PDA

View Full Version : Most Prestigious clan

scarfacejq
Fri, 01-09-2004, 11:08 AM
The question: Which leaf clan has more prestige, Uchiha or Hyuuga?

My thoughts: I'm confused, at one point it seemed like it was certainly the Uchiha clan, but then the Hyuuga was introduced. I beleive it was Kakashi that mentioned that the Uchiha had its origens inside the Hyuuga clan. At this point I thought it was definitly the Hyuuga clan because it had been around longer. However, in these last couple episodes, everyone seems more excited about watching Sasuke fight that they did about Neji. So, I was wondering what other people thought.

Someonemanr
Fri, 01-09-2004, 11:15 AM
I think in terms of ranking inside Konoha the Hyuuga clan has more prestige, but there are a few factors that are making Sasuke's match more important then Neji's. One is that the Uchiha clan was all but wiped out, so Sasuke being the survivor of the massacre makes him very important, save for him his brother and Kakashi there don't seem to be any other sharingans floating around out there. Also while Neji does seem to be very strong and from the Hyuuga, he's technically from the branch family which means people look at that first and not his actual power. Personally I think Neji could take Sasuke, but I have yet to see what Sasuke can do with his new month's worth of training. Anyhoo, I think it basically comes down to the fact that Sasuke is the survivor of a wiped out clan. He's a rarity whereas there are plenty of Hyuuga kids running around out there.

Mut
Fri, 01-09-2004, 11:31 AM
it's like comparing apples to oranges.

joker-kun
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Sharingan in the end will be way more powerful then buyakugan, regardless of its origin, at this point in time Sharingan is definetly a better quality to have then buyakugan. Although it is not as good for insight the sharingan allows to learn other people moves, I mean cmon. which would u say is the more valuable attribute of the 2.

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:05 PM
I like Sharingan better but still... buyakugan is way better http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

RoMuLuu
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:09 AM
Hmm... Personally I prefer the Uchiha clan. I like Sharingan, just take a look below http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif Well, sharingan is very useful to get a huge collection of jutsus, which you need for example to reach the tiltle of the Hokage (1000 jutsus, heard it from somewhere.) Also it's way more easy to fight as you have a move to any situation. And also the sharingan thing looks cool http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:13 AM
Deffinetly the Uchiha Clan, No doubt.

Demon Brother
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:45 AM
well both are very good.. but somewhere in anime (when sharingan is introduced) sasuke says something like "Only a few chosen members of the uchiha clan can get the sharingan"

so.. basically not all uchiha's have the sharingan whereas all Hyuugas have Byakugan.. and wouldnt it be nice to sense movement perfectly and having a nearly 360 degrees focused vision? well its hard to say.. theyre about the same.

SeifeR
Sat, 01-10-2004, 07:47 AM
Uchiha!

Nautek
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:45 AM
I like the Sharingan most it's awsome, but somewhere I think Kakashi says that Bayakugan surpass the Sharingan or something, correct me if Iam wrong.

fear_my_jutsu
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:22 AM
he says that it passes it in some ways but i think that sharigan is way better id rather copy jutsus then se almost 360 degress any day.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:42 AM
360 degress.... just turn your head around http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

kaigan
Huyga no doubt, it can freaking see your chakra flow. Sharingan is highly over rated. it does look cooler than the Byakugan, i'll give it that.

Krbadass
I like the sharingan better, and simply even if you go by looks, sharingan looks far cooler http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

NarutoOtaku
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:56 AM
Although the title of this thread is different, the concept is still the same. Again... we have yet another thread which we have to choose between. Byakugan or Sharingan. Which has the advantage over which, you say?

Well, originally the Sharingan did originate from the Byakugan which was what Kakashi-sensei said. So, theoretically, Byakugan has the upper advantage due to its wider variety of techniques used with it. Although, the Sharingan is not far behind.

I'd rather not go into detail with what the Byakugan and the Sharingan can do, but i do have to say one thing to joker-kun. Sharingan may not be the most powerful of the two groups. It is really the way the ninja uses the Sharingan. Same goes with the Byakugan. In some aspects, the Sharingan may be better than the Byakugan due to the shinobi. But really, the only thing that the Sharingan can increase is the amount of techniques it has copied. Although, that is one of the advantages gained... it does not mean the Sharingan will grow more powerful than the Byakugan. But really, what can we say about it? We have not seen the Sharingan and the Byakugan go to its fullest potential.

By the way, in terms of looks, the Sharingan has the upper advantage. So I would vote for the Sharingan if you wanted to know which one looks superior.
But if you compare the Sharingan to Naruto's eye's when he is in Kyubi stage. I would vote that Naruto's eyes look better.

Krbadass
Sat, 01-10-2004, 10:04 AM
I don't think so, naruto's eyes are just red, don't have cool dots or anything. and also i think we did see the full potential of what the byakugan can do, obviously not all of the sharingan yet though. And also I think the sharingan can see faster speeds than the byakugan, but i could be wrong.

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 10:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 10 2004, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t think so, naruto&#39;s eyes are just red, don&#39;t have cool dots or anything. and also i think we did see the full potential of what the byakugan can do, obviously not all of the sharingan yet though. And also I think the sharingan can see faster speeds than the byakugan, but i could be wrong. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well, we are sharingan/Itachi fans so we can&#39;t hardly say anything bad about it/him.

