
Sun, 01-25-2004, 01:03 PM
yes, naruto does have the power that virtually no one else that we have seen has, he has the courage, and can motivate others and is growing traits necessary to accomplish his goal. He has jounin level (and a freakin kage level moves as well), but as of now he doesnt fulfill the reqs for chuunin, and definately not jounin yet----but give him time. And naruto is definatley more intelligent with his moves; fooled kidomaru, and from the time of zabuza he has done something quite bright each time. but that still doesnt mean he thinks thinks enough to be a proper leader---intelligence is key, but leadership is a totaly different ball game completely and from all the Konoha genin we have seen only two fit that requirement---shino and shikamaru

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 01-25-2004, 01:17 PM
Naruto Manga board

itachi_
Sun, 01-25-2004, 01:19 PM
Hatake Kakashi, where can i download every Kenshin manga chapter, if everyone says that it&#39;s better then the anime then i must read it? know where i can get it?

Kumiriko
Sun, 01-25-2004, 01:28 PM
even thought they are not naruto spoilers i think one of the mods should step in here. because we Surely wount be able to watch out for the spoilers since they shount even be here

Insomniac
Mon, 01-26-2004, 03:18 AM
Neji&#39;s father isnt the leader of the Hyuga clan, Hiashi is and we never see him with a forehead protecter - ever.
Hanabi also doesnt have one either.

When people are nins they make it obvious to us by showing them with their forehead protectors every chance they get, infact the only times they&#39;re not wearing their forehead protectors is when they&#39;re sleeping or recoverying.

They live in the hidden leaf but they only train their own clan (the main family) and let the branch family go train as nins anyway thats an explaination as to why there arent any blood line kages that we know of - because they have their own clan to look after and cant take on the responsibility of leading the village too.

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-26-2004, 03:41 AM
Yeah, and the reason why Hiashi didn&#39;t have a forehead protector when he was fighting is because he just went to the stadium to watch the exam like nearly everyone else in the village. I don&#39;t think he wears one anyway, as Insomniac said, he isn&#39;t a shinobi in Konoha&#39;s work pool or whatever.

If you think about it, Sasuke never mentions how he wants to become Hokage. He always just talks about killing his brother, and one time at the beggining he said he wanted to restore his clan.

I think in the past when they were still alive the Uchiha and Hyuga clans were counted on for home defense when they were needed. If Konoha was invaded like they were during the Sand/Sound arc, and a bunch of shinobi were out on missions, they could easily turn the tide of battle. It seemed like their were quite a few people in each clan Probably more than 80 people including both the Uchiha and Hyuga easily.

I am still wondering if they inbreed or not. You know, with cousins or whatever.

Vagabond
Mon, 01-26-2004, 04:01 AM
Hm that would be weird if they were inbred. They could just have fake wives (can&#39;t remember what they are called) who just give birth to the child.

Insomniac
Mon, 01-26-2004, 04:31 AM
yeah we dont see many female adult Hyuga

itachi_
Mon, 01-26-2004, 04:55 AM
I meant Hisashi, Neji&#39;s dad, and he wear a forehead protector thrue the whole flashback.

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-26-2004, 05:02 AM
You still don&#39;t get it.

We are talking about Hiashi&#33; Hinata and Hinabi&#39;s father&#33; The head of the Hyuga Clan&#33;

Hizashi is Neji&#39;s dad, the leader of the branch family who are just cannon fodder as far as the main house is concerned.

Elite Hentai
Mon, 01-26-2004, 05:04 AM
w00t&#33; Demon eyes again&#33;&#33;1&#33;&#33;11&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif

itachi_
Mon, 01-26-2004, 05:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 26 2004, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You still don&#39;t get it.

We are talking about Hiashi&#33; Hinata and Hinabi&#39;s father&#33; The head of the Hyuga Clan&#33;

Hizashi is Neji&#39;s dad, the leader of the branch family who are just cannon fodder as far as the main house is concerned. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Kakashi, i still haven&#39;t find kenshin manga, and on your fserve, there was a max upload of 5 kb/s, that&#39;s to less.

mage
Mon, 01-26-2004, 05:58 AM
Kimimaro will break kyubi&#39;s seal in either chapter 202 or 203. Trust me.

on another note, notice Naruto only goes &quot;super kyubi mode&quot; (red eyes, etc) whenever Sasuke is in trouble? Sasuke vs Haku, Sasuke vs Orochimaru, Sasuke in the bucket. Homosexual symbolism? I think naruto is full of this type of symbolism, after all, they DID kiss.

