PDA

View Full Version : 201 raw is out

AlbinoFury
Fri, 01-23-2004, 02:06 AM
for those who have read it:

i dont think they lobotomized him, he would be a drooling mess if they did. They are probably just facial markings like kiba has etc. plus i dont think his head has any metal, closely look at the last few good shots of him, his head looks pretty normal.

I still wonder why they didnt even show a screen of what was happening to kiba, i mean they leave the cliffhanger of them falling and they just leave it be!?!

Oh and how cool is it that gaara is back?

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 02:07 AM
That will be Kishimoto stalling for the next few chapters. It will probably open with Kiba and Sakon fighting for the next two chapters. Then we will see Shikamaru fighting Tayuya for a few. Then finally getting to Naruto vs Kimimaro.

God I hate these one on one fights

makkura
Fri, 01-23-2004, 02:21 AM
for people having problems with bit torrent, naruto fan has it

a_nevels666
Fri, 01-23-2004, 02:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlbinoFury &#064; Jan 23 2004, 02:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> for those who have read it:

i dont think they lobotomized him, he would be a drooling mess if they did.* They are probably just facial markings like kiba has etc.* plus i dont think his head has any metal, closely look at the last few good shots of him, his head looks pretty normal.

Oh, and how cool is it that gaara is back? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Yeah, they&#39;re just facial markings.

Oh and Gaara is not back.
That&#39;s the winner of the battle royal possessed by Orochimaru.
He just looks a little like Gaara.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Wow Kimimaro looks different than I thought he would...

He&#39;s a strong bastard though, he clocked Naruto pretty hard, but that was before Naruto flipped.

Now that Naruto has flipped, this should be a good fight.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Check again.
Kimimaro never hit Naruto, it was the female sound nin that hit him.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 02:28 AM
Damn you are right...

I think Shikamaru is going to have a tough time with her, she seems to be really strong physically, knocking Naruto back like that without even using a cursed seal.

I wonder how long Orochimaru will cover his face, I guess until he does that surgery type move that makes it look like his original face again.

Destroyor
Fri, 01-23-2004, 02:48 AM
I&#39;m more interested in that female ninja&#39;s flute, finally some more sound moves.

Naruto flipped alright, but I still think he&#39;s going to lose.

Legendary Nin
Fri, 01-23-2004, 02:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 23 2004, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
I also think Kimimaro&#39;s head seems to be half metal on top, meaning they could have messed with his brain even more.

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Someone brought that up earlier,I think last chapter or the one before.I believe they were playing around with his head,Orochimaru is twisted enough to do so.

John San
Fri, 01-23-2004, 02:57 AM
Waow &#33;&#33;&#33; From what I understood, that was a really cool chapter. Now I&#39;ll have to patiently wait for Inane version...

I&#39;m dying to see Naruto-Kyubi mode kicking Kimimaro&#39;s ass &#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Why is it so long to wait for its weekly fix of Naruto ? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Aegeon
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:11 AM
For some reason Kimimaro reminds me of Dio from Last Exile....

Mut
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:22 AM
forget about the others, naruto is somehow gonna either beat or tie kimimaro and then sasuke will come out and just beat the hell out of everyone and just leave.

Jman
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:35 AM
i can&#39;t resist, i must go dl this chapter right now.

AlbinoFury
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:38 AM
so yeh now that I look at it from that perspective i know ur right that thats oro, so does this mean he has to wait a few years to take sasukes body?

AznPerson
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:44 AM
ahhhh i want to know what they r saying

Trip
Fri, 01-23-2004, 04:40 AM
damn, need a translator http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Elessar
Fri, 01-23-2004, 04:43 AM
Maybe it&#39;s time for kyuubiefied Naruto&#39;s first kill.

OniChi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 05:32 AM
Ohhhhhh sweeetttttttttt i can&#39;t wait until the translated version comes out..... AHHHHHHh i&#39;m going crazy http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

Winged Dancer
Fri, 01-23-2004, 06:28 AM
OK guys, I can read some japanese. Would you like me to semi-translate what I get?

Of course you do.
Therefore, I&#39;ll let my inner fangirl free for a while...

