PDA

View Full Version : Question

zzz
Sun, 01-18-2004, 11:13 AM
I watch the anime, and not the manga. Anyway I was wondering; does naruto ever go into crazy mode where he starts to turn into ninetails anymore? Or from this point forward is it always under his control, cause thats kinda lame.

Rock Lee
Sun, 01-18-2004, 11:22 AM
The answer to that is obviously a spoiler, im moving this to open discussion.

Legato 2057
Sun, 01-18-2004, 11:50 AM
Wow, who would ever think that being in control was lame...

Naruto learns to control the Kyubi chakra. Just how is being able to control his power lame? Isn't being able to control your power a good thing?

zzz
Sun, 01-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Thats fine and dandy, but really he has a beast inside him, more powerful then anything. It would be really interesting if Naruto went nuts for a bit and we could really see the damage.

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 01-19-2004, 03:10 AM
umm i think we already seen that happen with the haku fight and the fight wi oro when sasuke was being a little pussy bc he was scared of oro and wanted to hand over the scroll to him

NaokiSama_5
Mon, 01-19-2004, 04:54 AM
i think it'd be cool for him to lose control, just to see it again. now that he can use the chakra more, i wonder if there'd be any different effect or power to him...ah only time will tell.

Badmamajama
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:52 AM
I just wanna see him turn partially into the demon fox again.

Elessar
Mon, 01-19-2004, 06:38 AM
In the fight against Haku ninetails took over Naruto.

Right now, Naruto still has no control over the ninetails. The demon just gives his chakra to Naruto to use. He lends him his chakra the same way gamabunta said "i could lend him some of my chakra" after this day of running wild in the forest. The demon does this on purpose and as a self-protection meassurement.

If someone were to kill for example Sakura in front of Narutos eyes, chances are very good that the amount of anger will unleash the demon again.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-19-2004, 08:09 AM
I dont have anything agianst Naruto controlling the fox. But it would be cool to see him turning to into the fox like the fight agianst haku when the hair on the face and his nails,teeth got longer.

XwingRob
Mon, 01-19-2004, 08:12 AM
I do think in the future something will happen to Naruto(maybe goes into a coma or something else) and Kyuubi will take complete control of his body, and then proceeds to go a rampage. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif

kaigan
Mon, 01-19-2004, 08:13 AM
now what i want to see is when naruto capable of accepting the kybui's full power. that would be wicked.

OR

naruto sign a blood contract with the demo fox and screw gamabunta. then now he is able to summon the kybui and fight with him. how cool would that be.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-19-2004, 08:18 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan &#064; Jan 19 2004, 07:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
naruto sign a blood contract with the demo fox and screw gamabunta. then now he is able to summon the kybui and fight with him. how cool would that be. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
He cant do that because the fox gives Naruto chakra so he can survive inside Naruto. But if Naruto gives the fox his freedom,he would eat Naruto and destroy the village. Naruto cant trust a monster like the fox.

PSJ
Mon, 01-19-2004, 10:00 AM
i dont think its cool to lose the control of kyubi. kyubi is evil, evil is not cool. but it would be cool tho if naruto could use more of kyubis power to get those pointy teeth and red eyes..

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 01-21-2004, 03:36 AM
im gessing that we are going to so the kyubi naruto again when naruto is going to go up agains kiminmaro dont really know how to spell his name but anyways, or we can assume that sasuke will com out of that barrel in level 2 curse seal and sasuke some how turns evil and maybe he kills shikamaru, then naruto will unleash the powers of kyubi on his ass and i mean demon fox naruto not controlled from

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-21-2004, 06:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Jan 19 2004, 08:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont think its cool to lose the control of kyubi. kyubi is evil, evil is not cool. but it would be cool tho if naruto could use more of kyubis power to get those pointy teeth and red eyes.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Exactly it would bee cool if his teeth got longer and his eyes got red every fight because it would also scare the oppenent.

Legendary Nin
Wed, 01-21-2004, 08:48 AM
His eyes do go red,like in the forest of death.
When Naruto sees Sasuke almost get killed again fighting Gaara,Naruto gets pissed and goes crazy.Then Sasuke goes crazy after seeing Narutos power....I&#39;ll leave it at that.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-21-2004, 09:45 AM
what do you expect? that every second fight we&#39;ll see a berserked Naruto? it&#39;ll become something stupid like seeing Goku and vegita fusing every fight, it&#39;ll become boring..

sure, seeing the outer effects of the kyubi was cool, but we don&#39;t want to overkill the effect...

here&#39;s an idea, the more Naruto uses the Kyubi chackra the more he mixes with the fox, wouldn&#39;t it be kewl to see naruto growing fangs peramntly and having him to deal with everybody seeing how he&#39;s turning into the demon?

anyway, i&#39;d rather see a lame power up once in a while than an overkilled cool power up all the time...