Jman
Mon, 01-26-2004, 06:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mage &#064; Jan 22 2004, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the one thing i would do to make naruto better is to go back in time to before the series was started and kill kishimoto.* naruto sucks and you all know it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Why do you watch it then http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

itachi_
Mon, 01-26-2004, 06:02 AM
Break kyubi&#39;s seal, you mean release kyubi from naruto&#39;s body?, that would be a <u>MAJOR</u> problem for konoha.. i hope they don&#39;t make a five element seal again.

Vagabond
Mon, 01-26-2004, 06:10 AM
Hm I can&#39;t tell if your joking or not. But didn&#39;t he beat gaara when sakura was in trouble?

Oh also i don&#39;t know what you mean by breaking the kyuubi seal but maybe he can put a seal over it.(like oro did before) He is a student of oro so he may know that.

Insomniac
Mon, 01-26-2004, 06:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hinata did before she was deemed a failure by her dad.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

we dont see Hinata at the academy till after her dad rejects her, when Kunerai asks to take her to train.

Anyone whos actually a part of the leaf nin system basically wears their forehead protectors all day, Kakashi barely ever has his off unless hes sleeping, neither do any of the other Jounins.
Chouji&#39;s dads wearing it whenever hes shown.

People not wearing it obviously arent part of the Kohona nin system, people such as Hiashi who probably believe that looking after their clan is more important then being Hokage.

thats basically the reason why we dont see any blood line nins (well we only know of the kohona kages not being blood line nins) because the strongest and wisest are usually too busy looking after their own clan.

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-26-2004, 06:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 26 2004, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kakashi, i still haven&#39;t find kenshin manga, and on your fserve, there was a max upload of 5 kb/s, that&#39;s to less.

I have no clue what you are talking about...

I don&#39;t think you do either.

Upload to you shouldn&#39;t matter. Download is what you are looking for.

Do you have any clue as to what you are talking about?

I don&#39;t set that stuff at all. And people download off me all the time without complains, so do whatever you want.

You probably wouldn&#39;t understand Kenshin anyway.

As for Kimimaro and the seal -

I don&#39;t think he would be able to get close enough to Naruto now to change the seal over. Naruto&#39;s stomach would be getting pretty crowded with seals if that happened.

Oh and Vagabond, Naruto didn&#39;t really beat Gaara, he just got in a good shot thanks to 100 Years of Pain. Ultimately I believe they fought to a standstill.

Vagabond
Mon, 01-26-2004, 06:27 AM
lol the outcome of the fight doesn&#39;t really make my point. The point is that he kept fighting because he knew if he didn&#39;t &quot;win&quot; sakura would die.

mage
Mon, 01-26-2004, 06:29 AM
break kyubi&#39;s seal as in kyubi being released from naruto&#39;s body.

as for naruto helping sakura with kyubi, yes, but it wasnt his &quot;super kyubi red eye mode&quot; like vs haku/oro&#39;s snake

Legendary Nin
Mon, 01-26-2004, 07:35 AM
The kyuubi will come out as much as it can with out breaking the seal.This would mean slight phsical changes,altered mental state(ie the kill,kill,kill mentality Naruto went into againist Haku),and an ungodly amount of chaos.Honestly,I just want to see kyuubi give Naruto all of his power and go crazy.That would be wicked,imo,but not now obviously.

mage
Mon, 01-26-2004, 07:43 AM
No, trust me here. Kimimaro is going to defeat naruto and break kyubi&#39;s seal. it WILL happen within the next 2 chapters.

Vicious
Mon, 01-26-2004, 08:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mage @ Jan 26 2004, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> No, trust me here. Kimimaro is going to defeat naruto and break kyubi&#39;s seal. it WILL happen within the next 2 chapters. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i hope kimimaro does defeat naruto in the next chapter or 2 cuz naruto has already won his last...oohhh...three or four fights i believe.

what i see happening is kimimaro smacks around naruto and sasuke wakes up. cmon we all see this happening.

Kumiriko
Mon, 01-26-2004, 08:53 AM
Well since the power of the 9 tales is Merging with naruto&#39;s body. if the seal is broken, would it become a Seperit Entaty or Change naruto&#39;s body. or would this be a Blend of naruto and the Demon. witch would be kinda like SSJ lv 2 i guess. that be bad. but good. kinda?

