PDA

View Full Version : Naruto manga 200 out

Naruto_-_Kun
Fri, 01-16-2004, 07:41 AM
its out http://xplo.free.fr/Naruto_v23_ch200%5bInane%5d.zip ('http://xplo.free.fr/Naruto_v23_ch200%5bInane%5d.zip')

OniChi
Fri, 01-16-2004, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the head up Naruto__kun
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Legendary Nin
Fri, 01-16-2004, 07:48 AM
Translated,hurray....I just read the raw,and the differemce is quite strange.If you were to translate it directly,it wouldn't come out like it does with Inane.Amazing what a ka at the end of a sentence can do.

pandaexpress79
Fri, 01-16-2004, 07:56 AM
thanks Naruto_-_Kun finally after so long we can read naruto manga again...

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 01-16-2004, 08:17 AM
chapter was amazing great teamwork, can't wait for chapter 201 Blitzkrieg

-<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>I hope we&#39;re gonna get some decent action now that Kimimaro has arrived</span>-

John San
Fri, 01-16-2004, 08:52 AM
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOLLLLLLLL </span>

Just AWESOME &#33;&#33;&#33;

Hurray http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Crimson_Behelit
Fri, 01-16-2004, 08:57 AM
Much thanks, that was awsome&#33;&#33; But man.... Those chapters sure go by fast, lol http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Fri, 01-16-2004, 09:13 AM
Thx Naruto_Kun.

Xceleration
Fri, 01-16-2004, 09:44 AM
I hope we get to see kimamaro&#39;s fighting skills in 201.

Vagabond
Fri, 01-16-2004, 09:46 AM
Wow that was awsome. Can&#39;t wait to see Kimimaro fight. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-16-2004, 10:04 AM
SPOILERS

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>As I preidicted many months ago...Shikamaru will be fighting the girl. Thanks to tons of foreshadowing events.

Kiba versus Sakon is going to be cool too.

Oh and Kimimaro looks like a total bad ass&#33;

Naruto might be screwed.</span>

makkura
Fri, 01-16-2004, 11:28 AM
*imitates hinata-sama&#39;s voice* arigato Naruto-kun

makkura
Fri, 01-16-2004, 11:37 AM
damn i just love the first page &#33;

i just get this weird feeling like the one where the 4th is on the cover (i forget which one)

Hotsuma
Fri, 01-16-2004, 11:43 AM
That chapter had way too much cussing. I think it could&#39;ve been handled a little more subtly. Oh well.

What exactly was Akamaru and Kiba doing in that trap?

Btw, Kimimaro looks badass.

Hyuga Koji
Fri, 01-16-2004, 12:03 PM
9 curses roughly one curse every two pages. Yeah that is a lot now that i think about it.

I hope Kimimaro is as strong as he&#39;s been made out to be.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-16-2004, 12:04 PM
is it just me or does Naruto look like Dosu on the front cover?

Hyuga Koji
Fri, 01-16-2004, 12:07 PM
More like Zabuza to me he should choose that as his new look it&#39;s awesome.

makkura
Fri, 01-16-2004, 12:08 PM
i&#39;m pretty sure that its kimimaro.

edit: hmm not so sure now that i think about it, the boots and clothes are different, but the eyes look identical. it might be him but its a stretch.

the earth looks chaotic around him and we know that kimimaro has the gaia seal so......

Insomniac
Fri, 01-16-2004, 12:40 PM
Kishimoto likes to draw stetches on the front page that dont really have to do with the character hes done them on

its just his way of doing something different with the character

XwingRob
Sat, 01-17-2004, 02:12 AM
Awesome chapter&#33;&#33;

rasengan
Sat, 01-17-2004, 02:34 AM
nice but the chapters so short http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif cant wait for next

kaigan
Sat, 01-17-2004, 02:47 AM
HELL YEA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hyuga_hinata
Sat, 01-17-2004, 03:19 AM
I&#39;m suprised that Naruto dished out the ransangen so early on in the chapter... or the fight...

sangai
Sat, 01-17-2004, 03:22 AM
the title for next week doesn&#39;t much to the imagination cause there was one part i didn&#39;t quit understand the word &quot;blitzkreige&quot; is that some kind of attack is it shikamarus new technique or maybe naruto&#39;s.

Tenkei
Sat, 01-17-2004, 03:29 AM
Sangai: I was wondering about that, myself .. I did a little searching, closest I could come up with for the word is &quot;Blitzkrieg&quot;, which may be what Kishimoto meant ( a little spelling error is only natural in foreign words~ ).
Anyways, here&#39;s what I found about it:

&quot;Blitzkrieg means &quot;lightening war&quot;. Blitzkrieg was a German tactic used in World War Two based on speed and surprise and needed a military force to be based around light tank units supported by planes and infantry (foot soldiers).&quot;

-- Doesn&#39;t really help much at all, but it&#39;s a little information, anyways. Hm. Right now, I don&#39;t think there&#39;s any way for Naruto and Shika to win at the moment. I just don&#39;t know what&#39;s going to happen at this point .. .

I really think that they [Naruto, Shika, and the rest] have to lose to Kimimaro and the sound nins. I don&#39;t see a way for the story to develope and increase well, furthermore, this would all seem like a waste of time, if they just won the fight and went back with Sasuke, I think. Hm.
Now, taking into account that Orochimaru is going to have to wait a few years now, to use Sasuke&#39;s body - and Naruto made this promise to Sakura that he wouldn&#39;t return without Sasuke ..

I&#39;m sensing some sort of time-jump coming up, maybe one where Naruto stays away from the leaf for a while, until he can manage to bring Sasuke back, perhaps?
It seems a little far-fetched for the team (only Naruto/Shika left at the moment, it seems) to stop the sound nins and get Sasuke back. More-so if Kimimaro takes Sasuke to Orochi .. then it would be nearly impossible for them to retrieve Sasuke. Bah.

sangai
Sat, 01-17-2004, 03:42 AM
very intresting thats a nice bit of info thanxz for that intresting bit

by that lil bit of info i kinda thought that maybe sasuke will wake up with his chidori or kimimaro can use lightning techniques

Insomniac
Sat, 01-17-2004, 04:04 AM
Blitzkrieg is a strategy in which all of the forces, instead of being spread out evenly in numbers, attack one point and weaken it, then go around and attack the other forces from the side or behind - this probably refers to Kimimaro attacking Shikamaru and Naruto (The Nazi&#39;s used this strategy against the French in World War 2 to win the battle without drawing it out)

as for Shikamaru and Naruto being clones... they had no idea that Kimimaro was coming so there was no reason to set up extra clones that would be unneccesary chakra wasting.

as for Narutos rasengen it would have been weaker then just him using it as he&#39;d already shadow cloned Kiba and Shikamaru (thats two) and the clone that did the rasengen (3 so thats his power split into 4 including himself)

the rasengen would have been 1/4 the power of him doing it himself

as for Shikamaru, Naruto and Kiba bringing Sasuke back, i really cant see it happening. I bet if Naruto starts going Kyuubi hes going to get smacked, Saiton kept that huge sealing scroll with him for a reason most likely.
next chapter should really clear things up as to Kimimaros abilities (we know hes fast to be able to get there so quickly, that or the village of sound is very close)

Death BOO Z
Sat, 01-17-2004, 04:09 AM
the sound village is very far away, they said that they&#39;ve only completed 33% of the way or something like that in half a day, so he&#39;s probably fast as hell...

Insomniac
Sat, 01-17-2004, 04:22 AM
i would have to say this arc is definately my favourite with Kimimaro

personally i didnt notice the swearing, didnt really seem out of place and i swear that looks like Dosu gear that Naruto is wearing.
Look at the way its wrapped and the bandages around his waist, thats sooo like Dosu.

anyway i cant wait to see what Kimimaro is like, sounds like he&#39;ll own the crap out of the genins like i expected him to

s0ulz x r3frain
Sat, 01-17-2004, 04:32 AM
it looks like kimimaro is comming out of the box thats what i thought at first haha http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif great chapter cant wait to see what kind of jutsu&#39;s he uses

XwingRob
Sat, 01-17-2004, 04:39 AM
The only thing I can think of besides Kimmarino defeating Naruto and Shikamaru is that he might join them.
But I&#39;m probaly wrong. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

khaodessy
Sat, 01-17-2004, 04:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trip @ Jan 17 2004, 10:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 17 2004, 07:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you guys do know that THAT WASNT NARUTO, it was a shadow clone doing the rasengen - thats why Kiba flew through it.

Naruto never did the rasengen, only his clone did. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.soulreaver.co.uk/other/rasengen.jpg

just to prove my point, and yes it was his clone that made it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i always knew naruto could do the resangen with out his clone it just slower throwing two hands compared to one. the four hands is just naruto moving his hands around. but for a clone to be able to do it im seeing a resangen renden creation coming.

but NEway i thought they were going to end up fighting this chpter not a hit and run but it was perfect team work. kiba dog had to mess up their get away. if they do manage to bring sasuke back i know for sure him and naruto will end up having their rematch. on the grounds of naruto not minding his own business. you must not write alot of stories if you believe the story cant go on if they dont loose it will just add more plot to it. personally i want to see naruto loose becasues defeat will help his growth even more. ya he has been beaten b4 but he hasnt really got his ass handed to him.
with all these seals going around i wonder what does an earth seal does. kyubi seal vs earth seal

Insomniac
Sat, 01-17-2004, 04:43 AM
he might join them?
lol
i hope you were being sarcastic http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Vagabond
Sat, 01-17-2004, 04:49 AM
hm I have a feeling something is going to happen with the akatsuki. Maybe they will come in the middle of the fight or something. Orochimaru wants sasuke&#39;s body for some reason and it can&#39;t just be to destroy the hidden leaf.

XwingRob
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:09 AM
I like crazy theories. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

OshadowO
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (khaodessy @ Jan 17 2004, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trip &#064; Jan 17 2004, 10:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
i always knew naruto could do the resangen with out his clone it just slower throwing two hands compared to one. the four hands is just naruto moving his hands around. but for a clone to be able to do it im seeing a resangen renden creation coming.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That would be sick.......that shouldn&#39;t be allowed..that&#39;d be tooo sick lol

sassdouille
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:19 AM
the theory of joining them is not so crazy, since oro rejected him now that he&#39;ve got sasuke, or maybe even crazier&#33; he&#39;s on nobody&#39;s size and all he wants is to kill sasuke to show to oro that he&#39;s the best&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

OshadowO
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:27 AM
man this sux. Now we have to wait a whole week to know what happens next:/

I don&#39;t think Kimmimaro joins. I think he gets killed. Probably take out Shika with his last shot or something forcing Naruto to dump Sasuke.

XwingRob
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:29 AM
Or maybe he heard Sasuke is gay like he is and is going to join him&#33;&#33;&#33;
Then they will find all the gay ninjas in the world and form the.....

THE HIDDEN GAY VILLAGE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

But the chances of that happening are below 0%.

sassdouille
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:47 AM
u know i think your allusion to french is totally stupid, its has nothing to do here, if you don&#39;t like french people it&#39;s your problem,but don&#39;t posts any political or racial stuff here.

XwingRob
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:47 AM
Geez I was joking...
I&#39;ll edit it.

AlbinoFury
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:50 AM
3 things i observed

1. If naruto can do rasengan with a clone just imagine a mass kage bunshin all of which doing rasengan, now thats sick power.

2. The sound wearing the necklace fell with kiba, so its still even odds now that kimimaro showed up, so itll be kiba and akamaru vs necklace sound, shikamaru vs potty mouth sound, and naruto vs kimimaro, just my observation of course.

3. poor akamaru,
http://www.dashboots.com/wallies/aka.jpg

itachi_
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:50 AM
What happend to Kiba, did he fell out from a cliff?

Demon Brother
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:55 AM
poor akamaru&#33;&#33;

khaodessy
Sat, 01-17-2004, 06:00 AM
i bet if naruto does create a resangen rendan it will be a copy of a technique he saw done. he is the student of the copy ninja and sasukes lion renden came from him copying lee&#39;s shadow dance and almost go was able to copy the lotus if guy didnt stop lee. naruto naruto renden came after he saw sasukes lion renden. or maybe he will do a mix jutsu and use the resagen with the 1000 yrs of pain.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-17-2004, 06:04 AM
Kimimaro is most likely going to own Shikamaru and Naruto then take Sasuke and try to kill him.

itachi_
Sat, 01-17-2004, 06:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 17 2004, 05:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kimimaro is most likely going to own Shikamaru and Naruto then take Sasuke and try to kill him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Why do you think Kimimaro is that good? maybe he&#39;s like the other 4 sound nin&#39;s
btw did kiba fell off from a cliff

Synaptik
Sat, 01-17-2004, 07:09 AM
Did nobody notice that Naruto has pulled off an unassisted rasengan after using it only twice - with a clone? If I was Sasuke, I woulda ran my ass off seeking power too. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Legato 2057
Sat, 01-17-2004, 07:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (khaodessy @ Jan 17 2004, 02:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> or maybe he will do a mix jutsu and use the resagen with the 1000 yrs of pain. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Ouch...

Trip
Sat, 01-17-2004, 07:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Synaptik @ Jan 17 2004, 06:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Did nobody notice that Naruto has pulled off an unassisted rasengan after using it only twice - with a clone? If I was Sasuke, I woulda ran my ass off seeking power too. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if you look at the page where he creates the rasengan, there are four hands being used to create it, so it wans&#39;t unassisted http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Boogster
Sat, 01-17-2004, 08:06 AM
I only see one pair. Take a look at parts 4 and 5.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-17-2004, 08:11 AM
you guys do know that THAT WASNT NARUTO, it was a shadow clone doing the rasengen - thats why Kiba flew through it.

Naruto never did the rasengen, only his clone did.

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-17-2004, 08:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 17 2004, 08:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you guys do know that THAT WASNT NARUTO, it was a shadow clone doing the rasengen - thats why Kiba flew through it.

Naruto never did the rasengen, only his clone did. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Which is the reason why Naruto&#39;s fighting is actually getting pretty damn good.I wasn&#39;t expecting that from him.Then when reading it said 影分身 へんげ.Then I&#39;m like,this kids starting to get pretty clever.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-17-2004, 08:24 AM
eh, still if they win that sorta wrecks the storyline

kaigan
Sat, 01-17-2004, 08:26 AM
yeap, it was a clone of naruto that did the rasengan.

I think Kiba did fell off the cliff with his puppy. But i think he will be fine. probably hang on a cliff and back in action the next chapter.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 01-17-2004, 08:39 AM
thankx the long and waited for chapter 200 of naruto is finaly out thank u

Gabriel Angelfire
Sat, 01-17-2004, 08:51 AM
Lol if the clone can do it then the original can do it. Naruto can now create some serious combos.

Damn this chapter was tight. I loved the teamwork of the sound gennins. Damn so much for the battle royale I was hoping for.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 01-17-2004, 08:55 AM
this chapter was so 133t. kimamro is drawn sooo cool.
does anybody know why the cover of the naruto manga of each chapter has always has a pic that doesnt seem to ever make sense with what is happening in the chapter. like this one looked like naruto dressed as dosu (or maybe it is kimmaro or maybe orochimaru?(doubt that though))

also what i dont understand is what is that pic of kiba and some type of crack in the earth. was that made by kimamro? or was it just a cliff.

also, i think naruto has really matured and become soooooo much stronger in his fights and the strategies have become soo amazing. graNted shika helped him but still having the power and stamina to do things like make kage bunshins and even have them use rasengan (whether it was real or if it strong is yet to be seen) maybe now naruto can use the rasengan by doing it by himself

this manga has become even better i cant wait to see what twists will come out ofv this. i doubt sasuke will be going back with them he probbaly will go anyhow if he gets rescued.

we only have to wait and see.

OshadowO
Sat, 01-17-2004, 09:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (khaodessy @ Jan 17 2004, 02:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i bet if naruto does create a resangen rendan it will be a copy of a technique he saw done. he is the student of the copy ninja and sasukes lion renden came from him copying lee&#39;s shadow dance and almost go was able to copy the lotus if guy didnt stop lee. naruto naruto renden came after he saw sasukes lion renden. or maybe he will do a mix jutsu and use the resagen with the 1000 yrs of pain. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
naw whats to copy? Just get a bunch of clones to all do Rasengan at the same time.(aasuming he has that much chakra) I&#39;d like to see Kabuto or even Oro stand up to that one.
BOOM&#33;
however I think that might make him too powerful...probably it&#39;ll be a once in a lifetime kinda deal if he ever does it that takes him to the brink of death(maybe death?)

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 01-17-2004, 09:47 AM
Took so long, I thought the whole issued would have been colored....

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-17-2004, 10:52 AM
The cover for 200 is just Naruto wearing a different style of clothing. It actually does look pretty cool though.

Its not Kimimaro though, because his head is split like half metal and half hair I believe and he is wearing an Orochimaru like bow on his back.

I am thinking that Blitzkrieg will be Naruto&#39;s strategy against Kimimaro.

He will Shadow Clone himself and they go after Kimimari with those clones all at once. Ofcourse it probably won&#39;t be very effective, as when he used that kind of move on Sasuke, even he tore Naruto&#39;s clones up.

So many blitkrieg will be a strategy Shikamaru comes up with.

Oh and Shikamaru could be a Shadow Clone. He could have just used all the shadows in the area and make the shadow weave its way through the forest and make it look like it was coming from the Bunshin.

Just some thoughts.

OniChi
Sat, 01-17-2004, 10:52 AM
Nah it&#39;s just an illusion guys. If it was a kage bunshin then the clone naruto would&#39;ve been in the way for Kiba to use his attack. Therefor I believe that it was just a regular bunshin using Genjutsu to fake a rasengen. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Wren
Sat, 01-17-2004, 11:00 AM
my only problem with the chapter is: YET ANOTHER SINGLE BATTLE http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif . so we are going to see kiba/akamaru vs. that freaky sound nin, and then see naruto and shikamaru get rocked by kimimaro http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

AAB
Sat, 01-17-2004, 11:31 AM
The cover was really cool. It would be nice if naruto were to drop the orange and put that outfit on...makes him look more like a ninja. And I hope Shikamaru hits the girl with his 16 hit combo...

sangai
Sat, 01-17-2004, 11:34 AM
no it was kage bunshin they dissapear after either a strong blow or naruto releases the jutsu and kiba&#39;s attack had to be a strong blow

hell i dont think naruto is even capable of creating the regular bunshin he still doesnt have the necesary chakra control for it thats why he can really only use high class jutsu&#39;s cause he&#39;s got so much chakra that he can spare it and puts way to much into weaker jutsus

Trip
Sat, 01-17-2004, 11:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 17 2004, 07:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you guys do know that THAT WASNT NARUTO, it was a shadow clone doing the rasengen - thats why Kiba flew through it.

http://www.soulreaver.co.uk/other/rasengen.jpg

just to prove my point, and yes it was his clone that made it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

ArazioN
Sat, 01-17-2004, 12:00 PM
WoW nice chapter http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif *big thumbs up*

geez... i thought sasuke broke out the barrel XD http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

Insomniac
Sat, 01-17-2004, 12:12 PM
ahh you could tell it was Kimimaro just by the hair

unless you didnt read 199 http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Insomniac
Sat, 01-17-2004, 12:46 PM
ok ok i think you guys are missing something here.

if Naruto by himself does Rasengen it will be THE SAME power as 100 of Naruto&#39;s clones doing it.

when he splits into shadow clones his strength is divided between them, and one hit - no matter what kills them

which means, <u>100 Narutos doing 100 Rasegens is the power of 1 Naruto doing 1 Rasengen</u>

also, that suit he was wearing on the front cover is him in Dosu style bandages, i guess Kishimoto was missing Dosu.

Kumiriko
Sat, 01-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Good chapter. cant wait for the next woot&#33;

Stoopider
Sat, 01-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Kiba would most definitely survive and rejoin the fight in the most critical of moments. It&#39;s so cliche, for it to happen. It was really sad to see akamaru cry though

And since now the fighting field is uneven, 3 sounds vs 2 leafs, Naruto and Shika&#39;s really going to be in trouble.

However I am impressed totally with Naruto&#39;s Kage Bunshin&#39;s, he&#39;s clone are capable of doing their own Rasengan. And Naruto seem to be getting smarter
in all his attacks. He seems to be sending out his clones to do the dirty work.

For all you know, the Naruto and Shikamaru being ambushed by Kimmimaro might be just clones all along, which Naruto would be Remote controlling the whol battle from a safe distance with Shika by his side.(?) Maybe, maybe not.

Oh yeah, probably not, because Shika did do his Shadow Jutsu thingy. So Shika&#39;s not a clone. thus, Naruto&#39;s probably nott either.

Assertn
Sat, 01-17-2004, 01:57 PM
that girl sound nin always seems to swear alot.....but man kimimaro looks freaky.....
im surprised he got there so fast&#33;

Vagabond
Sat, 01-17-2004, 01:59 PM
Yeah considering that he was hooked up to a life support system in the previous chapter. He was there in a flash.

Aegeon
Sun, 01-18-2004, 02:02 AM
Lol when I first saw what was Kimimaro I thought it was level 2 seal chickdude.

XwingRob
Sun, 01-18-2004, 02:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 18 2004, 09:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think that if anyones going to kill Kimimaro it will probably be Sasuke once Kimimaros beaten on the genins </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Hmm, that could most likely happen then Kimmaro switching sides.

kaigan
Sun, 01-18-2004, 02:13 AM
the more i look at the cover, it really does resemble naruto with bandages on. especially if you guys/gals look at the eyes. maybe that&#39;s naruto after he got badly injured by kimimaro. and he will be like that for awhile.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 01-18-2004, 02:43 AM
omg this chapter fukin kiks ass so fukin much

XwingRob
Sun, 01-18-2004, 02:53 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan @ Jan 18 2004, 01:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the more i look at the cover, it really does resemble naruto with bandages on. especially if you guys/gals look at the eyes. maybe that&#39;s naruto after he got badly injured by kimimaro. and he will be like that for awhile. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Or Kishimoto was having a Dosu moment. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Insomniac
Sun, 01-18-2004, 04:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>the more i look at the cover, it really does resemble naruto with bandages on. especially if you guys/gals look at the eyes. maybe that&#39;s naruto after he got badly injured by kimimaro. and he will be like that for awhile.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

dont you know? Kishimoto often does sketches that have no relevance to the storyline on the cover of the manga issuses such as Naruto Kiba and Shikamaru in suits.
Kishimoto just decided to draw Naruto in Dosu outfit thats all, we&#39;ll probably never see it.

sangai
Sun, 01-18-2004, 05:02 AM
yeah what he said and hell it looks cool anyways whats to say that naruto wont use bandages to cover some of his face anyways

Stoopider
Sun, 01-18-2004, 05:02 AM
You know, the idea x-wing rob proposed about Kimmimaro joining the leaf&#39;s ain&#39;t too bad a idea. Considering Naruto have been able to talk enemies in.

Especially Kimmimaro is (maybe) dying or something like that. He&#39;s like a Haku.

but somehow i doubt it.

I think Naruto&#39;s going to lose to Kimmimaro, then Sasugay would appear and we&#39;ll have another long fight going on.

