PDA

View Full Version : Spec of Sasuke in that Barrel

Vagabond
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:10 AM
Wait i thought he was gonna die and then they were gonna revive him or something. Doesn't he have to die once to be able to activate the level 2 curse seal. I dunno.
Sorry if i'm way off I can't really remember. (Also don't say I don't "read" the manga, its just that i cant remember.)

[Konoha]Uchiha Sasuke*
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:39 AM
Well sasukes completing his transformation, doesnt it hurt when they throw it around and etc, and how about if it prematurely breaks what will happen to him, lets say naruto accidently drops sasuke in that barrel and it breaks open does sasuke die ?

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:40 AM
i doubt it'll kill him if someone drops it, it'll probably just force Sasuke to complete the transformation if its broken

also theres a barrier on the inside of the barrel which was put there by the sound nins to make sure he wouldnt be injured

[Konoha]Uchiha Sasuke*
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:41 AM
if it forces his transformation whats the point of him being in the barrel in the first place, is it for his safety or to keep him from running away ?

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:43 AM
well obviously when hes taken out prematurely it'll probably make him weaker then if he was ready (although we've seen him rumbling around so he might already be redy)

its probably abit of both, he'll be going psycho in that barrel so its probably for everyones safety that hes in there

[Konoha]Uchiha Sasuke*
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:46 AM
hmm ready eh, or going psycho, I have n idea whats gonna happen, naruto prob use sasukes barrel as a shield or drops it by accident, Sasuke goes all murderous and some how Sakura-chan appears calms him down and sasuke runs away

well iunnoo, i rather see Sasuke on a destructive rampage and naruto on one to

PSJ
Fri, 01-23-2004, 05:24 AM
The barrel is protected both on the inside and outside. it wont break that easily. and sasuke will deninitly go berserk when he gets out of there but i doubt sakura will be involved in anything. would be nice if Lee came tho. revived and all http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

sexy_no_jutsu
Fri, 01-23-2004, 06:59 AM
well, the barrier was created to reduce the side effect of death that the transformation had to a coma. if the barrier would brake to soon, he would die or go completely berserk.

but the barrier won't be broken.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 07:10 AM
most likely he would go beserk not die, i'm sure they want to keep him in the barrel so that the seal takes its full effect and so that once he emerges he'll have some of his sanity left

Legendary Nin
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:48 AM
I could see Sasuke going berserk Gaara style.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:59 AM
notice they said "die"
not the literial meaning of die, probably just the pain involved would feel like he was dying

they didnt say start out, die - they used " " to show it had another non literial meaning

Assertn
Fri, 01-23-2004, 11:33 AM
they should have him appear with a tattoo on his forehead that says "revenge" http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

samsonlonghair
Fri, 01-23-2004, 11:48 AM
Sasuke is in there doing drugs and reading Jiriaya's dirty books. That explains exactly why he's going so beserk.

kimunist
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:10 AM
if sakura comes in and stops sasuke again, that would be pretty funny again. lol

then again, shes more of the person who controls parts of him? (not really.)

RockingRocklee
Sat, 01-24-2004, 03:03 AM
Hes just sitting their playing his gameboy sp of course...........

......well anyway, it would be hilarious if they opened the barrel and found sasuke in there dead!!........well dead and rotten that is......

Insomniac
Sat, 01-24-2004, 05:00 AM
nah they open the barrel and hes reading come come paradise and theres shuffling then he looks up 'oh geez a little privacy?'

DaRk-SeRpEnT
Sun, 01-25-2004, 04:33 AM
no they open it up and find him jerkn off watchn sum random guy

kaigan
Sun, 01-25-2004, 04:39 AM
oh good god. LMAO http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

AznPerson
Mon, 01-26-2004, 11:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I could see Sasuke going berserk Gaara style. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

it would be funny if he was afriad of small and closed spaces