PDA

View Full Version : Mezzo DSA by AnimeJunkies...

a_nevels666
Wed, 01-14-2004, 03:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LegendarySenninJiraiya @ Jan 14 2004, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> they are pretty bad sometimes, but they&#39;re just inconsistent </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
They are somewhat inconsistent.

I like their releases because they&#39;re fast. You can always replace it with a higher quality version from a different group later on.

Legendary Nin
Wed, 01-14-2004, 04:54 AM
Lesson,don&#39;t download AJ.They don&#39;t even respect the anime scene.

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Wed, 01-14-2004, 11:43 AM
i dl&#39;d Mezzo DSA out of pure impatience and yet again i see why AJ isnt consistantly on par with groups like aone and akeep and ricebox/onigiri, they were too lazy to do karaoke on the opening lol, they called the gang of barbers the black Caesers and not the Black Scissors i mean its pretty obvious esp. when theres a guy in the gang named ChokiChoki which is supposed to be the sound of scissors cutting, their notes are usually too small to read the first time they show on screen, i cant judge the accuracy of their japanese translations because i dont speak japanese, but i do know that they mistranslated something that was in english, so anyways, i suggest waiting to anyone who is gonna get mezzo dsa from now on, aone just does a far better job of subbing it

Munsu
Wed, 01-14-2004, 11:47 AM
AJ is so bad that they dont even deserve to be discussed in this forum http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Wed, 01-14-2004, 12:54 PM
they are pretty bad sometimes, but they&#39;re just inconsistent

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Fri, 01-16-2004, 09:22 AM
i think thats a lil exaggerative (yes its actually a word) but to a smaller degree that is true, they seem to want to get the anime out faster than everyone else so they dont do a good job of it, so in a way they disrespect us by thinking we&#39;re idiots that&#39;ll still dl things even if they&#39;re crap, but in a way what they do is necessary cuz if every group did a great job like aone and akeep they&#39;d take as long (even tho on some occasions the good groups work way faster than the crappy ones, ie. TW vs Aone) and if they took as long then no one could do as the guy above suggested and get the crap just to see what happens in the ep and get the other stuff later

anyways, i think a lot of groups decide who&#39;s best by how many are dling their stuff from animesuki and in some cases relatively crappy groups like Lunar and AJ who get their stuff out faster yet dont do too great of a job on it have more dls than the good groups, but in fact their subbing quality sucks, in aj&#39;s defense tho they can and do altho rarely, do great jobs on subbing things, for instance i loved the job they did on Wolf&#39;s Rain, in fact, they were the only ones able to get the karaoke right on the opening song, even tho it was in english this is something they should be proud of lol, anbu-akeep&#39;s version was off, as well as live-evil and woofnick&#39;s

Kumiriko
Sat, 01-17-2004, 01:33 PM
I have only seen the AonE releases. and it is an itresting show thus far. Defintly worth seeing on where it gose from here

Munsu
Sat, 01-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Just something to think about... : are their fast releases responsible for their crappy work or is their crappy work responsible for their fast releases?