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-18-2004, 05:11 AM
Poor Akamaru. I hope that one Sound nin gets killed by his &quot;teammate&quot; Kimimaro for being such a bastard to Akamaru.

sangai
Sun, 01-18-2004, 05:30 AM
holy crap there are people here i thought i was like the only one awake for a lil while

well that ain&#39;t such a bad idea about kimimaru joinin up with naruto hell maybe he will do it to get back at oro or maybe the nins to that one guy that was in the battle royal will come and help naruto and them out to fight kimimaru

unknown
Sun, 01-18-2004, 06:01 AM
i dun think kimimaro will join the leaf...aren&#39;t u guys reading the manga? His purpose of life was to be orochimaru&#39;s new body...but somehow failed...so to pay back for his uselesness..he join the sound 4 on getting sasuke to orochimaru..

makkura
Sun, 01-18-2004, 09:59 AM
i think he has to much honor to betray the sound.

but with naruto you never know what might happen, the guy made zabuza cry http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

Makido-kun
Sun, 01-18-2004, 10:16 AM
Too much cursing? You&#39;ve obviously never read Stephen King, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Insomniac
Sun, 01-18-2004, 10:31 AM
its a stupid idea to make bad people good the moment they show up.

just so you know Haku wouldnt have joined Naruto and crew because Zabuza wouldnt have - its only when they were dying were they able to repent and such, in life they wernt good people.
As for Gaara, he CANNOT become good simply because his sand kills no matter what he wants it to do. Remember when he was trying to return the ball to the kids and his sand started to hurt them? the moment Gaara feels emotional he&#39;ll start killing people no matter how good his become.

There is NO WAY Kimimaro will join Naruto - whos Naruto to him? just some enemy whos loud and stupid. I suspect that Kimimaro wants to return with Sasuke so he can have a chance at killing him to test why Orochimaru decided to take Sasuke over him.

i think that if anyones going to kill Kimimaro it will probably be Sasuke once Kimimaros beaten on the genins

Vagabond
Sun, 01-18-2004, 11:35 AM
My thought is that Kimimaro might become jealous. Who knows he might have lied about going to help the sand nins. He may just want to kill Sasuke because orochimaru has taken more intrest in him.

Rothman
Sun, 01-18-2004, 12:20 PM
OMG why can&#39;t Kishimoto just make Orochimaru DIE &#33;&#33; im getting sick of it &#33;&#33; Should move on to the new villains like Itachi, Shark Dude etc.....

Vagabond
Sun, 01-18-2004, 12:29 PM
lol shark dude, well i think orochimaru somehow is gonna tie in with the akatsuki later. Wherever naruto goes the akatsuki follow. So eventually they will show up.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-18-2004, 01:48 PM
I just think he was messing around. Dosu didn&#39;t look nearly as cool as Naruto does with bandages on.

And what Insomniac says about the Rasengan is true. When using Shadow Clones the chakra is divided up equally.

Which wouldn&#39;t make the 100 Rasengan strategy someone talked about very effective..at all.

AAB
Sun, 01-18-2004, 01:50 PM
Someone with photoshop skills should try to color that picture. It&#39;s too good

Insomniac
Mon, 01-19-2004, 02:38 AM
Orochimaru is the better villian at the moment, just because theres someone new doesnt mean they&#39;re better

also we havent seen what his new body is capable of.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He may just want to kill Sasuke because orochimaru has taken more intrest in him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yeah thats what i&#39;ve been thinking since Kimimaro went after Sasuke, i reckon that he&#39;ll beat on the genins then take Sasuke close to the sound village - Sasuke will pop out and Kimimaro will try to kill him.

Once Sasuke takes Kimimaros life he will probably be totally loyal to Orochimaru and make his way to the sound village himself

JonioAgoGo
Mon, 01-19-2004, 04:29 AM
Heh heh.

The way you guys say Sasuke is gonna pop out, I keep picturing him like bursting from the barrel, arms spread, with a huge smile on his face saying &quot;Surprise&#33;&quot;

Anyway, I think Kimimaro is more interested in Sasuke than anything else, meaning, that one way or another he will be fighting the leaf, since they just wont give Sasuke up.

I want to see Shika manage to use his dad&#39;s Shadow Neck Grab Jutsu. I&#39;m thinking he learned it already. As for Kiba, we still haven&#39;t seen his new move right?

Mut
Mon, 01-19-2004, 06:02 AM
if any of you guys thought for a second it was sasuke poppin out from the back, then you guys need to be beat.

jing
Mon, 01-19-2004, 06:18 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Jan 19 2004, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if any of you guys thought for a second it was sasuke poppin out from the back, then you guys need to be beat. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
true say.
n like. common it wasnt even sasuke&#39;s clothes&#33;

edit: btw i totally agree with Insomniac&#33;

Naruto-god
Mon, 01-19-2004, 08:13 AM
Hey i thought it was Sasuke who was popin out from the back. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

Harageki
Mon, 01-19-2004, 08:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonioAgoGo @ Jan 19 2004, 03:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Heh heh.

The way you guys say Sasuke is gonna pop out, I keep picturing him like bursting from the barrel, arms spread, with a huge smile on his face saying &quot;Surprise&#33;&quot;
hahaha....that would rule....for pure comedy value, of course.

Sexy no Jutsu > All Justsu
Mon, 01-19-2004, 09:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>The way you guys say Sasuke is gonna pop out, I keep picturing him like bursting from the barrel, arms spread, with a huge smile on his face saying &quot;Surprise&#33;&quot;

The first time I read chapter 200 I thought thats what was happing. The guys hair does look like saskues. Just the belt makes him kind of obvious hes not.

Insomniac
Mon, 01-19-2004, 10:04 AM
i knew it wasnt Sasuke just from that fact that Sasuke doesnt have Zig zags in his hair.
Thats Kimimaros only attribute that we know of so i used that to identify him by

notice the way his hair splits? Sasukes is straight split whilst Kimimaros is Zig zagged

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-19-2004, 10:40 AM
Sasuke won&#39;t be popping out..if anything he will break the damn thing from the inside and wood will be flying everywhere.

Then he will kick somebody&#39;s ass, because like it or not, he&#39;s damn good. Might not have the raw power that Naruto has, but he is above him in every other level, except for battle strategy.

His speed, agility, reflexes, and overall ninja knowledge are much higher than Naruto&#39;s.

He did a great job tearing up Naruto&#39;s Shadow Clones on top of the roof with his Taijutsu moves. Even though those Clones were not that strong since the chakra divides evenly, I was still impressed.

