PDA

View Full Version : Choji, in episode 59

Ganesh
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:46 AM
ok in epsiode 59, when shikamaru's dad is talking with ino and choji's in a pub, his dad says somethign about how choji's dad is lucky because his child (Choji) is special. Now what do they mean by this??

also in epsiode 64, why the hell is choji eating so fast when the battle starts to heat up. like why does he eat faster and faster towards the end of the match lol?

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:48 AM
well if you read the manga, you would know, and if manga readers were to tell you then we'd be spoiling.. but chouji eats chips because he's part of the akimichi clan and that's how they warm up.. and kind of regain their energy

Ganesh
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:50 AM
hmm i don't care if you spoil it for me.. so could you put it in that spoiler code or something.. please. like you know in white font so that you must high-light to read.

thanks

a_nevels666
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:53 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ganesh @ Jan 11 2004, 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok in epsiode 59, when shikamaru&#39;s dad is talking with ino and choji&#39;s in a pub, his dad says somethign about how choji&#39;s dad is lucky because his child (Choji) is special. Now what do they mean by this??

also in epsiode 64, why the hell is choji eating so fast when the battle starts to heat up. like why does he eat faster and faster towards the end of the match lol? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That part with the parents was filler. (also I don&#39;t remember what they said http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif)

Chouji just eats faster because he&#39;s excited about the fight. I don&#39;t think there&#39;s anything more to it than that.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:55 AM
or he could just PM u. works just as well. since this is the anime section and spoiling should be left to the minuim.

Ganesh
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:55 AM
ok thanks, can anyone spoil the special bit with choji.
just make sure you warn us so noone gets in trouble.

umm ok i will pm you

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ganesh @ Jan 11 2004, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hmm i don&#39;t care if you spoil it for me.. so could you put it in that spoiler code or something.. please. like you know in white font so that you must high-light to read.

thanks </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
spoiler: highlight to read... but dont if you dont wanna know..&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>
The Akimichi clan had 3 pills. they are kind of like soldier pills but each one had a different affect. the 3 pills go in order and if i remember correctly they are differently coloured, but by the time chouji eats the 3rd one, he becomes mega powerful, so much that it changes his appearance... really cool. I think when he eats the 3rd pill he&#39;s stronger than naruto.. the 3 pills is a Akmichi clan thing..
</span>

choujis so cool..

Ganesh
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:59 AM
ok i c, cool can&#39;t wait

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 09:09 AM
choji is bad ass b/c of th e said reasons.

kyuubi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 09:09 AM
oo, Blatant Manga talk..I wonder how long it will last....

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 09:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kyuubi @ Jan 11 2004, 08:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oo, Blatant Manga talk..I wonder how long it will last.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
sorry.. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Kumiriko
Sun, 01-11-2004, 09:16 AM
Choji we love you man&#33;

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 09:18 AM
Yah CHouji so cool... too bad he lost to dosu..
it&#39;d be cool to watch him in the chuunin tournament..

Nara Shikamaru
Sun, 01-11-2004, 10:10 AM
if he made it to the chuunin exam i believe chouji would consume his opponent and win http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

pavi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 10:30 AM
uh...i really think u guys are mostly wrong

when shika&#39;s dad was saying chouji&#39;s dad was lucky, i think he just meant cause he had a son and not a daughter like ino&#39;s dad
2 reasons for this:
a)shika&#39;s sorta sexist so his dad may sorta be too
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gifu always see on tv&#39;s how fathers dont know wat to do with their daughters and how to react to situation

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 10:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pavi @ Jan 11 2004, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> uh...i really think u guys are mostly wrong

when shika&#39;s dad was saying chouji&#39;s dad was lucky, i think he just meant cause he had a son and not a daughter like ino&#39;s dad
2 reasons for this:
a)shika&#39;s sorta sexist so his dad may sorta be too
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gifu always see on tv&#39;s how fathers dont know wat to do with their daughters and how to react to situation </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
actually we&#39;re right because the stuff said is based on the manga.. which you;ve probably not read.. i posted it earlier in this topic.. but its in invisible spoiler ink so if you dont wanna read it.. well. i guess you&#39;ll have to wait.. however, you are probably right about what shikamaru&#39;s dad really meant... but what we are tlaking about is pretty much entirely different.

Sigure
Sun, 01-11-2004, 12:33 PM
Someone should close this thread since it has spoilers even though its white but you make non-manga readers curious and that just spoils everything. Anyways go Chouji&#33; HOORAY FOR BIG BONED PEOPLE&#33; (I&#39;m not even fat or big boned...)