PDA

View Full Version : the subtitle

fiercekid84
Mon, 01-12-2004, 04:58 AM
hello guys i am new here just 1 2 ask if u guys think that the subtitle is small???? and y orochimaru is M.Jackson ????

Karasu
Mon, 01-12-2004, 09:40 AM
hehe hellu.. why Orochimaru is M Jackson, well only thing I can think of is that ppl like to refer to him as a little feminine and little gayish.. He seems to be interested in boys young like Sasuke. But it is for a very different reason I belive.. Orochimaru is cool and the way he acts and sounds suites his char.

Dont think the subtitles are that small. Dont sit too far from the tv/monitor maby? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Icingdeath
Mon, 01-12-2004, 10:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fiercekid84 @ Jan 12 2004, 03:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hello guys i am new here just 1 2 ask if u guys think that the subtitle is small???? and y orochimaru is M.Jackson ???? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Eh, sorry if I say this too bluntly, but this thread is pretty pointless...

...But because I always flame people who just pop into a thread to say &quot;Stupid thread&quot;, im still going to answer the questions.

No, the subtitles are not too small, if they would be any bigger, they would be too large and would harm our viewing pleasure. So if you dont see the letters on the screen, you better go check your eyes...

...And yes, now that you mention it, I find that Orochimaru does remind me a bit of Mr. M.Jackson... But only by his looks&#33; This has nothing to do with their actions&#33;