Nine Tailed Demon
Mon, 01-19-2004, 12:32 PM
Sasuke just needs to learn from Oro to be stronger. I like him learning under Kakashi but Jiraiya is training Naruto so it&#39;s only fit for Oro on Sasuke....

Vagabond
Tue, 01-20-2004, 02:51 AM
And Sakura under Tsunade................ i wish.

HimizujinEternia
Tue, 01-20-2004, 03:48 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 20 2004, 01:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> And Sakura under Tsunade................ i wish. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Actually, I really wouldn&#39;t be surprised. I half expect them to return and find Sakura learning how to be a healer ninja from Tsunade. It would really fit the trend, and Sakura would become useful&#33;

khaodessy
Tue, 01-20-2004, 05:36 AM
i highly doubt sakura will be trained by the fifth. i doubt hokages train genins, or have the time too. if any genin other then naruto would get some training from her it would be lee. since him and naruto are so similar and she is operating on him. sakura doesnt know her personally like that. i hope naruto next fight surpasses his fight with gaara.

Nine Tailed Demon
Tue, 01-20-2004, 06:41 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif How is Lee similar to Naruto? I&#39;m hoping Lee dies or can never fight again...

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 01-20-2004, 12:41 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Jan 20 2004, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif How is Lee similar to Naruto? I&#39;m hoping Lee dies or can never fight again... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
G-U-T-S&#33;

Both of them are hardworkers and have loads of Guts.

Gai, Naruto, Lee, and even Sakura are shinobi who have to work hard in order to keep up with their genius rivals.

Mut
Wed, 01-21-2004, 03:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (khaodessy @ Jan 20 2004, 04:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i highly doubt sakura will be trained by the fifth. i doubt hokages train genins, or have the time too. if any genin other then naruto would get some training from her it would be lee. since him and naruto are so similar and she is operating on him. sakura doesnt know her personally like that. i hope naruto next fight surpasses his fight with gaara. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you must not know what it means when they have sasuke with orochimaru and naruto with jiraiya. pretty obvious.

XwingRob
Wed, 01-21-2004, 03:15 AM
Yeah it would make sense that Sakura will be trained by the 5th.
I mean...come on...Sakura needs to be useful sometime. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Trip
Wed, 01-21-2004, 03:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Jan 21 2004, 02:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah it would make sense that Sakura will be trained by the 5th.
I mean...come on...Sakura needs to be useful sometime. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you never know, she might want to seek more power and joins Oro instead of sasuke http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif (there&#39;s a lot of sarcasam in there if you didn&#39;t notice)

khaodessy
Wed, 01-21-2004, 04:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 21 2004, 02:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (khaodessy &#064; Jan 20 2004, 04:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i highly doubt sakura will be trained by the fifth. i doubt hokages train genins, or have the time too. if any genin other then naruto would get some training from her it would be lee. since him and naruto are so similar and she is operating on him. sakura doesnt know her personally like that. i hope naruto next fight surpasses his fight with gaara. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you must not know what it means when they have sasuke with orochimaru and naruto with jiraiya. pretty obvious. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
the obvious isnt always true. sakura hasnt shown any signs that she would make a good medical-nin. everything from there survival training with kakashi genjutsu has been the main focus on her.

Naruto_-_Kun
Wed, 01-21-2004, 07:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 17 2004, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Blitzkrieg is a strategy in which all of the forces, instead of being spread out evenly in numbers, attack one point and weaken it, then go around and attack the other forces from the side or behind - this probably refers to Kimimaro attacking Shikamaru and Naruto (The Nazi&#39;s used this strategy against the French in World War 2 to win the battle without drawing it out)

as for Shikamaru and Naruto being clones... they had no idea that Kimimaro was coming so there was no reason to set up extra clones that would be unneccesary chakra wasting.

as for Narutos rasengen it would have been weaker then just him using it as he&#39;d already shadow cloned Kiba and Shikamaru (thats two) and the clone that did the rasengen (3 so thats his power split into 4 including himself)

the rasengen would have been 1/4 the power of him doing it himself

as for Shikamaru, Naruto and Kiba bringing Sasuke back, i really cant see it happening. I bet if Naruto starts going Kyuubi hes going to get smacked, Saiton kept that huge sealing scroll with him for a reason most likely.
next chapter should really clear things up as to Kimimaros abilities (we know hes fast to be able to get there so quickly, that or the village of sound is very close) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I know this was from ages ago but i think that the title may refer to a plan concucted by shikamaru, since he&#39;s the master tactitian he&#39;ll prolli come up with a strategy to attack kimmimaro really quickly in the next chapter but itll fail. But i really think that it will be shikamaru&#39;s plans which is being reffered to by the next chapters heading. seeing as we&#39;ve already reached a conclusion that the sound nin arent team players....it makes more sense http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Vagabond
Wed, 01-21-2004, 07:43 AM
Yeah your probably right but now someone else has the element of suprise. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Naruto_-_Kun
Wed, 01-21-2004, 08:06 AM
yea thats true, i dont really think the genins can win this fight alone, maybe akatsuki coming to the battle would be kool. Sasuke getting taken by the sound, akatsuki taking naruto, and then jiriaya may go find try and save naruto or he may pop up as well lol. prolli wont happen but itd be kool if it did

fear_my_jutsu
Wed, 01-21-2004, 08:14 AM
i`d like sukura to become useful. i think that sasuke will learn to summon the snake and sakura the snail. because of the picture in one of the chapters (i ferget which 1) also idk if any1 already said all that cause i didn`t read all the posts

Vagabond
Wed, 01-21-2004, 08:18 AM
Yeah but they also show Naruto with a sword http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

***Hoping thats true ***http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Legendary Nin
Wed, 01-21-2004, 08:50 AM
I find Sakura a bore....I like her leave of absence.

Nautek
Wed, 01-21-2004, 09:18 AM
I hope she will recive training from Tsunade, rightnow I find her a bit annoying.

kaigan
Wed, 01-21-2004, 09:30 AM
this probably have been already menion but the only time that sakura is useful when........................................

