PDA

View Full Version : y did they change the naruto ending

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:12 AM
i thouhgt they only changed them after every season. does anybody know or is it just that poeple didnt like the other ending with everybody walking. i liked the song but who cares really.

i just was wondering.

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Jan 10 2004, 05:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i thouhgt they only changed them after every season. does anybody know or is it just that poeple didnt like the other ending with everybody walking. i liked the song but who cares really.

i just was wondering. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You should compare to Kenshin, it got like 7 or 8 ending themes within 95 episodes. Hmm i think the new outro is good enough though.

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:22 AM
i like the song too. someone find me a download site?

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Jan 10 2004, 05:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i like the song too. someone find me a download site? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
When i think about it, it was damn good... Hmm i wonder, have they host it on a site yet it still only like 48 hours since it was officially aired in japan..

PSJ
Sat, 01-10-2004, 07:53 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 10 2004, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Jan 10 2004, 05:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i like the song too. someone find me a download site? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
When i think about it, it was damn good... Hmm i wonder, have they host it on a site yet it still only like 48 hours since it was officially aired in japan.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
did you miss the fact that naruto aired on wednesday which is 3 days ago. not 48 hours.

i dont know why they changed the ending tho but the new ending sucks just like the old one.

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 07:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Jan 10 2004, 06:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 10 2004, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Jan 10 2004, 05:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i like the song too. someone find me a download site? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
When i think about it, it was damn good... Hmm i wonder, have they host it on a site yet it still only like 48 hours since it was officially aired in japan.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
did you miss the fact that naruto aired on wednesday which is 3 days ago. not 48 hours.

i dont know why they changed the ending tho but the new ending sucks just like the old one. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Nah.. which ending do you like the most then, the one with sakura dancing? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:00 AM
well of course it has to be hosted on a site, we just dont know which one.
there are REAL singers for these songs, and they probably sang it sometime before. what im trying to say is that just because it got released on naruto, doesnt mean its created on that day because naruto didnt sing it or anything.

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Jan 10 2004, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well of course it has to be hosted on a site, we just dont know which one.
there are REAL singers for these songs, and they probably sang it sometime before. what im trying to say is that just because it got released on naruto, doesnt mean its created on that day because naruto didnt sing it or anything. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yup, but they always do these anime-version of the song....

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:10 AM
anime version for naruto was always just a shortened version of the real song. i&#39;d like the longer song better.

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:20 AM
This one blows chobits,the last one was my favorite.I hate the 3rd opener and the new ending.Why can&#39;t we have the second opening theme song along with the last closing theme song.That would be uber..

RaZzy
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:43 AM
the new ending of episode 65 sucks donkey crap... it&#39;s a woman screaming... uhhh that&#39;s all

Nautek
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:47 AM
I don&#39;t like it either but I ussualy don&#39;t look at the ending song http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:24 AM
The song is good but the fiction might be boring, it&#39;s almost still.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:41 AM
i like this seasons intro buit i liked wind as the best outro. anybody else agre?

hiddenpookie
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:45 AM
oki the new ending sukes bollas&#33; its a naruto with sooper skinny legs starreing at a statue and the camera is zooming in that was soo dummb&#33;&#33; the one were it says *everibodi looking into the sky or watevar iut was the best* was way better&#33; oo well its the 3 rd ending isnt as bad as the first one were a jap guy try&#39;s to sing the entire song english..that was torture..oo and have u noticed about everi anime song song has at least one english word??? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

kaigan
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:46 AM
i have to say that the new ending sucks major balls. The previous ending is the best and funny in my opinion.

PrinceMarth
Sat, 01-10-2004, 10:57 AM
3rd ending was the best of all of them, but that isn&#39;t saying much. They all sucked.

From Konoha's Ghetto
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Didn&#39;t the 2nd outro come before the 2nd intro? So maybe a new intro is coming soon.. even though it&#39;s a little early, I think.

The 2nd intro is the best, IMO, but the 3rd is pretty good too.

And Wind was the best outro.

OshadowO
Sun, 01-11-2004, 04:06 AM
I wish they&#39;d stop wasting money on new intro/outros and spend it on the episodes themselves:/
sure &quot;i wanna rocks&quot; was lame but I could live with it.

Late
Sun, 01-11-2004, 09:04 AM
First I hated the new ending. Then I listened it few times more and now I love it. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Pykmi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 09:08 AM
Haruka Kanata and Sakura/Ino ending were brought after the written test. Viva Rock and Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni were introduced when the prelims ended. I think it is rather logical that now when the Chuunin Exam is basicly over and the war is starting a new ending and an opening is introduced along with a double episode.

The new ending was better than any previous one in my opinion. The animation for the ending was kinda weird with the Beavis/Buttheadish Naruto standing there. But it is way better than Viva Rock and Sakura/Ino ending animations. They both tried to be funny but failed miserably.

Legato 2057
Sun, 01-11-2004, 01:20 PM
The only good ending is the 3rd ending IMO. The new ending was not well thought out. The enitre sequence was basically two frames for the background and maybe five for Naruto, maybe. There was more movement from the camera zooming in than fro Naruto the entire time. The song isn&#39;t that bad, but it defintely could have been better. I give it 6/10.

XwingRob
Sun, 01-11-2004, 01:52 PM
I liked Viva Rock more, but I guess the new ending is OK.

1st Favorite: 3rd Endinging(Viva Rock)
2nd Favorite: 1st Ending(Wind)
3rd Favorite: Newest Ending(??????)
4th Favorite: 2nd Ending(Harmonia)

I am actually curious if there will be a new opening next week or not. The last hour long episode had a new opening, but that was also the start of a new season as well.