PDA

View Full Version : My opinion Naruto=Hokage

BrassMonkey
Mon, 01-19-2004, 04:07 AM
This isn't a spoiler, merely my opinion, although I believe I am right.

I believe that Naruto is the reincarnation of the 4th Hokage (5th? I dunno, whoever the guy is).

I believe so, because he gave his life to save the village from the demon fox right? And imprisoned it inside Naruto. I also believe that he put himself in there as well, like I said Reincarnation, but I believe Naruto kind of IS the hokage. Jiriyah even said so. I believe naruto is re-living the Hokage. And some memory of his past life still exists, which is why he wants to be Hokage and become known, because thats what his past life was. Do you know what I'm getting at? hes the Hokage when the Hokage was his age. Hope thats not too confusing.

Plus, they look exactly alike. The hair, and the eyes, and you could definately see that he looks like a grown up Naruto.

I know Im getting WAY ahead of myself by saying this because in the Manga, they havent yet linked Naruto and the Hokage like this, not yet anyways.

Im right, youre wrong http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

Sorry if this has been announced?? Me and my friend were getting into an arguement over this, just wanna know your opinions.

rleland
Mon, 01-19-2004, 04:11 AM
this has been discussed to pieces already
you should go look for discussions in the naruto open forum on it
of course there might be spoilers there
but there's probably been discussions about it in here too ^^

either way the theories (in case people are wondering what they should chose) would be
no relation at all
naruto is the 4th
naruto is the 4th's son
the 4th is inside naruto (no pun intended)

RoMuLuu
Mon, 01-19-2004, 04:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BrassMonkey @ Jan 19 2004, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Plus, they look exactly alike. The hair, and the eyes, and you could definately see that he looks like a grown up Naruto. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Have you thought that instead of all those things you wondered, it would be more logical that they are just relatives?

r3n
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:07 AM
but being a reincarnation means a whole lot more than being a relative, its also a lot cooler, shows that naruto isnt jst a bumbling fool

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:41 AM
The only logical explanation would be that Naruto is fourth hokages son or that they are somehow relatives.

Dar'min
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:59 AM
I promise i won&#39;t spoil again.

Uchiha-Itachi
Mon, 01-19-2004, 06:18 AM
Is naruto the 4th hokage?????????

http://www.raceworx.com/imabandwidththief/no-dog.jpg

Vagabond
Mon, 01-19-2004, 06:30 AM
hm I don&#39;t think Naruto is the 4th but I think him the 4th and Jiraiya are all related.

But i bet the 4th transfered some of his chakra into naruto when he did the seal.

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Mon, 01-19-2004, 06:48 AM
Hmm i don&#39;t remember the Anime telling veiwers that the 4th was his father..................

I think this thread has spoilers writen all over it.

Vagabond
Mon, 01-19-2004, 07:30 AM
um neither did the manga. This is all speculation.

Dar&#39;min: Your spoiler didn&#39;t work, i&#39;m curious to see what proof you have.

HyuugaZaba
Mon, 01-19-2004, 07:44 AM
About Naruto is the fourth&#39;s son, i&#39;m pretty sure about it. Also i don&#39;t think that the fourth, naruto too, are relative to jiraya.

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 01-19-2004, 10:56 AM
NARUTO IS NOT THE 4TH&#39;S SON&#33; HE IS NOT THE 4TH ALRIGHT?&#33; jesus its just a coincidence

it it were true, i dont think naruto would be the dumbass that he is now, he would probably have more talent, and all that other crap i dont wanna discuss.

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-19-2004, 11:15 AM
I think he is the 4ths son. It fits the pattern with characters looking like their dad or mom.

Kiba looks like his mom.

Shino looks like his dad.

Shikamaru looks like his dad, Shika.

Ino looks like her dad, Inoshi.

Choji looks like his father.

Asuma looks like his dad(?) the 3rd Hokage. Not sure if the 4th is his dad or the other old guy. The one with glasses who sits on the council with the 3rd and the old lady.

Sasuke looks like his dad too. Or at least did.

Neji looks like his dad.

Shit, all of the Gennin&#39;s look like their parents&#33;

The 4th and Jiraiya also resemble each other, but you have to see the right picture from the manga. Also, I believe that the 4th is the son of Tsunade and Jiraiya. I don&#39;t have any proof that I can mention here, but I am sticking to my guns on this one.

animeniac
Mon, 01-19-2004, 11:20 AM
I think naruto is the 4th&#39;s son only bc of the resemblance between the two.I understand how some of u think he wud be more talented...but hey think how he was treated...

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-19-2004, 11:25 AM
He is talented, but that Kyubi chakra gets in his way. He has too much power and doesn&#39;t know how to control it yet.

If he can master using chakra as efficiently as Sakura or even Sasuke, then he will have an easier time doing basic techniques. He is good at the super advanced ones like Shadow Clones and Summoning no Jutsu, but he has problems with regular Clones.

As seen in the Kiba fight though he has improved alot in his transformation techniques.

Don&#39;t worry, he&#39;s the main character, he can&#39;t stay bad forever.

Sigure
Mon, 01-19-2004, 11:27 AM
How does the 3rd Hokage know that the 4th Hokage wanted Naruto to be treated like everyone else? Did the 4th told the 3rd or something?

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-19-2004, 11:28 AM
he didn&#39;t. He told him the opposite actually. He said that he wanted the villagers to think of Naruto as a hero, not a monster.

Assassin
Tue, 01-20-2004, 01:05 PM
ok i haven&#39;t read all the posts, so sorry if i repeat somehting already said.

but naruto can&#39;t b the reincarnation of the 4th, cuz he was already born before the 4th died......and as i understand it, u have to b dead in order to be reincarnated.

.akai
Tue, 01-20-2004, 01:14 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha&#045;Itachi &#064; Jan 20 2004, 06:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Is naruto the 4th hokage?????????

http://www.raceworx.com/imabandwidththief/no-dog.jpg</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Hmmm... nobody knows the answer yet. We&#39;ll see.

I think he is. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

jing
Tue, 01-20-2004, 01:14 PM
me:Naruto.............. I am your father.
Naruto: http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif
n thats the answer.

Krbadass
Tue, 01-20-2004, 01:15 PM
Locked.