Sasgay needs a good time. that&#39;s pretty much it

Aion
Wed, 01-21-2004, 09:53 AM
Lol.

And really a snail? Omg I am going to get you... NOW.... NOW... NOW.... 10 days later... NOW....

Insomniac
Wed, 01-21-2004, 10:23 AM
you know if Lee had a cursed seal he&#39;d probably fall to it too just like Sasuke as they both want to reach their goals no matter what (evidence of this is the fact that Lee used the gates, which damages the user tonnes, so he&#39;d probably fall to the cursed seal just like Sasuke)

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 01-21-2004, 11:04 AM
Oh and where in the heck is Jiraiya?

He kind of fell off the face of the Earth after Tsunade returned to Konoha.

I assume he is overseeing stuff, or maybe out on a mission if he is needed.

Perhaps he will show up and fight Orochimaru.

Orochimaru needs to die, he is getting boring as a villain.

Jman
Wed, 01-21-2004, 12:36 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan &#064; Jan 21 2004, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>this probably have been already menion but the only time that sakura is useful when........................................

Sasgay needs a good time. that&#39;s pretty much it</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
true.
http://www.littlecooldude.com/~animemaster/lol.jpg

-
And wtf is Anko?&#33;? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Destroyor
Thu, 01-22-2004, 02:13 AM
lol http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

Seriously though, I think everyone should just chill, wait and see.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 01-22-2004, 02:18 AM
How about,return of the Fuzzybrows...ya..ya..He seriously needs to get that surgery done.

Vagabond
Thu, 01-22-2004, 02:31 AM
Auto-mail is the key http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Insomniac
Thu, 01-22-2004, 02:49 AM
Orochimarus here to stay, deal with it.

his new body is testiment to the fact that hes going to be around for a very long time, also he may attack the leaf again now that hes got use of his arms.

AlbinoFury
Thu, 01-22-2004, 03:36 AM
i was thinkin about why would oro train sasuke to summon snakes when he just needs his body, but then i remembered that for oro to be able to summon with sasukes body that new body would need to sign the contract in blood, so he may train him how to summon just so he can test him and get that contract signing out of the way.

XwingRob
Thu, 01-22-2004, 04:26 AM
I think Orochimaru is Naruto&#39;s childhood villian.
Once he&#39;s defeated(I have no idea when that will be) I think a timejump can definately happen there.
Question: Is the 5th strong enough to take on Orochimaru that is with a new body? Or is Konoha screwed?

Jman
Thu, 01-22-2004, 04:39 AM
I don&#39;t think she&#39;s strong enough to take him on alone but I doubt Konoha&#39;s screwed since Jiraiya could lend a helping hand...Oro is damn strong though but by that time (whenever that may be) everyone should be stronger. Also I&#39;d really like to see what&#39;s gonna happen with the Akatsuki organization . I wanna see Itachi and Kisame in action again.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-22-2004, 05:55 AM
Oro is the greatest threat we&#39;ll see, the rest are just minor villians focused on one person.

Oro lives to destroy the leaf - that means everyone

time jumping is a stupid idea as it will achieve nothing, if you change characters personalities over time jumps it makes their chance unrealistic and it will lose alot of fans.
the only series that successfully time jumped a huge amount of time was DB-DBZ which even then didnt change the way the characters were in whole.
Goku never changed over all that time so if you&#39;re expecting Naruto to suddenly grow mature and change his personality then Naruto will lose its popularity because the fact is most people like him the way he is.

as for Tsunade and Oro, Oro&#39;s stronger now that he has his arms back.
Naruto took on Kabuto when Kabuto couldnt use his right hand (because of cutting it) and only drew with him when he rasengen&#39;d and Kabuto underestimated him so if Kabuto and Orochimaru attack the leaf again i doubt it&#39;ll be able to put up a good fight although sound and kohona are equally as damaged.

Naruto-god
Thu, 01-22-2004, 05:57 AM
Lol im all late with this chapter 200 thing i didn&#39;t even read mine yet im waiting for chapter 221 so i got more to read than 1 chapter. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

Legendary Nin
Thu, 01-22-2004, 06:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naruto-god @ Jan 22 2004, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lol im all late with this chapter 200 thing i didn&#39;t even read mine yet im waiting for chapter 221 so i got more to read than 1 chapter. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
So your not going to read the manga for 21 weeks......your crazy.

khaodessy
Thu, 01-22-2004, 06:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 @ Jan 22 2004, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 22 2004, 08:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> time jumps are only good for novelty purposes, i think you guys are taking Naruto a different way to how Kishmoto intended it to be.

He intended Naruto not to be a serious ninja all out kill fest but to be a light hearted series with a twist, its not like the other series simply because thats how it was made to be - if a time jump occurs thats more then a year or so that&#39;ll wreck his whole design for Naruto.

If time jumps foward 3 years then Sasuke will no longer be a character.
Orochimaru would have taken over Sasukes body and there would be no one who could defeat him with sharigan eyes - now you understand why a time jump is pathetic?
no matter how strong Naruto gets in 3 years (if we dont see him get that strength either it will be SOOOO STUPID) he wont be able to compare to Orochimaru with sharigan eyes.

the ONLY time in which a time jump is warrantend is at the end of the series, when we see short clips of everyones accomplishments - other then that it changes the whole series far too much to just have them grown up.
why do you think Kishimoto started with kids in the first place? to have a DIFFERENT angle.
Every other ninja story out there has some adult with a samurai sword beating on people. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You right because we all like Naruto the way is now. I hope if they use time jump that they use it after couple of years not now. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i agree with them. naruto as it is is already doing small time jumps as the story continues. theres no need for any extremely long one. the heights of the characters can even be changed with the flow the story is going

Legendary Nin
Thu, 01-22-2004, 07:39 AM
The time jump is good though,Naruto is moving too slow.During that time Orochimaru could be getting ready,because he needs a few more years before he has all of his abilitys recovered.So if he were to get badly hurt now,he&#39;d be gone for 7 years.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-22-2004, 09:15 AM
time jumps are only good for novelty purposes, i think you guys are taking Naruto a different way to how Kishmoto intended it to be.

