PDA

View Full Version : Haku

Takenoko
Thu, 01-08-2004, 10:17 AM
Hmm..

Haku is my favorite character, even though he's dead, and has been for a while. Whenever people ask me who my favorite character is, and I say Haku, they think i'm nuts.

Either because their favorite characters have displayed enormous/cool looking skills, or they think Haku was totally gay.

Because Haku was such a bad ass, it doesn't matter to me if he was a guy or a girl, or gay or not. Haku was too powerful for the storyline, so he had to die. He easily outpowered Kakashi and Zabuza. It's really sad that he had to die, which is what makes him that much more cooler.

I think everyone has forgotten about him. So far, in the whole Naruto world, he was the only nin that could perform seals with one hand. That alone should have gotten him into the hall of fame!

When I first watched Naruto, I thought it was just another kiddy anime along the lines of Pokemon. But man once I watched ep 18 and saw that people were actually dying, and there was so much emotional background to Haku and his relationship with Zabuza...They built up Haku for like 4 ep with flashbacks.

When Sasuke "died", I didn't feel a damn thing for him. Because there's no information given, he's just a surface character. But with the emotional sequence in ep 19, plus the background music, embarassing for me to say but it had me crying! The last time any anime envoked that kind of reaction from me was probably the Kenshin OVA.

So don't hate Haku or people who love him please! Just because a guy likes Haku doesn't make them gay http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Insomniac
Thu, 01-08-2004, 10:33 AM
eventually people need to move on because he just hasnt been around for so long, i mean even in the anime theres been about 40 episodes since and the mangas wayyyyy more ahead then that

we cant just keep remembering Haku if hes never going to be in it again

Mut
Thu, 01-08-2004, 10:38 AM
kakashi owned haku. even if haku purposely took that hit. he got owned.

XwingRob
Thu, 01-08-2004, 10:49 AM
Haku....a....badass?
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

J/k http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

.akai
Thu, 01-08-2004, 11:08 AM
I don't really care what others think... Haku is still my favourite.

woofcat
Thu, 01-08-2004, 12:12 PM
Haku May be your fav... but if he was such a badass and better then every one that attended the fight, why was haku not giving the orders. Also Why did she not just Kill naruto / sasuka quickly and then Kasahi (sp?) and Sakra. But she was not that cool nor powerful

XwingRob
Thu, 01-08-2004, 12:54 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (woofcat @ Jan 8 2004, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Haku May be your fav... but if he was such a badass and better then every one that attended the fight, why was haku not giving the orders. Also Why did she not just Kill naruto / sasuka quickly and then Kasahi (sp?) and Sakra. But she was not that cool nor powerful </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
*psst
Haku is a GUY.

NarutoOtaku
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 9 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well hes not a jounin.
its never said anywhere that hes a jounin in the series - anime or manga.
a site can say all they want to it doesnt make it true, the only hint we have is that Zabuza says he cant beat that jutsu, he could be at jounin LEVEL but hes NOT, i repeat NOT a nin that belongs to any village so its useless for him to carry a ninja rank.

Ninja ranks are allocated to suit ninjas to their appropriate jobs. They&#39;re not just a show of strength

that site was made by FANS its <u>NOT</u> official. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Haku has no ninja rank. But his level is that of a Jounin.

gaara
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:34 AM
Well what if you got Haku mad????

He kicks ass in Naruto and still does in Naruto 2 even in 4 player mode, kunai master lol.. yeah Haku is bad ass, but imagine him pissed off ...Although not one of my favorites, he deserves props.

jing
Fri, 01-09-2004, 08:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku @ Jan 9 2004, 06:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 9 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well hes not a jounin.
a site can say all they want to it doesnt make it true, the only hint we have is that Zabuza says he cant beat that jutsu, he could be at jounin LEVEL but hes NOT, i repeat NOT a nin that belongs to any village so its useless for him to carry a ninja rank.

Ninja ranks are allocated to suit ninjas to their appropriate jobs. They&#39;re not just a show of strength

that site was made by FANS its <u>NOT</u> official. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Haku has no ninja rank. But his level is that of a Jounin. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
he isn&#39;t a jounin but he is at a jounin level in Zabuza&#39;s eyes. at the point in our story, Zabuza seem..... really weak.................. I don&#39;t think he has the rights to judge someone if hes at a jounin level.

.akai
Fri, 01-09-2004, 10:23 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (woofcat @ Jan 9 2004, 12:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Haku May be your fav... but if he was such a badass and better then every one that attended the fight, why was haku not giving the orders. Also Why did she not just Kill naruto / sasuka quickly and then Kasahi (sp?) and Sakra. But she was not that cool nor powerful </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Haku could have killed sasuke... haku spared sasuke&#39;s life because he&#39;s too kind to kill.

itachi_
Fri, 01-09-2004, 10:25 AM
I liked Haku. A jounin at age 16, that&#39;s good... He&#39;s like Makoto Shishio in kenshin, totalt forgotten, that&#39;s kind of sad..

Insomniac
Fri, 01-09-2004, 11:01 AM
he wasnt a jounin

he was no ninja rank. stop making up ranks for characters - first you think that Kabuto is a jounin now Haku.

Kabuto is a genin, Haku wasnt even officially a nin, he was trained by Zabuza, not a village.

dimsum
Fri, 01-09-2004, 11:18 AM
I think it would have been better is Haku was a female....

itachi_
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:07 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 9 2004, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he wasnt a jounin

he was no ninja rank. stop making up ranks for characters - first you think that Kabuto is a jounin now Haku.

Kabuto is a genin, Haku wasnt even officially a nin, he was trained by Zabuza, not a village. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It says that he&#39;s a jounin at narutoguide.com

Insomniac
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:56 PM
well hes not a jounin.

that site was made by FANS its <u>NOT</u> official.

NarutoOtaku
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:07 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (woofcat @ Jan 8 2004, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Haku May be your fav... but if he was such a badass and better then every one that attended the fight, why was haku not giving the orders. Also Why did she not just Kill naruto / sasuka quickly and then Kasahi (sp?) and Sakra. But she was not that cool nor powerful </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Just because he may be better than everyone else at that point doesnt mean he has to do the commanding. Havent you already noticed that Haku was too kind? Even you should have heard Zabuza say that it hurt Haku to fight Naruto and Sasuke, that he was always too soft, that he was pure and innocent. That also answers your question for why he didnt kill Sasuke or Naruto, nor Kakashi and Sakura. You must also be one of the people who dont like Haku. I have nothing against you though. Anyways, each person has there personal opinion.

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 10 2004, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Haku said that wearing the hunter nin mask resurfeces old memories, so I assume he was a jounin by rank, and just left with Zabuza...
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

wronnnnng
didnt you even read/watch the episodes/chapters that explained Haku&#39;s history?
Haku was nothing until Zabuza picked him off the street to train him, he was NEVER a jounin.
and for those that think Zabuza was weak he was basically equal to Kakashi at that point, he gave Kakashi a huge run for his money and Kakashi had to recover afterwards. I think not many of you actually played attention to this arc http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yes kakashi was careles..... he said so himself, that he got trapped in his stupid water prison. n he said he used up too much chakra cuz of sharingan, he needed to recover. even now i think neji woulda owned zabuza, or gaara woulda owned him, even rock lee with his gate speeds. they all these guys are gennins. kakashi who fought zabuza the second time, he ANNOUNCED he was going to end the fight, and he did almost right away. he had control and he knew it. water prison was careless of him.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:36 AM
even when Kakashi announanced that he was ending the fight and stabbed Zabuza, disabling his arms - Zabuza was still able to kill all those hired people and Gattou, with just his kunerai in his teeth.
You&#39;re obviously missing that Zabuza was a master of silent killing, the mist allowed him to override the sharigan which means he could have easily overridden the Byakugan - which makes Neji useless.
now for Gaara, Gaaras personality would have been so offensive to Haku that he would have actually killed him instead of being kind, Gaaras sand is slow and couldnt have caught up to Haku&#39;s movements.

even Gaara probably wouldnt beat Ebisu in a fight, theres a HUGE gap between jounins and genins, there arent genins as strong as jounins with the exception of Kabuto (Kabuto compared to Haku and Naruto is far stronger)

Haku wasnt as strong as a jounin, only his demonic ice mirror jutsu was, that doesnt make him automatically jounin level. Most jounins could kill him before he does the seals to execute the techinque

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:48 AM
zabuza killed the weak ppl of Gatou, that naruto beat 2 on 1 without even trying.
byakugan sees through things, so it can see through the mist.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:53 AM
the sharigan was meant to have been able to as well.

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:55 AM
if it could, then it can see tenketsu&#39;s as well, since byakugan can see thru one&#39;s body n find chakra points
but sharingan can&#39;t so therefore, it cannot see through things.

itachi_
Sat, 01-10-2004, 06:56 AM
But Byakugan has a &quot;blind-spot&quot;

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 07:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 10 2004, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But Byakugan has a &quot;blind-spot&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
so what does that have to do with what i just said?

NarutoOtaku
Sat, 01-10-2004, 10:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Jan 10 2004, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Jing

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>yes kakashi was careles..... he said so himself, that he got trapped in his stupid water prison. n he said he used up too much chakra cuz of sharingan, he needed to recover. even now i think neji woulda owned zabuza, or gaara woulda owned him, even rock lee with his gate speeds. they all these guys are gennins. kakashi who fought zabuza the second time, he ANNOUNCED he was going to end the fight, and he did almost right away. he had control and he knew it. water prison was careless of him.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Insomniac

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>even when Kakashi announanced that he was ending the fight and stabbed Zabuza, disabling his arms - Zabuza was still able to kill all those hired people and Gattou, with just his kunerai in his teeth.
You&#39;re obviously missing that Zabuza was a master of silent killing, the mist allowed him to override the sharigan which means he could have easily overridden the Byakugan - which makes Neji useless.
now for Gaara, Gaaras personality would have been so offensive to Haku that he would have actually killed him instead of being kind, Gaaras sand is slow and couldnt have caught up to Haku&#39;s movements.

even Gaara probably wouldnt beat Ebisu in a fight, theres a HUGE gap between jounins and genins, there arent genins as strong as jounins with the exception of Kabuto (Kabuto compared to Haku and Naruto is far stronger)

Haku wasnt as strong as a jounin, only his demonic ice mirror jutsu was, that doesnt make him automatically jounin level. Most jounins could kill him before he does the seals to execute the techinque</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>the sharigan was meant to have been able to as well.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

itachi_

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>But Byakugan has a &quot;blind-spot&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Jing, at that point of the anime... not many of the characters that were introduced... had their skills developed. Most likely they were stronger than Naruto was at that point but against Zabuza or Haku... they couldnt have beaten Zabuza or Haku so easily.

Insomniac
You are forgetting the ability of the Byakugan and, therefore, underestimating it. Neji, the genius of the Hyuuga Clan, has the ability to see 360 degrees. Even if he couldnt see 360 degrees he could still see the majority of the area and thus, giving him a chance to counter Zabuza&#39;s attacks. Though it would be a small chance because the difference level of a Genin and a Jounin is extremely large.

What you said about Haku killing Gaara at the spot may be correct if that actually happened.

But to say that Haku wasnt at a level as that of a Jounin may be incorrect. You see... Zabuza told Kakashi that Haku&#39;s level was also above Zabuza&#39;s. If that was the case (and it is) then Haku&#39;s level was indeed that of a Jounin even though he is not an official one.