Raven
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 26 2004, 06:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Honestly,I just want to see kyuubi give Naruto all of his power and go crazy.That would be wicked,imo,but not now obviously. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
<u>ALL</u> of his power? I think Naruto&#39;s body would detonate, like a light bulb with too much voltage.

Nine Tailed Demon
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:23 AM
This a record for most pages on a chapter?

mage
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:34 AM
no, their bodies wont merge together to become one, naruto and kyubi will be completely separated once the seal is broken (which will happen within the next 2 chapters). the series will end 122 chapters after this.

Kumiriko
Mon, 01-26-2004, 09:36 AM
well they basically say that the 9 tales is part of him so if it isnt just a forced merdge kind of thing it could potetly kill both the demon and naruto. but thats just me.

shikamaru__
Mon, 01-26-2004, 10:12 AM
That was a pretty good chapter, I think if it was a bit longer it would have been awsome.

Now the wait for the next chapter&#33;

Mut
Mon, 01-26-2004, 10:47 AM
if naruto wins against kimimaro...i&#39;ma stop reading the manga. naruto is the main character but he can&#39;t win someone against who orochimaru chose as his vessel. for someone to be chosen by orochimaru for that reason, that person HAS TO be unbelieveably strong.

Jman
Mon, 01-26-2004, 10:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 26 2004, 09:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if naruto wins against kimimaro...i&#39;ma stop reading the manga. naruto is the main character but he can&#39;t win someone against who orochimaru chose as his vessel. for someone to be chosen by orochimaru for that reason, that person HAS TO be unbelieveably strong. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if so, then naruto&#39;s gonna end up severly injured. he ain&#39;t gonna die, that&#39;s for sure but kishimoto&#39;s probably thought it out to make it exciting and fair. naturally naruto would get some favor because he&#39;s the star but i doubt that he&#39;d destroy kimmimaro w/o having some difficulty

itachi_
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:06 AM
Actually, Neji&#39;s father is wearing a forehead protector in the flashback.

jing
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 26 2004, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Actually, Neji&#39;s father is wearing a forehead protector in the flashback. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i believe they are talking about Hyuga leader. not neji&#39;s father.

Raven
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 26 2004, 09:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> for someone to be chosen by orochimaru for that reason, that person HAS TO be unbelieveably strong. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Sasuke&#39;s not that good though...... true, he has awesome potential, but it&#39;s my belief that Naruto could probably beat him at this point, albeit with cheesy and rehashed tactics.

Naruto-god
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:41 AM
I think Kimmimaro will kick naruto&#39;s ass i don&#39;t think he will open the seal on naruto. Why the hell would he. I u remember kyubi is a demon that comes back overa and over. the fourth hokage sealed kyubi beacause its the only way to get rid of him for a while i think.

Kimmimaro is cool hahahaha. Too strong for Naruto and them to handle even with shikamaro&#39;s smart ass. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

Hey has everyone forgotten about Kiba and Akamaru LOL. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

AlbinoFury
Mon, 01-26-2004, 12:10 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Jan 25 2004, 10:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> We haven&#39;t seen the Hyuga (or the Uchiha) clan wearing forehead protectors, because they were not in battle. All of the shinobi that are wearing their forehead protectors, are &quot;working&quot;. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
it shows hinatas pops fighting in the war with sound, he does the bigass heavely spin, and from that pic it didnt appear he had a protector on.

Kumiriko
Mon, 01-26-2004, 12:36 PM
Not i. i am vary intrested in what is happaning to kiba. Last we saw of him. wasnt he falling into a Raven?

Jman
Mon, 01-26-2004, 12:45 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naruto-god @ Jan 26 2004, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think Kimmimaro will kick naruto&#39;s ass i don&#39;t think he will open the seal on naruto. Why the hell would he. I u remember kyubi is a demon that comes back overa and over. the fourth hokage sealed kyubi beacause its the only way to get rid of him for a while i think.

Hey has everyone forgotten about Kiba and Akamaru LOL. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Heh. I was wondering if they died. Also that sound ninja who fell with them.

Smart ass Shika gonna have his hands full with Tayuya. Let&#39;s see if he&#39;ll be able to think his way through this one w/o gettin his ass handed to him too badly.

Seems like Naruto&#39;s kinda on the edge of boiling over with rage at the end of the chapter. I was wonderin if he&#39;d get mad to the point at which his appearance changes to that fox like look that he had while he fought Haku

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:15 PM
All of them still seem to go to the Academy though.

Itachi did before he massacred everyone, Sasuke does, Hinata did before she was deemed a failure by her dad. I don&#39;t think Hinabi does though, seems like her pops is tutoring her directly.

