PDA

View Full Version : Detective Academy Q

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Sun, 01-11-2004, 04:31 AM
Ok, one of my worst fears have become reality, DAQ (Detective academy Q) production has come to a screeching hault, 3 groups were subbing it, Anime-Otakus, Soldats and Live-eviL, now Live-eviL said on their site that they will stop after ep 15, Anime-otakus, who knows wtf they're doing, and Soldats stopped 4 eps ago, is anyone else disappointed to see this happen, or is it just me? I love this series, and hope someone picks it up... all fans of this series, please post ur feelings, maybe if theres a massive response we can convince some group to pick up DAQ

joker-kun
Sun, 01-11-2004, 04:36 AM
Count me in, I officially sign the potitian.

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Sun, 01-11-2004, 04:48 AM
yay a fan lmao, i thought i was the only one, seriously i love the series, i mean by no means is it my FAV but i love it none the less and i hate to see it die before i get to watch it all :-D now if we can get a bunch more people, maybe ill get Temjin from Onigiri/"original Ricebox" to take a look at this page and maybe he'll take it on as a project, a pipe dream but who knows

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Sun, 01-11-2004, 11:33 AM
wow are we the only two that even know/care about Detective Academy Q, its a really good series, but i guess if that many people dont care about it then it was bound to die off right?

Tsukiyomi
Sat, 01-17-2004, 10:55 AM
DAQ was one of those animes that actually made you think and the crime investigations were throughly thought out. The character design might not be the best thing but it's one of the few mystery genre that was actually good. I believe it's still going on in Japan at this time ,but i heard from sub groups that it's really hard to translate so it might take awhile for Anime-Otakus to get a new one out.