NarutoOtaku
Sat, 01-10-2004, 10:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 10 2004, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t think so, naruto&#39;s eyes are just red, don&#39;t have cool dots or anything. and also i think we did see the full potential of what the byakugan can do, obviously not all of the sharingan yet though. And also I think the sharingan can see faster speeds than the byakugan, but i could be wrong. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Aah... see... Itachi_ is correct. Because you are Sharingan fans... your theories may be biased. Unlike people who are only Byakugan fans or only Sharingan fans I like those two clans as an equal. So it is easier for me to see from both of those points of view.

I wont say anything to dissuade you Mr. Moderator, but in my opinion, I happen to be one of those people who think Naruto&#39;s eyes are actually better looking than others. You have your opinion, I have mine. I am sure you understand that. But I also think you are wrong about the Byakugan&#39;s fullest potential that was shown in episodes 60-63. As I said before, what do we know? We will have to wait until Mr. Kishimoto shows us. Only time will tell...

lionheart1012000
Sat, 01-10-2004, 10:28 AM
true that it doesnt have cool dots, but narutos eyes in uh...kyubi mode are cool in the fact that naruto looks as if he&#39;s under some sort of psychosis which i personally prefer.

x_cry
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:31 AM
I&#39;d say Byagukan...

No other comments...

Hmmm...Sharingan?

Jiraiy4
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:34 AM
sharingan = looks cooler and more rare
byakugan = better powers

using the sharingan seems cowardly. some people train their ass off to learn certain difficult jutsus, yet an Uchiha can simply &quot;copy&quot; it and use it in a short period of time. The sharingan is just simply not &quot;original&quot; it&#39;s like...stealing, plagerizing(sp?), etc etc...

villin
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:35 AM
Hyuga is the strongest, Uchiha is the most feared. They make this so clear that there really isn&#39;t anything else to say. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

NarutoOtaku
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Jan 10 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hyuga is the strongest, Uchiha is the most feared. They make this so clear that there really isn&#39;t anything else to say. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
So what do YOU choose? Hmm? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

scarfacejq
Sun, 01-11-2004, 02:48 AM
Thanks for all the really interesting responses, but I think only a couple of you got to my actualy question. I really want to know which clan everyone thinks has more respect. Not whether the sharingan or byuukagen is better. Maybe you guys think that the prestige is based on the power of their eye abilities? That could be I suppose, but I thought they were separate...

Assassin
Sun, 01-11-2004, 03:13 AM
hmmm....would the sharingan be able to copy the hyuuga style taijutsu?

if kakashi can copy a hundred hand seals instantly, then im sure he or sasuke could copy a fighting style (and as far as i know, it doesn&#39;t require the hyuuga blood limit to be done)

kaigan
Sun, 01-11-2004, 05:22 AM
obviously the huyga clan has more respect than the uchiha. they have been in konoha village probably from the beginning.

Sasuke-kun!
Sun, 01-11-2004, 06:05 AM
In my opinion.... i would think the uchiha.... although sharingan originated out of byakugan... sharingan is so much better... anyway.... the hyuuga clan WAS stronger before there was the uchiha clan... but as kakashi said in the earlier episodes... the uchiha clan is stronger...

Insomniac
Sun, 01-11-2004, 06:08 AM
it was said that he Hyuga clan is the strongest in kohona

and that the sharigan came from the Byakugan

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 07:12 AM
I&#39;m warned for spoiling. I&#39;m sorry

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 01-11-2004, 07:24 AM
i say that the sharingan is better bc the shraingan can copy abilities and stufdf while with the byuakagan u can c farther and c thru things and also do some things that the shringan cant, but the sharingan in my own thoughs is that it is ay better then the byuakugan

Assertn
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:23 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Jan 11 2004, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hmmm....would the sharingan be able to copy the hyuuga style taijutsu?

if kakashi can copy a hundred hand seals instantly, then im sure he or sasuke could copy a fighting style (and as far as i know, it doesn&#39;t require the hyuuga blood limit to be done) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
no, you need the byakugan to see the chakra circulatory system in order to fight with the hyuuga style. Even if you mimic them, you arent gonna know the exact points to attack

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 09:01 AM
between the sharingan and byakugan... definitely the sharingan..

Uchiha-Itachi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 09:44 AM
Uchiha clan off course &#33;&#33;&#33; We haven&#39;t seen the full capabilities of the Sharingan yet and we did see it from the Byakugan... wich got easily defeated by the little brat Uzumaki Naruto. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Sharingan pwnz Byakugan period &#33;&#33;&#33;

The_Fourth
Sun, 01-11-2004, 11:31 AM
Uchiha Clan.

I got to Gennin&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Assertn
Sun, 01-11-2004, 11:42 AM
The hyuuga clan is strong and all, but they only use that certain fighting style. If there&#39;s an opponent knew a way around the close combat of the hyuuga then they&#39;d have the upper hand. With the uchiha they are able to adapt to a fight much more easily and learn newer fighting styles everytime they encounter a newer enemy.