PDA

View Full Version : Naruto playback problem

Kono
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:14 AM
Hi,

I just downloaded Naruto 1 to 10, and tried playing it but it kept giving me problem by saying that the file format is not supported or the file has been corrupted. Can anyone tell me what should I do? I believe that I already have the necessary player and codecs, but nothing seems to work. thank you.

Pebble
Tue, 01-13-2004, 04:06 AM
I've downloaded the pack too.

I wasn't able to watch the episodes during the download, even when some of them seemed to be fully downloaded. So I waited for the entire pack to be downloaded.

Now it works correctly, using the following codecs :
- DivX 5.1.1
- XviD (07-16-2003 version)
- 3ivx D4 4.5

Darkflare
Tue, 01-13-2004, 08:02 AM
as far as i know, bittorrent locks the files that it downloads to, so even if the file is fully downloaded but BT is still going, it wont let you open the file. if its not working after you finished downloading, i dont really know what to say

hiroshi
Wed, 01-14-2004, 09:40 AM
You could also check the AviC to make sure it's on the correct codec. But i think you should use Gspot ('http://www.headbands.com/gspot/') to figure out the problem. It will diagnose the file for you and tell you exactly what is wrong.

Kono
Thu, 01-15-2004, 07:23 AM
I used gspot software to look at the naruto file 1 to 7 and all of them were shown as not a valid avi.. kinda weird. Probably gonna try downloading it again.