PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru's plan concerning Tsunde

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:28 AM
i think hes going to use any one...... because anyone will do.

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:34 AM
Probably anyone, no one specific.

Mut
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:37 AM
it was the sound genins. the guy with the holes in his palms and the sound girl.

Sarutobi
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:29 AM
i really dont think he was actually going to do it someone of his calibur of evil would only say that to get what he wants (thats just my opinion)

Strigeln
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Jan 10 2004, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> it was the sound genins. the guy with the holes in his palms and the sound girl. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
wasn&#39;t that when he revived the two Hokages?

But your probebly right http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

EDIT: ch. 123 p. 13 I think it&#39;s the two genis (at leat one of them is Zaku)

Death BOO Z
Sat, 01-10-2004, 10:27 AM
at one point of the manga, when Oro is talking with Tsu, he says that he has 2 good bodies to be used to perform the revivel jutsu of her boyfriend and brother.

i&#39;ve always assumed he meant using Jiraya and Naruto, but now i&#39;ve re-read that part, and it seems that Kabuto and oro learned that Jiraya and Naruto are around only at the morning of thier fight...

which leaves the question open, who was Orochimaru refering to when he said two bodies?

i can&#39;t think of anyone, unless he planned to do the tournament thing and leave two guys alive...

what do you think?

edit: did the thing

AlbinoFury
Sat, 01-10-2004, 10:32 AM
oro does keep a shop of bodies and stuff for his experiments, im sure hes got tons of bodies just lying around if he needs em.

Hayate
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Orochimaru meant that he had two good bodies to use to revive Dan and Tsunade&#39;s lil brother...

Kyubi Unleashed
Sun, 01-11-2004, 03:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlbinoFury @ Jan 10 2004, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oro does keep a shop of bodies and stuff for his experiments, im sure hes got tons of bodies just lying around if he needs em. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Does he? Ew. Oro would just pick two unfortunate souls from the crowd and use them for the revival.

PSJ
Sun, 01-11-2004, 06:08 AM
you probably need to ppl to revive them to their fullest of something cause he told tsunade to pick the two vessels for dan and her little brother and she thought of jiraiya and naruto.

Mut
Sun, 01-11-2004, 06:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Jan 11 2004, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you probably need to ppl to revive them to their fullest of something cause he told tsunade to pick the two vessels for dan and her little brother and she thought of jiraiya and naruto. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
are you saying that tsunade was thinking about using kiraiya and naruto as orochimaru&#39;s vessel&#39;s (which means naruto and jiraiya would be killed)?

Vagabond
Sun, 01-11-2004, 06:42 AM
I don&#39;t think it matters who the sacrifice is. The two sound nins were used to revive the 1st and 2nd Hokage&#39;s and they were not even close to their strength.

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 07:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Jan 10 2004, 09:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> at one point of the manga, when Oro is talking with Tsu, he says that he has 2 good bodies to be used to perform the revivel jutsu of her boyfriend and brother.

i&#39;ve always assumed he meant using Jiraya and Naruto, but now i&#39;ve re-read that part, and it seems that Kabuto and oro learned that Jiraya and Naruto are around only at the morning of thier fight...

which leaves the question open, who was Orochimaru refering to when he said two bodies?

i can&#39;t think of anyone, unless he planned to do the tournament thing and leave two guys alive...

what do you think?

edit: did the thing </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah I don&#39;t think it matters.. probably a bunch of people from his stash.. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

Jakob
Mon, 01-12-2004, 07:36 AM
I believe somewhere in the manga (around when she confronted Oro with her choice) she (or someone) mentioned that the reason she drugged Jiraiya was to possibly sacrifice him.