PDA

View Full Version : Mezzo DSA ???

Rothman
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Just out of curiosity Aone started a new anime sub called Mezzo DSA...anyone knows what it is about???

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Sun, 01-11-2004, 03:59 AM
yes i do, and it is GOOD, oh boy do i love it, if u've seen Gunslinger Girl, it has that kinda feel in the animation and story but the action is by far some of the best i've seen, it rivals Naruto's fight scenes, actually its very similar to when Sasuke fought Orochimaru, but then again that only makes sense to u if u've seen Naruto, this series kicks ass, its about a group of 3 people that're like guns for hire, the DSA, dont know much from the first episode, but i know one thing, its funny thus far, its action packed and just plain cool, really well done action, tho unrealistic at times...

ill definitely be waiting on pins and needles for this one every week

Biolit11
Sun, 01-11-2004, 04:18 AM
Look up Mezzo Forte, it seems to be based of this OAV. This will answer most if not all ur questions of the anime. Mezzo Forte is a 2 part OAV. Warning tho, hentai content pressent. And I did warn u. Very interesting show, lots of action.

a_nevels666
Sun, 01-11-2004, 10:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LegendarySenninJiraiya @ Jan 11 2004, 03:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yes i do, and it is GOOD, oh boy do i love it, if u&#39;ve seen Gunslinger Girl, it has that kinda feel in the animation and story but the action is by far some of the best i&#39;ve seen, it rivals Naruto&#39;s fight scenes, actually its very similar to when Sasuke fought Orochimaru, but then again that only makes sense to u if u&#39;ve seen Naruto, this series kicks ass, its about a group of 3 people that&#39;re like guns for hire, the DSA, dont know much from the first episode, but i know one thing, its funny thus far, its action packed and just plain cool, really well done action, tho unrealistic at times...

ill definitely be waiting on pins and needles for this one every week </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It&#39;s very good, but it&#39;s more of an action show than Gunslinger Girl. The animation is extremely good in this first episode.

jakkz
Sun, 01-11-2004, 10:29 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif hrmm ill go check it out soon

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Sun, 01-11-2004, 11:31 AM
Theres a problem, i can&#39;t find Mezzo Forte anywhere, was it liscensed or something???? Can anyone direct me to a site that has Mezzo Forte for dl?

Munsu
Sun, 01-11-2004, 12:15 PM
should i watch Mezzo Forte Ova first before watching this series?

pandaexpress79
Mon, 01-12-2004, 04:06 AM
barbers kick ass now don&#39;t they it feels like the mod squad a little not exactly...
but it sure is a great series i like it its great and i&#39;ll never to look at my barber the same way again... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Mon, 01-12-2004, 04:30 AM
yeh better be careful before they cut off ur nose lmao

a_nevels666
Mon, 01-12-2004, 08:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LegendarySenninJiraiya @ Jan 11 2004, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Theres a problem, i can&#39;t find Mezzo Forte anywhere, was it liscensed or something???? Can anyone direct me to a site that has Mezzo Forte for dl? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The OVA is licensed I believe. You can watch the TV series even if you haven&#39;t seen the OVA though.

One
Mon, 01-12-2004, 10:53 AM
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fanservice... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

phreakatron
Wed, 01-14-2004, 05:04 AM
I have Mezzoforte on DVD. The non-H version. I got it because I loved Kite so much, and well I loved Mezzo as well. I just read about this series coming out a couple weeks ago, didn&#39;t realize it was so soon. I had watched a behind-the-scenes on the Forte dvd where the creator talked about how much he wanted it to be a series, so I was thrilled it finally happened.

I keep trying to download and getting my connection refused http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Hideki
Tue, 03-02-2004, 04:31 AM
Someone willing to gimme the link to download Mezzo Forte? cause i remember i found it before on a site, but forgot the link...anyone willing to gimme plz?&#33;&#33;?&#33;

jeresiv
Tue, 03-02-2004, 05:49 AM
deleted.

villin
Tue, 03-02-2004, 05:55 AM
Mezzo DSA has been licensed recently so its going to be one hell of alot harder to find good fan subs.

Mezzo Forte was very good, I really liked the hardcore hentai parts. http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Munsu
Tue, 03-02-2004, 05:57 AM
I dont think animeone has dropped it... at least I havent heard of it, so I dont find a reason to believe we cant find any good fansubs

Hideki
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:34 AM
so basically there is a link?&#33;&gt;?&#33;?&#33; can someone gimme it ^-^ haha...i wanna see the whole thing + the hentai parts haha...&lt;=== freak

Smiling_Sparrow
Sat, 03-06-2004, 07:14 AM
I had no idea that this series was coming out, and managed to miss most of the first eps! The bit torrents are long dead, so I am looking for someone to trade with. I have TONS of anime (over 300 CD's) old and new. I can do FTP or Mirc. My email is Smiling_Sparrow@hotmail.com. You can email me there, or just reply here. Thanxs in advance!

Munsu
Sat, 03-06-2004, 07:28 AM
I sent you a pm

Yakuza
Fri, 03-12-2004, 09:43 PM
I should note that only the first 2 episodes of Messo DSA are actually any good. The OVA isn't really an OVA. Its a movie that was made a few years back, and there was no intention then of doing a Television series. The creator of the series is also the gentleman that did the movie "Kite", about a teenage female assasin. Both films have two versions. One is uncut, and by uncut I mean it includes 5-10 minutes of hardcore uncensored hentai. They also have another version, which is more widely accessible, with all of the original content accept the hentai action.

Mezzo Forte (the original movie/ova) has amazing animation and action scenes, its all very top-notch stuff. The series is another matter entirely. The first 2 episodes have the same quality animation as the OVA. Every episode after that is utter and complete crap. I'm talking about every single aspect of the show. The animation is worse than anything I've seen in a long time, its really just crappy, horrible work. The stories for each ep are boring and stupid, and the music is just as bad. I have no idea why the did this. The first two eps are works of art. Masterfully animated with interesting stories and great action. For some insane reason they switched production teams after that, and handed over the series to a very, very bad animation team.

I can seriously recommend that you watch the first 2 eps and the OVA only. The rest of the series isn't even worth a once-over, its just bad, bad bad.

Kumiriko
Sun, 03-14-2004, 08:06 AM
Personally i dont mind the serise, kinda wondering if there is an eps 9 and if there is will it be out soon?

Hideki
Mon, 03-15-2004, 08:33 AM
anyone willing to gimme the ova or tell me a site where i can download it plz?

El_Regrs
Tue, 03-16-2004, 12:39 PM
any official statement from aone whether you guys still doing it or not

complich8
Wed, 03-17-2004, 04:14 AM
Time will tell.

but if he tells too soon, we're gonna break his arm. Time's fond of not being in excruciating pain, so I doubt he'll tell before we let him.

(we're still making up our minds)

Kumiriko
Wed, 03-17-2004, 04:41 AM
I sure hope they continue. speedy download. and fills the gap between other anime downloads. i enjoy the serise myself as well

32bitJesus
Thu, 03-18-2004, 12:41 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif I really hope you guys continue to fansub Mezzo D.S.A.... My friends and I get together every Saturday to watch Anime, and this fansub is at the top of our list! We really appreciate the awesome work you guys have been doing...

Just thought it might help to voice some views from the public... :-)

JessiA
Thu, 03-18-2004, 11:13 PM
As there's another thread with more definate answers, I'm gonna close this down, okay?

Any problems, just lemme know i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif