PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 200

Demon Brother
Fri, 01-16-2004, 04:45 AM
wow, even though i've only watched raw.. it totally owned! gotta love sasuke at level 2!

sangai
Fri, 01-16-2004, 04:55 AM
what the hell are you talking about that wasnt sasuke hell he hasnt even been let out of the tub yet that was kimmimaru why don't ypu re read the chapter

Aegeon
Fri, 01-16-2004, 05:37 AM
Did Akamaru die or something.... cause that is so saad http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

ricefarmer
Fri, 01-16-2004, 05:57 AM
that is sasuke u dumbass

Kyubi Unleashed
Fri, 01-16-2004, 07:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aegeon @ Jan 16 2004, 04:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Did Akamaru die or something.... cause that is so saad http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I know... I hope Akamaru is okay, &#39;cause you can&#39;t really tell if he is. And is Sasuke out of that barrier whatcha-wanna-call-it??? Wasn&#39;t that the other guy at level 2? Hm... must go re-read..

sangai
Fri, 01-16-2004, 08:54 AM
rice farmer your wrong if you read inanes version of chapter 200 you would see that the guy on the last page is kimimaro and in fact there is not a single picture of sasuke in that chapter

newb

inanes version is available over at narutofan.com and also akamaru doesnt die you see kiba jump in a save him before the blast

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-16-2004, 10:14 AM
Kimimaro is the best character design that Kishimoto has made yet, he&#39;s cool.

I predicted way back that these current matchups would take place so I would like to pat myself on the back.

Especially for Shikamaru vs Tayuya, I knew he would be fighting her thanks to the foreshadowing stuff with women.

Kiba vs Sakon has the potential to be good, but Sakon held his own fairly well against Naruto and Kiba.

Just one question... Why is Naruto being such a wimp for?

Is he hiding his strength until the right moment?

Well kid, now is the time.

Kimimaro is supposedly on the same level as Sasuke is now, so there are two possibilities here:

Naruto and him will have a tough fight...

Or he will destroy Naruto.

I don&#39;t see Naruto destroying him at all, so it is going to be either one of those dramatic fights or just a beat down.

Mgslee
Fri, 01-16-2004, 10:28 AM
Awesome chapter

So whats happening to Kiba and Akamaru? are they falling down a chasm or something? I didnt understand

Heres a couple predictions about the naruto fight. Naruto starts off getting beat down as he usually does... but before he does anything crazy Sasuke pops out of the container and sees a beaten down Naruto.

Sasuke then presumes kimimaro is stronger then Naruto and begins a fight against him for some reason. Sasuke beats him down and Sasuke gets over his superiority complex over naruto (since he thought naruto was beat by the guy he beat)

from there... who knows....

ricefarmer
Fri, 01-16-2004, 10:42 AM
can some1 brief me as to who kimmimaro is again?? thank you

sangai
Fri, 01-16-2004, 11:10 AM
kimimaru is one of the sound four he was the fifth until orochimaru chose him to be his body replacement unfortinatly orochimaru found sasuke a much better vessel to be possesed by one so wrong as orochimaru so now kimimaru cannot under go a body switch for a few years appearantly

kimimaru has the gaia(earth) which is on par with sasukes heaven seal there both the cursed seals

kimimaru is also the strongest of the four/five sound nin although he is no longer part of the group

From Konoha's Ghetto
Fri, 01-16-2004, 11:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricefarmer @ Jan 16 2004, 04:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> that is sasuke u dumbass </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s why you&#39;re wrong.

Great chapter, can&#39;t wait for the next&#33;

kaigan
Sat, 01-17-2004, 03:06 AM
before calling someone a dumbass, please go back and read the Inane and see who is actually the one.

If someone wants to know who is Kimimaro, go and read chapter 199.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-17-2004, 04:28 AM
Kimimaro is the one on the last page, not Sasuke. baka&#33;

XwingRob
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:12 AM
No that&#39;s not Kimmarro, that&#39;s Naruto&#39;s long lost twin. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Demon Brother
Sat, 01-17-2004, 05:58 AM
well sangai sasukei as i said.. i only saw the raw and i dont know japanese, but to me it looked at that moment like it was sasuke flying up from the tub thingie

Insomniac
Sat, 01-17-2004, 06:11 AM
well it was Kimimaro http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
Sasuke is yet to pop out

Crimson_Behelit
Sat, 01-17-2004, 06:27 AM
What&#39;s with that Kimimaro guy? That whole scene with hospital table in 199 was kind of freaky. Why was he on that table? Was he sick? If so, what the heck is he doing running around at the end of 200? Also, who the heck was that guy who won the free for all prison fight in 199? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

sangai
Sat, 01-17-2004, 11:09 AM
i think what it was is that orochimaru was trying to keep his body in good condition because maybe he still wants it unfortunatly his body cant be retaken for some time that or he was in one hell of a battle and got wounded real bad

sangai
Sat, 01-17-2004, 01:06 PM
thats why who is wrong

jing
Sun, 01-18-2004, 02:05 AM
yeah man the clothes&#33;

Vagabond
Sun, 01-18-2004, 03:33 AM
The guy who won the prison fight is the new body for orochimaru.
eh who knows what Kimimaro was hooked up to. My thought is that it is a life support system and that he can&#39;t be away from it for very long.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-18-2004, 04:38 AM
i assumed it was just to keep his body in good condition and that he hadnt moved in a very long time

sangai
Sun, 01-18-2004, 04:39 AM
i dont think that matters anymore cause both kimimaru and oro know that with sasuke who needs kimimaru so i think kimimaro expects this to be his last fight to make up for his lack of servitude to oro

at least that was my take on things

AznPerson
Sun, 01-18-2004, 01:55 PM
well the barrel wasn&#39;t broken so i am thinking it isn&#39;t susake

and he is wearing diffrent cloths