PDA

View Full Version : lack of epic-ness

ricefarmer
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:00 AM
I remember the first time my friend showed me the fight of zabuza and kaka and it was awesome and epic.. the quality of drawing was super and from that impression i thought that naruto was about super epic fights.. i thought it can only get better.. with all the deception and and stuff... now it doesnt' feel epic no more at all.. i dont knoe if its because of the animators or wut but i think the zabuza saga was at the peek of epic-ness.. and the flute music when something sad happens thats awesome.. no other naruto episode has surpassed.. that saga in my opinion... now it feels like a really good anime when it was an ultra epic anime.. well thats how i felt.. what do u guys think...

by the way we are loosers

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:04 AM
i hate to admit it, but i agree with you.
i think right now naurto is in the point in the story where it is introducing other characters, thats why we have consecutive stupid 1v1s tournaments... im getting sick of it like seriously.

Mange Sharingan
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:06 AM
so are you saying that if you dont have that feeling you're not going to watch it anymore?

Kumiriko
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:16 AM
Well Hopefully that Feeling comes back soon!

Insomniac
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:42 AM
keep watching and it will return

thats as much as i'm saying

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:04 AM
like people said the series is introducing people andstuff there is MUCH to come. alot of things are going to happen. Epic even. just hang in there.

everything will get better

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:41 AM
I hope the quality will due, but the fights that's coming, they're pretty awesome...

RoMuLuu
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:48 AM
Hmmm, I felt a bit like that too, but I'm also just thinking that all will turn back to good soon. And also the Zabuza episodes were one of the best in my opinion. I liked those episodes very much, and I still do. Well, and even there wouldn't be any changes, Naruto is still a must watch serie to me. I like how the Naruto is now too, but of course I would be happy if it got better http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif