PDA

View Full Version : kidoumaru vs Kimimaro

kaigan
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:40 AM
it seems like these two have fought before. On chapter 198, before Kidoumaro died, he said " I haven't been this close to death since Kimimaro." I guess he is stronger than Kimimaro.

Need someone to clear me on this.

Hotsuma
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:10 AM
He might have meant that Neji beat his ass as badly as Kimimaro did. Doesn't mean Kimimaro was trying, though.

Mut
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:33 AM
i think kimimaro is stronger than the sound 4...

Insomniac
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:34 AM
Kimimaro was the strongest of the 5 sound nins, thats been obvious from all the build up.
Kidoumaru says he hasnt been this close to DEATH since Kimimaro. Which means Kimimaro nearly killed him, what makes you think that Kimimaro was hurt at all? it just says that Kimimaro put Kidoumaru near death, not that Kidoumaru nearly beat Kimimaro.
put simply it means that Kimimaro was the only one besides Neji to nearly kill Kidoumaru, and Kimimaro was one of his companions.

Strigeln
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:44 AM
I also think that kimimaro is stronger but the way spider-dude said it... it sounded like he beat kimimaro, so I'm very confused http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Mut
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:59 AM
i bet you kimimaro fought all of the sound 4 before to determine who is the strongest by orochimaru. so since kimimaro was chosen as the winner, he became the "container" and the rest became sound 4.

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 10 2004, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i bet you kimimaro fought all of the sound 4 before to determine who is the strongest by orochimaru. so since kimimaro was chosen as the winner, he became the &quot;container&quot; and the rest became sound 4. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Indeed, he has probably fought everyone of the &quot;four&quot; sound nins to check which one&#39;s the best.

HyuugaZaba
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i think kishimoto is a genius for making such a cool manga.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

agree with that. Now i finished 199, and i can post in naruto manga forum without fearing personal spoilers,, sigh ^^.
Hyuuga Neji is the ruler http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HyuugaZaba @ Jan 10 2004, 05:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i think kishimoto is a genius for* making such a cool manga.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

agree with that. Now i finished 199, and i can post in naruto manga forum without fearing personal spoilers,, sigh ^^.
Hyuuga Neji is the ruler http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
But they should stop making these interruptions in their releases.

Nautek
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:18 AM
Yes I have also thought about this, the spider guy says like &quot; I haven&#39;t been this close to death since kimimaro. So I guess he beat kimimaro and that&#39;s why he isn&#39;t needed anymore, or something http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Kumiriko
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:23 AM
well there could have been something lost in translation but still.

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:49 AM
it obviously means he was beaten that badly by kimimaro the screens Kabuto is watching in 199 are of the fight kimimaro had with the 4 others of the sound and he had beat them, why else would kimimaro be the body orichimaru was gonna enter and not kidoumaru&#39;s

kaigan
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:54 AM
yea... i think Kimimaro is the strongest, so he got choosen to be Oro&#39;s body. dunno why Oro didn&#39;t take over.

damn..... so many mysteries right now. can&#39;t wait for more manga.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-10-2004, 10:59 AM
it means he got badly beaten by kimimaro and he was near death.

Raven
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:23 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 10 2004, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kimimaro was the strongest of the 5 sound nins, thats been obvious from all the build up.
Kidoumaru says he hasnt been this close to DEATH since Kimimaro. Which means Kimimaro nearly killed him, what makes you think that Kimimaro was hurt at all? it just says that Kimimaro put Kidoumaru near death, not that Kidoumaru nearly beat Kimimaro.
put simply it means that Kimimaro was the only one besides Neji to nearly kill Kidoumaru, and Kimimaro was one of his companions. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
My translation says he hasn&#39;t been this close to DEFEAT, not death. Which translation group are you reading? I&#39;ve got OT.

snowball
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:15 PM
i think he had his ass beaten otherwise wouldnt he be oro&#39;s body

kaigan
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:36 PM
see, the way i see it now is that kimimaro beats all of them so that&#39;s why Oro chooses him to be the body. the question is that why couldn&#39;t Oro switched into Kimimaro&#39;s body?

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:54 PM
pplus even kabuto said that kimamro is strong like sasuke. and right ow it seems like sasuke is stronger then the other 4 sound nin because orochimaru wants him sooo badly. now that sasuke has the 2nd curse seal who knows how insane he will be. plus like people said maybe kimmaro fought kidamro and wasnt serious and still either almost killed him or let kidamro beat him slitghtly. it seems like kimaro is one of the strongest because orochimaru had wanted his body. what i dont understand is y did orochimaru decide to take that other guy (who looks like anruto) instead of taking kimamro&#39;s body as planned earlier.

man this manga is sooo good because sooo many quesions and the good part is they are always answered.

i think kishimoto is a genius for making such a cool manga./

Insomniac
Sun, 01-11-2004, 04:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>My translation says he hasn&#39;t been this close to DEFEAT, not death. Which translation group are you reading? I&#39;ve got OT. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I&#39;ve got inane i&#39;m pretty sure

Raven
Sun, 01-11-2004, 04:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 11 2004, 03:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>My translation says he hasn&#39;t been this close to DEFEAT, not death. Which translation group are you reading? I&#39;ve got OT. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I&#39;ve got inane i&#39;m pretty sure </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I usually get inane I think but that particular week OT came out first and I never bothered to replace it. Oh well. 2 different translations is annoying, though.

zerogt86
Thu, 01-15-2004, 05:53 AM
mayb im missing something here, but who is kimimaro?

Insomniac
Thu, 01-15-2004, 07:00 AM
Kimimaro is introduced on chapter 200, before that hes only just mentioned

biglamchops
Thu, 01-15-2004, 07:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan @ Jan 10 2004, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> see, the way i see it now is that kimimaro beats all of them so that&#39;s why Oro chooses him to be the body. the question is that why couldn&#39;t Oro switched into Kimimaro&#39;s body? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I got the exact same question man&#33; I really really wanna know&#33;

biglamchops
Thu, 01-15-2004, 07:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 15 2004, 05:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kimimaro is introduced on chapter 200, before that hes only just mentioned </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
wait a sec...chapter 200 is out already???

Assertn
Thu, 01-15-2004, 08:23 AM
if sasuke is as strong as kimimaro.....then how come he got beaten so badly when the 4 sounds fought him in the village?

Vagabond
Thu, 01-15-2004, 08:35 AM
I think sasuke just has more potential than him.

Someone please explain this to me, Was Kabuto watching live feed or just a video? For some reason I think it was live feed just because i remember him saying something about how Orochimaru now has to wait 3 more years before his can switch bodies again.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-15-2004, 09:21 AM
i&#39;m sure it was a live feed, abit confusing but yeah

kaigan
Thu, 01-15-2004, 10:02 AM
it has to be a live feed. the thing is why couldn&#39;t he wait for sasgay to arrive and take over his body.

BakaShinji
Fri, 01-16-2004, 06:06 AM
Why couldn&#39;t oro wait for sasgay for his gangbang?

The curse the 3rd put on him turned out to be stronger and was nearing the point where he was in danger of death. He had to find a new body before the one he had quit on him.

Why didn&#39;t oro use Kimimaro&#39;s body?

Something probably happened to Kimimaro where he got uber f&#39;ed up. Or maybe some congenital disease decided to rear its ugly head so poor Kimi was scrapped. He couldn&#39;t &quot;metaphophasize&quot; anymore according to Kabuto. (CHP 199)

Who&#39;s the guy at the end of 200?

I dunno. But he looks sweet. The leaf nins are in deep doo doo.

*spoiler* maybe...

Could it be #1. Sasgay, #2. Kimi, #3. Oro in new body?

OMG OMG OMG 200 was 1337. The anime this week paled in comparison&#33;

Pyr0
Sat, 01-17-2004, 07:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeluxSkillz @ Jan 10 2004, 08:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> it obviously means he was beaten that badly by kimimaro the screens Kabuto is watching in 199 are of the fight kimimaro had with the 4 others of the sound and he had beat them </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Wtf? I though that Kabuto was watching the fight between those l33t nins which one of them would become Orochimaru&#39;s new container.

Yeah, it&#39;s definetly so that Kimimaro beat the hell out of that spider dude... If it would&#39;ve been otherwise i think Orochimaru would have chosen spiderdude as the container.