PDA

View Full Version : Air Master

TwisT
Mon, 01-19-2004, 03:49 AM
Ok i have been looking at this series now and i have seen episode 23.. But after that there is no more.. So now i wonder whats up with it.. Is it lisenced?? Or have i cault up to time and the next epsiode will be out anyday now?? Or have the stopped it for awhile or forever???

I must know.. Because i love it.. Even if Mina (or whatever her name is) is a real pain in the ass..

Serpico
Mon, 01-19-2004, 04:03 AM
no there is 26 episodes at least, 23 is just as far as it is subbed. It has been coming out sparatically for a few months. Also the annoying one you mention is probably Renge.

TwisT
Mon, 01-19-2004, 04:27 AM
Isnt Renge that little girl that is the cooelst in the ending?? Im talking about the girl with the humongos boobis.. She is the most annoying one.. I hate her..

renge is pretty annoying to but she has the best scen(sp?) in the ending so it is ok..

Serpico
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:54 AM
Ya Renge is the little one, I think she is really funny but most ppl say she is annoying. I like Mina as well though.

DavidOfTheEast
Mon, 01-19-2004, 01:15 PM
There was a time at the end of September of 2003 when AirMaster was not released for 1 1/2 months. Give it a little time; it'll come out with a new episode.

hiroshi
Wed, 01-21-2004, 07:12 AM
Both Renge and Mina are the most annoying characters i've ever come across. Renge is that little kid, with that horrible voice which makes it almost unbearable. Mina is that one with the over enthuastic boobs and who is always over-reacting so much with obsessional tendicies that it makes the entire story seem like a complete joke.

Those characters ruin the whole thing for me so much. I wish i could just delete them.

a_nevels666
Wed, 01-21-2004, 09:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi @ Jan 21 2004, 07:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Both Renge and Mina are the most annoying characters i&#39;ve ever come across. Renge is that little kid, with that horrible voice which makes it almost unbearable. Mina is that one with the over enthuastic boobs and who is always over-reacting so much with obsessional tendicies that it makes the entire story seem like a complete joke.

Those characters ruin the whole thing for me so much. I wish i could just delete them. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Umm, it pretty obvious to me the entire story is one big joke. Intentionally, I mean.
In my opinion Renge exists only to make fun of the standard cute little kid character and Mina is there to make fun of all the cliche big-boobed damsel-in-distress characters.

TwisT
Wed, 01-21-2004, 01:48 PM
Well if they was not there the series would be one of the best.. The fighting is awsome but Mina really is the most annoying charter of all Anime history.. Renge have a annoying voice but she is funny from time to time and she has the best part in the hole ending.. So she is OK.. But ffs kill Mina now..

TwisT
Fri, 01-23-2004, 08:46 AM
Woohoo&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Episode 24 is out.. I got it at DC so i dont know any BT links..

hiroshi
Sat, 01-24-2004, 04:13 AM
Eh? You&#39;re a little behind. The whole series has already been out and about for a while now.

It&#39;s just that so many of the torrents keep failing and dying out, that it&#39;s hard to find it via torrent anymore. I get it via P2P now, because i&#39;m fed up of waiting for someone to seed and create a torrent for them.