PDA

View Full Version : patterns in naruto

kimunist
Wed, 01-14-2004, 04:34 AM
one interesting pattern i noticed in naruto is every team made (3-man teams) were 2 guys and 1 girl...EVERY team. (except for the insignificant ones during the chuunin exam that died)

did you guys notice anything else they did in naruto? (patterns)

RaZzy
Wed, 01-14-2004, 05:03 AM
hmm i havent really thought about that, but i don't think many women want to become ninjas.

Guizmo0
Wed, 01-14-2004, 05:37 AM
yhe one strange thing i noticed is when they do a jitsu...

they use their hands

Assassin
Wed, 01-14-2004, 05:41 AM
the reason for the team thing is that kishimoto (the creator of naruto) can't draw the female body too well. so thats y most of the characters are male....but obviously u can't have an all male show, so he had to put atleast one girl in each team.

kaigan
Wed, 01-14-2004, 05:44 AM
yes..... it be too dull if it is just all male. It has to have some female to make it interesting. or else it would just be a gay love relationship, which is just sick but enjoyable for the homosexual.

Toruxxx
Wed, 01-14-2004, 05:58 AM
lol thats funny and they probably put female's in so ppl dun call him sexist lol or they jus made it so each team has one girl in as a rule we dun know about coz they could of jus had sakura, ino and hinata as one team

MegaMika
Wed, 01-14-2004, 06:14 AM
They said they wanted to balance the teams. Women are só stupid they need 2 guys te compensate http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif

No offence.

a_nevels666
Wed, 01-14-2004, 06:25 AM
There need to be girls as love interests, love triangles etc...

Grey_wolf
Wed, 01-14-2004, 06:31 AM
a girl and a boy got two different brains and different uniqe skills.

"You know... girls"
"You know.. boys"

But in the naruto world boys mostly are the strongest.. but a girl can be stronger and also got skills the boys cant have (like boobs http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif or just to charm the enemie? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif )

i think it was a pattern that the sennins did.

DraGunZer0
Wed, 01-14-2004, 07:17 AM
i noticed that a while ago but i didnt think it was too serious...

what i think is really badass is how sasuke's sharingan is getting stronger (i think.) If you go back, watch the ep where sasuke unlocks his sharingan while fighting haku. then go to the chuunin exams when sasuke uses his sharingan (best view of his sharingan is when hes turning "evil"). Notice how there are more of those lil ying/yang spinny thingys than there was back when he was fighting haku. I just thought that looked neat....

Sigure
Wed, 01-14-2004, 07:32 AM
I realize the animation is getting crappier by some minutes but some improves, I just saw some of the episodes before the preliminary matches begun the animation on everyone was good. Now...like 65.....was just plain bad. Just an episode that stall time for them to make more shows, though that is a good thing.

Baka-chan
Wed, 01-14-2004, 07:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MegaMika @ Jan 14 2004, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> They said they wanted to balance the teams. Women are só stupid they need 2 guys te compensate http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif

No offence. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
or the guys are too stupid and need a girl to straighten it out? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

anyways, i didn&#39;t think much of it.. i guess i don&#39;t look real deep into those sorta things, and just watch and enjoy the obvious stuff.

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 01-14-2004, 08:45 AM
i noticed for a long time, but never really cared.

DaRk-SeRpEnT
Wed, 01-14-2004, 08:52 AM
he should make a team wit all girls now that would b interesting

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Wed, 01-14-2004, 09:10 AM
Pointless pattern. But o well, got me to reply to it didnt it?

Hmm, interesting, but notice that no girl (beside temari) passed the prelims. So a group of girls would just be pointless.

Insomniac
Wed, 01-14-2004, 10:20 AM
well as you said not every team is 2 male 1 female so i&#39;d hardly call that a pattern as there were teams that were all male.
traditionally all teams would have been mostly male too

OshadowO
Wed, 01-14-2004, 10:33 AM
it kinda is a pattern for all teams that get any time devoted to them story wise.
Heck even Oro/Jiraiya/Tsunade follow that line.

Who knows what they&#39;re thinking when they established that but it is a pattern imo.

Insomniac
Wed, 01-14-2004, 10:39 AM
it just shows that there were fair more male nins then female
thus outnumbering them 2 to 1, of course you&#39;d get the odd 3 man team but we&#39;re yet to see a 2 or 3 woman team.

The_Fourth
Wed, 01-14-2004, 11:02 AM
I had noticed it also,

IamSpazzy
Wed, 01-14-2004, 11:13 AM
I don&#39;t think that Kabuto&#39;s team had any females.

kimunist
Wed, 01-14-2004, 12:56 PM
yea, he was the only 3 man important team that i know of.

Kagari
Thu, 01-15-2004, 02:35 AM
^ ack&#33; more punctuation, please. I have trouble reading that post http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Kishimoto does put in some intriguing patterns.

The squad from Sound each has an ability specific to a mechanical object carried/implanted in them.

Each member of the Sand squad carries an object which signifies their ability (Gourd/Puppet/Fan).

The Konohan squads, on the other hand, do not. Their prowess comes &quot;from inside&quot; (well, except maybe for Tenten ). Perhaps a slight philosophical aspect, perhaps just coincidence.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I noticed that as well...good call. It&#39;s almost as if the sand don&#39;t even have to fight for their success simply because of their weapons&#33;

itsgalf
Thu, 01-15-2004, 02:37 AM
I noticed that Naruto always uses Kage Bunshin no Jutsu...yes I am very observant.

Beautiful Green Beast
Thu, 01-15-2004, 02:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itsgalf @ Jan 15 2004, 01:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I noticed that Naruto always uses Kage Bunshin no Jutsu...yes I am very observant. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah...why doesnt he use summoning.

hiroshi
Thu, 01-15-2004, 03:46 AM
I think it&#39;s more to do with the Traditions of Japan rather than anything else.

In Japan, the male is considered to be the ones that do the fighting. However with Ninja&#39;s they allow women to participate due to their &#39;other&#39; skills, such as going undercover and &#39;seducing&#39; the more important people in clans.

Although the Japanese put women down for fighting, they didn&#39;t fail to recognise the usefulness of a womens looks, and use this to their advantage. Women are mainly for information gathering, and the more covert operations. Whilst the men are there as defence and the more aggressive operations. That&#39;s why there is only one women in each team. Because the female is like a special unit, whilst the other two are the main support.

Pyr0
Thu, 01-15-2004, 04:29 AM
I&#39;ve noticed that it seems that Naruto doesn&#39;t it much, in fact he eats a lot at once. And that everyone who you think sucks has some great abilities or is uberpowerful.

Why did they have to put many hand seals to make one jutsu? If they&#39;re too lazy to draw all, why not then make one hand seal to make one jutsu?

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 01-15-2004, 07:25 AM
I was also wondering a bit about the whole hand thingys. You know that they are supossed to make different patterns of hand settings to create a jutsu of some sort. But when Naruto or anyone else do their techs, they ususally don&#39;t make the whole combination of animal hand seals to make the jutsus. Instead they just put their hands together and do it. If they can do it without doing all of the animal hand seals, why don&#39;t they just skipp that part all the time? seems kind of pointless to me.

kimunist
Thu, 01-15-2004, 07:40 AM
because...

the animal hand seals look cool when they do it real fast and stuff =D

dont you agree?

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 01-15-2004, 07:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kimunist @ Jan 15 2004, 07:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> because...

the animal hand seals look cool when they do it real fast and stuff =D

dont you agree? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well, yeah... i&#39;d have to agree with you in that http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif But still it makes no sence http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Arctyc
Thu, 01-15-2004, 09:06 AM
Kishimoto does put in some intriguing patterns.

The squad from Sound each has an ability specific to a mechanical object carried/implanted in them.

Each member of the Sand squad carries an object which signifies their ability (Gourd/Puppet/Fan).

The Konohan squads, on the other hand, do not. Their prowess comes &quot;from inside&quot; (well, except maybe for Tenten http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif ). Perhaps a slight philosophical aspect, perhaps just coincidence.

Demon Brother
Thu, 01-15-2004, 09:55 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure @ Jan 14 2004, 06:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I realize the animation is getting crappier by some minutes but some improves, I just saw some of the episodes before the preliminary matches begun the animation on everyone was good. Now...like 65.....was just plain bad. Just an episode that stall time for them to make more shows, though that is a good thing. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
.. thats because the good animators was making 66 and 67 (that will take like 2 weeks) so some not so good animators was to create 65.

PoDy
Thu, 01-15-2004, 10:08 AM
I think its because the women stay at home cooking for the men and the men are out in wars. And i think its a bigger intrest for boys to become a ninja then it is for a girl. This has ofcorse not anything to do with &quot;irl&quot;, this is just how i think they think in the anime. Just like on a big boat like Titanic wich i think most ppl have seen. &quot;Women and children first&quot; (to the life boats), same here the women and children stay home and the men go out and die in war.

Thats what I think.

Hokage Full-Metal
Thu, 01-15-2004, 12:01 PM
nah nah nah....listen what you all need to rememba is that this is all classic anime, ders always minimum one girl in the anime to break the tension of having guys all the time, u have to admit naruto would be crap if every scene was men fighiting etc, no sentimental stuff and wot not, dat makes a gud anime too, also lee sans story would be different too cause if u lot rememba wen they were in the forest they were in trouble n lee san came to help sakura, also if she wasnt put into the anime there, we wouldnt have seen lee san kick some ass now would we? the women in naruto give it that lil bit extra....naruto wont be the same is he wasnt tryin to impress sakura sumtimes, now would he?...so wot im tryin to say is that this is all in the art of making a gud anime......if u catch my drift lol http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

Insomniac
Thu, 01-15-2004, 12:41 PM
Kishimoto explained about the hand seals

he felt it wasnt important to show the same seals over and over again for a jutsu you&#39;ve already seen, theres no reason to and it would add a few more useless seconds to the anime - dont you think its better that they skip the seals for jutsus we&#39;ve already seen? i mean its not that important to see them again

NarutoOtaku
Thu, 01-15-2004, 01:06 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guizmo0 @ Jan 14 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yhe one strange thing i noticed is when they do a jitsu...

they use their hands </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No way&#33;&#33;&#33; They use their hands?&#33;?&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Hokage Full-Metal
Thu, 01-15-2004, 01:14 PM
yer well, the thing is that we may have all had enough of the explaination but u have to take into consideration that naruto is the number one anime in japan n millions of kids watch it, so they may not get the meaning of all the seal etc as they are just kids which is why the are repeated so.

kimunist
Fri, 01-23-2004, 04:53 AM
cause, its not the hand seal that makes the jutsu unique, its the order of the seals...

like the abc&#39;s...ther are 26 letters, but it depends on how you arrange some to make certain words...

so in naruto, the hand seals are done in certain patterns to give various amounts of jutsus...

i think they have a set number of hand seals