The Uchiha and Hyuga&#39;s have their own little blocks or compounds in Konoha, so I think they kind of govern those without going out on missions when they can avoid it.

As Insomniac mentioned though, they do defend Konoha when it is attacked, like Hiashi did in the stadium. He wiped the floor with those guys.

IFIT
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:30 PM
&#39;bout that chapter. I&#39;ve noticed one more thing. In last page naruto has those foxy eyes again..... now that he knows how to control kyuubi chakra, he didn&#39;t have those eyes when he was using that chakra. why the foxy eyes again.....?

PSJ
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:34 PM
maybe he got upset when he heard talk about orochimaru or he just used more kyubi chakra, maybe a mixture of both?

Mut
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:36 PM
i don&#39;t know why everyone thinks that just because someone is in a clan like huyga or uchiha, that person has to be a ninja. isn&#39;t it possible for someone to be in a clan and not be a ninja?

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:37 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (IFIT @ Jan 26 2004, 12:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> &#39;bout that chapter. I&#39;ve noticed one more thing. In last page naruto has those foxy eyes again..... now that he knows how to control kyuubi chakra, he didn&#39;t have those eyes when he was using that chakra. why the foxy eyes again.....? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think he lost controll over Kyubi because Kimimaro called him trash and he want to save Sasuke from Oro. Mostly i think that he want bring back Sasuke so much that he lost controll over the kyubi.

Mut
Mon, 01-26-2004, 01:57 PM
it&#39;s so stupid how people think naruto is not gonna lose every fight just because he has kyubi chakra when all you guys know that someone like itachi or orochimaru can obliterate him. just cuz you&#39;re able to bring out enormous amounts of chakra that doesn&#39;t necessarily mean that you will never lose a fight.

honestly, i think kimimaro is gonna win the fight against naruto. and even if he doesn&#39;t, naruto won&#39;t be able change sasuke&#39;s mind. and plzzz don&#39;t say that sasuke will return to the leaf cuz that idea is absolutely retarded.

Raven
Tue, 01-27-2004, 03:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 27 2004, 12:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn &#064; Jan 26 2004, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Jan 26 2004, 09:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> for someone to be chosen by orochimaru for that reason, that person HAS TO be unbelieveably strong. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Sasuke&#39;s not that good though...... true, he has awesome potential, but it&#39;s my belief that Naruto could probably beat him at this point, albeit with cheesy and rehashed tactics. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
eh? i was talking about kimimaro http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah, but I&#39;m saying that Sasuke has been chosen by Oro also, and he&#39;s not particularly unbelievable, although he does have potential to be.

Xceleration
Tue, 01-27-2004, 08:51 AM
IMO Kimimaro will probably beat Naruto really badly to begin with, but Naruto&#39;s will to win, and to save his friend Sasuke will make Naruto stand up and continue fighting. The kyuubi&#39;s chakra will probably explode and make Naruto stronger then he had ever been, and then he&#39;ll kick kimimaro&#39;s ass and then he&#39;ll win&#33;

Hyuga Koji
Tue, 01-27-2004, 09:03 AM
I see it ending like the Gaara fight with Kimimaro just barely beating Naruto after a tough battle and acknowledging that Naruto was tougher than he thought.

That&#39;s a good way to show Naruto&#39;s strength but to still have him lose.

I don&#39;t think Naruto can beat him with willpower after all Kimimaro is practically a dead man walking by pure will alone.

I&#39;d like to see Kimimaro stay at least for a few chapters after the fight and Naruto&#39;s due for a loss to someone that&#39;s not leauges ahead of him.

khaodessy
Tue, 01-27-2004, 09:03 AM
i think kyubi is influencing naruto at this point. its like how gaara&#39;s demon influeneces him. kyubi is able to gain some control over naruto in emotional states. if naruto wins there maybe a rematch between him and sasuke because naruto should of minded his own business because he never told him to retrieve him or he loses then sasuke will be with oro, and naruto growth will increase because of the fact that he wasnt strong enough to save his friend.

Mut
Tue, 01-27-2004, 01:25 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Jan 26 2004, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Jan 26 2004, 09:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> for someone to be chosen by orochimaru for that reason, that person HAS TO be unbelieveably strong. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Sasuke&#39;s not that good though...... true, he has awesome potential, but it&#39;s my belief that Naruto could probably beat him at this point, albeit with cheesy and rehashed tactics. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
eh? i was talking about kimimaro http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif