PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Capture Screen on DivX or

RockLeeisHOT
Tue, 01-13-2004, 02:51 AM
wow someone remembered my advice. JOY XD

Demon Brother
Tue, 01-13-2004, 04:26 AM
lols http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif well i've also wondered about ths.. but i've been too lazy to start a topic about.. thanks guys (especially the one who started this topic http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif)

-A lazy bum!

Egan1
Tue, 01-13-2004, 04:55 AM
Had this problem a while ago but managed to work it out in the end.

On WMP, I take screencaps by pausing the video where I want it and then pressing 'Alt' and 'Print Screen' together- though this obviously takes the whole screen- so you have to clip it later on.

I don't know whether this works on all versions, mine is quite out dated now, but it works for me and is reasonably quick *shrugs*.

Harageki
Tue, 01-13-2004, 05:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockLeeisHOT @ Jan 13 2004, 01:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wow someone remembered my advice. JOY XD </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Lol...cuz I was wondering the same thing, but never figure out how to do it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif so that comment stuck in mah memory.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Tue, 01-13-2004, 12:36 PM
can someone enlighten me on how i can capture screen shot from anime on DivX or Window Media player.

Harageki
Tue, 01-13-2004, 12:55 PM
If I remember RLIH properly, in windows media player, go to tools, options, then performance, and turn down video acceleration to 0. Then just use the print screen key to take pics ;D

Nara Shikamaru VI
Tue, 01-13-2004, 01:10 PM
thanks a million buddy
i own u one

migawari
Tue, 01-13-2004, 01:55 PM
it&#39;d be best to use BSplayer&#33; just press &quot;p&quot; and it&#39;ll save the frame to a jpg, or whatever extension you defined in the prefs&#33;

Lenas
Wed, 01-14-2004, 02:47 AM
In WMP you can also press Ctrl + I and you can name the capture whatever you want.

Yozora
Wed, 01-14-2004, 05:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Harageki @ Jan 13 2004, 07:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If I remember RLIH properly, in windows media player, go to tools, options, then performance, and turn down video acceleration to 0. Then just use the print screen key to take pics ;D </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Wow, thanks for the tip&#33; That helped so much. You wouldn&#39;t believe how many headaches not being able to take screen caps of WMP has caused me. T_T

JessiA
Wed, 01-14-2004, 10:46 AM
For some reason, WMP 6 doesn&#39;t have a shortcut like anything used above.. so I used to use WMP 9 for my screenshots (I hate WMP 9, and I can&#39;t fullscreen it).. so I tried to look for something else. And, Lenas, I&#39;ve tried that CTRL+I thing.. it did nothing for me :/

There&#39;s a program called ScreencaptureX that lets you take screenshots of the DIVX files you watch, and names them and saves them for you.. However you only get a month free and there are no &quot;free serials&quot; anywhere.

So, I heard of BSPlayer, and downloaded it. Took me a while to realize how to Screencap with it.. but once I learned, I discovered that if I do it just right, I can screencap an entire scene almost flawlessly (though, it does eat memory from my computer and takes about 5-15 minutes after the capping is done to recover...)

Nara Shikamaru VI
Wed, 01-14-2004, 11:11 AM
the suggestion given by Harageki works wonders for me, and since i&#39;ve got WMP and DivX, i dont really feel like installing another codec even BSPlayer seem to get more support

littlecooldude
Wed, 01-14-2004, 11:57 AM
Ok guys, it&#39;s simple. You hit ctrl-i Yup that&#39;s it.

Oh and the most repeated thread in the forum is the poll (Males vs Females)

Assertn
Wed, 01-14-2004, 12:58 PM
yes anyone with a fairly new WMP can just use ctrl + i to screencap
or turn down video accelleration and printscreen

this has to be the SINGLE most repeated thread in this forum http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif

Beautiful Green Beast
Thu, 01-15-2004, 02:48 AM
yay thanx&#33; Almost forgot that one&#33;