Kimimaro is so CUTE&#33;&#33; He&#39;s much cuter than Sasuke&#33; So shounen&#33;&#33; Waiii&#33;&#33;

Now that the fangirl was satisfied, I&#39;ll just say that this chapter really rocked. But I&#39;ll still say that Naruto hasn&#39;t gone full-Kyuubi yet... when he fought Haku, he had loads and loads of chakra around him and in fact he had so much free chakra that he could repel attacks with it and break the mirrors with it.
At the moment, he&#39;s just half into it... I want him go berserk again. I really do.
And it&#39;d be even better if Sasuke emerged from the barrel just in time to see Naruto all Kyubi, anyway.

So, I&#39;ll work on the translation.

Come Come Paradise
Fri, 01-23-2004, 06:33 AM
great chapter
i have a question
can anyone prove to me that kimimaro is a boy?
my friend brought this up, he claims kimimaro is a girl
i dont remember anyone referring to kimimaro as a boy
i think kimimaro is like haku, a boy that looks like a girl

AlbinoFury
Fri, 01-23-2004, 06:33 AM
sweet thx dancer. i look forward to ur translation&#33;

Oh and kimimaro is definitely a boy, look at the pg 1 of ch 199, its the color one. It shows him without a shirt, and lets just say if it was a girl we would definitely notice.

Aegeon
Fri, 01-23-2004, 06:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Come Come Paradise @ Jan 23 2004, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> great chapter
i have a question
can anyone prove to me that kimimaro is a boy?
my friend brought this up, he claims kimimaro is a girl
i dont remember anyone referring to kimimaro as a boy
i think kimimaro is like haku, a boy that looks like a girl </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You can tell in chapter 199 that he is a guy.

Momochi Zabuza
Fri, 01-23-2004, 07:06 AM
honestly i think naruto is gonna get his ass kicked still, kimimaro must be hugely bad ass

Winged Dancer
Fri, 01-23-2004, 07:22 AM
Ok, here I go... remember that my japanese is rather poor, and the things I write here may be incorrect. But I&#39;m still doing my best http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

And yes, there are spoilers here. Well, duh&#33;&#33;&#33; I recommend reading side to side with the manga.

For the first page, with a very normal-looking Sasuke in it, I can&#39;t say much. They mention something regarding the TV series, and on the side it says... something about the last movement, and the end of the darkness (not sure about that kanji), and finally something about &quot;opening one&#39;s eyes to the cries of the (other) boys... can you hear them?&quot;

Second page, can&#39;t figure out the kanjis, but there&#39;s not a lot of explication needed.

Third page, last three panels,
&lt;Shikamaru&gt; ...heh, sorry Naruto... my bad. I miscalculated.

4th page,
&lt;Kimimaro&gt; You are late, Tayuya...
By the way, what happened to the other three...? (can&#39;t understand the last speech-globe - something about five people and their status...)

5th page,
&lt;Tayuy&gt; ...you - why... your body - your body was...
&lt;Kimimaro&gt; (can&#39;t make it very well. he explains that, for the moment, he&#39;s got strength from a different source, and that&#39;s why he was able to move.)
They go on talking about why Kimimaro is here, he explains that he&#39;s doing this for Orochimaru-sama&#39;s sake, and Naruto gets angry when he hears about Orochimaru.

6th page,
&lt;Kimimaro&gt; This [subject?object?] is very precious for that dream...
But, you guys were late...
&lt;Shikamaru&gt; Man, this is bad... again... but, right now this is a [complicated word here&#33; agh&#33;]

7th page,
&lt;Naruto&gt; You basta--rd&#33;&#33; I don&#39;t care what you are saying&#33; Give Sasuke back&#33;&#33;
&lt;Shikamaru&gt; Hey, Naruto&#33;&#33; Wait&#33;&#33;

8th page,
&lt;Kimimaro&gt; Tayuya...
Right now, I will not kill you... you will live at the moment... [you are still useful?]
And those two garbage scum (literally, it would be &quot;two garbage little animals&quot;), have your fun with them.

9th page,
&lt;Shikamaru&gt; Naruto, you idiot&#33;&#33;
&lt;Naruto&gt; Damn it&#33;&#33; Damn it&#33;&#33;
&lt;Shikamaru&gt; This is a mission to bring Sasuke back to Konoha... for the sake of the mission, I&#39;ve got to choose a way... [i&#39;m not sure, but that&#39;s the essense.]

10th page,
&lt;Shikamaru&gt; Listen, Naruto... starting now, move accordding to my instructions...
&lt;Tayuya&gt; [Meh, she&#39;s just taunting them... BTW, she uses the same accent Naruto does. A very, very rude accent.] You morons, lets go&#33;
[Tayuya is assesing Naruto and Shikamaru. She determines Naruto is an idiot who can only use Kage Bunshin, and that Shikamaru would be little problem if she can cut the shadows...?]

&lt;Shikamaru&gt; ...you got it?
&lt;Naruto&gt; Yeah&#33;
&lt;Tayuya&gt; Oh-oh-oh&#33; Come, you bastards.

11th page,
&lt;Shikamaru&gt; [Aah, I can&#39;t understand very well, but I think he says something about having a second or unseen move... he&#39;s just bluffing.]
Lets go, Naruto&#33;&#33;
&lt;Naruto&gt; Yaaaaah&#33;&#33;
&lt;Tayuya&gt; I&#39;ve already seen what kind of garbage you are, bastards&#33; It doesn&#39;t matter how many of your there are, you can&#39;t beat me&#33;
&lt;Naruto&gt; Lets gooo&#33;&#33;
&lt;Shikamaru&gt; Our team work will work&#33;&#33;
&lt;Tayuya&gt; COME ALREADY&#33;&#33;&#33;

&lt;Shikamaru&gt; (After hitting Tayuya&#39;s flute) Now&#33;&#33; Naruto&#33;&#33;

12th page,
&lt;Naruto&gt; You fell for it&#33;&#33;
[Ok, I can&#39;t understand Naruto. He just talks too weirdly. And what he says at the end has way too many kanji. And he talks really weird, I repeat.]

13th page,
&lt;Tayuya&gt; Shit&#33;&#33; That was just a distraction wasn&#39;t it&#33; What did you mean, team work, you bastards??
(Tayuya evades Shikamaru&#39;s Kagemane)
&lt;Tayuya&gt; So, how many times are you going to use the same jutsu...?
&lt;Shikamaru&gt; ...well, it was just so that guy could get away... remember, justu alone are no good... [not sure about that last phrase]

14th page,
&lt;Naruto&gt; Seems fun, Shikamaru...
(Doesn&#39;t Naruto look real cool while in kyubi mode?)
Just wait&#33;&#33; Sasuke&#33;&#33;&#33;

15th page,
(I hate translating Orochimaru and Kabuto.)
&lt;Orochimaru&gt; And yet... that boy... with that body... he can&#39;t move very well, can&#39;t he...?
Kabuto... you&#39;d better not fail [can&#39;t understand much more, but Orochimaru says he doesn&#39;t know of something yet... perhaps he doesn&#39;t know what he will do with Kabuto if he fails?]

&lt;Kabuto&gt; No, no... [can&#39;t understand him, but I think he&#39;s just very sure of himself...] He can move well enough... for your sake only.

16th page,
&lt;Orochimaru&gt; Kabuto... you really thinks things trough, don&#39;t you? [this is why I hate translating Orochimaru... I never really really understand him.]

&lt;Kabuto&gt; [Same goes for Kabuto. He&#39;s explaining Kimimaro&#39;s devotion towards Orochimaru.]

17th page,
&lt;Kabuto&gt; But.... he will bring the body... he&#39;s a shinobi, after all...
[Thats it, I don&#39;t understand the rest. They are suddenly saying something about the Hokage, though.]
(last speech bubble)
&lt;Kabuto&gt; But there&#39;s still time, Orochimaru-sama...

18th page,
&lt;Kimimaro&gt; That idiot Tayuya... once she&#39;s back, I&#39;ll kill her.
[A shadow obscures the sun. how cool is that?]

19th page,
&lt;Naruto&gt; Yo...&#33;
&lt;Kimimaro&gt; ...
Very well then... which breeze shall kill you?
&lt;Letters at the page-foot&gt; Three men[boys], their battles are begining&#33; [Couldn&#39;t make out the kanji there, but I think its correct]
Coming next, &quot;Kimimaro&#39;s Secret...&#33;&#33;&quot;

Man, that&#39;s tiring. I pity the poor Inane translators.
BTW, I don&#39;t have any idea what Kimimaro meant when he asked &quot;Which breeze shall kill you?&quot;. But I&#39;m very sure the translation is, if not correct, close to it. The kanji used by Kim was &quot;kaze&quot;, meaning wind, but the reading was &quot;Fuu&quot;, meaning... either &quot;breeze&quot; or &quot;blow&quot;; as in &quot;blow the pipe&quot;... y&#39;know, musical... thing.

...yeah, so anyway, perhaps we&#39;ll discover just what he meant next week.

EvolutionJitsu
Fri, 01-23-2004, 07:36 AM
Its been translated @ narutofan...2nd link

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 07:43 AM
ugh damn Kimimaro needs to change his face soon or something before all the girls start doing their yaoi art http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

other then that pretty cool

Winged Dancer
Fri, 01-23-2004, 07:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 23 2004, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ugh damn Kimimaro needs to change his face soon or something before all the girls start doing their yaoi art http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I can&#39;t say how much I agree with that -.-
I can already picture them... aaagh, the horror...

and now I&#39;m going to read the translation to see how close I was.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:00 AM
could be possible that Kimimaro has something along the lines of tuberculosis or cancer.
Its been implied that his body is decaying or unable to be used so i&#39;m guessing its something to do with internal organs.

btw it was Tayuya that clocked Naruto not Kimimaro, he didnt even touch them
(you can tell by her helmet being visible on the person who hits Naruto, also the long hair)

Trip
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:15 AM
Hopfully the next chapter will be a nice action packed one http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

AlbinoFury
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:20 AM
even better after translation, quite nice. Oh and thanks winged, u did a pretty good translation. Im guessing the next chapter will be maybe some kimimaro backstory( the preview title for the next one was &quot;kimimaros secret&quot;) and hopefully they check in on kiba and akamaru. If kiba can take that bitch my respect for his character will grow immensly.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:39 AM
Mmmh, gottastudymoregottastudymoregottastudymoredamncoll egedoesn&#39;tletmestudyjapaneseasmuchasI&#39;dliketo&#33;

Anyway, yeah... I stand by my interpretation of the last page&#39;s footnotes. THey say at least something about three boys and their respective battles, so I think we&#39;ll see at least a little bit of info regarding Kiba/Akamaru and Shikamaru too.
But, since the next chapter is named Kimimaro&#39;s secret, it will most probably be a lot of Naruto vs. Kimimaro, but I don&#39;t think it&#39;ll be a flashback or backstory yet... most probably, just information on his attacks and his seal.

...also, Naruto is _alomost_ in Kyubi mode. I has to be a good battle, not easy for any of them, but we can&#39;t have Kimimaro wiping the floor with Naruto just like that... specially not while half-Kyubi mode is activated.

AlbinoFury
Fri, 01-23-2004, 01:06 PM
get it here http://anime.mircx.com/download/dd119eafc7...72b453565b0b664 ('http://anime.mircx.com/download/dd119eafc73425b6382a62e3372b453565b0b664')

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Wow Kimimaro looks different than I thought he would...

He&#39;s a strong bastard though, he clocked Naruto pretty hard, but that was before Naruto flipped.

Now that Naruto has flipped, this should be a good fight.

AlbinoFury
Fri, 01-23-2004, 01:15 PM
yeh great chapter overall, i cant wait for the sub.

oscar
Fri, 01-23-2004, 01:16 PM
gee, thnx a lot i havent seen it and u already told wuts happenin, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif , anyway is the torrent dl fine? , im havinn problems dl it.

AlbinoFury
Fri, 01-23-2004, 01:22 PM
trust me he didnt ruin anything, but if the torrent doesnt work well its either really busy because it just came out, or u can try to dl it off of anime.mircx.com directly, might work better.

Legendary Nin
Fri, 01-23-2004, 01:28 PM
^Had to do that,works fine for me.I also noticed.Its always the same person coming in when the file is released,then complaining about being spoiled when he didn&#39;t read the chapter.You are in the manga section you know.Once its out,anyone can talk about it,regardless if it was translated or not.You choose to read on,your fault.I guess I&#39;ll see you get spoiled next friday right?

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 01:47 PM
For those of you who have read this chapter.............

Do you think that Kimimaro was lobotomized or something? Those two dots in his head coincide with the frontal lobes of the brain, which are used in lobotomy. I know this because in a Justice League episode a alternate version of Superman did that to a monster and it left dots in those same areas.

I also think Kimimaro&#39;s head seems to be half metal on top, meaning they could have messed with his brain even more.

I dunno just thinking.

hiddenpookie
Fri, 01-23-2004, 01:49 PM
awsome great way to start of my wekkend http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif