PDA

View Full Version : Toys! Figurines!

Rock Lee
Tue, 01-13-2004, 02:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto @ Jan 13 2004, 09:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Lets see..... Out on the shelf in my living room i have the foot tall Gatsu and Skull </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> wish i had a foot tall gatsu, where did ub get it from??
only anime toys i hae are gundam model kits </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
There sold everywhere i see them online all the time, check ebay if not there planetanime.com or animecastle.com i think they both carry it, i bought both of those locally.

Poiple Weezard
Tue, 01-13-2004, 03:32 AM
All that I have are some wall scrolls and a Kenshin figurine that I got at a local shop called Fan Club. Unfortunetly, most of the good stuff that I see around here is priced &#036;25+, so I haven&#39;t gotten anything more. If someone knows of a site with figures less than &#036;10 and shipping less than &#036;5, I&#39;d be more than willing to buy some.

pringles
Tue, 01-13-2004, 07:52 AM
Do any of you buy Anime toys or Figurines of your favorite anime?

Where do you buy from? (online, stores etc.) w/c one?
Upto what price are you willing to pay for the toy/figurine?
What&#39;s your most priced anime toy?

I am interested to know the ans. above...I am thinkin of buyin online...

I have a Chokogin Evangelion Prototype 00. the yellow one...it&#39;s Rei&#39;s. It&#39;s of diecast metal. Highly poseable comes with all it&#39;s weapons&#33; Realistic model of the one in the anime&#33; with plug, shield etc.

C&#39;mon guys&#33; let&#39;s hear you brag...

I would have attached the pic...but still don&#39;t know how.

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

StAn|SeRv
Tue, 01-13-2004, 08:25 AM
i only got a 9.5 inch figurine of ryu and is made of bronze. yeah, that ryu from street fighter.

Rock Lee
Tue, 01-13-2004, 08:49 AM
Lets see..... Out on the shelf in my living room i have the foot tall Gatsu and Skull Knight from berserk. Reverend Wolfwood from trigun, D Schneider from Bastard and lastly Takamura Mamoru from Hajime no Ippo. On top of my monitors i have the capsules of some of the guys from one piece namely Ace, Rufi, Hawkeye, Shanks, Chopper, Zorro and Sanji.

Most of the stuff i got at the local anime store, and alot of them were presents over time. I doin&#39;t think i got any of it online

Serpico
Tue, 01-13-2004, 09:19 AM
I just have an Asuka figure of her in her plug suit that my sister bought for me at some store.

I would like figures of Serpico, Farnese, Gatsu (in his new evil armor), Caska, Ishidoro, and Silk though, that would rock.

ookami
Tue, 01-13-2004, 09:46 AM
I have quite a few mcfarlane and other toys, but the one I like the best out of all that I have is the 2000 mcfarlane Vash the Stampede action figure. I bought 2 one to set up and the other to keep in the box. I got them a few months ago I was glad I got them http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif , but I wish I had the black repaint. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif
I managed to get them without going thru ebay. They sell them at spawntoys.com and they sometimes have old hard to find figures there.

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 01-13-2004, 10:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Lets see..... Out on the shelf in my living room i have the foot tall Gatsu and Skull </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> wish i had a foot tall gatsu, where did ub get it from??
only anime toys i hae are gundam model kits

migawari
Tue, 01-13-2004, 10:18 AM
ive got some cheesy 2 inch Naruto SD figures http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Vash105
Tue, 01-13-2004, 01:40 PM
well I bought a Anime Desk Clock *Final Fantasy* and Artbook from FLCL www.toysnjoys.com

KakashiSensei
Tue, 01-13-2004, 01:41 PM
I have a McFarlane Jason X 6 inch figure, Spawn Wings of Redemtion Figure (coolest one) and a 3 inch Gutsu Black swordsman Figure

migawari
Tue, 01-13-2004, 01:47 PM
My older brother has all the McFarlane Oz figures&#33;

sangai
Wed, 01-14-2004, 03:32 AM
all of the original bandai dragonball z toys from like since like 1990 and alot of the new irwin ones and all of the gundam wing figures made by bandai including the endless waltz figures and battle damage ones never was big on models

some of the startrek toys like captain picard and such data

alot of todd mcfarlane toys i know a guy who works for hims so like alot of spawn stuff and movie figures like king kong and thing and his anime figures are the best ever made

Nara Shikamaru VI
Wed, 01-14-2004, 11:28 AM
got the whole set of Mc Farlane MGS2 figurine and still in mint condition. does anyone know whats the value on those??

and got a cheesy head bobber homer (in mint condition)

Jman
Wed, 01-14-2004, 01:01 PM
I got Gundam Wing Model Kits. Don&#39;t use ebay so I get mine in Chinatown.

pringles
Thu, 01-15-2004, 02:22 AM
Hi, glad to see the healthy bragging&#33;
StAn|SeRv - impressive. how much would a thing like that cost? Never saw that kind before? where did you buy it?

Rock Lee- sorry, not familiar with the Gatsu and Skull Knight. Sure it must be Awesom. Really wish we can post pics here. You got these in the Local anime store as well? about how much?

Seems like a few only buy online..hmmm?

Thats it Guys&#33; I am hoping for some guidance though regarding the online thing...I didn&#39;t know there were alot out there...I just kinda gets confusing...kinda hard to decide where to get my anime toy fix&#33;

another question: how do you become a higher ranking ninja? I can see like most of you are either genins or chuunins.

later&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

hiddenpookie
Thu, 01-15-2004, 08:18 AM
BY POSTING. ohh i got a bund sedd gundam 6&quot; figures