He intended Naruto not to be a serious ninja all out kill fest but to be a light hearted series with a twist, its not like the other series simply because thats how it was made to be - if a time jump occurs thats more then a year or so that&#39;ll wreck his whole design for Naruto.

Orochimaru would have taken over Sasukes body and there would be no one who could defeat him with sharigan eyes - now you understand why a time jump is pathetic?
no matter how strong Naruto gets in 3 years (if we dont see him get that strength either it will be SOOOO STUPID) he wont be able to compare to Orochimaru with sharigan eyes.

the ONLY time in which a time jump is warrantend is at the end of the series, when we see short clips of everyones accomplishments - other then that it changes the whole series far too much to just have them grown up.
why do you think Kishimoto started with kids in the first place? to have a DIFFERENT angle.
Every other ninja story out there has some adult with a samurai sword beating on people.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-22-2004, 09:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>so he may train him how to summon just so he can test him and get that contract signing out of the way.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

although he can just do it himself when hes in Sasukes body anyway, it would still be Sasukes blood.

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 01-22-2004, 09:48 AM
I just don&#39;t see him training Sasuke. It is the more predictable thing to happen, that is why I don&#39;t think it is going to happen.

Everyone thinks that just because Jiraiya trained Naruto, that Sakura and Sasuke will be trained by their Sannin counterparts.

I look for Naruto to smack some sense into Sasuke and bring him back from the darkness.

You never know what is going happen though in Naruto. Kimimaro is likely to turn on the Sound 4 since he is no longer needed. Or he will kill Sasuke out of jealousy. Konoha could have a tracking team out too, and we still need to know what happened to Shizune and what happened to her teammates.

AlbinoFury
Thu, 01-22-2004, 09:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 22 2004, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just don&#39;t see him training Sasuke. It is the more predictable thing to happen, that is why I don&#39;t think it is going to happen.

Everyone thinks that just because Jiraiya trained Naruto, that Sakura and Sasuke will be trained by their Sannin counterparts.

I look for Naruto to smack some sense into Sasuke and bring him back from the darkness.

You never know what is going happen though in Naruto. Kimimaro is likely to turn on the Sound 4 since he is no longer needed. Or he will kill Sasuke out of jealousy. Konoha could have a tracking team out too, and we still need to know what happened to Shizune and what happened to her teammates. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
good points, i just hope they accomplish something cool out of this whole trist, because right now nobody really knows what the immediate aim of the series is, nonetheless i have no doubts itll end up somewhere cool.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-22-2004, 11:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Jan 21 2004, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh and where in the heck is Jiraiya?

He kind of fell off the face of the Earth after Tsunade returned to Konoha.

I assume he is overseeing stuff, or maybe out on a mission if he is needed.

Perhaps he will show up and fight Orochimaru.

Orochimaru needs to die, he is getting boring as a villain. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I agree oro needs to die. Make Itachi and the akatsuki the new villains.
There is a limit to how many times he can survive . Its not good if you know the villain will survive everytime he fight the good guys.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 22 2004, 08:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> time jumps are only good for novelty purposes, i think you guys are taking Naruto a different way to how Kishmoto intended it to be.

Every other ninja story out there has some adult with a samurai sword beating on people. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You right because we all like Naruto the way is now. I hope if they use time jump that they use it after couple of years not now.

*Mod Edit* Please don&#39;t double post. This is the second time you&#39;ve done this in a day. If you want to quote two people you can do it in the same post rather than double posting.

Mut
Thu, 01-22-2004, 12:02 PM
i don&#39;t think sasuke will be trained directly by orochimaru, but sasuke will use orochimaru to become stronger than he already is with cursed seal. that is why i think kishimoto had orochimaru already switched bodies (i think that&#39;s what happened) and make it that it will take another several more years for orochimaru to switch bodies again so sasuke can become stronger in that time period. i believe that sasuke knows the consequences of dealing with orochimaru but he knows that&#39;s what he has to do to become stronger than itachi. again, i will bring the dbz reference. vegeta let himself be taken over by babidi so he can become stronger than goku, even thought he knew he&#39;d become babidi&#39;s puppet. so, i don&#39;t think sasuke will head back to the leaf with naruto. cuz if he does (i said this in other posts before), the whole point of sasuke getting the cursed seal, fighting naruto, and leaving the leaf in the first place would be a total waste.

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 01-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Oh god, DBZ refrences do not make any sense in Naruto.

The central theme of this manga is precious companions, people are at there strongest when protecting their companions and loved ones.

Naruto is going to get Sasuke back, he is his rival, but also in a weird way his friend.

Mut
Thu, 01-22-2004, 01:47 PM
wow, thanks for that explanation kishimoto.

Mut
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Jan 22 2004, 11:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh god, DBZ refrences do not make any sense in Naruto.

The central theme of this manga is precious companions, people are at there strongest when protecting their companions and loved ones.

Naruto is going to get Sasuke back, he is his rival, but also in a weird way his friend. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol, and what was dbz&#39;s theme?

don&#39;t say that it didn&#39;t have one cuz you all know that it had a clear theme.

and no, sasuke isn&#39;t coming back. at least not on this current rescue mission.

[Konoha]Uchiha Sasuke*
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:31 AM
when do the mangas usely come out ?

[Konoha]Uchiha Sasuke*
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:34 AM
on the note, i have a idea that one of the cursed seal fools will try to kill naruto or shikamaru or kiba and they are going to block the attack with the barrel, and either sasuke kills orochs minions and runs away or attacks them all and sasuke spares them and runs away with orochs men, or for some reason and some how sakura is going to find sasuke and calm him down or something...

Mut
Fri, 01-23-2004, 03:52 AM
the manga usually comes out on fridays, mid-day (my mid-day is around 4pm). but sometimes it takes longer cuz the alignment of the moon with the earth is not set at a 27.3 degrees to the north with jupiter and the sun. other times it is cuz of the temperature in the tropics since that can throw off the motivation of the scanslators to do their job.

btw, you can use your EDIT button.