PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait

Momochi Zabuza
Sat, 01-10-2004, 02:37 AM
in the words of kakashi, They werent late for nothing, sasuke has improved a lil bit hehe

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:17 AM
gaara rape him good!

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:33 AM
GAHAHAH do you think Sasuke will get owned!!!?? ROFL

pavi
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:38 AM
how do u fight a fire......with fire of course!
so how can u fight a demon.....with, yes u guessed it, a demon!
does sasuke have 1? no he doesnt so give him sum damn credit already!!!!!

sasuke does not exactly beat gaara, but he does one hell of a job
he did much better than lee or the rain nins or any1 else we saw and i bet he did alot better then neji couldve

he was the 1st person in history to actually make gaara bleed (lee scratched him and hurt him, but no blood)

also naruto needed to summon the kyuubis chakra 3x to defeat gaara and it was still only a tie

Insomniac
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:50 AM
exactly, mad props to Sasuke for doing all he could without a demon inside him.

Sasuke is definatly one of the strongest genin in kohona (besides Kabuto who isnt a leaf nin anymore) he did an excellent job against Gaara and it wasnt boring like Narutos fights usually are. Kage bunshin crap all the time http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif i know i shouldnt complain but it kinda gets old that he does that every single fight

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-10-2004, 10:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 10 2004, 05:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> GAHAHAH do you think Sasuke will get owned&#33;&#33;&#33;?? ROFL </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The hit is nothing for Gaara,it does more damage to Sasuke in the long run.I guess you forgot part 2 of the battle,you know.The Part where Naruto saves Sasukes life,yeah,he gets his.

villin
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Its no secret that I fucking hate Sasgay with a passion but it was never a fair fight between him and Gaara. Curse seal or not in a fight with Gaara, Sasgay comes out dead everytime.

Sasgay does get owned a couple of more times to come though. First Itachi punks him out like a little bitch then when he recovers from that he picks a fight with Naruto and gets punked yet again. LMFAO http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

kaigan
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:11 PM
how true, how true. i can&#39;t wait until sasgay gets his little sorry ass handed to him by the mighty gaara.

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:41 PM
It will be interesting to see Gaara&#39;s strength in next weeks Naruto episode.Along with Sasuke&#39;s chidori,which still doen&#39;t match up to Gaara&#39;s sand,or stood a chance to begin with.And to believe people thought Sasuke stood a chance againist Gaara,c&#39;mon.Naruto&#39;s Kyuubi only tied up with Gaara,obviously Sasuke isn&#39;t even in the picture.A lot of anime Sasuke fanboys will have broken hearts next week,lol.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-10-2004, 01:14 PM
i dont know if you noticed but Sasuke wins up until he has to rely on his cursed seal then fights it and thats the only reason he loses

if he gave into his curse seal he could have kept fighting

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-10-2004, 01:52 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 10 2004, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont know if you noticed but Sasuke wins up until he has to rely on his cursed seal then fights it and thats the only reason he loses

if he gave into his curse seal he could have kept fighting </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
He still would have lost.Gaara doesn&#39;t even wake up in the match.

PSJ
Sun, 01-11-2004, 05:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 10 2004, 12:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont know if you noticed but Sasuke wins up until he has to rely on his cursed seal then fights it and thats the only reason he loses

if he gave into his curse seal he could have kept fighting </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
maybe you should read that fight again, or both the fights between gaara and sasuke. sasuke doesnt stand a chance in either one of them. since gaara took the chidori and just stood there in his cocoon, gaara hadnt even evolved to his final stage. and the fight in the woods sasuke uses chidori again(2nd time that day) you should know that sasuke can only use chidori twice each day and then wanted to try a 3rd time so he used the cursed seal to do that but got owned.

EDIT: read the rest of the posts now.

stop give sasuke so much damn credit al the time, he uses chidori a jutsu that he shouldnt know especially in his state of mind. and he managed to train his body to the extent of lees speed in a month which took lee about over a year. even if you are a genius you cant get stronger muscles faster than anyone else. sasuke got his speed the cheap way ehich is&quot; the author needed him to be stornger so he made him stronger&quot;

oh and all your complains&quot; oh naruto got a demon sasuke dont...blah blah im an idiot&quot; naruto isnt a genius ninja with one of the strongest bloodlines in the ninja world. think about that.

Vagabond
Sun, 01-11-2004, 06:27 AM
hm I agree that it was an unfair fight but then again it&#39;s unfair that Sasuke has the sharingan and Lee has nothing, why don&#39;t people complainn about that.

Also i&#39;m actually more excited to see how Sasuke fanboys react when they see Naruto&#39;s rasengan vs the chidori. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

villin
Sun, 01-11-2004, 06:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 11 2004, 07:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hm I agree that it was an unfair fight but then again it&#39;s unfair that Sasuke has the sharingan and Lee has nothing, why don&#39;t people complainn about that.

Also i&#39;m actually more excited to see how Sasuke fanboys react when they see Naruto&#39;s rasengan vs the chidori. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That will definitly own. Rasengan is far superior to chidori in every way.

itachi_
Sun, 01-11-2004, 09:47 AM
After he&#39;s hit by that chidori he went mad, so the match was over... besides sand&amp;sound began their attack at that time..

Harageki
Sun, 01-11-2004, 11:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pavi @ Jan 10 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
he was the 1st person in history to actually make gaara bleed (lee scratched him and hurt him, but no blood) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
True, but meh...cant really compare, as Sasuke can use Jutsu, Chidori.

That was definitly an awesome fight tho, cant wait to see it animated.

rleland
Mon, 01-12-2004, 08:01 AM
yeah sasgay got really owned
gaara wasn&#39;t even trying

i think it&#39;s safe to conclude that sasgay was simply outclassed.. so yes i guess the fight was a bit unfair since gaara owns so much more than sasgay does
but basically if you&#39;re saying the fight was unfair it&#39;s just the same as saying gaara owns and sasgay sucks

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-12-2004, 09:12 AM
[QUOTE]
It will be interesting to see Gaara&#39;s strength in next weeks Naruto episode.Along with Sasuke&#39;s chidori,which still doen&#39;t match up to Gaara&#39;s sand,or stood a chance to begin with.And to believe people thought Sasuke stood a chance againist Gaara,c&#39;mon.Naruto&#39;s Kyuubi only tied up with Gaara,obviously Sasuke isn&#39;t even in the picture.A lot of anime Sasuke fanboys will have broken hearts next week,lol.

you&#39;ll be surprise how he can do against garra.... ....... i say he
&#39;s even faster than lee&#33; witch mean he&#39;ll own lol and he got the ligjhting egde man&#33; and who ever started sasgay must really like naruto or sakura.. or whoever

Vagabond
Mon, 01-12-2004, 09:29 AM
There&#39;s no doubt that he got a lot stronger but that doesn&#39;t change the fact that he got his ass beat by Gaara and that he got humiliated by Naruto. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 01-12-2004, 12:18 PM
he didnt get his ass beat by garra he was doing fine if garra didnt have a demon inside of him sasuke woulda beat him but i still say garra is better http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif lol but sasuke with second curse seal is probally even better

Hayate
Tue, 01-13-2004, 03:50 AM
from where i was looking, in the stadium, Gaara was getting completely owned.

his sand wasnt really doing much for him, and by the end of it, he was incapacitated coz he was stopped mid transformation...

if the match had continued, Gaara was at a much bigger disadvantage than Sasuke.

Mut
Tue, 01-13-2004, 04:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 11 2004, 05:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hm I agree that it was an unfair fight but then again it&#39;s unfair that Sasuke has the sharingan and Lee has nothing, why don&#39;t people complainn about that. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
life is unfair. lee has fuzzy eyebrows and sasuke doesn&#39;t. it doesn&#39;t matter.

i made no sense.

KoRnTaco
Tue, 01-13-2004, 05:17 AM
Sasuke WILL get owned. He isn&#39;t even that strong, Naruto is stronger, Neji is stronger, Choji is stronger, Kiba is possibly stronger, and let&#39;s face it, he&#39;s nothing compared to Gaara. In conclusion, Sasuke Sucks&#33;

itachi_
Tue, 01-13-2004, 05:21 AM
If the fight would have continued Gaara would have evolved to his full capacity, the Sand monster within him, and then sasuke would most likely died if they wouldn&#39;t interrupted the fight

villin
Tue, 01-13-2004, 06:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 12 2004, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and who ever started sasgay must really like naruto or sakura.. or whoever </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yes I&#39;m quite pleased that my initiation of the &#39;Sasgay&#39; term has become so popular and since you asked my top three favorite characters are:1.Gaara, 2.Naruto, 3.Jiraiya

Insomniac
Tue, 01-13-2004, 06:47 AM
meh its funny how they call him Sasgay when Narutos the one who kissed him and had an attraction to a male (Haku) plus he wears a bright ORANGE jumpsuit.
hmmmm

Vagabond
Tue, 01-13-2004, 07:03 AM
God I hate it when people say &quot;Gaara only won because he has the demon inside him&quot; this is true but guess what, Sasuke would be crap without his sharingan.

a_nevels666
Tue, 01-13-2004, 11:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Jan 13 2004, 06:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Hatake Kakashi &#064; Jan 12 2004, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and who ever started sasgay must really like naruto or sakura.. or whoever </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yes I&#39;m quite pleased that my initiation of the &#39;Sasgay&#39; term has become so popular and since you asked my top three favorite characters are:1.Gaara, 2.Naruto, 3.Jiraiya </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It was moderately funny the first couple of times. However, everyone copying it, and running the joke into the ground is childish and not funny at all. Much like calling Orochimaru Michael Jackson.

Legendary Nin
Wed, 01-14-2004, 04:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Jan 14 2004, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sasuke, training for one month
Gaara, tried to kill rock lee, did no training, and blah blah blah
People who think Sasuke will get owned - dont know jack shit about sasuke
People who KNOWS sasuke will win - I have respect for those people
end of discussion </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Its not about what you know,its about the fact that EVERYONE BUT YOU IN THIS THREAD HAVE READ THE MANGA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Kind of makes what you stated pointless.I know Sasuke,he is a greedy backstabber that turned on Leaf for more power because he couldn&#39;t match up to Naruto.And is jealous that his older brother Itachi wanted to find Naruto,Itachi being uber,he took it as a slap in the face.

rleland
Wed, 01-14-2004, 10:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 13 2004, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> God I hate it when people say &quot;Gaara only won because he has the demon inside him&quot; this is true but guess what, Sasuke would be crap without his sharingan. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yea definately
it&#39;s the same thing

and
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
sasgay
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
it&#39;s alot shorter than saying &quot;sasuke sucks&quot;, but people get the point http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif and you can use it as part of a sentence meaning something else, or you could double it up by saying &quot;sasgay sucks&quot; which would be like two insults at once&#33;

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

well wether he&#39;s called sasuke or sasgay gaara would still kick his ass (a loser by any other name...)

allright i think i&#39;ve flamed sasuke too much in one post

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 01-14-2004, 01:33 PM
Sasuke, training for one month
Gaara, tried to kill rock lee, did no training, and blah blah blah
People who think Sasuke will get owned - dont know jack shit about sasuke
People who KNOWS sasuke will win - I have respect for those people
end of discussion