PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Temari vs. Shino

Frank_griffith
Fri, 01-09-2004, 02:41 AM
This may be off subject, but Strigeln, your Shikamaru music video is really cool!

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Fri, 01-09-2004, 02:55 AM
Well Shino's match is canceled, so who knows what will happen?

He does seem skilled.

Frank_griffith
Fri, 01-09-2004, 03:00 AM
argh... you should'nt have spoiled my hope.

Strigeln
Fri, 01-09-2004, 03:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frank_griffith @ Jan 9 2004, 02:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This may be off subject, but Strigeln, your Shikamaru music video is really cool&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Thx alot...

I think -ANBU-Sasuke- meant the first match...

and Shino do seems skilled&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif

Frank_griffith
Fri, 01-09-2004, 04:03 AM
Ah, yes. Looks like I was wrong. Sorry -ANBU-Sasuke-, I thought you were speaking about Temari Vs. Sasuke match. Looks like I read your post too fast. My bad. You&#39;re absolutely right&#33; he does seem skilled http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

And Strigeln, which program do you use to make videos like these? I suppose you cant use the subbed versions either, because there&#39;s subtitles. I did make one with a cheap program (windows movie player) but cant remove the subtitles.

Uchiha-Itachi
Fri, 01-09-2004, 04:13 AM
i put my money on Shino http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Frank_griffith
Fri, 01-09-2004, 04:21 AM
Here&#39;s the link if you want to check it out. Just ignore the subtitle. I cant write text in it like you did, which sucks. Your&#39;s is better though.

http://www.geocities.com/mcloud_f/index.html ('http://www.geocities.com/mcloud_f/index.html')

The_Fourth
Fri, 01-09-2004, 06:07 AM
I am not so sure if Shino is going to come out with the big price. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Frank_griffith
Fri, 01-09-2004, 06:19 AM
uhm...

Frank_griffith
Fri, 01-09-2004, 06:46 AM
We&#39;ll have to wait and see. But one thing for sure, I know Shino has a special secret technique, he did&#39;nt had any real match yet so he did&#39;nt had the chance to use it.

Frank_griffith
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Strigeln, that song in your Shikamaru video is great&#33; did you get it from a website? if so, would you mind telling me the link, please?

Power PMV
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:42 PM
dude use the edit button to add extra info to a post, don&#39;t double or triple post. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Frank_griffith
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:46 PM
Everyone seems to be ignoring the right side of the tournament. Shino is not to be underestimated&#33; He did&#39;nt have a chance to demonstrate his true strenght yet, since he faced two weak opponements: one with two broken arms, and Kankuro who was too scared to fight him, made the right decision and gave up. As for Temari, she did&#39;nt have a very tough match, but you could see she was panicking in the end. She&#39;s not that strong, and it&#39;s impossible that she gets farther than Gaara. So Shino should be able to beat her without any problem at all.

Whoever Shino faces in the finals, will be extremely beaten up from their previous match. There&#39;s also a very high chance that it will be a double KO in the naruto vs sasuke/gaara match. Sasuke cant use his curse, or else Kakashi will disqualify him, Naruto cant use his normal chakra because it&#39;s been disabled by Neji (unless he somehow recovers for the next match) and his red chakra is not unlimited and will most likely be all used up in his next match, and gaara will take one hell of a beating against sasuke and possibly naruto.

So in short, I beleive Shino shall be victorious.

Strigeln
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Well, when U think about it... Shino will probebly win... but that means there will be a final between Shino and Naruto/Sasuke/Gaara and that leads me to beleave something else is going to happen, cause if Shino is in the final Naruro has lost that &quot;Naruto-touch&quot; - even though Shino is cool and all - he has nothing to do in a final.

But as Hokage said it&#39;s not the winner that becomes a chuunin, so maybe we will se a final with Shino&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Frank_griffith
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Yes, that&#39;s very true. Orochimaru or Kabuto might pop out of nowhere and ruin the tournament. They are after Sasuke after all, so something is bound to happen. I just hope that the final match will happen though.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:02 PM
Well we know Kabuto is aleady in the stadium.... just need to look out for Orochimaru... I suggest searching the local nursery.

rEkKaShInObI
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:05 PM
MICHAEL JACKSON WILL SING AND DANCE AT HALFTIME FOR ALL OF KONOHA&#33;&#33;&#33;

joker-kun
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Shino, will win, I think alot of people may underestimate our Shino, so I am placing my vote good old Shino http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Frank_griffith
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Indeed, Shino did&#39;nt have the opportunity to show his true power yet.

