PDA

View Full Version : Narutaru

Umi_Ryuzuki
Fri, 01-09-2004, 10:56 AM
Gosh I hate do dig up old subjects, but all the topics that mention Narutaru stop around November.

Did any episodes beyond 13 get published?
It is one of my absolutely favorite manga.

Spoiler (highlight)
<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>So in manga 11 Shiina is ripped in half by the rounds from an F-16, and dies, or does she?</span>

I am ever and always waiting for the Dark Horse Translations, &quot;Shadow Star&quot;, but
they are so slow in releasing these in graphic novel form.

If the anime episodes were released beyond 13 where can I get them?

Thank you

Umi-chan

Hideki
Sat, 02-28-2004, 12:28 PM
i&#39;m wondering the same thing...abour narutaru...is episdoe 13 the last episode?&#33;&#33;?

Munsu
Sat, 02-28-2004, 01:29 PM
I dont know if it means anything, but if you go to www.animenfo.com and search for Narutaru one of the results is &quot;NaruTaru 2nd season&quot;, but the link doesnt lead anywhere... I wonder what it means if it does mean something

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-28-2004, 01:34 PM
I haven&#39;t heard anything about Narutaru 14 or beyoned, but i really hope they&#39;ll do a 2nd season someday, Narutaru is exactly what anime fans need, an anime that you can&#39;t guess what&#39;s going to happen next.

even though the animation was annoying, the charecters were dull and confusing, and Ein-Soth was misreably translated to &#39;the shource of all creation&#39;, Narutaru is one hell of an anime&#33;
Houshimaru was the cuetest cruellest guy around, and ep 10-13 were disturbing&#33;

BRING ON THE 2nd SEASON&#33;

Edit: if you didn&#39;t understand the first line: i haven&#39;t heard about any episode after 13.

Hideki
Wed, 03-03-2004, 11:58 AM
I just finished watching this anime.....and ionno wtf is going on....what happened to the other 3 kids that had the dragonites, and what happened to the copy of jun and the girl that was cousins with Koeiji? Also....HIno-chan die, and what happend to her dragon? And sakura...she killed her dad...what happened to her?!! omfg...this anime is so confusing...anyone wanna explain to me about this and answer my questions?

Munsu
Wed, 03-03-2004, 11:59 AM
WTF are you doing... stop spamming the board