The Sharingan&#39;s ability is different than the Byakugan. Both of Byakugan and the Sharingan are completely different besides the fact that Sharingan originated from the Byakugan and it is in the eyes.
Right to the point, the Sharingan can not see through anything. It can not see through mist nor wall nor body.

itachi_

Although your theory does not relate our debate I am curious to what you mean by the &quot;blind spot&quot;

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:02 AM
NarutoOtaku. im guessing you don&#39;t read the manga. Because in the current manga storyline, Neji just owned a Jounin, thats probably better than Zabuza. Byakugan has a blind spot. I don&#39;t wanna spoil too much if you didn&#39;t read the manga. We&#39;re in the Naruto Open Discussion by the way.

NarutoOtaku
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Jan 10 2004, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> NarutoOtaku. im guessing you don&#39;t read the manga. Because in the current manga storyline, Neji just owned a Jounin, thats probably better than Zabuza. Byakugan has a blind spot. I don&#39;t wanna spoil too much if you didn&#39;t read the manga. We&#39;re in the Naruto Open Discussion by the way. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
First of all, we are talking about the point in the &quot;Zabuza Saga&quot;

Did you forget about that part? And at that point... did you think that Neji could have stood up to Zabuza or Haku?
You are talking about the current... we are discussing the past.

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:14 AM
we weren&#39;t talking about that point.
okay, i don&#39;t think you get what im trying to say. i&#39;m saying that zabuza doesn&#39;t deserve to judge anyone because he isn&#39;t as strong as he is. Also, I said that a mere gennin like Neji could even kill Zabuza curently in the manga. Why am i limited to only talking about the past? and Who&#39;s talking about the past? It was an example of a scenerio i used.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>did you think that Neji could have stood up to Zabuza or Haku?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if u want to know, start your own thread.

NarutoOtaku
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Jan 10 2004, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> we weren&#39;t talking about that point.
okay, i don&#39;t think you get what im trying to say. i&#39;m saying that zabuza doesn&#39;t deserve to judge anyone because he isn&#39;t as strong as he is. Also, I said that a mere gennin like Neji could even kill Zabuza curently in the manga. Why am i limited to only talking about the past? and Who&#39;s talking about the past? It was an example of a scenerio i used.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>did you think that Neji could have stood up to Zabuza or Haku?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if u want to know, start your own thread. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Really... no where in the other posts have you said that Neji could have defeated Zabuza. Now if you said that at Neji&#39;s current, he could have probably beaten Zabuza then i would be wrong. But you did not say that. To answer your question, you are NOT limited to speaking about the past. But if you had said it before about Neji&#39;s current stage then that would have been different. But why talk about his current stage when the &quot;Zabuza Saga&quot; was set at which all the Genin started their earliest missions.

Now I ask you this... why should you compare Neji&#39;s current stage with Zabuza at a point in the series that has passed so long ago?
If you do that... then why dont other people just post about how Kakashi&#39;s current stage can stand up to the 3rd Hokage. (Just examples)
Or how Konohamaru who has grown up to age twelve can beat Naruto when he was at age twelve.

Of course you can do that... but why would you compare someone&#39;s current state with another&#39;s past state. The best way is just to compare their current state with their current state. Get my drift?

jing
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:32 AM
really it was set at zabuza saga???
i admit it was my fault for causing confusion when i didnt say current for neji, i didnt think people would get so vexed, and i didn&#39;t think people would all think about zabuza saga. i made a point on zabuza, n i don&#39;t think you get it, or you cannot connect it, well i don&#39;t wanna explain myself too many times. if u dont, then u dont, dont need to be so vexed.

NarutoOtaku
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Jan 10 2004, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> really it was set at zabuza saga???
i admit it was my fault for causing confusion when i didnt say current for neji, i didnt think people would get so vexed, and i didn&#39;t think people would all think about zabuza saga. i made a point on zabuza, n i don&#39;t think you get it, or you cannot connect it, well i don&#39;t wanna explain myself too many times. if u dont, then u dont, dont need to be so vexed. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No, I get what you are saying about Zabuza. But what you had to make clear was that when you say something on this forum. It will be taken literally by people, like me, word for word.

By the way... were you being sarcastic when you asked that it was set in the &quot;Zabuza Saga&quot;? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

woofcat
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:40 PM
is she is so kind why did she not throw spikes at there neck in the area that knocks them out (used on her master when naruto kicks his ass) then after naruto and saska where out cold do the same to kashi and sakra thus letting her master owen them when there KO
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif

Death BOO Z
Sat, 01-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Haku said that wearing the hunter nin mask resurfeces old memories, so I assume he was a jounin by rank, and just left with Zabuza...

but then again, they left when Haku was still a kid, so he wasn&#39;t a jounin, period.

Haku was too powerful to that point, i believe his speed inside the ice mirrors was somewhat like that of lee without the whieghts, at least. anyway, Haku is dead, but i cared much more about him than i&#39;ll ever care about Sasuke, cuz haku had a reason to angst, sasuke is just annoying.

the point? none, i guess, just that i wish they interduce Haku somewhat later, so that he would have more effect.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-10-2004, 01:23 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Haku said that wearing the hunter nin mask resurfeces old memories, so I assume he was a jounin by rank, and just left with Zabuza...

wronnnnng
didnt you even read/watch the episodes/chapters that explained Haku&#39;s history?
Haku was nothing until Zabuza picked him off the street to train him, he was NEVER a jounin.
and for those that think Zabuza was weak he was basically equal to Kakashi at that point, he gave Kakashi a huge run for his money and Kakashi had to recover afterwards. I think not many of you actually played attention to this arc http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

KoRnTaco
Wed, 01-14-2004, 02:11 AM
HAKU WAS HOTTTT&#33;&#33;&#33;

Takenoko
Wed, 01-14-2004, 03:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Well what if you got Haku mad????</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Actually Haku did get mad once, and that was then Gatou was trying to touch Zabuza. Haku was psycho pissed&#33; Broke Gatou&#39;s arm and took the two samurai swords and managed to do an awesome pose at the same time http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

I think due to all the tragic incidents in Haku&#39;s life, it severely limited his potential. If he had been born in the Leaf Village and didn&#39;t have to kill his parents I think he would have been a legendary ninja.

Kakashi even admits that Haku is a higher level then he. The only reason Haku lost is because

a) he was too kind
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif Naruto went beserk

In all Naruto&#39;s matches the only way he wins if is he goes beserk. Without the Nine-Tails Chakra I think he is a sub-standard nin.

Can&#39;t stress enough the fact that Haku is the only known nin that could do jutsus with one hand. Imagine if Orochimaru knew of Haku and took his body? He&#39;d be doing summoning jutsus left and right&#33;

Yeah, we have to forget the past. But they painted such a great arc for Haku it&#39;s hard to give it up. I really don&#39;t feel anything for the current cast. Maybe Neiji and Rock, but Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto I don&#39;t really care :&#092;

I didn&#39;t really expect this thread to go on this long lol. I thought people would just reply &quot;stfu&quot; and that&#39;d be it. Glad to see there are other people out there who enjoyed the Haku arc http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Arcn3ss
Wed, 01-14-2004, 03:53 AM
Haku was an awesome character IMO. He clearly had great strength yet he had kindness. His story was tragic and I suppose thats what made him such a great character. He lived facing that tragic past. He died sacrificing his life for someone he cared about, to me that shows how great his character really was. His death and a bit after his death ( episode 19 ) was one of the saddest moment I can remember from an anime. Haku is simply my fav character in Naruto.

Insomniac
Wed, 01-14-2004, 10:43 AM
all of this has been discussed before, hes dead and not coming back - why beat a dead horse http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Kumiriko
Wed, 01-14-2004, 11:03 AM
Think of the 3rds battle manga fans. if you have read. do please remember

Insomniac
Wed, 01-14-2004, 12:21 PM
the 3rd did something amazing and noble, he saved more then just one life so he should deserve more respect.