NarutoOtaku
Thu, 01-22-2004, 04:15 AM
People just dont appreciate anime like they use to....

But we will see Naruto go all out... sooner or later...

PoDy
Thu, 01-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Yeah i was about to make a thred but as you can see this topic already have the headline &quot;Question&quot; and thats what this is so i thought it wuld fit in.

Noonan
Thu, 01-29-2004, 07:02 AM
Naruto seems to go berzerker 2x during the Gaara fight

and it looks like he&#39;s doing it again Vs. Kimimaro

Vagabond
Thu, 01-29-2004, 07:12 AM
Question about Kimimaro, Does he have a left hand? If not, do you think he&#39;s a leper?

Raven
Thu, 01-29-2004, 09:16 AM
Can&#39;t you see his left hand at all during the chapter? *goes back and reads it again*

PoDy
Thu, 01-29-2004, 09:17 AM
Iv got a question too.Not about this tho. I just dident know where to put it.

Have anyone of you noticed the sound diffrence in the episodes?
Cuz in most of the episodes up to like 60 the sound was good and all but now...
Like when Neji was about to use hes kaiten we saw the ying yang sign and the sound at that point was horrible. Why is it that the sound quality is ALOT worse these last episodes???
Maby its my sound card but i really doubt it, IF so then why wuld the same sound work fine on other eps??

Vagabond
Thu, 01-29-2004, 09:43 AM
All you ever see is his right. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Noonan
Thu, 01-29-2004, 10:12 AM
There&#39;s something bladelike coming out of his left sleeve at the end of 201

Raven
Thu, 01-29-2004, 12:01 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Noonan @ Jan 29 2004, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> There&#39;s something bladelike coming out of his left sleeve at the end of 201 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah I didn&#39;t notice that before... there&#39;s even a &#39;shing&#39; sound effect. Interesting... a sword, perhaps? Or maybe he has a blade instead of a hand, hence the fact that he&#39;s always wearing an oversized sleeve to hide it.

rleland
Thu, 01-29-2004, 01:04 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PoDy @ Jan 29 2004, 08:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Iv got a question too.Not about this tho. I just dident know where to put it.

Have anyone of you noticed the sound diffrence in the episodes?
Cuz in most of the episodes up to like 60 the sound was good and all but now...
Like when Neji was about to use hes kaiten we saw the ying yang sign and the sound at that point was horrible. Why is it that the sound quality is ALOT worse these last episodes???
Maby its my sound card but i really doubt it, IF so then why wuld the same sound work fine on other eps?? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you could just have made a new thread for it (if there isn&#39;t one on this already)............................ you dont *have* to find a thread to fit it in, it&#39;s just generally better to put something in a thread that already exists if there&#39;s a thread on the topic

Toruxxx
Mon, 02-02-2004, 10:34 AM
question how long do u think it will be till u see Naruto vs Gaara fight in the anime coz i cant wait to see it.

Insomniac
Mon, 02-02-2004, 10:42 AM
well that boring overdrawn fight will happen after the 3rd is about to try seal Orochimaru

Toruxxx
Mon, 02-02-2004, 10:46 AM
lol sorry but i have no idea when that will be to lol i dun read the manga so im just trying to find out how long i have to wait lol.

Raven
Mon, 02-02-2004, 11:22 AM
A fair while I&#39;d guess, a few months.

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 02-02-2004, 12:04 PM
Kyubi controls naruto. kyubi just protects him from death.

Toruxxx
Mon, 02-02-2004, 12:08 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Feb 2 2004, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kyubi controls naruto. kyubi just protects him from death. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yes thats true coz if Naruto dies Kyubi dies, Kyubi lends Naruto his chakra for the rent charge as he is in Naruto&#39;s body http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif

Noonan
Tue, 02-03-2004, 03:48 AM
The Remainder of this story arc takes up 22 chapters of the the Manga - that should be the next 11 or so episodes - however the story jumps around a lot

I think in about 2-3 episodes we will see the the Naruto/Gaara fight start - and then an episode with the Gaara flashbacks - then the next 6-8 episodes will be spread between that fight, the Hokage Fight and quick cuts to other scenes from the War.

But first we have to get the Shikamaru/sound scene and the end of Sasuke/Gaara out of the way.