PDA

View Full Version : wut are these hi-quality manga's??

ricefarmer
Tue, 01-13-2004, 06:46 AM
wut are these things... how come these mangas are super good quality drawings as opose to the normal manga we been reading...

and one more question.. who taugh itachi and who are his 2 teamates thank you

Legendary Nin
Tue, 01-13-2004, 07:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricefarmer @ Jan 13 2004, 06:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wut are these things... how come these mangas are super good quality drawings as opose to the normal manga we been reading...

and one more question.. who taugh itachi and who are his 2 teamates thank you </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Just the quality of the scan,not the drawing.

We don&#39;t know who taught Itachi,and he only has one known teammate.That being Kisame.

Vagabond
Tue, 01-13-2004, 08:04 AM
I think he meant his leaf village teacher and teammates from when he was younger.

If that&#39;s what he meant then I have no clue who they are and I don&#39;t think it&#39;s been revealed yet.

jing
Tue, 01-13-2004, 09:27 AM
nope not mentioned that much about Itachi.
and for the manga, i think people do some doctoring to make it look cleaner in a program.

KoRnTaco
Wed, 01-14-2004, 02:06 AM
I love manga... It&#39;s YUM&#33;

ricefarmer
Wed, 01-14-2004, 04:52 AM
maybe you guys dont get wut im saying im talkin super good drawings that makes the naruto manga look like weak sauce... not the quality of the real manga scans you jack ass let me show u an example.. since u guys dont knoe wut im talkin about

http://www.ndjp.com/sasuke_web/contents/ts...baki_flame.html ('http://www.ndjp.com/sasuke_web/contents/tsubaki/tsubaki_flame.html')

here you go.. click the links on the bottom left .. below yamato.. its awesome lookin manga and again im not freakin talkin about no fawkin regular manga with high quality

OshadowO
Wed, 01-14-2004, 05:15 AM
probably cos it costs too much to do something that quality on a weekly basis is my guess.
I can&#39;t read japanese but based on the URL..is that a sasuke fansite or is it part of the official Naruto page?

ricefarmer
Wed, 01-14-2004, 05:35 AM
my best guess is that its from a respected artist like.. a famous artist who does fanart cuz if seen that name somewehre else..

Kumiriko
Wed, 01-14-2004, 05:45 AM
yah. putting something out with that ammunt of Detale as often as the naruto manga is released would take too long. cost too much. Maybe if they do re reraleses thay can bump up the quality but the current style of the manga is more den nuf to keep me happy

Aegeon
Wed, 01-14-2004, 05:47 AM
It is probably just some random naruto fan who happens to have a talent for art and wants to draw it out the fanart for whoever wants to see it. The reason it probably looks to be a different quality is the fact that this person can spend however many hours they want on it, they don&#39;t have to write a story that will get people to buy their work, and they don&#39;t have a limit as to how good of quality their printer can print.

Boogster
Wed, 01-14-2004, 07:32 AM
Looks good, but I dread to think how long we&#39;d have to wait between each episode if it was drawn like that... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

rleland
Wed, 01-14-2004, 10:26 AM
makes me wonder if you know how long it would take to draw stuff like that

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 01-14-2004, 01:28 PM
he&#39;s porbally gonna be in teh manga lata on