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-10-2004, 02:04 AM
Remember garra and temari and them talking about *THE PLAN?&#33;* they gonna do something when garra fights sasuke i think.. and......... i forgot... wait.. its coming its comig.. oh yea&#33;&#33; Kabuto in the crowd already and micheal jackson is still mllting his little gang of kids lol if he has some hahah

*edit* ive double posted but ive never tripled&#33; off topic lol

Frank_griffith
Sat, 01-10-2004, 02:17 AM
People are more likely to read 3 short posts than a long one.

And and dont remember about *THE PLAN* but I guess I&#39;ll find out eventually, so dont tell me anything&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif Now if only I can find episode 65... Every single site is down. Damn, I should have downloaded it from dark anime when I had the chance...

Assassin
Sat, 01-10-2004, 02:42 AM
and mods are more likely to kick ur ass for making 3 short posts then a long one http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif.....its a rule here at GW....no double posting

anyway, y dont u know about the plan? it was mentioned a few eps back.......well not mentioned but briefly mentioned

Sigure
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:31 AM
Shino wins I guess since he got the chakra bugs and etc...and Temari just got Whirlwind attack and Shino could just take out his glasses and glare at her and she will be unstabilize and the bugs will eat her up http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

NarutoOtaku
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frank_griffith @ Jan 9 2004, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Everyone seems to be ignoring the right side of the tournament. Shino is not to be underestimated&#33; He did&#39;nt have a chance to demonstrate his true strenght yet, since he faced two weak opponements: one with two broken arms, and Kankuro who was too scared to fight him, made the right decision and gave up. As for Temari, she did&#39;nt have a very tough match, but you could see she was panicking in the end. She&#39;s not that strong, and it&#39;s impossible that she gets farther than Gaara. So Shino should be able to beat her without any problem at all.

Whoever Shino faces in the finals, will be extremely beaten up from their previous match. There&#39;s also a very high chance that it will be a double KO in the naruto vs sasuke/gaara match. Sasuke cant use his curse, or else Kakashi will disqualify him, Naruto cant use his normal chakra because it&#39;s been disabled by Neji (unless he somehow recovers for the next match) and his red chakra is not unlimited and will most likely be all used up in his next match, and gaara will take one hell of a beating against sasuke and possibly naruto.

So in short, I beleive Shino shall be victorious. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Of course Shino should not be underestimated. None of the characters should be underestimated if you ask me. But what I wanted to say was that Kankuro was not scared to fight Shino, nor may he be weak. He did not want to fight Shino because he did not want to show off his &quot;move&quot; just yet. If you remember correctly. You are underestimating him. Although, Im not sure if he is stronger than Shino he may prove to be a formidable opponent.

Grey_wolf
Sat, 01-10-2004, 08:35 AM
Naruto still got gamabunta http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 10:45 AM
i think temari has the capability of blowing all the bugs from the stadium 500 feet away so i vote for temari.

Frank_griffith
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku @ Jan 10 2004, 02:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Of course Shino should not be underestimated. None of the characters should be underestimated if you ask me. But what I wanted to say was that Kankuro was not scared to fight Shino, nor may he be weak. He did not want to fight Shino because he did not want to show off his &quot;move&quot; just yet. If you remember correctly. You are underestimating him. Although, Im not sure if he is stronger than Shino he may prove to be a formidable opponent. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I know Kankuro is&#39;nt weak, but he should have proven that he was&#39;nt. If he does&#39;nt want tu use his &quot;move&quot; then he does&#39;nt have to. Just like Sasuke, he was not allowed to use his curse is the first match, and he fought anyway and won. Although the reason is a bit different, he should&#39;nt have surrendered just like that. It&#39;s a tournament after all. I cant help myself but to think of him as a coward and that he&#39;s just making an excuse that he does&#39;nt want to show his &quot;move&quot; because he&#39;s secretly scared of fighting Shino.

NarutoOtaku
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frank_griffith @ Jan 10 2004, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku &#064; Jan 10 2004, 02:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Of course Shino should not be underestimated. None of the characters should be underestimated if you ask me. But what I wanted to say was that Kankuro was not scared to fight Shino, nor may he be weak. He did not want to fight Shino because he did not want to show off his &quot;move&quot; just yet. If you remember correctly. You are underestimating him. Although, Im not sure if he is stronger than Shino he may prove to be a formidable opponent. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I know Kankuro is&#39;nt weak, but he should have proven that he was&#39;nt. If he does&#39;nt want tu use his &quot;move&quot; then he does&#39;nt have to. Just like Sasuke, he was not allowed to use his curse is the first match, and he fought anyway and won. Although the reason is a bit different, he should&#39;nt have surrendered just like that. It&#39;s a tournament after all. I cant help myself but to think of him as a coward and that he&#39;s just making an excuse that he does&#39;nt want to show his &quot;move&quot; because he&#39;s secretly scared of fighting Shino. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Kankuro does not care about the Chuunin Exam. He was given specific orders and he also had a plan in mind. If he did use the move then the plan would have been ruined. If he didnt and he fought Shino and lost... then what could he do next? Im not blaming you that you think Kankuro is a coward just because he surrendered. But he really wasnt afraid of Shino until he had actually seen Shino&#39;s true strength... or part of it at least.

It was clear that he thought the plan was more important than the Chuunin Exam.

Frank_griffith
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:35 AM
yes, I understand. Although I was a bit disapointed, I was looking forward to Shino&#39;s match.

NarutoOtaku
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frank_griffith @ Jan 10 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yes, I understand. Although I was a bit disapointed, I was looking forward to Shino&#39;s match. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yes yes... I feel your pain. I was one of those people who were eager to see his fight. But there are still more chances to come. Dont fret over it too much...

Frank_griffith
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku @ Jan 10 2004, 10:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frank_griffith &#064; Jan 10 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yes, I understand. Although I was a bit disapointed, I was looking forward to Shino&#39;s match. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yes yes... I feel your pain. I was one of those people who were eager to see his fight. But there are still more chances to come. Dont fret over it too much... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Indeed, I should&#39;nt worry too much about it. After all, Shino is closer to winning the tournament http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

holangi
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:15 PM
yah the shikamaru AMV is cool http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif but if that fight does happen.. i vote for temari.. but it doesnt look like its gonna happen anytime soon if you read the manga.. (the mangas like 50 eps ahead of the series)

Serpico
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:25 PM
I think Shino wouldve defeated Kankuro, but Shino vs Temari I would root for Temari. I like her slightly more than Shino. I think Shino is quite powerfull though.

NomoZ
Sun, 01-11-2004, 02:21 AM
i dont think their match will happen...everythings been leading up to the sasuke/gaara fight... i think this is when sand/sound will spring their plan http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

kimunist
Sun, 01-11-2004, 02:55 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Madox @ Jan 11 2004, 12:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kankuro is blatantly weak, if is he truly strong then he could still put up a pretty good fight without using his doll. But he did&#39;nt, he knew he would not be able to win without his doll therefore he is weak.

If he was strong he could of still followed the plan AND put up a decent fight without giving any of the plan or his SUPER moves away.

A strong weapon does not make a good fighter, if kankuro is ONLY good with his doll then he is pretty weak.

People like Naruto, Kabuto and Shikimaru dont have any special weapons and they can still kickass. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
what kind of statement is that...well if you look at it...that goes for gaara and temari too...without their sand and fan, they are weak...

and i mean, without shikamaru&#39;s shadow copy or choji&#39;s multi-size...i mean, they are all limited...

kankuro doesnt want to show his mechanism because he is planning on using it when they proceed with the plan, and i guess it has a VERY important role...

and especially with his puppet...once you see what it can do, you are more alert the second time...so it has to work its first time...get it?

RoMuLuu
Sun, 01-11-2004, 04:16 AM
If there will be this match at all... Then I think that Shino will win the match. He&#39;s very mysterious and I think he&#39;s in fact real strong and hasn&#39;t even shown his true powers yet. In my opinion, Temari will get eaten by his bugs http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Madox
Sun, 01-11-2004, 04:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kimunist @ Jan 11 2004, 01:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Madox &#064; Jan 11 2004, 12:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kankuro is blatantly weak, if is he truly strong then he could still put up a pretty good fight without using his doll. But he did&#39;nt, he knew he would not be able to win without his doll therefore he is weak.

If he was strong he could of still followed the plan AND put up a decent fight without giving any of the plan or his SUPER moves away.

A strong weapon does not make a good fighter, if kankuro is ONLY good with his doll then he is pretty weak.

People like Naruto, Kabuto and Shikimaru dont have any special weapons and they can still kickass. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
what kind of statement is that...well if you look at it...that goes for gaara and temari too...without their sand and fan, they are weak...

and i mean, without shikamaru&#39;s shadow copy or choji&#39;s multi-size...i mean, they are all limited...

kankuro doesnt want to show his mechanism because he is planning on using it when they proceed with the plan, and i guess it has a VERY important role...

and especially with his puppet...once you see what it can do, you are more alert the second time...so it has to work its first time...get it? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Temari can use Bushin No Jutsu, which is good technique. So she is still a competant Ninja without her main Fan attacks. So she doesent relie ALL on her fan. It&#39;s just her main attack.

All im saying is Kankuro seems to be relying solely on his doll and it&#39;s mechanisms to win. Whillst other people dont just seem to be relying on one item or move to win.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>and especially with his puppet...once you see what it can do, you are more alert the second time...so it has to work its first time...get it?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Im saying he shouldent have to show what it can do to win, he should be able to use other things to win if his doll got destroyed, or in this situation where he cant show it&#39;s special mechanisms.

Frank_griffith
Sun, 01-11-2004, 10:47 AM
Wind can only blow the bugs away, it cannot kill them. Besides, ever tried to blow away a spider? Bugs have a lot of grip. Besides, what if all of his bugs would actually be spiders? Shino could set up a bunch of spider web and trap Temari in no time.

kimunist
Sun, 01-11-2004, 01:01 PM
mmm...i think that shino would not win...i mean as long as temari stays at a distance, she can blow everything away...

but, as ppl already mentioned about the plan...logically its interesting.

kankuro said that it wasnt supposed to be his turn to go [meaning that he didnt expect that the ppl would make the matches go to him] (when sasuke didnt show up, and they had to skip to him vs shino), meaning at the gaara/sasuke match, something is supposed to happen...and which is why he forfeited since his doll had a scheme to do with &quot;the plan&quot;...so i&#39;m guessing if the gaara/sasuke match proceeds...then who knows what&#39;ll happen.

nevertheless...temari would win http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Madox
Sun, 01-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Kankuro is blatantly weak, if is he truly strong then he could still put up a pretty good fight without using his doll. But he did&#39;nt, he knew he would not be able to win without his doll therefore he is weak.

People like Naruto, Kabuto and Shikimaru dont have any special weapons and they can still kickass.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 01-21-2004, 02:21 AM
im going to have to say that shino will be the winner bc, he has all those bugs that he can send out to scout the area for him, plus the bugs can do more then scout the area, they can also eat the chakra of the oponent

Nautek
Wed, 01-21-2004, 02:26 AM
Hmm hard to decide, but I think I would pick Temari. Her wind is powerful enough to blew of his glases. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Assertn
Wed, 01-21-2004, 02:27 AM
people are still posting in this? something tells me that we wont get around to the second rounds of the exam

well, at least one that would still include the sand genins

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-21-2004, 03:48 AM
I think Shino would win because Temare isn&#39;t that strong and Shino is smart fighter the little i saw him fight in the prem. He would use his bugs to suck out her chakra or something.

Iznogoud
Wed, 01-21-2004, 07:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nara Shikamaru @ Jan 21 2004, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> there wouldn&#39;t be a fight but if there wuld be for some reason shino should win. he&#39;s smart and uses his time wisely like when he stuffed all the bugs in abumi(sound nin with those metally arms &gt;_&gt;) as shino started talking and buying time http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
His name was zaku wtf http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

HyuugaZaba
Wed, 01-21-2004, 08:05 AM
everyone with shino? shino is, shino bla bla. he can look cool, but i dont think that his skills are so great. i don&#39;t think that shino&#39;s skills are this great, maybe his a normal genin like inuzuka kiba, quite strong but no more.

Argh who&#39;s the one who says that kankuro run out frigthened?&#39; no at all, kankuro doen&#39;s want to figth cuz this can sunk the whole plan http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

kimunist
Wed, 01-21-2004, 08:57 AM
now that SO many people love shino and say hes SO awesome.

they convinced me to SEE what he can DO.

and he better WIN in anything that comes up =)

RaZzy
Wed, 01-21-2004, 09:23 AM
shino would win i think...

Iznogoud
Wed, 01-21-2004, 11:24 AM
I think shino&#39;s the second smartest genin of konoha...
Sorry sakura, back to the third seat http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

@nautek: remember zaku ? his wind was powerful enough to blow them away too...But he didnt see them coming to his arms...so i guess he could get them on temari before she could do anything ^^

Orion Guardian
Wed, 01-21-2004, 12:42 PM
hmm just remeber guys...there will be no Temari vs Shino tournamentfight...maybe a fight out of tournament coz shino is the one listenning to them, but thats 2on1 http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

skyro
Wed, 01-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Here is something interesting I just thought of. Basically both Kank and Temari knew about the &quot;plan&quot; so for both of them the chuunin rank, and thus the fights, are pointless. Yet, Temari still choose to fight Shikamaru, and nobody said anything to her about ruining the plan even though she could have possibly been hurt in her fight.

So then it comes to reason that Kank could have fought Shino if he wanted to, as long as he didn&#39;t use his &quot;secret&quot; technique. So, although I wouldn&#39;t say Kank was afraid of Shino (he didn&#39;t look scared or anything), it is feasible to think that Kank thought he could not win vs Shino without his &quot;secret&quot; technique, or win easily at least. Or, perhaps Kank is just lazy ala Shikamaru and did not want to fight pointless matches.

Nara Shikamaru
Wed, 01-21-2004, 01:55 PM
there wouldn&#39;t be a fight but if there wuld be for some reason shino should win. he&#39;s smart and uses his time wisely like when he stuffed all the bugs in abumi(sound nin with those metally arms &gt;_&gt;) as shino started talking and buying time http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

my bad i think i got his last name &gt;_&gt; meh the metal arm guy